ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

夏雪生活指南:新加坡学校旧时记忆 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

夏雪生活指南:新加坡学校旧时记忆

Things I Never Thought I'd See Again (Old School Singapore) - Xiaxue's Guide To Life: EP206

小雪的生活指南
Xiaxue’s Guide To Life
第206集: 一些我从未想过会再见的东西
Episode 206:Things I Never Thought I’d See Again
今天我要去看看新加坡旧时学校的一些东西
Today I’m going to be checking out some things from old school Singapore
那些东西都是我的童年时期就有的 对那些出生在80年代的人 也就是我
that are from my childhood and for those of you who are born in the 80s, that’s me
或出生在90年代的人来说 有些东西你们可能会很熟悉
or in the 90s, some of these things may seem very familiar to you
所以我认为今天的怀旧情绪将会非常非常强烈
so I think the nostalgia factor will be really really strong today
但是对于十几岁青年的你们
but for those of you who are younger like teenagers
这就是你去了解我那个时代的新加坡的机会
here is your chance to see how Singapore was like back in my day.
我现在在Wee收藏店和店主大卫一起
So I’m here at Wee’s Collection with David and he’s the owner
你从年少时便开始收集古老的新加坡玩意 对吧
so he has been collecting vintage Singaporean things since you were a teenager right?
是的 没错 从14岁开始
Yes, correct. 14 years old.
我今天非常非常开心
I am very very happy today.
这就像 我的天 像这难以抑制的怀旧之情
It’s like oh god like this overwhelming sense of nostalgia.
大卫:我们顺着记忆的小巷开始行程吧夏雪:好 我们走吧
David: Let’s take a trip down memory lane! Xiaxue: Ya! Let’s go!
看我刚刚找到了什么!电话磁卡标志!太酷了
Look at what I just found! It’s the phone card sign! This is so cool!
我是从已经关闭的供应商店得到它的
I got it from the provision store that was closing down.
这是电话卡 你们都不知道它是什么吧
Phone cards for all of you who don’t know what a phone card is,
过去有投币电话 就和现在的公共电话一样
in the past there were coin phones, it’s just like public phones
插入硬卡 就可以打电话了
where you can insert a hard card and then it has a credit inside.
电话卡是你朋友经常来借却又从来不还的东西
There was this thing your friends always borrow your phone card and not return to you
多么糟糕 当你从我这有借无还三次以后
damn fucked up, fucking irritating after a while you take three phone cards from me you never return
我不会再借给你了
that’s it I’m never going to lend you again.
即使是相当紧急的情况 你找不到你妈妈 那也是你的问题 好吗
Even if it’s a fucking emergency you cannot find your mother that’s your problem ok?
我的天 他收藏的电话磁卡 啊啊啊啊
Oh my god his phone card collection! Ahhh!
这本书就像可恶的旧式校园
Walao even this book is like damn old school la.
这必定是某个借了电话磁卡没还的人
This must be the guy who borrow phone card never return.
所有的都在这儿
Then it’s all here.
我的天啊 柯尼卡!
Oh my god Konica! R.I.P.
是NS25吗?这意味着已经有50年了吧?
Is the NS25? That means like this year is 50 already right?
25年过去了
25 years, gone.
我的天 他们在为传呼机打广告
Oh my god! They are advertising the sky pager!
那些年用传呼机呼叫 然后用电话卡打回去
Those days you page and then you use the phone card to call back.
夏雪:对对对对大卫:还记得吗?
Xiaxue: Yes yes yes yes. David: Remember?
然后你必须输入字母数字
And then you have to punch it alphanumeric.
512314 是我永远爱你的意思
And then 5121314 means I love you forever.
哇 你还记得
Wah you still remember.
记得的记得的记得的
I know I know I know
我的天!我这么大了还能准确的记得他们的名字
Oh my god! I’m so old I literally remember their name ok!
像是周初明和……
That’s like Chew Chor Meng and
大卫:李南星仍然在演戏小雪:李南星
David: Li Nanxing is still acting Xiaxue: Li Nanxing
她总是扮演淫荡的角色 像玛格丽特这样的
She always act the slutty role one! Margaret Tan I think.
大卫:对 玛格丽特•李小雪:她的乳房真的很大
David: Ya ya, Margaret Lee Xiaxue: Her neh (boobs) damn big
玛格丽特•李
Yah Margaret Lee.
是的 实际上 你看到的这些小圆点就说明
Yeah so basically you see this dot here means that
都已经被穿孔或者被用过了
the card has been punched and it has been used.
