未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

别和精神分裂症患者说这些

Things Not To Say To Someone With Schizophrenia

“Is it because you smoked too much weed?”
“是因为你大麻抽多了?”
“So does that mean you have a split personality?”
“所以你患有人格分裂症?”
“Are you dangerous?”
“你危险吗?”
“Do the voices tell you to hurt people then?”
“有声音让你去伤害别人吗?”
Yeah, all the time.
是的 总是这样
Things Not To Say To Someone With Schizophrenia
不能和精神分裂症患者聊这些
All the contributors to this film have schizophrenia, apart from Paul’s sister, Sophie, who took apart withe him.
除了陪同Paul一起来的妹妹 Sophie 参与本片的所有人均患有精神分裂症
“So does that mean you have a split personality?”
“你是不是有人格分裂?”
-I hate, hate that with a passion. I hate that. -But it doesn’t even mean that…
-我恨得要死 我讨厌那套说辞 -但它不是那个意思……
It is a myth
这是一种误解
the sort of old Jekyll and Hyde sort of stereotype.
有点像杰基尔和海德的刻板印象
The actual meaning is… it’s split mind,Right? It’s not personality.
真正的含义是…… 精神分裂 对吗?而不是人格分裂
You have one reality here and you kind of know that there’s another reality out here…
你身处现实之中 笃定现实之外还有现实
You feel like everything is porous and then your skin is porous
你感觉一切都是多孔的 你的皮肤是多孔的
and your inside and outside are almost in the same zone.
你里里外外几乎在同一个空间
Sometimes they get mixed up and sometimes they’re totally separate but they’re both still going on.
有时它们合二为一 有时它们完全分开却又都在继续
I am Sammy I’ll always be Sammy and
我是萨米 我一直是萨米
I just have moments of…you know? Wonder.
我只是偶尔……你懂吗?神游
“Shouldn’t you be in an institution?”
“你不是应该在精神病院吗?”
“Shouldn’t you be in an institution?”
“你不是应该在精神病院吗?”
-Just rip that one up and threw it. -Woops, bye!
-把它撕碎扔了吧 -哎呦 再见
-Been there done that. -Yeah exactly.
-去过了 -没错
They expect everyone who has schizophrenia to be put into a straightjacket,
他们希望每个精神分裂症患者 被套上紧身衣
thrown into a white van.
扔进救护车里
It’s not as easy as just go like “shouldn’t y ou be institutionalised?” It’s not that easy.
这并非一句“你不是应该被关在精神病院吗?”那么简单 这绝非易事
-We should, er, be involved in the community more …and linked with people. -Absolutely.
-我们应该积极参与社会活动……和人们多沟通 -没错
-Some people need to be in a hospital -Yeah.
-有些人需要住院 -是的
and that’s fine. If you need to be in a hospital that’s what you need.
这没什么 如果你需要住院 就去吧
-I’d rather not I’d rather be… out on road like you are like… -Exactly.
-我不愿去 我宁愿像你那样出门 -对极了
I’d rather be…you know? I want to go to the pub on a Sunday.
我宁愿……你懂吗 我想在星期天去酒吧
“Remember it’s all in your head”
“记住这都是你想象出来的”
-“Remember, it’s all in your head.” -Ah thanks.
-“记住 这都是你想象出来的” -啊 谢谢
You know if only you could get in here and see what it’s really like.
你知道 要是你能进来看看是什么样子就好了
My schizophrenia kind of undulates all the time.
我的精神分裂症一直在波动
You can’t just switch it off,can you?
你没法就这么把它关掉 不是吗?
I know what it’s like to just shut down.
我知道关掉是什么滋味
It’s kind of like a dam breaking and it triggers all these symptoms.
这有点像大坝决堤 它会触发所有症状
For me it’s so consuming it consumes your world it’s not just your head.
对我来说它太耗精力了 它消耗你的一切 不仅仅是大脑
I get psychosomatic pains…
我感到身心俱疲……
I feel like half of it is also physical.
我觉得其中一半也是身体上的
But when I go to the doctor and get it checked out there’s nothing wrong with me.
但我去看医生做检查时 又没事了
You can have touch hallucinations, you can feel like someone’s just punched you in the face, sitting there.
你可能会产生触觉幻觉 你只是坐着 却感觉被人打了脸
“Do the vioces tell you to hurt people?”
“那些声音是不是让你去伤害别人?”
“Do the voices tell you to hurt people?”
“那些声音是不是让你去伤害别人?”
Some people do hear voices and sometimes those voices are not very nice.
有些人确实听到了声音 有时这些声音不太悦耳
I also hear other sounds, like my one of my most common sounds I hear rats scratching.
我还听到了别的 比如我最常听到的老鼠抓挠的声音
I know someone who, who hears voices, but it’s really positive.
我认识一个能听到声音的人 他听到的声音很积极
so they’re like “You’re doing great today” or you know “Today’s a nice day.
它们说“你今天做得很好” 或者你知道的 “今天很棒”
Other times the voices can sort of say to you
其他时候 这些声音可能会对你说
“Don’t talk about me. Why are you talking about me?” Abit
“不要谈论我 你为什么要谈论我呢?‘’诸如此类
that’s what’s kind of happening a lot at the moment actually.
实际上这就是目前经常发生的事情
“Are you dangerous?”
“你危险吗?”
“Are you dangerous?” I can be. -Ohh…
-“你危险吗?” 我可能会 -哦……

