ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这里竟然是个机场! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这里竟然是个机场!

This is a Japanese airport

合:这里是日本机场!
Both: This is a Japanese airport!
[摇滚乐]
[Rock Music]
羽田机场邀请我们去拍视频博客 展示他们这儿有些什么
So, Haneda airport invited us over to vlog and show what they have here.
啊哈……我们的感受是“什么?”
Uh huh… And we were like “What?”
在机场能看到什么呢?
What is there to see in an airport?
好 这有……这儿是安检口……
Okay you got… here is the security checkpoint…
这儿是你托运行李等东西的地方
Here’s where you check in your luggage and stuff!
但是 啊 不 结果证明
But, uh, no! Turns out
这个机场远远不止这些
there’s a lot more to this airport than that.
这是国际客运枢纽
This is the international passenger terminal.
君:是的
Jun: Right.
瑞秋:如果你在三楼……你正准备坐飞机离开
Rachel: If you’re on the third floor… and you’re getting ready to leave on a flight
你一定要走过这一层 上自动扶梯 因为那儿才是所有炫酷玩意儿开始的地方
make sure you go past that and go up the escalators because that’s where all the cool stuff starts.
君:我们走吧!
Jun: Let’s go!
不管你信不信 这儿竟有个赛车道 我们现在要去试试
Believe it or not there is a racetrack here, which we’re going to go try right now.
君:哇哦 看这个!
Jun: Whoa look at this!
君:这是合法的!
Jun: This is legit!
瑞秋:太疯狂了!
Rachel: Crazy!
瑞秋:好吧 老奶奶 这是你最快的速度了吗?
Rachel: Alright grandma, is this as fast as you’re gonna go?
君:你知道吗?我是个安全的驾驶员
Jun: You know what? I’m a very safe driver.
[瑞秋大笑]
[Rachel laughs]
瑞秋:天呐 君!
Rachel: Jeez, Jun!
君:我是个负责任的男人
Jun: I am a responsible man.
瑞秋:那你为什么还要做这个?
Rachel: Why are you even doing this?
君:我们在日本就是这么开车的 好吧
Jun: This is how we drive in Japan alright?
瑞秋:如果你不打算认真对待 你为什么要出现在这儿?
Rachel: Why are you even here if you’re not going to take it seriously?
瑞秋:我该拿哪个?
Rachel: Which one should I get?
这些是快车
These are the fast cars.
君:这些是最快的
Jun: Those are the fastest.
瑞秋:哪个更符合空气动力学?
Rachel: Which one’s more aerodynamic?
君:该死的女人,你也太认真了
Jun: Damn woman, you’re so serious.
瑞秋:黑色这个吗?相机会不会很难拍到它
Rachel: This black one? It’s going to be hard to see for the camera
[魔鬼的声音]但我必须得赢
[demonic voice] BUT I HAVE TO WIN
好吧
Alright.
好 我已经撞车了……[笑声]
Okay, I already crashed… [laughs]
这是非常认真的
This is very serious.
计分牌在哪儿?!
Where is the scoreboard?!
见鬼!
Dang it!
君:你是这儿唯一一个如此野蛮的成年人
Jun: You’re the only adult here who is being savage.
和我同一速度过弯的 没有一个人的车撞去
No one else’s car is crashing while going around the corners at the same speed that I am going at.
有什么可疑的事发生[君大笑]
Something fishy going on here. [Jun laughs]
君:怎么样?
Jun: How is it?
战斗还没结束!
This isn’t over!
这儿我们有一个飞行模拟器
So here we have a flight simulator.
君:太酷了!
Jun: That’s so cool!
瑞秋:所以你可以坐上飞机 自己飞……
Rachel: So you can get on a plane. You can fly it yourself…
看起来有简单 普通 高难度三种模式
It looks like there’s easy, normal and hard mode.
君:啊哈
Jun: Uh huh.
显然我们要从高难度模式开始
And apparently we’re starting off with hard mode.
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
君:尽力不要撞了 好吧瑞秋:我们开始吧
Jun: Try not to crash. Alright. Rachel: Let’s do this!
