未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本州中部旅游(长野、石川、富山、山梨)

Things To Do In Central Japan (Nagano,Ishikawa,Toyama,Yamanashi) | 中部地方の観光スポット(長野県、石川県、富山県、山梨県)

中部地方通常被看做是通往
The Chubu region is often seen as the obstacle to get through
著名的关西地区 例如东京都或者大阪府的一个阻碍
to go to the popular Kansai prefecture such as Kyoto or Osaka,
但是这一地区也有很多值得欣赏的地方呦
but there is so much more to this region.
今天我将和大家一起分享
And today I want to share that with you guys.
在中部地区可以做什么 第一部分
What to do in the chubu region: part one
如果你不太了解日本一共有八个地区而我已经为关东地区做了一个视频的话
So if you didn’t know really Japan has eight regions and since I’ve already done a video on the Kanto region
今天我将去中部地区 它下辖九个县
today I will be moving onto the Chubu region which has 9 prefectures.
我也将会把这个地区的介绍分为两个视频来做
I will also be dividing this region into two videos
这这个视频中 我将介绍长野县 石川县 富山县 山梨县
and in this video I will cover Nagano,Yamanashi,Toyama and Ishikawa.
长野县
Nagano
长野县逐渐发展成为日本最著名的寺庙——善光寺周围的寺庙小镇
Nagano evolved as a temple Town around Zenkoji, one of Japan’s most popular temples.
所以如果你来到这一地区的话 这绝对是你必须要来观赏的一处景点
So It is definitely a must-go if you are ever in the area.
而且长野县举办了1998年的冬奥会
Also Nagano host the Winter Olympics in 1998,
所以你现在依然能看到一些纪念那次盛举的纪念碑
so you can still see some of the monuments that represent this.
另一件在长野县非常流行的事情是……野猴公园
Another popular thing to do in Nagano is the ……Monkey Park
你不仅能够近距离的观察猴子 你还能看到他们在温泉中沐浴
Not only can you see the monkeys up close, but you can see them bathe in the hot spring,
还能像这些人一样近距离拍摄超酷的照片
and also take really cool photos like these guys up-close.
这些猴子看起来非常可爱,但是我有话说在前面
These monkeys seem really cute, and I say that first
小心点 别像我这么做
but just be careful not to do what I did.
到妈妈这来 来来来
“Come to mama, come to…”
但是别担心 我会想办法逃出来的
But don’t worry I manage to survive , somehow.
另一个必去景点是松本城
And another must see is the Matsumoto Castle.
它一年四季都很美丽:夏季 冬季 秋季 春季
It’ beautiful in all four season: Summer, Winter, Autumn and Spring
所以你要在来这个地区玩的话一定要记得来这玩哦
So defenitely check that out if you are in the area.
富山县
Toyama
如果你来到富山县的话 一定要来五屹山历史村逛逛
If you stop right Toyama, then make sure to check out the historical villages at Gokayama.
他们也被联合国教科文组织列入世界遗产胜地
They are also listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
我到五屹山村啦 耶
I visit Gokayama Village.Yeah~
依然有许多当地人居住在此
There are also some locals living in the village,
所以和他们聊聊天非常有助于了解当地的文化
so it’s nice to talk to them and understand more about the local area.
富山县以其玻璃制品而享有盛誉 所以你能在这里体验
Toyama is famous for its glass, so you can exprience
亲手做属于你自己的玻璃制品
making your own glass here
你可以亲手做属于你自己的玻璃杯 马克杯 甚至是镇纸
You can make your own glass cup, mug and even a paperweight,
我决定要做这个米老鼠镇纸
I decide to make this mickey paperweight
[制作中]
[Making…]
如果你来到这一区的话 也一定要去逛逛富山城
Also check out Toyama Castle if you are in the area.
它是个优美静谧 适合散步的好地方
It’s a really nice and peaceful area to have a stroll.
至于剩下的两个 我在富山县停留的时间太短了以至于没有时间去参观
And for the next two, I didn’t actually have enough time to go there when I was in Toyama,
我一定要强调一下 真的是十分美丽
I really do recommend it and it does seem really beautiful.
说起山梨县 你们肯定马上会想起富士山
When you think of Yamanashi, you should immediatly think of Mount Fuji.
但是也一定要来山梨县的富士五湖看看呀
So be sure to check the five lakes sourrounding Mount Fiji in Yamanashi.
如果你有时间的话 可以从川口乘索道去山顶
And if you have some time, take the ropeway from kawaguchi to the top of the mountain
你将会见到很壮观的景象
and you should see a spectacular view.
现在我们到了御岳升仙峡
Next we have Shosen Valley.
如果你像我一样有时想减肥 想融入自然的话
And if you’re like me and you’d love to escape the cellulite sometimes and be surrounded by the nature.
这个地方很适合你 这是个徒步的好地方 这有特别漂亮的瀑布
This is the place for you, it’s great for hiking, it’s got beautiful waterfalls,
造型别致的岩石
and it’s got really uniquely-shaped rocks.
这是我假装自己是一位超酷的在冥想的尼姑
And this is just me pretending to be cool meditating a non.
你也可以在融入自然的时候享受美食
And you can also enjoy great food while being surrounded by nature.
对于喜欢冒险的人来说 富士急简直是为他们量身打造的
And for the more adventurous ones out there, Fuji Q is for you.
石川县
ISHIKAWA
石川县以其延伸入日本海的能登半岛而闻名
Ishikawa is best known for Noto Peninsula that reaches out into the sea of Japan.
半岛沿岸有无数秀丽风光 其中包括日本最著名的稻田
The Peninsula coast is full of spectacular views including one of Japan’s most beautiful rice fileds.
兼六园是日本三大著名园林之一
Kenrokuen is one of the top three gardens in Japan.
我来这里时正好是春天 我欣赏到了美丽的樱花绽放
I came here in Spring so I saw the beautiful cherry blossoms,
然而 这里的一年四季都是十分美丽的
however all year around it should be really beautiful
一定要尝一尝黄金冰激凌哦 它在金泽非常有名
and make sure to try the gold ice-cream because this is very famous in kanazawa.
既然我们说到了食物 金泽以其糖果而出名
And since we are talking about food, kanazawa is also very famous for its sweets.
你可以加入体验班 制作属于你自己的日本糖果
And you can actually join in the class and make your own Japanese sweets.
这就是我关于大家在中部地区游玩的建议了
So those are my recommandations on what you can get up to in the Chubu area.
请在下方评论出你觉得最有意思的地方或者是你最想做的事情
Comment down below which one you found the most interesting or which one you want to do the most.
我希望这个视频能够给你们一些建议和灵感
And I hope this video helped you guys and give you some ideas on
当你们下次来中部地区玩的时候
what you can do next time if you visit Chubu area
谢谢观看
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

日本的四个县及其秀丽风光 欢迎大家去游玩

听录译者

HJF再来三碗饭

翻译译者

风吹桃

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgJMweol3Xw

相关推荐