这个家伙或许只用了两次
And this guy probably only use the card twice.
一次是在这儿 另一次是他已经用完了
One hole here and then the next time round he finish up over here.
为什么我不记得这些了 这可是童年记忆的一大部分啊
How come I don’t remember this? Such a big part of my childhood.
我一点都不记得这些了 真不可思议
I cannot remember any of this at all. It’s so weird.
我在这里看见了怕输先生的雕像 太让我激动了
I see Mr. Kiasu figurines here. I’m very excited
或许你们不知道怕输先生是谁
because if you guys don’t know Mr. Kiasu used to be
他曾是新加坡非常有名的喜剧漫画中的角色
a very famous comic book character in Singapore
我猜想作者描绘怕输先生这个角色
I guess the author drew about this Mr. Kiasu character
已经成为新加坡人身份的精髓
and it’s become quintessential to the Singaporean identity
因为我们都非常怕输
that we are very kiasu.
大卫有这本喜剧漫画
David has one of the comic books here.
我的天 真的怀旧感十足啊
Oh my god, the nostalgia is real!
而且里面有很多很多不恰当的玩笑
And there were a lot of really really politically incorrect jokes inside
那些我认为现在根本不会有人接受
that nowadays would not be accepted at all I think
那个女朋友叫Ai Swee 意思是没用的
So the girlfriend is Ai Swee which means vain,
然后另一个喜欢那个男孩子的胖妹子叫Yao Quee
and then there’s another fat girl who likes him called Yao Quee.
所以Yao Quee是贪吃的意思 而且她总是吃很多东西
So Yao Quee means very greedy and she is always eating a lot of stuffs
夏雪:她很粗俗 而他很惹人讨厌大卫:总是买吃的
Xiaxue: And she’s very gross and he is very grossed out. David: Always buying food.
你看看!我说过这很不恰当
See! I told you it’s politically incorrect!
额滴天啊
Oh my god!
你怎么还会有这个?为什么会有人保存这个20多年?
Why do you even have this? Why would anyone keep this for 20 over years?
这是你的么?
Is this yours?
我在搜寻古物的时候找到了它
I found it along the way when I was doing some vintage hunting.
小雪:有谁会保存它啊?大卫:这个被保存在某个碗柜中
Xiaxue: Who would keep this? David: Kept in some cupboard.
有谁会留着它啊?这说不通啊 当你吃完一个巨无霸
Who would keep this? Doesn’t it make sense that when you finish eating a Big Mac
你难道不会把这个扔掉么 这就像……
wouldn’t you just throw this thing away it’s just like –
哇哦!我认为所有你的收藏中
Wow! I think that among all your collection,
这个绝对是最最奇特的东西了
I think this is the most freaking rare thing ever.
我能打开么?
Can I open this?
可以可以 开吧
Sure sure sure, go ahead.
看这个 Yeo’s菊花茶杯
See this Yeo’s chrysanthemum tea cup
我……别掉 千万别掉
I – don’t drop, do not drop.
我觉得我还记得我在家有这个茶杯
I think I remember having this cup at home.
这个饮料绝对是我童年中记忆犹新的一个
This drink is definitely quintessential to my childhood
因为在过去 不管你信不信 是没有百嘉宝绿茶的
because in the past, believe it or not, there was no Pokka green tea.
全都是带气苏打水 所以当一个小孩想喝点甜的饮料时
It’s all carbonated soda so as a kid whenever you want to drink something that’s sweet
大卫:无气的夏雪:对 无气的 你唯一的选择就是Yeo’s菊花茶
David: Non-carbonated Xiaxue: Yah, non-carbonated, the only choice that you had was Yeo’s chrysanthemum tea
而且它不是像现在的那种小盒包装的 也不是塑料瓶装的
And it never came in like a packet like what we have now or in a plastic bottle
它过去式玻璃瓶包装的 你还记得么?
It used to come in a glass bottle. Do you remember?
大卫:对 玻璃瓶小雪:对对对
David: Yes glass bottle. Xiaxue: Yah yah yah.
你知道么 我有一个噢!
I have one you know!
哇 我的天啊
Ok, oh my gosh!
大卫:这是最初的菊花茶夏雪:我的天啊
David: This is the original chrysanthemum tea. Xiaxue: Oh my god!
在它改名成Yeo’s之前在那个时候它叫Yeo Hiap Seng
Those days it was called Yeo Hiap Seng before it was changed to Yeo’s.
我想知道它现在尝起来什么味 可能像醋的味
I wonder how it tastes like now. Probably like vinegar.
别试别试 有毒哒
Don’t try don’t try. Poison already.
这是我的麦当劳玩具收集柜 看看这些你想起什么关于这个的回忆?
This is my McDonald’s toy collection see if any of this bring back memories for you?
夏雪:很多!大卫:许多吗?
Xiaxue: A lot! David: A lot?
大卫:来来来 咱们好好看看夏雪:这太疯狂了!
