未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

未来这台电脑会帮你种菜

This computer will grow your food in the future | Caleb Harper

食物危机
Food crisis.
它出现在每天的新闻里
It’s in the news every day.
可它是什么意思?
But what is it?
世界上的一些地方 食物太匮乏
Some places in the world it’s too little food,
一些地方食物产量丰富
maybe too much.
其它一些地方 转基因食物正在挽救世界
Other places, GMO is saving the world.
也许转基因食物会是一个问题?
Maybe GMO is the problem?
太多的转基因农业废水 制造了污染的海洋、有毒的海水
Too much agricultural runoff creating bad oceans, toxic oceans,
稀薄的营养物质
attenuation of nutrition.
这样循环往复继续下去
They go on and on.
而且我发现 当今对于气候的讨论
And I find the current climate of this discussion
实在是太没有影响力了
incredibly disempowering.
所以 我们该如何让这样的讨论 为大家所理解呢?
So how do we bring that to something that we understand?
苹果食物危机怎么样?
How is this apple food crisis?
我确定 在过去的一周里 你们每个人都吃了一个苹果
You’ve all eaten an apple in the last week, I’m sure.
你认为苹果从采摘 到你手中花了多久呢?
How old do you think it was from when it was picked?
两周?
Two weeks?
两个月?
Two months?
是11个月
Eleven months —
这就是美国商场中售卖的 苹果从采摘到出售的平均时间
the average age of an apple in a grocery store in the United States.
我想 在欧洲应该也差不多
And I don’t expect it to be much different in Europe
在世界各地也差不多
or anywhere else in the world.
我们采摘苹果
We pick them,
把它们冷藏保存
we put them in cold storage,
往冷藏柜中输入氧气
we gas the cold storage —
事实上有文件记录表明
there’s actually documented proof
曾有工人试图进入这样的环境
of workers trying to go into these environments
来取回一个苹果时
to retrieve an apple,
然后就死亡了
and dying,
因为冷藏库里那些
because the atmosphere
能够减慢苹果代谢的空气 它对人来说也是有毒的
that they slow down the process of the apple with is also toxic to humans.
为什么你们中没有人知道这件事?
How is it that none of you knew this?
为什么我之前不知道这件事?
Why didn’t I know this?
苹果中90%的养分
Ninety percent of the quality of that apple —
苹果中所有的抗氧化剂 在我们购买时全部流失完了
all of the antioxidants — are gone by the time we get it.
它只是一颗小糖果
It’s basically a little ball of sugar.
我们为什么不知道这些消息?
How did we get so information poor
要怎样改善这样的状况?
and how can we do better?
我认为我们缺少了一个平台
I think what’s missing is a platform.
我知道平台 我知道电脑
I know platforms — I know computers,
我很年轻的时候 就在网络上活动
they put me on the Internet when I was young.
我做过很多非常怪异的事情
I did very weird things —
[笑声]
(Laughter)
在这样的平台上
on this platform.
但我也遇见了其他人 我能够表达自己的想法
But I met people, and I could express myself.
你对食物有怎样的看法?
How do you express yourself in food?
如果我们有一个平台
If we had a platform,
我们也许会发现 这个问题非常有利 “假如?”
we might feel empowered to question: What if?
我想问:
For me, I questioned:
如果气候是民主的?
What if climate was democratic?
这是一张全球气候分布图
So, this is a map of climate in the world.
最高效的农业生产地区是绿色的 最差的是红色
The most productive areas in green, the least productive in red.
它们会不断转化 改变
They shift and they change,
加州的农民现在变成墨西哥农民
and Californian farmers now become Mexican farmers.
中国获得巴西的土地 以求种出更好的食物
China picks up land in Brazil to grow better food,
我们都是环境的奴隶
and we’re a slave to climate.
如果每个国家都有适合生产的气候会如何呢?
What if each country had its own productive climate?
那会如何改变我们的生活呢?
What would that change about how we live?
那将如何改变我们 生活和营养的质量?
What would that change about quality of life and nutrition?
上一代人遇到的问题是 我们需要更多食物
The last generation’s problem was, we need more food
并且价格低廉
and we need it cheap.
欢迎来到世界农场
Welcome to your global farm.
我们建造了一个巨大的模拟农场
We built a huge analog farm.
这些线条轨迹
All these traces —
是车、飞机、火车 和汽车
these are cars, planes, trains and automobiles.
