ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

健身后不为人知的最大转变-自信 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

健身后不为人知的最大转变-自信

The Unspoken “Secret” to EVERY Transformation!

JESSE:你可以考虑考虑在ATHLEANX健身了
JESSE: You know, you’d think working at ATHLEANX.
我一直以来都超级有动力
I’d be super motivated all the time,
但是就像其他人一样
but I’m just like anybody else.
老是三分钟热度
I fall off the wagon here, and there.
当我需要一点动力时
When I do need a little pick me up,
Jeff总是带我走出困境
Jeff is always there to help me out.
Jeff:好的 出发!
JEFF: All right, let’s go!
再来3次 继续
Three more. Let’s go.
向上举 上 上 上 上!
Up, up, up, up, up!
不错 继续
Good. Let’s go.
啥?
What-?
JESSE:不好意思啊 大哥
JESSE: Sorry man.
我就是
I just,
我现在提不起劲来
I’m not feeling it right now.
这太难了
It’s getting too hard.
JEFF:这个嘛
JEFF: This is,
当遇到困难的时候大家会选择退出
when it’s hard is when the average guys quit.
这正是千钧一发的时刻
This is when it matters the most.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you can do this.
继续
Let’s go.
JESSE:好吧 JEFF:加油
JESSE: All right. JEFF: Come on.
就是现在
Get it now.
加油
Come on.
不是3个 现在给我做5个
Not three, give me five now.
加油
Come on.
继续!
Go!
就是这样
That’s it.
继续!哇
Go! Yeah,
你做到了
you’ve got it.
继续!
Go!
JESSE:但是有时候我希望他可以按一下结束按钮
JESSE: But sometimes I just wish he had an off button.
JEFF:加油 Jesse!
JEFF: Come on, Jesse!
用力!
Push it!
用力!
Push it!
你可以的!
You can do this!
不要放弃!
Don’t quit!
你可以做到的!
You can push through this.
加油!
Come on!
不痛的 不痛的
No pain, no pain.
用力
Push.
JESSE:大哥
JESSE: Dude.
你是认真的吗?
Seriously?
JEFF:啥?
JEFF: What?
干得好 老兄
Good job, man.
大家好
What’s up, guys?
我是Jeff Cavaliere 这里是ATHLEANX.com
Jeff Cavaliere, ATHLEANX. com.
那么 讲真
So, on a serious note
其实现在我想给你打一剂鸡血
I actually have some motivation here for you.
我觉得你真的得改变对于
I think it’s going to really change the way
健身的看法
that you look at your workout,
你如何在健身的道路上一步步前进
and it can be the most impactful thing
这是至关紧要的
about how you approach your training going forward,
我可以来解释一下
if you’ll let me explain.
第一 你得仔细观察
First, you have to check out,
就说Jesse吧
speaking of Jesse,
看一下Jesse
let’s look at Jesse.
这是不久前
Here’s a clip of Jesse,
和Jesse有关的一段视频
not all that long ago.
我想看看
I want to see
你能否发现他最大的变化
if you can notice what the biggest difference is with him.
我们现在正看着他
We’re looking at him here.
有些人可能会说:
Some of you are probably saying ”Oh,
“天呐 他的身材变化很大诶”
his body has changed a lot since then.
“肌肉变多了诶” 这是真的
He’s gotten a lot more muscle.” That’s true.
他胡子长的很密了诶
He’s got incredible beard gains.
这是真的
That’s true.
头发还是很乱诶
Same bad hair.
发型变了 但是发型一样的难看
Different style, but same bad haircut,
无论怎么剪辑视频
no matter how you slice it.
但是在告诉你我看到的
But before I give you the answer
最大的变化是什么之前
of what I actually think the biggest difference is,
这是我之前的一段视频
here’s a clip of me from a previous video,
很久以前了
a long time ago.
坚持到底的跳跃是
The follow through jumpout is an exercise
我们用来开发和锻炼
that we use to develop and train the braking
肩膀的关节系统的练习
system of the shoulder.
当然 锻炼肌肉去强化肩膀功能
Sure, it’s important to develop the muscles that actually accelerate the shoulder
还有扔扔球很重要
and throw the ball,
但是这和锻炼能舒缓肩膀
but just as important is to
并且保护肩膀的肌肉
develop the muscles that slow down the shoulder,
一样重要
and protect it.
这里是最近关于我的
And here’s a clip of me
一小段视频
from one of my more recent videos.
‘如果你只能选择一个的话’
‘If you could only choose one’ – those are the rules
这是《特效化妆师》里的规则
of the Iron Face Off, today we’re
今天我们要比一下3组肩膀锻炼
pitting three shoulder exercises against each other.
