未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

把握自由时间,实现你的梦

This Is How Short Your Life Is.

79 years
79年
that’s the average lifespan of an American citizen
这是美国公民的平均寿命
if you’re in Japan, it’s 83
在日本 就是83年
Canada 82
在加拿大 82年
68 in India and Sierra Leone 50
印度 68 塞拉利昂 50
79 years but not all of those are free
79年并不是单指你空闲的自由时间
if you sleep eight hours a day
如果你每天睡8个小时
you’ll sleep for about a third of life
那你生命的三分之一都在睡觉
which cuts that down to 53 years
这将让你的寿命减少到53年
If you’re like 68 percent of American students you’ll study from
如果你像68%的美国学生
Kindergarten to Grade 12 and then head to college right after
从幼儿园上学到12年级 再去上大学
this takes 3 years worth of time from you life
这将占据你生命宝贵的3年
and brings total down to 50
并将寿命减到50
if you spend a typical 45 years of your life working full-time at 40 hours a week
如果你花费45年做典型的全日制工作 每周40小时
this amounts to 93 thousand and six hundred hours or
总计93600小时 也就是12年
Twelve Years of time which brings a toll down to 38 years if you retire at the current average age of 63
若你在63岁退休 寿命将减少到38
You’ll spend about 16 years of your life in retirement which might be nice
退休后你又多了16年的自由时间 似乎还挺好
But some statistics show that sixty-eight percent of people over the age of 65
但某些数据表明68%的人在65岁之后
Suffer from some sort of disablement and require long term care, so that’s not exactly the freest time in your life
会因疾病而不能自理 所以65岁之后不能算作真正的自由时间
So that brings a total down to twenty-two years
所以 总共还有22年
The average American spends a little over 10 percent of the like cooking cleaning eating or doing housework
一个普通的美国人会用一生中十分之一的时间
This amounts to eight years of their life and brings a total down to fourteen years
吃饭和做家务 这些时间总计有8年
the average
于是还剩下14年
American will spend a bit over two and a half percent of the life taking care of kids or family which amounts to roughly two
美国人会花费一生中百分之二点五的时间
years and brings the total down to Twelve years
照顾孩子和家庭 这些占用2年 总共还剩12年
I think most people will agree that those activities are fairly standard and usually considered non negotiables
我觉得大部分人会认同这些活动在生活中必不可少
They’re going to happen in our lives so that means we have twelve years worth of absolute freedom, right?
被日常活动所占用后 还有12年自由 对吧
Well if you’re a typical young adult you spend about five hours a day on your phone which amounts to
但如果你是个典型的年轻人的话
118 thousand six Hundred Twenty five hours over your lifetime or Roughly fifteen years
你每天会玩5个小时的手机 也就是118625小时 15年
So there goes all your free time or maybe you’re not like those young adults you don’t even have a phone
所以手机占据了你所有的自由时间 但如果你和那些年轻人不同甚至连手机都没有的话
But if you’re like the average american you spend about two and a half hours a day watching television
而是像普通美国人一样每天看两个半小时的电视
amounting to fifty seven thousand nine Hundred and Thirty three hours over the average life or
那么一生中你看了57933小时电视
Seven years that would bring your total down to five years
也就是7年 还剩5年
This is assuming. You only watch two and a half hours a day and that you start watching at the age of 15
还是在你从15岁开始每天看两个半小时的情况下
So in reality this number is probably a lot higher in the modern day, so it’s at this point
实际上 这个数字比这个还高一点
I should ask you how do you feel?
那么现在 你是什么感觉?
Did it make you sad happy shock or maybe angry because how you feel about this data is you telling yourself something?
开心 震惊 还是愤怒?因为这些感受在告诉你自己一些重要的信息
Important about your own life what it didn’t say is that yes?
但你又无法将它们一吐为快?
We’re going to spend 12 years worth of time at work, but what if it’s work that?
我们将工作12年 但如果是我们热爱的工作呢
We love if we spend the 8 years of our life involved in cooking cleaning and eating preparing the best food and maintaining
我们还要花费8年 做饭 打扫卫生
Good hygiene. We might be a lot healthier heading into retirement and not require long-term care
我们也许有一个更健康的晚年 无需身在病榻
So those 16 years may actually be quite free
那这16年或许称得上是完全自由了
That time spent eating are we mindlessly eating are we being?
吃饭时 我们是心不在焉 还是享受每口美食?