瑞秋:兄弟!我有额外的屏幕!
Rachel: Dude! I have extra screens!
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
没有 其他人都没有这些屏幕的!
None of — the others don’t even have all of these screens!
君:祝你好运!
Jun: Good luck!
瑞秋: 好的
Rachel: Okay.
君:瑞秋 关上门!
Jun: Rachel, shut the door!
我正要关!
I’m going!
君:关门!
Jun: Shut the door.
我正要去……
I’m going…
啊 或许我应该先看看说明
Ah maybe I should have… read the instructions first.
旅客们下午好
Good afternoon passengers.
我是你们的飞行员 我叫瑞秋 今天……
I am your pilot. My name is Rachel and today…
君:瑞秋机长!
Jun: Captain Rachel!
//准备起飞//
//PREPARE FOR TAKEOFF//
我 我是开到这边上了吗?!
Am I, am I going off to the side?!
君:我想是的
Jun: I think you are.
我转不了方向!
I can’t turn!
君:瑞秋 你……[笑声]
Jun: Rachel, you’re… [laughs]
君:啊!
Jun: AUGH!
噢 我们现在在上升
Oh we are going up now.
[君大笑]
[Jun laughs]
我能做到的!往上拉 噢 天呐 你在……
I can do this! Pull it up. Oh my god you’re …
瑞秋:我的天 它在干吗?!君:哇哦……不!!
Rachel: Omg, what is it doing?! Jun: Whoaaa… no!!
我可以做到的
I can do this.
君:你是打算杀了所有乘客
Jun: You’re going to kill all the passengers.
瑞秋:嘘!
Rachel: SHHHH!!
安静!我现在不需要任何压力!
QUIET! I don’t need any pressure on me right now!
这些是什么意思?
What do these mean?
噢 我在着陆
Oh. I’m landing.
这是一次快速的飞行
That was a quick flight.
好了 旅客们
ALL RIGHT PASSENGERS.
我相信我们刚穿过了某个时光隧道
I BELIEVE WE WENT THROUGH SOME SORT OF TIME WARP.
但我们现在将在旧金山着陆
BUT WE ARE NOW LANDING IN SAN FRANCISCO.
我之前从未做过这个
I’VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE.
你可能需要系好你的安全带
YOU MAY WANT TO BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS.
君:所以 我猜这是你要降落的机场
Jun: So I guess that’s the airport you’re landing on.
请你离开驾驶舱 坐回你的位子上去
You need to get out of the cockpit and go back to your seat, please.
我在努力让飞机着陆
I’m trying to land a plane.
君:我没办法 我……瑞秋:保安!
Jun: I can’t help it, I’m- Rachel: SECURITY!
君:好……正在降落
Jun: Okay… landing!
瑞秋:我……
Rachel: I’m…
//100//
//ONE HUNDRED//
//40 30 20 10//
//40, 30, 20, 10//
看看这着陆!
Check that landing!
君:你居然安全着陆了?
Jun: You actually landed safely?
看看
Look at that.
君:不可能!
Jun: No way!
咄!
Duh!
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
君:好啦 我们走……
Jun: Alright, let’s go..
君:炫酷地带
Jun: Cool zone.
君:这一层真酷
Jun: This floor is cool.
瑞秋:看地板!他们亮起来了 这真的好酷
Rachel: Look at the floors! They are lighting up. This is actually really cool.
君:是的
Jun: Yeah.
君:那是UFO吗?
Jun: Is that a UFO?
君:星空咖啡厅 哇!
Jun: Starry Cafe. Wooh!
君!这太酷了!
Jun! This is so cool!
君:哇噢
Jun: Wow.
瑞秋:什么?
Rachel: What?
君:这真的好漂亮
Jun: This is really pretty.
我现在觉得好放松
I feel so relaxed right now.
我们有手电筒[笑声] 这样我们可以看菜单了
We have a light [laughs] so that we can see the menu.
君:酷
Jun: Cool.
他们有节目单
They’ve a list of their shows.
君:噢 真好!
Jun: Oh, nice!
