ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

当坠入爱河的时候,你的身体会作何反应? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当坠入爱河的时候,你的身体会作何反应?

Things Your Body Does When in Love | Ft. Donna

最近好吗 Psych2Go的观众们
What’s up, Psych2Go viewers?
我是Donna 今天是情人节!
It’s Donna, and it’s Valentine’s Day!
如果你不是在这天看的
Oh if you’re watching this one on a different day,
那就不是吧
then it’s not.
我们今天要聊一聊
Today we’re going to be talking about
当坠入爱河时 身体会作何反应
how our body reacts when we’re in love.
知道某人是否被你吸引最好的方法
A great way to know if someone is attracted to you is
是仔细观察他的瞳孔是否放大
by looking into their eyes and seeing if the pupils dilate.
这是自主神经系统引发的一种无意识行为
This is an involuntary action caused by the automatic nervous system.
在恋爱中神经递质被释放
Neurotransmitters are released during love.
肾上腺素 多巴胺和5-羟色胺都会引起瞳孔扩大
Adrenaline, dopamine and serotonin all caused pupil dilation.
当我们被某人吸引的时候
When we’re attracted to someone,
会容易脸红
we also tend to blush.
这也是一种由交感神经系统
This is also an involuntary response
引起的无意识行为
and caused by the sympathetic nervous system.
女性脸红也往往与青春和生育有关
In women, blushing is associated with youthfulness and fertility.
它有利于繁殖和性吸引
It also encourages reproduction and attraction.
这可能就是女性脸红的原因
That may be the reason why women will blush.
考虑过为什么有时候拥抱
Ever wonder why sometimes a good hug
或者依偎而睡会让你感觉更好吗
or cuddle makes you feel better.
在相拥而眠时 会释放催产素
During cuddling, the hormone oxytocin is released
强化联结和亲密感
and this promotes bonding and intimacy.
也就是说 你了解这种温暖而暧昧的感受
AKA, you know that warm, fuzzy feeling
除非你是个冷酷无情的人
unless you don’t know because you’re cold and hard.
我们失恋的时候感到心痛
And in the event of a loss where our heart gets broken,
确实会有生理性的疼痛
we actually feel physical pain.
是因为你的前扣带皮层被激活了
Your anterior cingulate cortex becomes activated,
它负责调控情绪
which regulates emotion.
它把迷走神经的刺激
This leaves the stimulation of vagus nerves,
留在胸部和腹部
sound in your chest and abdomen.
所以当你感觉心碎的时候
So when your heart is broken,
会真的觉得心脏受伤了
it actually feels like your heart is broken.
它好痛 非常非常痛
It hurts, it hurts so much.
你知道的我总是非常好奇
You know I always wondered what went through the first humans heads
当人类最开始决定亲吻的时候
when they decided: “hey, we should take our lips
他们的大脑里发生了什么
and touch them together.”
这真的非常奇怪
How weird at all!
当下广为接受的理论是
Today, the most widely-accepted theory is
亲吻能够检测同伴的生理状况
that it allows for us to examine the biological quality of our mates.
亲吻时脸会靠的非常近
It allows for our faces to be close enough,
能够检测到彼此的信息素
to examine each other’s to pheromones.
当你的身体感觉到威胁时
When your body sense threat,
会立刻进行反抗或者戒备
it immediately goes into fight or flight mode.
也会释放荷尔蒙 肾上腺素和皮质醇
It releases the hormones, adrenaline and cortisol.
当你在大热天出去玩的时候
And when you’re out on a hot date,
战斗或者戒备模式也可能被激活
butterflies, or fight or flight mode is activated.
即使你没有面对物理威胁
Even though you’re unlikely to face physical threats,
你的身体也会把拒绝和尴尬视为威胁
your body senses rejection and embarrassment as threats,
而进入戒备模式
therefore going into that mode.
视频到这里就结束了
So that’s the end of the video.
如果你喜欢
If you liked it,
记得点个赞
be sure to give it a thumbs up,
并且订阅
and subscribe to the channel.
如果想了解更多
If you want to know more,
在底部可以看到往期文章
check out the articles down in the description below.
如果想再看到我
And if you want to see more of me,
我也制作心理学视频和每周播客
I do psychology videos too and weekly vlogs.
频道在下方描述中可以看到
My channel will also be down in the description
我们稍后再见
and I will see you later!
基于个性的人际关系
A relationship based on their personality,
到底如何发生
what they’ve grown up with.
我并没有在新关注者们中看到不同
I really don’t see the difference between people in new
比如男性一定关心某个题材
more as far as like man has to be like this,
或是女性一定喜欢某个题材
this woman has to be like this.
这取决于……
I think it’s all agreed…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

...瞳孔会放大

听录译者

小多荷

翻译译者

王随意

审核员

审核员HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqqukSfyKE

相关推荐