David: Come let’s take a look. Xiaxue: This is so insane!
这个玩具给我印象十分深刻
This is the one that I really have a crazy memory about
那是关于冰激凌的
that it’s for ice cream.
大卫:对夏雪:大卫已经确认过这确实是用于冰激凌的
David: Yes.Xiaxue: So david has confirmed that it is indeed for ice cream
可以打开它吗
Can open or not?
当时 他们实际上把冰激凌放到这小玩意里面
What happened was they actually put the ice cream inside these little things
刚刚我在回想的时候 感觉嘴里还吃着冰激凌
and just as I was thinking about it I can literally taste the ice cream in my mouth
我还记得冰激凌的味道!那真的是……我的天啊这太好玩了
I remember the taste of the ice cream! It’s so like oh my gosh it’s so crazy!
而且我记得我小的时候这个非常大 你知道的就像冰激凌不要钱似的
And I remember it being very big when I was a kid you know, like a generous serving of ice cream
但现在我再看它 它实际上很小 而且相当小
but now I look at it actually so smalland ridiculously tiny.
在这我看到好多旧书 天啊 这些都是过去的东西啊 这太疯狂了
Over here I see some old books and oh my god these are all the things from my past! It’s so crazy!
我们有小僵尸文尼
We have Vinny the Little Vampire.
嗷 太可爱了
Aw, so cute!
诶哟!我记得这个坏人
Oh my god I remember this bad guy!
这些是我们的学校课本
These are our school textbooks.
大卫:我们有社会学科夏雪:天哪 我讨厌社会学科
David: We had social studies Xiaxue: Oh my gosh I hate social
我的天啊 这些都是他的
oh my god this is actually his!
上面写着David Wee Soon Jin 4 Green
It says David Wee Soon Jin, 4 Green
你为啥要留着这些
Why would you keep this?
我毕业的时候我就想mmp终于结束了
The moment I graduated I’m just like fuck this shit
然后扔掉所有的东西
and just tossed everything away.
各位 这是《好公民》
Guys it’s 好公民!
怎样成为一个有责任心的好公民
How to be a good responsible citizen!
啊 我们在小的时候就被教育成为好公民
My god, we were indoctrinated since young.
所以好公民主要是教你那些非常非常简单
So 好公民 basically teaches you those very very simple
道德上的问题 这问题我认为不必要去教给每个人
moral questions which I feel does not need to be taught to anyone
因为每个人都知道 比如当你看到老奶奶在过马路 你应当过去帮助她么
cause anyone will know. For example if you see an old lady crossing the road should you go and help her?
显而易见你会这么做的 但有些事在现实世界中没有你想象的那么美好
Of course you should but there are certain things in life that a lot more grey.
诶呀呀 我的小可爱们 我还记得这本
Oh my god guys, I remember this!
诶哟 要吐血了
Aiyoh! Vomit blood.
看看看 这个硬汉 诶哟~
Look at this. So macho! Whoo!
我的天啊 这是以前的周末画报吗?
Oh my god! Is this the old iWeekly?
对对 这是周末画报的前身
Yeah, this is the predecessor of iWeekly.
看啊 这是SBC的标识 你们可能不知道新媒体过去叫作TSC
Look at that! This is the logo of SBC. If you guys didn’t know Mediacorp used to be called TCS and then
在此之前它叫做SBC
before that it was called SBC!
新加坡广播中心
Singapore Broadcasting Center.
大卫:广播公司小雪:对 公司
David: Corporation Xiaxue: Corporation. Yeah.
太古老了!
It’s so old!
妈呀 这是梁志强可年轻的时候啊
Oh my god a very very very young Jack Neo!
这是梁志强以前的样子 真是好久以前了
This is Jack Neo in the past! Long ago!
但他看上去妆很厚重
But he looks like he has a lot of makeup on.
我感觉这是梁婆婆或梁喜梅的初期样子
I think this was the start of Liang Po Po, or Liang Xi Mei.
因为你能看到他化了很厚的妆
Because you can see that he got some makeup on.
然后他可能感觉 “来来 多抹点粉 多来点”
And then he probably felt, you know, “Hey! Let’s put more, let’s put more!”
然后他可能会说 “这样不错”
Then he’s like, “I can work this!”
我还清晰记得这些人
I totally remember these guys!
我感觉我家有一个红色的或者是棕色的
I think there is a version of this either the red one or the brown one at my house.
对对对 这个有几种颜色
Yah correct, couple of colors.
每个人都有着一样的电话
Everyone has the same phone and –
这些都是家庭电话
Yah, these are the house phone,
在以前 新加坡电信实际上是免费让人使用这些电话的
so in the past Singapore Telecoms actually issued out these phones free
小雪:免费?大卫:家庭使用是免费的
Xiaxue: Free? David: Free. To the house.