瑞秋:这有好多不同的演出
Rachel: There are so many different shows.
君:是
Jun: Yeah.
你得在这儿待一整天才能把他们看完
You have to stay here all day to watch them all.
君:你的饮料来了!
Jun: You got your drink!
瑞秋:耶!谢谢你用电筒把它照亮
Rachel: Yeeeaaah! Thanks for lighting it up with the flashlight.
君:怎么样?
Jun: How is it?
浆果味很浓
Very berry.
不 事实上它
No, it’s actually-
如你期待的日本 它实际上就是浆果味
As you would expect of Japan, it’s just actual berry flavor.
很好喝
It’s good.
[音乐]
[Music]
好 所以他们实际上有两个小时左右的演出时间
Okay, so they actually have, like, two-ish hours of shows.
所以如果你在这儿 你可以坐一会儿 看很多不同的演出
So if you’re here you can sit down for a while and watch a bunch of different things.
嗯 目前我最喜欢的是……
Um, My favorite so far was the . . .
[布偶的旅行]
[tabisuru nuigurumi]
瑞秋:一个布偶走丢了 和它主人分开了 非常可爱
Rachel: There’s a stuffed animal who got lost. Separated from his owner. It is really cute.
君:是的
Jun: Yeah.
瑞秋:在最后还有惊喜的日式英语出现 [笑声]
Rachel: And there’s surprise Engrish at the end. [laughs]
君:可爱
Jun: It’s cute.
我们走吧……
Let’s go..
如果你买不到你想买的 像那些可爱的日本小玩意儿
If you weren’t able to get all of the, like, cute Japanese stuff you wanted to buy
在你离开日本前
before you left,
这就是你该来的地方……因为看这个…… 看 看……
this is where you should come… because look at this… look, look …
君:热点区域
Jun: Hot Zone.
他们有整个店卖这个海豹!我爱这海豹 它太可爱了
They have a whole store for this seal! I love this seal. HE’S SO CUTE.
君:sirotan小海豹
Jun: Shirotan.
瑞秋:噢 天呐 这太可爱了!
Rachel: Oh my god this is so cute!
我们的公寓放不下这个巨大的海豹
We don’t have enough room in our apartment for a giant seal
但是以后……
but in the future…
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
君:哇啊 这么多小海豹……
Jun: Whoooa, so many Shirotans…
瑞秋:噢 天呐 这好可爱……
Rachel: Oh my god it’s so cute…
你觉得我们可以用到什么?
What do you think we could use?
看这个熊猫海豹
Look at the panda-seal.
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
瑞秋:这真的太多了 噢 我的天呐 这是蜜蜂海豹
Rachel: This is like too much. Oh my God. IT’S A BEE-SEAL!
噢 天呐!
Oh my god!
君:我最喜欢那只
Jun: I like that one the best.
看 他是只蜜蜂
Look he’s a bee.
像其他所有的日本动漫或不管什么
For like every other anime or whatever
这有个卖所有动漫人物周边的店 Haikara
there’s this general character shop, Haikara.
他们有神奇宝贝 哆啦A梦
So they got pokemon, they got Doraemon.
那边是吉卜力工作室的东西……
Over there’s Ghibli stuff…
君:噢 是的 噢 我看到了黑猫吉吉!
Jun: Oh, yeah. Oh, I see Jiji!
君:瑞秋……
Jun: Rachel…
瑞秋:什么事?
Rachel: Yeah?
君:我好想要这个花瓶
Jun: I want this flower vase so bad.
瑞秋:它是不是非常可爱?
Rachel: Isn’t it really cute?
君:确实可爱
Jun: It is cute.
瑞秋:兄弟!看!这是达斯·维德 还有日本桥
Rachel: Dude! Look! It’s Darth Vader and a Japanese bridge.
君:[破音]什么?
Jun: [voice cracks] What?
瑞秋:还有紫藤
Rachel: With wisteria.
君:噢!
Jun: Oh!
君:真的是
Jun: It really is.
君:太厉害了
Jun: Amazing.
君:等等 他站在日本桥上 是不是?
Jun: Wait, he’s standing on the “Nihonbashi” isn’t he?