能够提供足够的食物给70亿人 这是一个奇迹
It’s a miracle that we feed seven billion people
在只有很少人参与到 食品制作过程中的情况下
with just a few of us involved in the production of food.
但是如果……
What if …
我们建造一个数字农场?
we built a digital farm?
数字化的世界农场
A digital world farm.
如果你能够拿这个苹果
What if you could take this apple,
在某种程度上 将其数字化
digitize it somehow,
通过空气中的质点传送
send it through particles in the air
然后在另一边将质点重组?
and reconstitute it on the other side?
如果?
What if?
看一看这些引述的话
Going through some of these quotes,
你知道 它们鼓励了我这样做
you know, they inspire me to do what I do.
第一条:
First one:
“日本农业没有年轻人 没有水 没有地 也没有未来”
[“Japanese farming has no youth, no water, no land and no future.”]
这是我到达南三陆町的那天
That’s what I landed to the day that I went to Minamisanriku,
也就是福岛再往南一站
one stop south of Fukushima,
在核电站事故之后
after the disaster.
孩子们都去了仙台和东京
The kids have headed to Sendai and Tokyo,
土地被核电站事故污染了
the land is contaminated,
他们的食品进口量达 70%
they already import 70 percent of their own food.
但这并不是日本特有的现象
But it’s not unique to Japan.
美国人中只有 2% 的人口 从事与农业相关工作
Two percent of the American population is involved in farming.
人口数中 2% 的人从事农业 带给我们什么答案?
What good answer comes from two percent of any population?
我们看看世界上别的地方
As we go around the world,
50% 的非洲人口是 18 岁以下
50 percent of the African population is under 18.
他们中的 80% 不愿意成为农民
Eighty percent don’t want to be farmers.
农业太艰辛
Farming is hard.
小农生活太辛苦
The life of a small-shareholder farmer is miserable.
他们选择去城市
They go into the city.
在印度:
In India:
农民家庭无法获取 最基础的农用器具
farmers’ families not being able to have basic access to utilities,
这一年自杀的农民数量比过去 10 年的数量还多
more farmer suicides this year than the previous 10 before that.
说起这些太令人难过了
It’s uncomfortable to talk about.
他们要去哪里?
Where are they going?
到城市里
Into the city.
没有年轻人 年轻人都去城市了
No young people, and everyone’s headed in.
那我们要搭建一个怎样的平台 来鼓励年轻人呢?
So how do we build this platform that inspires the youth?
请看这台新的拖拉机
Welcome to the new tractor.
这是我的联合收割机
This is my combine.
数年前
A number of years ago now,
我去家居连锁店
I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and Home Depot
开始寻觅工具
and I started hacking.
我制作过愚蠢的东西
And I built silly things
我让植物跳舞
and I made plants dance
将它们与我的电脑相连
and I attached them to my computer
然后我把它们毁了
and I killed them all —
很多
a lot.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我最终还是把它们救活了
I eventually got them to survive.
我创造了我人生中
And I created one of the most intimate relationships
一种最亲密的关系
I’ve ever had in my life,
因为我在学习植物的语言
because I was learning the language of plants.
我想要它们长得更大
I wanted to make it bigger.
他们说 “孩子 全力以赴吧!
They said, “Knock yourself out, kid!
这间没有人使用的电子工作室
Here’s an old electronics room that nobody wants.
你能做些什么呢?”
What can you do?”
和团队成员一起 我们在 媒体实验室里搭建了一个农场
With my team, we built a farm inside of the media lab,
一个过去被认为和电子化生活有关
a place historically known not for anything about biology
而不是生物有关的地方
but everything about digital life.
在这个60平尺的空间里
Inside of these 60 square feet,
我们制作了足够供应 大约 300 人 1 个月的口粮
we produced enough food to feed about 300 people once a month —
并不是太多
not a lot of food.
这里有很多有趣的科技
And there’s a lot of interesting technology in there.
最有趣的是?
But the most interesting thing?
漂亮的 白色的根茎
Beautiful, white roots,
深绿色的植物
deep, green colors
每月一次的收获
and a monthly harvest.
这是新式餐厅吗?
Is this a new cafeteria?
这是新式销售体验吗?
Is this a new retail experience?
这是新式的商店吗?
Is this a new grocery store?