现在 你看到差别了吗?
Now, what do you think the difference is there? Again,
再来一次 可能你在想
maybe you’re thinking
“Jeff这些日子以来变帅了”
“Jeff’s gotten a lot more handsome since those older days.”
或者可能你在想
Or maybe you’re thinking
“Jeff从早期到现在
“Jeff’s put on a lot more muscle
肌肉变多了”
since those earlier days”,
或者你在想
or maybe you’re thinking
“Jeff已经打算丢掉之前收藏的
”Jeff has decided to get rid of his entire shirt collection
所有衬衫”
from those older days.”
但是我要告诉你
But I’m going to tell you that all
对于Jesse和我来说 这些回答都是错的
of those answers are wrong when it comes to Jesse and
真的
me. Really,
在这些视频片段里
the most important change
很明显 最重要的改变
that is definitely evident in both of those clips
是自信
is confidence.
现在我要告诉你
I’m going to tell you right now,
自信的力量决定了
the power of self-confidence is going to determine how
你从健身中收获多少
much you get out of your workouts.
因为这其实是反作用
The reason why is because it actually works in reverse.
当你把健身当做一种建立自信的工具
When you use fitness as a confidence builder,
它会改变你整个世界
it changes your entire world.
可能你会觉得我是夸大其词 并没有
You may think I’m overstating that, and I’m not,
我向你保证
I promise you.
你想一想
When you think about it,
如果你是自信心很低的人
if you’re somebody that has low self-confidence,
你考虑可以做什么
you think about what you do,
你会接受所有能够做的工作
you accept whatever job is given to you
因为你觉得自己
because you don’t think there are
别无选择了
other options for you.
那么你只能守好自己的本分
So you just take what you can take.
你可能很在意和某人的恋爱关系
You might wind up in a relationship with somebody
或者你被虐待了
that’s either abusive,
这对你而言真的不是很好
isn’t really right
但是你没自信心
for you, but you don ’ t have confidence
再去找一个人
that you could find somebody else.
我们要做太多事了
We take a lot of things – we kind
当不大有自信心的时候我们会选择妥协
of settle when we don’t have a lot of confidence.
我觉得这可能是你做过的最糟糕的事情
I think that’s one of the worst things you could possibly do
因为随着生活的继续
because that is definitely going to impact you
这绝对会一直影响你
as you get on in your life.
那么健身如何改变这一局面呢?
So how does fitness change this whole thing?
为什么健身如此重要?
Why is it so important to be fit?
因为当你意识到
Because when you realize
你这辈子唯一可以控制的东西
that the one body you have
就是自己的身体的时候
is really the only thing you can control in this life
你开始变得有责任感起来
you start to become a lot more responsible for it,
为了这么做
and in doing so,
你开始
become a lot more capable
越来越有能力处理
of being able to tackle
生活中阻碍你道路的任何事情
whatever it is that life throws your way.
我会展示给你看这是怎么变化的
I’m going to show you exactly how that works.
我们知道身体是
We know that with this one body we
我们唯一能控制的东西
have it’s the only thing we can control.
有时候疾病出现了
Sometimes sickness comes in and rears its ugly
我相信很多
head – and I’m sure a lot of people
正在观看此视频的人
watching this have lost somebody in their life
已经更早地失去了身边的某些人
far earlier than they should have.
我已经在早些时候
I’ve lost my grandfather,
失去了外公和妈妈
and my mother at far too early of an age.
但是我们没有办法去阻止这一切的发生
But we don’t have any ability to prevent that.
这有时是生活中糟糕的曲线球
That’s life’s shitty curve balls every once in a while.
但是我们可以做的就是决定该怎么处理它
But what we can do is determine what we do with it,
我们每天该怎么锻炼身体
how we move our body in a day, and
我们每天该摄入
what we put into our body in a day,
什么食物和营养
in terms of food and nutrition.
如果你意识到
If you can realize that
只有一条道路通往更好的身材
there’s only one path to being in better shape,
我知道有很多不同的方法可以让身材变好
and I know there are a lot of different ways to get there,
但是你得锻炼
but you have to train,
你还得吃得合理
and you have to eat right.
这就是在一天结束后
At the end of the day,
你该做的事情
that’s what it’s going to come down to.
但是当你做了之后
But when you do that,
你意识到没有很多选择
and you realize that without a whole bunch of options,
你只能这么做 你集中注意
this is how you’ve got to get there, and you focus,
并且做到了 然后你获得了自信
and you get there, you gain confidence.
你能够改变身材的
You’re able to change your body.