可以选择颜色吗
Can choose the color?
可以 你能选择颜色
Yah, you can choose the color.
这些是第一批使用的电话
These were the first ones that were issued.
我给你看看它的出厂日期
I show you the year.
所以它是1981年10月生产的
So it’s (issued in) October 1981.
这个键干什么用的
What’s this for?
啊 直到今天我还在想这个键是干嘛用的
Yah! I’m still wondering till today what is this for.
好吧 有人知道这个是干嘛用的吗
Okay, does anyone know what this button is for?
还记得我当时一直在聊啊聊啊聊啊
I just have such fond memories of talking and talking and talking and talking nonstop
和同学朋友不停的聊天 直到我妈让我挂电话
to my classmates and friends on the phone until my mother fucking pissed off
而且这总是很难受的事 因为打电话的人
And it’s always a struggle because the person who dials the call
是要付费的
has to pay the money. Yah.
所以跟朋友聊一会 你就会这么说
So after a while of talking to your friend you’d be like
你打回给我咧 等下钱全部我花 我妈妈会骂我
Eh, Can you call me back? If not, I’ll have to pay for the call, My mother will scold me
然后你朋友会给你回拨
Then your friend will call you back.
我只记得做这个动作
I just remember doing this action.
我从不会只摁一次 我都会摁好几次确保我结束通话了
I never ever just pressed it once, I would just press a few times to make sure I ended that call.
然后当你很生气的时候 你就可以(挂电话)
And then when you are angry you can (slams phone)
不好意思啊
Sorry!
但实际上这些电话 他们从来没坏过
But the thing is that these phones, they don’t – they never spoil
对对对
Yah yah yah
因为在过去 它就好像…
Cuz in the past, it’s like –
做来永久用的
made to last.
对 做来永久用的
Yah, made to last.
不像现在的iphone屏幕会坏
Not like our fucking iPhone, the screen crack.
啊还有这个招人烦的投币电话
And of course this disgusting coin phone
那是个生命线 因为我想给前男友等人打电话
That is the lifeline because I want to call ex-boyfriends and stuff like that
塞硬币然后你就可以打电话了 而且它的摁键摁着很舒服
tong money inside and then you call and the buttons are so nice to press
然后拨打999和995 不用花钱 免费的
and then it has this 999 and 995 don’t need to pay money, it’s free one.
嗯 但你敢吗
Yah, but don’t you dare call.
无缘无故的警察会来抓你
for like no reason, police come and catch you ah!
愉快的一天结束了
So we’ve come to the end of the episode
而且我今天很高兴看到这些
and I really a lot of fun today looking at all the things that just
能够回忆起我童年的东西
really reminded me of my childhood.
我最喜欢的两个是
Two of my favorites would be
Yeo’s菊花茶
Yeo’s chrysanthemum tea
因为那个能让我想起 每一次我妈妈
because that really reminded me of whenever my mom would
带我出去吃午餐或晚餐 她会给我买冷饮
bring me out to dinner or lunch outside and she would buy me a cold drink that’s
那个冷饮很甜 那个时候它让我很快乐
sweet and it just made me so happy at that time.
真的很高兴看到这个茶杯
Just so grateful for a freaking cup of chrysanthemum tea.
而且我也看了所有的课本
And I also in looking at all the textbooks.
那真的能让我回想起学校的日子
That really reminded me of, you know, school days.
我感觉我在中学非常开心
I think I was very happy in primary school
因为我在中学学的不错
because I did very well in primary school.
我得到很多嘉奖 老师们都说
I had a lot of praises, teachers were all saying
“哇 你会成为很厉害的人的 ”
“Oh wow! You’re going to be a rocket scientist next time”
不该笑的 但无所谓了
Shouldn’t be laughing about that but okay whatever
你错啦 老师啊哈
You were wrong teachers! Aha!
天啊 各位 记得这个吉尼斯女郎吗
Oh my god guys remember this Guinness lady
她很有名 她出现在每一个咖啡店
She’s so famous she is at every coffeeshop
我打赌所有的怪蜀黍至少对着她安慰一次
I bet you all the pervert uncles have wanked to her at least once.
看看她衣服上写着啥
Let’s see what her dress says.
下载应用CLICKWORKYouTube视频提前一月看
请订阅

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

儿时记忆,一些我从未想过能再见到的东西。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zhu

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgG8TgJZNJ8

相关推荐