未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

美甲沙龙里有小偷偷了她的婚戒,你该怎么办?

Thief steals a woman's engagement ring at nail salon | What Would You Do? | WWYD

#音乐响起#
*music plays*
吉赛尔在美甲的时候炫耀她的新戒指
Giselle is getting a manicure to show off her new ring.
哦 我的天哪
Giselle is getting a manicure to show off her new ring.
这个戒指好漂亮
It’s a beautiful ring
谢谢你
Thank you
但是麦迪逊准备将它偷走
But Madison is about to pilfer
来 这个给你放戒指
that bling here’s the ring dish
我去挑我要的颜色 马上就回来哦 我来帮你
Got my color I’ll be right back. Oh, I’ll help you
这个情况看起来熟悉吗
Does this situation look familiar
法国人指认美甲店偷窃案的犯案人
the French tip theif the pedicured
扒手把戒指拿走了 无论你多么想告诉那位女士
Pickpocket the acrylic crook whatever you want to call this woman police are looking
警察正在监控室里观察者这一切
for her take a look at this video
警方回应 一名偷窃惯犯在近日被捕
police say a sleight-of-hand theft was recently caught
视频中可以看到这名女士修好指/趾甲后离开并带走了
on camera this woman allegedly left with a mani-pedi and
另一位女士的婚戒 现在她已经以重偷窃罪被警方指控
Another woman’s wedding ring. She’s now been charged with grand theft
让我们回到这家美甲沙龙
Back in this salon.
我们安排了一名“美甲店强盗”
We have a manicure bandit of our own
如果你看见一位女士顺手拿走别人的戒指
If you saw a woman swiping someone else’s engagement ring,
我的戒指呢
where’s my ring?
你会怎么做
What would you do?
我们的摄像机正对着卡曼有机水疗中心
Our cameras are rolling at Karma Organic spa
好了 注意了 我们要开始了
Gosh okay, well you know, let’s get it started.
来吧 你把戒指脱下来吧
Let’s get your nails matching your ring.
好的
Okay.
而我们的小偷麦迪逊正在找机会下手
And our thief Madison is casing the joint
你可以把它放在这里
what don’t… you can put it here.
这样你就不会弄的一团糟了
So you don’t mess it up.
好的 哦
Yeah. Oh,
我还没选好颜色
I didn’t picket my… color.
当我们的顾客走开去
As our customer steps away to
挑选擦亮剂 小偷紧接着到那位女士的位置然后
pick that polish our manicure bandit steps in and
拿走她的戒指 而旁边的女士目睹着这一切
takes her ring And this woman sees the whole thing
对不起 打扰一下 对 你刚才拿走了她的戒指 不
Excuse me. Yeah, you just took her ring No,
不 你刚刚确实拿走了戒指
yes, you just took a ring.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
她肯定地表示她确实看到了
She definitely saw it
她的戒指放在那里而且我看见
Her ring was sitting here and I watched
你走到这里并把她的戒指拿走了 全体带回
you walk here and take her rings brings us all back
你拿了她的戒指
You took her wrist.
我的戒指在哪
Where’s my ring?
你刚刚拿了她的戒指
You took her ring?
拜托 别开玩笑了
Please?
请把戒指还给她
Give it back to her.
我不知道她在说什么
I’m not sure what she’s talking about
当小偷否认一切 她将做什么
What will she do as our thief denies everything?
在她报警前 麦迪逊尝试快速逃跑
Madison tries to make a quick getaway Before she makes that call.
好的
All right.
我们走
There we go.
你好女士 你怎么做到的 你将做什么
I Ma’am, how you doing? It’s what would you do? Boy,
你不会让她逃走的吧
you were not gonna let her go.
你不能眼睁睁地看着某些人做某些事
You can’t watch somebody do something
就像这样的事并且对此毫无反应
like that and not react to it
让我们再来一次
As we roll again
这位男士正看着我们的小偷顺走别人的戒指
This man is witnessing our bandit swipe that bling
他正在思考着这件事他正在思考着 对不起 打扰一下
He’s thinking about it he’s thinking excuse me,
你有没有看见什么人把我的戒指拿走了
did you see somebody definitely say it come on said
是她拿的 他毫不犹豫的说出了事情的真相