在这种情况下 你可以改变任何事
In doing that, you can change anything
因为当你未来面临很多情形时
because when you’re presented with future opportunities
就比如和你分手的人
– like the people you end up with,
比如保持联系的朋友
like the friends you keep,
或者你从事的工作
or like the jobs that you take.
你会意识到工作机会有很多
You realize there are a lot of different job opportunities.
可供选择的伴侣有很多
There are a lot of different people to pick from.
如果你能够控制一件事
If you could control the one thing,
如果你知道通往最终目的地的道路只有一条
there’s only one path to the end goal,
那么当通往最终目的地的道路有很多条的时候
then you can certainly control
你当然也能控制好这件事
when there are many paths to the end goal.
那么现在开始健身吧
So now, fitness.
健身的重要性很明显
The importance of fitness becomes that much more apparent.
当你开始健身后
When you’re working out do you realize
你了解最后一套动作有多重要吗?
now how much more important that last rep is?
就是那一个 额外的一组?
That one, extra rep?
因为你知道那额外的一组
Because you know that’s the extra rep
让你离身材变化更进一步
that gets you closer to making physical changes.
对你的身体做一个有效的改变
To making an impactful change on that one body that you have.
你意识到不错过那些你不喜欢的锻炼
You realize that not skipping that workout that you really wanted to,
有助于你在不让悲剧再次发生方面的能力上
builds a lot more confidence in your ability
建立起更多的自信
to never let that happen again in the future.
如果我之前在晚上出现在健身房
If I showed up that night,
那么我今天晚上当然也能出现在健身房
then I can certainly show up this night.
你认识到现在的不舒服是为了将来的舒服
You realize that getting comfortable with being uncomfortable,
这是我在频道上老生常谈的东西
which is something I say on this channel a lot,
也是生活中必要的座右铭
is a motto that you need to live by
因为其实生活并非一帆风顺
because life really isn’t comfortable.
你越能接受这个事实
The more you are accepting of that,
你对于不舒服的状态变得越淡定
and the more you become comfortable being that way,
掌握了这个方法后
and having that approach,
你就能更快地明白
the sooner you’re going to see that
你并不是不能战胜生活中的挑战
life’s challenges are not something you can’t overcome.
然后你的自信心也会增长
And your self-confidence will grow.
你甚至会做以前觉得永远都办不到的事
Even doing the things that you never thought you could do.
刷新个人最佳成绩就是一个完美的例子
Setting new PRs is a perfect example.
当你设置深蹲最佳成绩时
When you’re setting squat PRs,
当你从最低谷出发时
when you start off with the bar,
或者好久以前是135磅的时候
or 135lbs way back when,
你永远都不会考虑或想着你能刷新最佳成绩
you never thought or dreamed you’d be able to get there.
但是猜猜看?
But guess what?
通过你自身的努力
Through your own efforts.
没人可以欺骗你
Nobody else can cheat this for you.
没人可以为你做这个
Nobody can do this for you.
你能够通过自身的努力去设置一个
Through your own efforts you’re able to set new standards
你之前觉得自己
that you never once, at one point,
永远做不到的新标准
thought were achievable.
这就是自信所在之地
That is where self-confident lies,
这就是自信出现的地方
and that is where self-confidence emerges.
这就是自信开始飞过屋顶的地方
That is where self-confidence starts to soar through the roof.
我意思不是像一个自大狂一样随处走走
I’m not talking about walking around like a cocky bastard.
好吗 各位?并不是这样的
Okay guys? That’s not at all what this is about.
我们是在讨论变得更加自信
It’s about becoming more confident
然后有能力处理
in your own abilities to tackle the things that you
你之前可能觉得自己办不到的事
thought you may not have ever been able to do.
更重要的是 我觉得它传输
More importantly, I think it delivers,
和发展了我们所谓的
and develops what we call the” If I can, then
“如果可以的话 那么我会的”的精神
I will” mentality.
就是说 如果我能战胜它的话
That is, if I can get through that,
如果我能战胜
if I was able to get through whatever that thing was
所有之前一度看起来不可能的事情
that seemed insurmountable at one point;
我当然能够解决挡在路上的
I can surely tackle this next challenge that’s
下一个挑战
heading my way.
一旦这种情况发生了就会形成滚雪球效应 一直下去
Once that happens it is a snowball effect that just keeps going,
你会变得越来越优秀
and you get better,
而且有能力解决挡在你路上的各种事
and better at being able to handle everything that comes your way.
你意识到这所有的一切都是被
You realize that it’s all able to be impacted
健身所影响的
by the things that you do in your workouts.
这就是我们在这个频道做的事
That’s when the things we do on this channel become
变得如此重要的原因了
that much more significant.