我能确定的是:
I can tell you one thing for sure:
这是第一次
this is the first time
在媒体实验室里 可以将任何植物连根拔起
anybody in the media lab ripped the roots off of anything.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我们把沙拉装进袋子里
We get our salad in bags;
没什么不对的
there’s nothing wrong with that.
但会发生什么呢
But what happens
当你有一个图像处理专家
when you have an image-based processing expert,
一个数据科学家
a data scientist,
一个机器人专家
a roboticist,
连根拔起植物然后想
ripping roots off and thinking,
“嗯 我知道有关
“Huh. I know something about —
我能让计划实现 我想试一试”
I could make this happen, I want to try.”
在整个过程中 我们会把植物拿出去
In that process we would bring the plants out
也会把一些重新拿回实验室
and we would take some back to the lab,
因为如果是你亲自种植的 不会把它抛弃
because if you grew it, you don’t throw it away;
因为它对你来说是珍贵的
it’s kind of precious to you.
我现在有这个奇怪的舌头
I have this weird tongue now,
因为我不想任何人在我之前 吃到它们
because I’m afraid to let anybody eat anything until I’ve eaten it first,
我希望这是好吃的
because I want it to be good.
我每天都吃生菜
So I eat lettuce every day
我能知道生菜的PH值小于1
and I can tell the pH of a lettuce within .1.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我有点像是 “不 那是6.1 不不 今天你不能吃它”
I’m like, “No, that’s 6.1 — no, no, you can’t eat it today.”
[掌声]
(Applause)
这棵生菜那天非常甜
This lettuce that day was hyper sweet.
那是因为生菜感到很大的压力
It was hyper sweet because the plant had been stressed
它自体生产出化学反应 来保护自己:
and it created a chemical reaction in the plant to protect itself:
“我不想死!”
“I’m not going to die!”
植物那种不想死的口味 尝起来是甜的
And the plants not-going-to-die, taste sweet to me.
科学家们重新回到研究 植物生理学上来
Technologists falling backwards into plant physiology.
我想 大家都能试着参与
So we thought other people needed to be able to try this.
我们期待看到大家的创作
We want to see what people can create,
因此我们构想了一个 能够被运送到其他地方的实验室
so we conceived of a lab that could be shipped anywhere.
将这样的构想制作出来
And then we built it.
这个媒体实验大楼的正面 是我的实验室
So on the facade of the media lab is my lab,
每株植物都有30个感应点
that has about 30 points of sensing per plant.
如果你了解基因组或是遗传学
If you know about the genome or genetics,
这就是表型组 对吧?
this is the phenome, right?
表型组呈现的现象
The phenomena.
当你说 “我喜欢墨西哥产的草莓”
When you say, “I like the strawberries from Mexico,”
你真正喜欢的是 在那样的气候条件下
you really like the strawberries from the climate
生产出来的草莓
that produced the expression that you like.
你可以把这样的气候编码
So if you’re coding climate —
多少二氧化碳 多少氧气 创建的菜谱 你可以通过编程
this much CO2, this much O2 creates a recipe — you’re coding
来控制植物的呈现状态 和营养含量
the expression of that plant, the nutrition of that plant,
植物的尺寸 形状 颜色和质感
the size of that plant, the shape, the color, the texture.
我们需要数据
We need data,
所以我们放了很多感应仪
so we put a bunch of sensors in there
来为我们提供数据
to tell us what’s going on.
你可以回想一下家里的植物
If you think of your houseplants,
你看着家里的植物
and you look at your houseplant
很悲伤 因为你想
and you’re super sad, because you’re like,
“为什么你要死呢?你不跟我说说话吗?”
“Why are you dying? Won’t you talk to me?”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
农民有着能预知未来的 最美的眼睛
Farmers develop the most beautiful fortune-telling eyes
当他们在六七十岁的时候
by the time they’re in their late 60s and 70s.
他们能够告诉你 那株植物死亡
They can tell you when you see that plant dying
是因为土壤缺氮 缺钙
that it’s a nitrogen deficiency, a calcium deficiency
或是它需要更加湿润的空气环境
or it needs more humidity.
这些美丽的眼睛 不会传下去
Those beautiful eyes are not being passed down.
这些是农民的眼睛
These are eyes in the cloud of a farmer.
我们会持续收集数据信息
We trend those data points over time.
我们把这些数据点和 单独的植物联合
We correlate those data points to individual plants.
这些是那天我实验室里 所有花椰菜的 IP 地址数据
These are all the broccoli in my lab that day, by IP address.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我们有可追踪 IP 地址的花椰菜
We have IP-addressable broccoli.