Present and enjoying the flavors and every bite when we’re taking care of our kids
照顾孩子和家人时
Or family are we thinking about what happened in the past or the future are we?
我们是神游天外 思及过往 憧憬未来
Indulging in the present and making new memories are we truly enjoying the time we spend on our phones
还是享受此时此刻 创造美好回忆呢?
Or are we mindlessly scrolling through an infinite loop of articles videos and information do we enjoy watching TV?
埋头手机时 我们是愉悦遨游在其中 还是麻木的点击着文章视频 扫视着信息呢?
Or is it just something to do when there’s nothing to do the exact precision of the numbers I’ve presented isn’t important
看电视时 我们是享受节目内容 还是因为没有其他事可做?
What is important is the feeling the information gave you what I’m trying to say is that life?
其实刚刚那些数字并不重要 重要的是数字带给你的感受
Even if we are truly for you for the whole 79 years is extremely short life has been around for 3.8 billion years on Earth
79年 一个人的短短一生 和38亿生命长河的长度相比
You and I are just the tiniest of tiny specks in existence whether we like it or not our clocks are
何其渺小 何其微不足道
Constantly draining our most precious asset our time is
无论我们乐意与否 我们最宝贵的时间都在飞逝着
constantly being fought over and we might never come back if you’re working a job you hate that’s 12 years of your life gone if
时光一去不返 如果你厌恶现在的工作 那么你生命中的12年将白白流失
You aren’t healthy or financially prepared for retirement?
如果你的晚年不够健康 不够富足
that’s another 16 years gone if
那么你又失去了16年
You’re in the habit of constantly checking your phone or going home and watching TV on the couch all day
如果你有不断查看手机或一回家就看一整天电视的习惯 而实际上你并不喜欢这些
And you don’t really enjoy these activities. That’s at. Least another 10 years of your life gone
那么你生命中至少又虚度了10年光阴
So it’s time to make a decision we can do what we think we’re supposed to do or what people tell us to do
所以 是时候决定我们该做什么了 是坚持我们应当做的 还是一味听别人的
Passively, let life pass by and keep on thinking that we have a lot of time left
是消极的等待 盘算着剩下的时光
Constantly think about the past and worry about the future lose an hour here and an hour there and keep waiting for tomorrow
想着过去和将来 消磨时间 坐等明日
Or we can truly understand the shortness of life and start taking control of it
还是能够真正理解生命的短暂 把握人生
Start appreciating each moment for what it really is a moment. We’ll never get back and become deliberate with our actions
开始活在当下 毕竟我们回不到过去了
I’m not advocating anyone hastily quit their job or drop out of school not at all self disciplined and delayed gratification
我并不是让你立刻辞职或辍学 压根不是
Are great tools that can be used to maximize overall freedom and enjoyment in life the only thing
自律精神和延迟享乐能够最大化你生活中的自由和快乐
I’m advocating is to be mindful of how we spend our own time
我真正想说的是 留心我们所花费的时间吧
Let’s go back to that average value of 12 years of freedom for a second that amounts to one hundred and five thousand and one
让我们回到那12年的自由时光
Hundred and Twenty hours
整整105120个小时
Assuming that the 10,000 hour rule is correct if you use those twelve years of free time perfectly
假设一万小时理论是对的 那么在12年的自由时间里
You could become world class in about ten different activities
你能成为十个领域里的世界级专家
That’s crazy, and I’ve never heard of anyone doing that and it’s probably because humans aren’t capable of being that efficient
听上去有点疯狂 我也从没见谁成功过 因为没有人能够那么一直高效学习
But if you have at least one big dream in life
但你至少要有一个梦想吧
I hope you’re constantly moving your life towards that and don’t care about what other people have to say because you legitimately don’t have the
我希望你能够按照你自己的人生轨迹不断前行 别听其他人说些什么 因为你没这个时间
Time but if you focus on your craft and are mindful of your time
如果你能专注于自己的领域 全神投入
I don’t think there’s any reason you can’t become world-class in at least one thing life’s too short
你一定能在至少一个领域里有非凡的成就
and you never know when it’s going to end.
毕竟人生苦短 命数无常

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

79年是一个人的平均寿命,但实际上,真正自由的时间只有12年,怎样利用这些时间,则决定着你未来的成就。怎样把握人生,怎样活出精彩,答案掌握在自己手中。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

贺湛存

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mSpwYQMwvE

相关推荐