我知道你来这里寻求建议
I know you come here, and you’re looking for tips,
你在寻找
and you’re looking for tricks on how
让身材更好的技巧
to get in better shape,
你想让二头肌更大
and you want to get bigger biceps
你想要得到一切 不管是什么
and you want to get whatever all that is,
最终目的是什么?
what is the end goal?
最终目的 我告诉你
The end goal, I’m telling you,
就是变得更自信
is going to be more self-confidence because you’re going
因为你要证明自己可以完成
to prove to yourself that you’re capable
原本做不到的事情
of things that you may not have thought you could.
各位 在这段视频结束前
Guys, before I leave this video,
我想给你们读一些东西
I want to read something to you because it underscores
因为它强调了我刚刚提出的所有点
the whole point of what I just laid out there.
就像你们写信给我一样 这是一个观众
It’s a viewer just like you who wrote it to me
要和我分享他的故事
and shared this story with me.
其实这是整个视频的精华
This is actually what the impetus for this entire video was.
“Jeff 我相信你收到过很多像这样的邮件
“Jeff, I’m sure you get a lot of emails like this often,
但是我要向你表达我的感谢
but I have to express my gratitude to you.
我19岁了
I’m 19 years old and I followed
从15岁开始就在追ATHLEANX视频和小建议
your ATHLEANX videos and tips since I was 15 years old.
我出生时就听力受损了
I was born hearing impaired and I’ve
然后出生后得戴着助听器
had to wear hearing aids since birth.
而且我有色素性视网膜炎
I also have retinitis pigmentosa,
这让我看不太清楚
making it difficult for me to see clearly.
我生活中多半是被欺负的
For so much of my life I was picked on,
而且我从来都不自信
and I was never very confident in myself.
当我15岁的时候我重235磅
When I was 15 I weighed 235lbs
我甚至连一个俯卧撑
and I was unable to do even a single pushup,
或仰卧起坐之类的动作都做不了
or crunch, or anything like that.
然后我在YouTube上发现了ATHLEANX视频
Then I found ATHLEANX and the videos on YouTube,
现在我的体重已经减了11%了
and now I’m down to 11 % body fat,
重215磅 手臂重17磅
weighing 215lbs with 17 arms.
我现在经常在一家健身房锻炼
I work at a gym where I work out frequently,
并且找到了新的信心
and with a newfound confidence in myself.
我同时也在学习
I’m also doing online college courses for Berkley College
伯克利大学的网上课程
of Music in the attempt to start a
为了开始音乐职业生涯
career in the music industry.
我的生活改变了
The life changes I have had,
感谢你让我
and the confidence I have found in myself
找到了自信
is all thanks to you.
继续做下去吧
Keep doing what you do.
我由衷感谢你 Jeff
From the bottom of my heart, thank you Jeff.
你真诚的 Clayton” Clayton并不是我
Sincerely, Clayton.” Clayton it’s not me.
它指的是意识到你的力量
It’s realizing the power of you. That,
各位 这就是我想告诉你们的事情
guys, is what I want to leave you with.
意识到你真正的力量
Realize the true power of you,
了解你能做什么 我向你保证
and what you’re capable of and I promise you,
你健身的方式
the way you attack your workouts
会赋予它本身一个新的意义
is going to bring upon itself a whole new significance.
如果你想讨论关于改变人生的事
If you want to talk about changing your life,
这个兄弟的整个职业和展望已经
this guy’s entire career and outlook has totally
通过改变对自己的信心而完全改变了
been changed by changing the confidence that he had about himself.
各位 如果你们正在寻找一个
Guys, if you’re looking for a program
可以一步步地引导你
that lays out for you,
去做所有的健身动作
step by step, all the workouts
和事情的节目
and things you have to do,
这就是我为你们做的事
that’s I’ve got that for you.
在ATHLEANX.com
That’s over at ATHLEANX. com.
如果你保证会满怀信心
If you promise you’ll deliver the confidence
和态度来健身
and the attitude to attack those workouts,
没什么能阻碍你的了
there is no holding you back,
没什么能限制你的了
and there’s no limits for you.
没有
None.
我希望你能加入我的团队
I’d like to see you join my team,
名字叫ATHLEAN 各位
on Team ATHLEAN, guys.
再说一次 在ATHLEANX.com
Again, over at ATHLEANX. com.
如果你觉得视频很有用
If you found the video helpful
在下面留言并点赞
leave your comments and thumbs up below.
告诉我你们想要在这个频道上看到什么
Let me know what else you want me to cover here
我会尽我所能
on this channel and I’ll do my best to
在这几天 这几周完成视频
do that for you in the days, and weeks ahead.
下次见
See you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美好的人生从健身开始

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8CNAiKZEEM

相关推荐