[掌声]
(Applause)
如果这还不够怪异的话
So if that’s not weird enough,
你可以点击这里 看到植物的档案
you can click one and you get a plant profile.
这向你展现了 那株植物可下载的生长过程
And what this tells you is downloadable progress on that plant,
不是你想象的那样
but not like you’d think,
不仅仅是在可食用的时候 通知你
it’s not just when it’s ready.
它的养分什么时候 达到我的需求?
When does it achieve the nutrition that I need?
它的味道什么时候 符合我的期待?
When does it achieve the taste that I desire?
是不是水分太多了?
Is it getting too much water?
是不是日晒太久了?
Is it getting too much sun?
都会提示的
Alerts.
它能够和我对话 可以沟通
It can talk to me, it’s conversant,
我们可以语言对话
we have a language.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
[掌声]
(Applause)
我想 那是第一个 植物脸书的用户吧?
I think of that as the first user on the plant Facebook, right?
那时植物的档案
That’s a plant profile
植物会开始交朋友
and that plant will start making friends.
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我是说真的 植物会开始
And I mean it — it will make friends with other plants
和那些使用较少量氮 多一些磷
that use less nitrogen, more phosphorus,
少些钾的植物交朋友
less potassium.
我们将会开始了解一些复杂的
We’re going to learn about a complexity
现在只能靠猜想的事
that we can only guess at now.
它们也许不会和我们交好 我不知道 也许它们也会和我们交好
And they may not friend us back — I don’t know, they might friend us back,
这取决于我们的行为
it depends on how we act.
这是我现在的实验室
So this is my lab now.
这有点儿更加系统化
It’s a little bit more systematized,
我的背景是设计医院的数据中心
my background is designing data centers in hospitals of all things,
我知道如何创建一个 可控的环境
so I know a little bit about creating a controlled environment.
于是
And so —
在这个环境里
inside of this environment,
我们实验各种各样的东西
we’re experimenting with all kinds of things.
这个程序 空气种植法 是 NASA 为了米尔空间站开发出来的
This process, aeroponics, was developed by NASA for Mir Space Station
能够减少他们需要传送到太空的水资源量
for reducing the amount of water they send into space.
这个程序做的事是准确提供给植物 它们想要的东西
What it really does is give the plant exactly what it wants:
水 矿物质和氧气
water, minerals and oxygen.
根部没有那么复杂
Roots are not that complicated,
当你把这些输送给它们的时候 你就能看到令人吃惊的效果
so when you give them that, you get this amazing expression.
植物有两个心脏
It’s like the plant has two hearts.
正因为有两个心脏
And because it has two hearts,
它呈现 4-5 倍的高速增长
it grows four or five times faster.
这是个完美的世界
It’s a perfect world.
我们经历了漫长的技术发展 寻求一个不同的世界
We’ve gone a long way into technology and seed for an adverse world
我们将持续这样做
and we’re going to continue to do that,
但我们也会有新的工具
but we’re going to have a new tool, too,
这会是个完美的世界
which is perfect world.
我们种植各种各样的东西
So we’ve grown all kinds of things.
这些番茄在过去的 150 年间 都没有投入商业化生产
These tomatoes hadn’t been in commercial production for 150 years.
你知道我们有少见的 古老的种子银行吗?
Do you know that we have rare and ancient seed banks?
种子银行
Banks of seed.
这太赞了
It’s amazing.
它们有活性的胚质 和你从没吃过的一些食物
They have germplasm alive and things that you’ve never eaten.
我是这个房间中唯一一个 吃过这种番茄的人
I am the only person in this room that’s eaten that kind of tomato.
问题是 这是酱汁番茄 我们不知道如何料理
Problem is it was a sauce tomato and we don’t know how to cook,
因此觉得酱汁番茄 似乎并不好吃
so we ate a sauce tomato, which is not that great.
但是我们种过各种 含蛋白质的东西
But we’ve done things with protein — we’ve grown all kinds of things.
我们种植过人类——
We’ve grown humans —
[笑声]
(Laughter)
好吧 也许你能 但我们不行
Well maybe you could, but we didn’t.
我们意识到
But what we realized is,
工具太大了 也太贵了
the tool was too big, it was too expensive.
我开始把它们放置在世界各地
I was starting to put them around the world
价值大约 10 万美金
and they were about 100,000 dollars.