瑞秋:看尤达 他像个武士
Rachel: Look at yoda. He’s like a samurai.
君:他是个厉害的武士 我敢保证
Jun: He makes a great samurai, I’m sure.
君:这是我第一次见到自动售货机卖绘马的
Jun: This is the first time I’ve ever seen ema vending machine.
瑞秋:绘马自动售货机!
Rachel: An ema vending machine!
君:这样的 绘马就像这些木牌 像这些……
Jun: So, ema are like these “wooden plates” like these…
君:你通常会在神殿里看到这些 然后你可以写上你的愿望 然后……
Jun: You normally see these at the shrine and then you write your wishes and then…
君:希望愿望成真
Jun: wish for them to come true.
瑞秋:是的!如果你想当个“变态” 你完全可以来这儿
Rachel: Yeah! So if you want to be a creeper you can totally come up here…
君:嘿!别这样!
Jun: Hey! Don’t do that!
瑞秋:……然后看别人的愿望
Rachel: …and read other people’s wishes.
瑞秋:他们真的好可爱!
Rachel: And they’re really cute!
瑞秋:他们像是机场的登机牌……
Rachel: They look like airport boarding passes …
君:啊哈?
Jun: Uh huh?
瑞秋:……显然你可以在上面写上你的行程
Rachel: …and apparently you can write your itinerary on these
瑞秋:这样你可以祝愿旅途平安
Rachel: so that you can wish for having a safe flight.
君:有个愉快的旅行 是吧
Jun: And a fun trip. Yeah.
瑞秋:我们现在要来做这个!
Rachel: We’re going to do this now!
君:嗒!!
Jun: TA!!
君:噢 嘿 这实际上是我第一次买绘马
Jun: Oh, hey, actually this is the first time for me to buy ema.
瑞秋:从没买过?
Rachel: Ever?
是的 从来没有!
Yeah, ever!
瑞秋:你到底是哪种日本人?你在说什么?
Rachel: What kind of Japanese person are you? What are you even saying?
我不……我是无神论者
I didn’t… I’m an atheist
但我相信羽田机场
But I trust in Haneda.
瑞秋:好 好 什么?你个怪人
Rachel: Okay, okay, what? You weirdo.
君:它怎么运作的?
Jun: How does it work?
瑞秋:是啊……它去哪儿了?
Rachel: Yeah… where did it go?
君:他们没有出来?
Jun: They don’t come?
瑞秋:它去哪儿了?它会从这边出来吗?因为我们还得写字?没有
Rachel: Where is it? Does it come over here? Cause we have to sign it? No.
瑞秋:它去哪儿了?
Rachel: Where is it?
君:噢 等会儿!
Jun: Oh, wait!
君:噢!
Jun: Ohhh!
瑞秋:噢 天呐 它打开了 好的 我们很聪明 各位
Rachel: Omg it opens. Ok well. We’re very smart, you guys.
[君大笑]
[Jun laughs]
瑞秋:那有个打开的门
Rachel: There was a door that opens.
瑞秋:我要在上面写上我的愿望
Rachel: So, I’m going to write my wish on this.
瑞秋:在美国你是不能告诉别人你许的愿的 否则就实现不了了
Rachel: In America you’re not allowed to tell other people what your wish is or it won’t come true.
瑞秋:所以……[认真的声音]你们是不会知道的 哈哈!
Rachel: So … [serious voice] you guys don’t get to know. Ha ha!
如果你来羽田机场
If you come to Haneda airport.
你可以找找瑞秋和君的绘马……
You can look for the Rachel and Jun ema…
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
……然后看看是什么
…and read what it was.
君:是的 请来羽田机场只为偷看我们的愿望!
Jun: Yeah, please come to Haneda airport to just peek on our wishes!
好了 这是我们的绘马
Okay, this is our ema.
瑞秋和君 君画了个凯蒂猫在上面
Rachel and Jun, and Jun drew a little kitty on it.
来找它 如果你能找到的话!
Come and find it if you can!
[令人毛骨悚然地]哈哈哈哈哈……
[creepily] Ha ha ha ha ha….
