ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这样练习听力是对的吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这样练习听力是对的吗?

The wrong way to improve your English listening skills

你怎样提高英语听力技巧呢?
How do you improve your English listeningskills?
如果你问英语老师这个问题
If you ask this question to English teachers,
他们会告诉你同一个方法
they will tell you the same thing.
他们会让你去看电影
They will tell you to go watch movies
他们会说看电影是提高听力的一个重要方式
They will say that watching movies is a great way to improve your listening.
但是存在一个问题
But there’s a problem.
很多英语学习者都会带着字幕看电影
A lot of English learners watch movies withsubtitles.
一些人用英文字幕
Some people use English subtitles.
另一些人用他们的母语作为字幕
Other people use subtitles in their nativelanguages.
使用哪种语言的字幕并不重要
It doesn’t matter what kind of subtitles youuse.
带着字幕看电影对提高你的听力能力是件很糟糕的事情
Watching movies with subtitles is a really bad way to improve your listening.
在这个视频中
And in this video,
我将向你解释为什么这是一个坏主意
I’m going to explain to you why it’s such a bad idea.
但是首先 让我将分享一下我的个人经历
But first, let me share with you my personalexperience.
当我上大学时
So back when I was in college,
我想去提高我的英语听力能力
I wanted to improve my English listening skills.
所以我是怎么做的呢
So what did I do? Well,
我开始带着字幕看电影
I started to watch movies with Englishsubtitles.
我认为这对提高我的听力是最好的办法
I thought that that was the best way to improve my listening.
我很乐观
I was really optimistic.
我认为两三年后
I thought that in two or three years,
我就能听懂母语人士说话了 不幸的是
I would be able to understand native speakers. Unfortunately,
它并没有用
it didn’t work.
坚持了六年后 我还是听不懂他们说的话
After six years of doing that, I still could not understand native speakers.
看电影的时候我还是需要字幕
I still needed subtitles when watching a movie.
我真的很失望
I was really disappointed.
我看了很多电影
I watched a lot of movies,
但是我还是理解不了母语人士的意思
but I still could not understand native speakers.
那时 我不知道为什么这样做没有用
At the time, I didn’t know why it didn’t work.
但是现在我知道了
But now I do.
所以现在让我们来讨论一下吧 首先
So let’s talk about that right now. First,
关于听力有一件事你们必须知道
there’s one thing about listening thatyou need to know.
精听和泛听是不是一回事
Listening and hearing are not the same.
如果你想要提高你的听力
If you want to improve your listening,
你就要确保当练习听力的时候
make sure that when you practice listening, you’re
你是在精听而不是泛听
really listening and not just hearing.
所以这两者的区别是什么呢?
So what’s the difference between listeningand hearing? Well,
不同之处就是在于你是否专注
the difference is whether or not you’repaying attention.
如果你注意力集中 那么你就是在精听
If you’re paying attention, then you’re listening.
如果你注意力不够集中 那么就是泛听
If you’re not paying attention, then that’sjust hearing.
让我来举个例子
So let me give you an example.
如果你打开收音机并且专注地听它
If you turn on the radio and pay attention to the sound from the radio,
那就是
then that is
精听
listening.
但是如果你打开收音机
But if you turn
同时又在做别的事情 比如看书
on the radio and then you do something else like reading a book, then
那么你就是在泛听
that’s just hearing.
你能听见收音机的声音 但是你没有把注意力放在上面
You can hear the radio, but you’re not paying attention to it.
你就不是在精听
You are not listening.
如果你想提高你的听力
And again, if you want to improve your listening,
确保你是在精听
make sure that you’re really listening and
而不是泛听
not just hearing.
你要确保你足够专注
You need to make sure that you’re paying attention.
现在让我们来谈谈带着字幕看电影
Now let’s talk about watching movies withsubtitles.
它的问题出在哪?
What’s wrong with it?
为什么这个方法没有用?
Why doesn’t it work?
也许你会想
As you might have guessed,
它没有用是因为你不是在精听
it doesn’t work because you’re not listening.
你只是在泛听
You’re just hearing.
那么 我来解释一下
So let me explain.
当你看一部电影的时候 你的大脑正在尝试着理解这部电影
When you watch a movie, you brain is trying to understand the movie.
但这并不是只有一种途径去理解电影
But there isn’t just one way to do that.
有两种途径或者两种选择
There are two ways or two options.
第一种选择就是集中注意力读字幕
The first option is to focus on reading thesubtitles.
第二种就是集中注意力去听
The second option is to focus on listeningto the sound.
现在我有一个问题想问你
Now I have a question for you:
你认为你的大脑会选择哪一种呢?
Which option do you think your brain willchoose?
是读还是听?
Reading or listening?
答案很明显
Well the answer is obvious.
你的大脑会集中注意力去读字幕
You brain is going to focus on reading thesubtitles.
为什么?
Why?
因为这更容易
Because it’s much easier.
屏幕上的字幕很清楚
The text on the screen is clear.
所以这对你的大脑来说很容易处理
So it’s very easy for you brain to process.
另一方面 人们说话的声音
The sounds of people talking, on the other hand,
并不是很清楚
are not that clear.
所以对于你的大脑来说
So it’s much more difficult
要判断人们在说什么是很困难的
for your brain to figure out what people are saying.
因此
As a result,
你的大脑会把注意力集中在字幕上而不是声音上
you brain will pay attention to the subtitles and not the sounds.
当你带着字幕看电影时
So when you watch a movie with subtitles,
你并不是真正地在提高你的听力
you’re not really improving your listening.
实际上你在提高你的阅读能力
You’re actually improving your reading.
这就是为什么它不起作用
That’s why it doesn’t work.
所以提高听力最好的办法就是只听
So the best way to improve your listening is to just listen.
不要在听的时候去读字幕
Don’t read and listen at the same time.
如果你看一部英文电影 把字幕删除
If you watch a movie in English, remove the subtitles,
这样你的大脑就必须
so that your brain will have to
集中注意力在听上
focus on listening.
如果你这样做 你的听力将会提高很快
If you do that, your listening will improvemuch faster.
尽管如此 这里还有一个问题
That said, there is still a problem.
如果你删除了字幕 你就不能理解电影
If you remove the subtitles, then you won’tunderstand the movie.
如果你不理解电影
And if you don’t understand the movie,
那将会很无聊的
then it’s going to be boring.
那你应该怎么办呢
So what should you do? Well,
这是我的建议:
here’s my suggestion:
不要试图用看电影这种方式来提高听力
Don’t try to improve your listening by watchingmovies.
电影看的开心就好了
Just watch movies for fun.
这有一个更好更快提高你的听力的办法
There is a better and faster way to improveyour listening.
那这就是下个视频的主题了
And that’s the subject of the next video.
在下一个视频中
In the next video,
我将会给你们分享我曾经用于提高英语听力
I’ll share with you the method I personally used to improve my English
的方法
listening skills.
那我们下个视频再见吧
So I’ll see you again in the next video.
如果你不想错过那个视频的话
And if you don’t want to miss that video,
一定要订阅EngFluent
make sure you subscribe to this EngFluent
频道哦
channel.
如果你想要更多的关于怎么提高英语的建议
And if you want even more advice on how to improve your English,
去EngFluent.com网站
go to EngFluent.com
关注时事通讯吧
and sign up for the newsletter.”
或者点击这两个盒子
Or just click these two boxes.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

看电影真的有助于提高我们的听力吗?看看视频里是怎么说的

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

KnightLee

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_PQvy9xKNw

相关推荐