要找能随意支配 10 万美金的人并不容易
Finding somebody with 100 grand in their back pocket isn’t easy,
所以我们想要制作小型的工具
so we wanted to make a small one.
这事实上 是我一个学生的项目
This project was actually one of my student’s —
机械工程系本科生 卡米尔
mechanical engineering undergraduate, Camille.
卡米尔和我 以及我的团队
So Camille and I and my team,
我们花了整个暑假重复试验
we iterated all summer,
如何让它更便宜 如何更好地运作
how to make it cheaper, how to make it work better,
如何让他人也能学会操作
how to make it so other people can make it.
然后我们把这些工具 送到学校给7到11级的孩子们
Then we dropped them off in schools, seventh through eleventh grade.
如果你想要变得谦逊 试着去教孩子做些什么吧
And if you want to be humbled, try to teach a kid something.
我去到这个学校 说到
So I went into this school and I said,
“将它的湿度设定在65%”
“Set it to 65 percent humidity.”
7年级的一个孩子问 “湿度是什么?”
The seventh grader said, “What’s humidity?”
于是我说 “哦 是空气中的水”
And I said, “Oh, it’s water in air.”
他说 “空气中根本没有水 你这个笨蛋”
He said, “There’s no water in air, you’re an idiot.”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
于是我说 “好吧 别信我
And I was like, “Alright, don’t trust me.
事实上 别信我 对吗?
Actually — don’t trust me, right?
将它设定到100
Set it to 100.
他把湿度设定到100 发生了什么呢?
He sets it to 100 and what happens?
开始凝结 产生雾气 最终开始滴水
It starts to condense, make a fog and eventually drip.
然后他说 “哦 湿度就是雨水
And he says, “Oh. Humidity is rain.
你之前为什么不这样跟我说呢?”
Why didn’t you just tell me that?”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
我们创作的界面 看起来像是一个游戏
We’ve created an interface for this that’s much like a game.
它们有 3D 环境
They have a 3D environment,
能够从世界各地登录
they can log into it anywhere in the world
从手机上 电脑上
on their smartphone, on their tablet.
程序里面有不同的部分 物理调节 感应器
They have different parts of the bots — the physical, the sensors.
他们选择了世界上 其他地区孩子们
They select recipes that have been created by other kids
已经创造的菜谱
anywhere in the world.
他们选择并激活菜谱 种下种子
They select and activate that recipe, they plant a seedling.
当种子生长的时候 孩子们可以做出变化
While it’s growing, they make changes.
他们说 “植物为什么需要二氧化碳呢?二氧化碳不是坏东西吗?
They’re like, “Why does a plant need CO2 anyway? Isn’t CO2 bad?
能让人窒息”
It kills people.”
提高二氧化碳的供应量 植物死了
Crank up CO2, plant dies.
降低二氧化碳的量 植物活得很好
Or crank down CO2, plant does very well.
收获植物
Harvest plant,
你创建了新的电子菜谱
and you’ve created a new digital recipe.
这是个反复的设计和发展
It’s an iterative design and development
以及探索的过程
and exploration process.
他们可以下载
They can download, then,
他们开发的新植物的 所有数据
all of the data about that new plant that they developed
或是新的电子菜谱 它做了些什么
or the new digital recipe and what did it do —
是更好还是更坏呢?
was it better or was it worse?
想象这些是加工处理的 一个个核心要素
Imagine these as little cores of processing.
我们能学到很多的东西
We’re going to learn so much.
这是一个我们称之为 食物计算机
Here’s one of the food computers, as we call them,
在一个学校里放了三周
in a school in three weeks’ time.
这是三周的种植
This is three weeks of growth.
更重要的是
But more importantly,
这是第一次 这个孩子认为他能够当农民
it was the first time that this kid ever thought he could be a farmer —
或是 他想要成为一位农民
or that he would want to be a farmer.
所以我们把这些资源公开
So, we’ve open-sourced all of this.
都放在网上 回家 试着搭建 你的第一台食物计算机
It’s all online; go home, try to build your first food computer.
这会很难 我这样告诉你
It’s going to be difficult — I’m just telling you.
我们正在起步阶段 但资源都在那里
We’re in the beginning, but it’s all there.
对我来说 让这些东西易于取得 是非常重要的
It’s very important to me that this is easily accessible.
我们也会继续这样做
We’re going to keep making it more so.