绘马旁边是“日本桥”……
Next to the ema is “Nihonbashi”…
最初的“日本桥”是江户时代东京的一座桥
The original “Nihonbashi” was a bridge in Tokyo
每个人都要经过这座桥
during the Edo period that everyone would have to cross
如果要去日本的其他地方旅行
to really travel anywhere else in Japan
所以它就像是一个旅程的起点 因此
so it was, like, the starting point of a journey, hence
这就是为什么他们在机场造了座“日本桥”
why they have “Nihonbashi” here in the airport
作为你旅行的起点
as the starting point of your journey.
君:好 咱们旅行去!
Jun: All right. Let’s go places!
瑞秋:所以 我猜你从每个检票口你都可以看到这座桥……
Rachel: So, I guess you can see the bridge from all of the check-in counters …
君:很赞!
Jun: Cool!
瑞秋:……在下面
Rachel: … down there.
君:是!
Jun: Yeah!
瑞秋:我不知道为什么从没想过要抬头看
Rachel: I don’t know why I never thought to look up.
君:这些是江户时代的图片
Jun: These are the pictures from edo period.
瑞秋:江户时代的图片?
Rachel: Edo period pictures?
君:是的
Jun: Yeah.
瑞秋:这些看起来像是日本版的“沃尔多在哪里?”
Rachel: These look like the Japanese version of “Where’s Waldo?”
君:日落真美
Jun: The sunset is beautiful.
瑞秋:你觉得我们终于能看到富士山了吗?貌似可以看到富士山……
Rachel: Do you think we can finally see Mount Fuji? Apparently you can see Mount Fuji…
……从这边 某个地方
…from over here. Somewhere.
君:我不确定 是的
Jun: I don’t know. Yeah.
瑞秋:但今天下雨 所以天有点阴
Rachel: But it was raining today, so it’s kind of cloudy.
瑞秋:我不知道它应该在哪儿
Rachel: And I don’t know where it’s supposed to be.
君:那边的某个地方
Jun: Somewhere over there.
[单调的节奏]好多樱花
[singsong] More cherry blossoms!
君:噢 这些也都点亮了!
Jun: Well, these are also lit up too!
瑞秋:这是在桥下 你可以坐这儿乘个凉
Rachel: And here’s the underside of this bridge, and you can, like, sit here and just chill.
君:哇!我可以闻到樱花香
Jun: Whoa! I can smell the sakura.
瑞秋:它确实很好闻
Rachel: It does smell really nice.
君:是的 真好闻 其实你可以坐这儿 好好享受
Jun: Yeah, it smells real nice. You can actually sit there and enjoy.
所以我们刚探索完五楼 现在我们要去四楼
So we just finished exploring the fifth floor and now we’re down on the fourth floor
探索下江户小路 但在这之前
to explore the Edo koji street but before that
我们得换上和服
We have to change into yukata!
[轻音乐]
[soft music]
我们到了 这就是江户小路
Here we are, this is Edo Koji
这日文汉字写着“江户”意思是“江户时代”
and the Kanji says “Edo” means “Edo period”
“小路”是街的意思
and “Koji” is street.
君:所以它字面意思就是江户街
Jun: So it’s literally “Edo-street”.
瑞秋:现在因为是春天 到处都有樱花
Rachel: And right now because it’s spring they have cherry blossoms everywhere!
君:简直是遍布整个机场
Jun: It’s literally all over the airport.
瑞秋:好美!
Rachel: It’s beautiful!
是的!
Yeah!
他们哪儿都有灯笼 太可爱了
They have lamps everywhere, it’s so cute.
君:看着一点都不像是机场
Jun: It doesn’t look like the airport at all.
瑞秋:这是……这是唰唰锅吗?
Rachel: Is this … is this shabu shabu?
君:是的 就是唰唰锅
Jun: Yeah, it is shabu shabu.
瑞秋:不是吧!所以在机场都可以吃到唰唰锅?
Rachel: No! So you can get shabu shabu in the airport?
君:是的
Jun: Yeah.