The first thing they think of is like horror films.
他们最先想到的是恐怖片
Especially in the media when someone does something bad
特别是在媒体上 当某人做了坏事
it’s always “He has mental illness.”
总是“他有精神病”
There was a Halloween costume being sold on Amazon called “Schizo”,
亚马逊上售卖过一件名为“精神分裂症” 的衣服
Amm… and basically it was a guy in an orange jumpsuit with a muzzle.
嗯…… 基本上是一个穿着橙色连体裤 戴着口罩的家伙
I may be dangerous to myself but not, not anybody else.
我可能对我自己有危险 而不是别人
If I’ve been really bad like I’ve wanted to hurt myself or like self-harming or stuff like that.
如果我真的很坏 曾想伤害自己或做自残一类的事
And most people don’t forget about that they just see all this sort of crap on,
大多数人忘不了他们在新闻或者其他地方看到的
you konw, in the news or whatever about how people are like dangerous or whatever.
关于什么样的人可能很危险之类的言论
but actually most of the time we just live normal day to day lives.
但事实上 很多时候我们只是过着正常的生活
“Is it because you smoked too much weed?”
“是因为你大麻抽多了吗?”
Ahh… “Is it because you smoked too much weed?”
额……“是因为你大麻抽多了吗?”
Ahh well I did.
啊 好吧 我抽了
-I don’t smoke. I’ve never smoked. -No neither do I, no.
-我不抽 我从没抽过 -我也不抽
They put down that my psychosis at uni was drug induced
他们认为我在大学时患上的精神病是药物所致
-when I wasn’t even smoking drugs at the time. Ever. -Are you serious?
-当时我甚至没有吸食毒品 从来没有 -你是认真的吗?
Um if I hadn’t smoked weed I don’t believe I would have my illness
嗯……要是我没有抽大麻的话 我不相信我还会得病
and I wish I could go back to my eleven-year-old self and say
我希望我能回到11岁的时候 对自己说
“Don’t smoke it.”
“别抽它”
“So you must be really creative right?”
“所以你一定很有创意 对吧?”
Oh this is quite a funny one “So you mustbe really creative right?”
哦 这绝对是最滑稽的一个 “所以你一定很有创意 对吧?”
Yeah I am! …haha
是的 我是!……哈哈
“Oh that’s why you’re creative,
“哦 这就是你有创造力的原因
you know you’ve got the extra couple of people in your head.”
你知道你脑子里多了几个人”
I wouldn’t relate the two. I would say it’s who I am.
我不会把这两者联系起来 我会说这就是我
I’m never creative when I’m really unwell.
在我真的不舒服的时候 我就没有创造力
Do you think that’s true that we are pretty creative?
你觉得那是真的吗?我们很有创意?
-Yeah I guess it, yeah.. -I guess so innit..
-是 我想是的 是的…… -我想是的
I’m going to take that one, that’s a good one
我接受这条 它很棒
“Will you ever be able to live a normal life?”
“你能过上正常的生活吗?”
“Will you ever be able to live a normal life?”
“你能过上正常的生活吗?”
There is no such thing as normal.
就没有正常这种说法
My experiences are where they’ve got me today
我的经历让我走到了今天
and I feel quite proud of where I’ve got today.
我为我今天取得的成就感到很自豪
Ever since I’ve been diagnosed
自从我被确诊后
I’ve been more happy with myself I’ve been more accepting of myself.
我对自己更满意了 更能接受自己了
I think people think you can’t do normal things like go to the pub on a Sunday.
我想人们认为你不能做一些普通的事 比如星期天去酒吧
-I can lead a, lead a good life, -Yeah.
-我能过上好日子 -是的
and we both lead a good life, don’t we? Yeah we do, yeah.
-我们都过着好日子 不是吗? -对 我们是的
-We’re just like you. -Yeah, we’re just like you.
-我们就像你们一样 -对 我们和你们一样

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人们对精神分裂症的误解有点深,来听听精神分裂患者怎么说。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Doctor Norman

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFPUpqS5dc

相关推荐