这些是农民
These are farmers,
电子工程师 机械工程师
electrical engineer, mechanical engineer,
环境工程师 电脑科学家
environmental engineer, computer scientist,
植物学家 经济学家 城市规划师
plant scientist, economist, urban planners.
在一个平台上 做他们各自擅长的事情
On one platform, doing what they’re good at.
团队变得有点太大了
But we got a little too big.
这是我的新实验设备 正在开始运作
This is my new facility that I’m just starting.
这个仓库可以建在任何地方
This warehouse could be anywhere.
这就是我选择它的理由
That’s why I chose it.
在这个仓库里面
And inside of this warehouse
我们要搭建这样的架子
we’re going to build something kind of like this.
现在就可以看到
These exist right now.
看一下这个
Take a look at it.
这也存在
These exist, too.
一个种植绿色蔬菜
One grows greens,
一个种植伊波拉病毒疫苗
one grows Ebola vaccine.
很棒的是 植物和这个 美国国防部高级研究计划局优胜项目
Pretty amazing that plants and this DARPA Grand Challenge winner
是我们研究伊波拉病毒 卓有成效的原因
is one of the reasons we’re getting ahead of Ebola.
这些植物正在产生 对抗伊波拉病毒的蛋白质
The plants are producing the protein that’s Ebola resistant.
所以药品和保健品
So pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals,
再到生菜种植
all they way down to lettuce.
但这两件事看起来 完全不一样
But these two things look nothing alike,
那就是我在我自身领域的部分
and that’s where I am with my field.
但很多事并不是想象的那样
Everything is different.
我们还在“我们是对的”这个阶段
We’re in that weird “We’re alright” stage
就像是 “这是我的小黑盒子”
and it’s like, “Here’s my black box –“
“不 买我的”
“No, buy mine.”
“不 不 不 我的知识产权 绝对的有价值
“No, no, no — I’ve got intellectual property that’s totally valuable.
不要买这个 买我的”
Don’t buy his, buy mine.”
事实上是 我们只是在开始阶段
And the reality is, we’re just at the beginning,
这个时候 社会也在变化中
in a time when society is shifting, too.
当我们要更多 更便宜的食物
When we ask for more, cheaper food,
我们现在需要更优质 环境友好的食物
we’re now asking for better, environmentally friendly food.
但你看到麦当劳广告宣传 麦乐鸡的成分
And when you have McDonald’s advertising what’s in the Chicken McNugget,
人类历史上最神秘的食物
the most mysterious food item of all time —
麦当劳的市场广告计划 正在改变
they are now basing their marketing plan on that —
所有事情都在改变着
everything is changing.
现在看看当今世界
So into the world now.
个人食物计算机
Personal food computers,
食物服务器
food servers
食物数据中心
and food data centers
在公开表型组运作
run on the open phenome.
就像公开基因组 但我们要 把小小的气候食谱综整起来
Think open genome, but we’re going to put little climate recipes,
像是维基百科那样
like Wikipedia,
你可以推翻 开动 种植
that you can pull down, actuate and grow.
这看起来如何呢?
What does this look like in a world?
你记得由细绳连接起来的世界吗?
You remember the world connected by strings?
我们开始拥有培根了
We start having beacons.
我们开始发送关于食物的信息
We start sending information about food,
而不是分发食物
rather than sending food.
这不仅仅是我的幻想
This is not just my fantasy,
这是我们已经在开展的工作
this is where we’re already deploying.
食物计算机 食物服务器
Food computers, food servers,
很快有的食物数据中心
soon-to-be food data centers,
把人们连结在一起分享信息
connecting people together to share information.
食物的未来并不是关于这个的错误奋战
The future of food is not about fighting over what’s wrong with this.
我们都知道错在那里
We know what’s wrong with this.
食物的未来关乎网络联结下的下一代 10 亿农民
The future of food is about networking the next one billion farmers
以及赋予他们力量的
and empowering them with a platform
提问和回答问题的平台
to ask and answer the question,
“要是?”
“What if?”
谢谢
Thank you.
[掌声]
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果我们能够在世界任何地方的室内种出美味的、营养丰富的食物,这将会如何?加勒·哈珀,麻省理工学院媒体实验室城市农场 CitiFARM 的主任研究员,想要通过连结种植者和科技的方式改变食物系统,进而了解哈珀的“食物计算机”,以及未来的种植业样貌。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

B11101001

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEx6K4P4GJc

相关推荐