瑞秋:好 他们告诉过我们
Rachel: Okay, so one of the things they told us
实际上这儿有很多高质量的饭店
is that they actually have a lot of really high quality restaurants here.
所以在日本旅游期间 你要是忘了去吃
So if you forget to try all of the japanese food
你想要尝日本食物
that you wanted to try during your visit in Japan
你可以到这儿来找找
you can come look here.
君:嗯哼
Jun: Mm-hmm.
即使是吉野家 类似快餐连锁店
Even Yoshinoya which is like a fast food chain.
君:牛肉饭,是的
Jun: Beef bowl, yeah.
牛肉饭……
Beef bowl …
他们在这儿有份很特别的菜单 只有这儿有
They have a really special menu here that they only have here
或者在其他最好的吉野家才有
or in like the other nicest Yoshinoya
这是专供政客用的 或类似这种……
that’s specifically for politicians to use and stuff like that…
君:对
Jun: Right.
这是豪华的分店 所以你在这儿可以买到很高级的东西
It’s like the fancy one. So you can get the really fancy stuff here
他们甚至还有唰唰锅
And they even have shabu shabu
太疯狂了
which is crazy.
机场里有唰唰锅!
Shabu shabu in an airport!
[笑声]
[laughter]
君:那是我们之前看到的樱花树
Jun: That’s the cherry trees we saw just earlier.
瑞秋:是的
Rachel: Yes.
君:你想在机场赏樱吗?
Jun: Don’t you just wanna do hanami at the airport?
瑞秋:我只想爬上去在它们中间躺下 来个野餐
Rachel: I just want to, like, crawl up in between them and lay down and have a picnic.
不觉得那很美好吗?
Doesn’t that seem nice?
君:实际上我们得到允许 可以走进去
Jun: We actually got a permission to go inside this.
瑞秋:我们所有东西都在那儿 我们的东西都在里面
Rachel: That’s where all of our stuff is. Our stuff is on the inside.
哈哈!我们是特别的!
Ha ha! We’re special!
披萨?
A pizza?
君:当然
Jun: Of course.
瑞秋:日式披萨
Rachel: Japanese pizza.
兄弟 等等 这是日式烧肉吗?
Dude wait is this yakiniku?
君:确实是日式烧肉
Jun: This is yakiniku.
[君笑]
[Jun laughs]
君:你的脸!
Jun: Your face!
君:这叫“惠比寿烧肉冠军”
Jun: It’s called “Ebisu Champion”.
瑞秋:他们在机场有烧肉!
Rachel: They have yakiniku at the airport!
兄弟!这好像质量超级高
Dude! It’s like super high quality.
君:那是拉面店 非常受欢迎 非常有名
Jun: And that is the ramen store that’s really popular and famous.
君:这是我超级想去吃的拉面店
Jun: This is the ramen store I really wanted to go so bad.
我们想要过来吃中饭……
We wanted to come here for lunch…
……但这队伍已经排到一小时后了
…but the line was already an hour long.
君:真是无可救药地长
Jun: It was insanely long.
在机场的一个饭店等上一小时
There’s an hour long wait at a restaurant in the airport.
那 今天的羽田机场之行到此结束
So that’s it for Haneda today.
如果你在这儿有空余时间 想要离开机场……
If you have any extra time while you’re here and you want to leave to the airport…
有很多火车 公交车到这儿 你想去东京任何地方都很方便
There are trains and buses that connect here so you can easily get pretty much anywhere in Tokyo.
羽田机场就在大田区 明天我们将去大田区看看
Haneda airport itself is Ota ward, which we’re going to be exploring tomorrow.
对的
Right.
我们将会把明天的视频上传到我们的视频博客频道
So we’ll be uploading a vlog video on that on our vlogging channel
如果你想看看机场附近有些什么地方
if you want to see what kind of places they have near the airport.
总之 谢谢大家的观看 咱们下次再见 拜!
Anyway, thank you guys for watching and we’ll see you later. BYE!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想知道日本的羽田机场里有些什么吗?绝对让你大吃一惊

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

?心素

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ghtFEOQTc

相关推荐