She actually did he’s not afraid to speak the truth
你能打开你的包包吗 我得走了
Can you open your bag I have to
我有电话打进来了 这是今天的第二次
go I have a call and for the second time today
我不明白他在说些什么
I don’t know what he’s talking about.
戒指在你的包包里
The ring is in your bag.
你刚刚从我身后走过
You just walked behind me
是时候告诉他了
to this Time to tell him
他说的没错 喔噻 好吧
his account is right on Wow, okay
你不会让她走的是吗 不会
You weren’t gonna let her leave No
我的意思是站在门前
I mean standing in front
尽我所能地向附近的警察求助
of the door and calling the places as far as I would go for
很明显我会这么做 这就是这个故事
Definitely that there’s a moral
教给我们道义的部分 做正确的事
to the story to do the right thing
在今天这一整天很多人
Throughout the day many people have
都坐在放有戒指的桌子的旁边靠近案发现场
a ringside seat to the scene of the crime
这名女士趁乱动了放戒指的容器
This woman misses the bling sting
你没有注意到你错过了什么
You didn’t notice it what you didn’t see it
但是她把目光更多的集中到对她来说更为重要的事上
But she had her eyes on something much more precious,
你没有看见她把戒指偷走了
but you didn’t see her steal it
如果你看见了你会怎么做
If you had what would you have done?
告诉你的妈妈 但是这位母亲正处于高度警惕的状态
Tell your mom but this mama-to-be she’s on high alert
我看见她把戒指拿走了
She took the ring I saw her we
我们可以十分确定这位先生看到了事情的经过
‘re pretty sure this man sees it happen
麦迪逊快速溜走 好吧
Madison makes a clean getaway Okay,
然而,你为何没有说任何话
however say why did n’t you say anything why didn’t you say
但当我们与他交谈
What’s going on my man but when we ask
你看见她带走了戒指吗
Did you see her take the ring? No,
我看见了
I mean yes,
我看见的时候在想她们可能是朋友
of course I did so you saw it and you thought they were friends.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这相当地大胆
Yeah Cuz I mean that’s pretty bold
吉赛尔选择再最后一次擦亮指甲颜色
Giselle is choosing her polish color one last time
你知道这里发生了什么
You know something happened there
要表现出放松警惕
that reaction says it all will she blow the whistle
吉赛尔你先回去 你拿走了她的戒指 不
Okay break Giselle back you just took her ring? Yes,
我看见你了
I saw you
我看到她把你的戒指放到了包里
I swear I saw her take your right hand put it in her attic.
我的戒指在哪里
Oh my Where is my room?
我不清楚
I don’t know.
抱歉
Sorry.
不能让她把戒指放到包里带走
I got ta cook do not let her leave she put your ring in her back
你至少应该看她的包
You should at least look in the bag.
我把戒指放在那里了
I push it I do it and
这是今天的第三次
for the third time today
一些人认为应该报警
Someone should call the police
让我们来采访这位女士她为何毫无犹豫的发出提醒
Let’s meet this woman who didn’t hesitate to sound the alarm. Hi,
女士,打扰一下
ma’am scuse me.
你知道我们是在做一个节目吗?
It’s okay It’s what would you do the TV show?
你还好吗 我们想知道如果异常发生你会怎么做
You okay? We wanted to see if it would sound the alarm and God knows you did
你为什么觉得说出来很重要
Why is it important to speak up I think
我们能力都是有限的,我们应该
we’re all limits together and we should all
尽我们所能帮助彼此。
help each other in whatever way we can
在生活中,每个人都会遇到困境。
Everyone has struggles in life,
但如果尽你所能提供帮助,这会使每个人变得更简单。
but it makes it easier for everyone if you provide help when you can

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过表演美甲沙龙里偷婚戒的场景,观察不同人的反应。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7tXX32Td74

相关推荐