未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

地球上风最大的地方 与理查德·哈蒙德一起体验极端天气

The windiest place on planet Earth | Wild Weather with Richard Hammond - BBC One

I’m about to take a little walk outside
我打算出去走一走
Okay
好吧
Just popping out,
只是出去一下而已
which is it turns out quite a chore out here
在这里却成了一桩麻烦事
I can not only hear the wind around this building
我不仅可以听得到狂风在房子周围呼啸
I Can feel it!
而且能真切地感受到!
The whole place is vibrating.
整个房子都在震动
Oh no I’ve forgot my goggles!
嗷不! 我忘戴上护目镜了!
This is this is do it in the wrong order
这就是不按正确穿戴顺序的结果
And your your eyeballs can freeze.
你的眼球都能被冻上
Any exposed skin will have frostbite on it within two or three minutes.
任何裸露的皮肤两到三分钟就会被冻伤
Right, that’s my best hat.
好吧 这是我最暖和的帽子了
I won’t get cold with that on
戴上它我就不会感冒
this is to stop my nose falling off which would be bad because
戴上这个是为了防止我的鼻子被冻掉
I’d never be able to wear sunglasses again
不然我就再也不能戴墨镜了
and I want to.
我可还想要戴墨镜呢
Liner gloves
先戴上内胆手套
like this
就像这样
OK!
好啦!
Obviously, I am now obliged by law
很明显 我现在必须按规定做事
To say I’m going outside… I might be some time.
我想出门的话 就得先花点时间
Have you noticed how cold it is indoors!?
你们注意到室内有多冷了吗?!
At this point
此时此刻
I think I should try and give you some idea
我认为有必要举几个小例子
of what I might be in for.
来让你们了解下
with a small demonstration…
我可能会遭遇到的情况……
The lightest wind you can feel on your face is about five-miles-an-hour
脸能感到的最轻微的风速约5英里每小时
Enough to rustle this newspaper.
足以把报纸吹得沙沙响
15 miles an hour
时速达到15英里时
and your umbrella gives up the ghost
你的伞就会散架
25 miles-an-hour can cause a deckchair to set sail
时速25英里的风能把帆布折叠椅吹跑
Followed at 30 miles an hour
等时速到30英里时
by your garden furniture
你家的花园家具就遭殃了
45 and all hell starts to break loose.
风速到达45英里 一切都将失控
Seemingly rigid structures suddenly make a break for it
看起来很坚固的栅栏 瞬间就能被吹散架
And at 55 miles an hour
风速达到55英里每小时的话
even small buildings are on the move
连小房子都能被吹走
(bye bye building)
[木板房倒塌]
So why am I telling you all this?
我为什么给你们举这些例子呢?
because on Mount Washington,
因为在华盛顿山上
it’s currently 65
此刻的风速是65英里每小时
with gusts reaching a staggering 85 miles an hour
阵风时不时还能达到85英里每小时
Believe it or not
信不信由你
I’m actually sheltered at the moment
此刻我还是有所遮挡的
There’s hardly any wind right here
风很难刮到这里
because I’m in the Lee of the building
因为我站在屋子的背风处
It starts about 6 feet that way,
离这大约6英尺开外
and then there’s a lot of it
风就变得很大
And the only way to demonstrate those
向你们做演示的唯一办法
I’m gonna go and stand in it
就是我走过去站在那里
And for reasons best known to themselves
不知道布兰登 肖恩和摄像师是怎么想的
Brendan and Sean and cameronman said that they decided to come with me.
他们决定同我一起过去
Because they’re idiots
可能因为他们脑子坏掉了吧
so um here we go right walking
那我们就走吧
Not windy, not windy
这里没风 这里也没风
好大的风
好大的风
这风也太大了吧
This is about
我估计
65 maybe 70 miles an hour with the wind,
这里的风速能达到每小时65或者70英里
but don’t forget,
但别忘了
This is the site one of the highest wind speed ever recorded by man
我所在的是人记录到最高风速的地方之一
231 miles an hour!!!
有每小时231英里呢!!!
How must that feel?!
站在那种风速里会是什么感觉?!
I’d be gone!
可能我人就没了!
(continues to almost fly away in the wind)
(一直处于被风刮走的边缘)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

跟随理查德来感受一下华盛顿山的狂风与寒冷吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

何不秉烛游

审核员

审核员LJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-QZ5Om9_20

相关推荐