ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何面对失败 成就自己 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何面对失败 成就自己

The Ultimate Motivational Video - To The Glory! -

我不知道该说什么 真的!
I don’t know what to say, really.
还有三分钟就到我们职业生涯中最大的一场战役
Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives.
一切都在今天降临
All comes down to today,
作为一个团队 我们要么恢复士气
and either, we heal as a team
要么分崩瓦解
or we gonna crumble.
一点点地 一场接一场 直到我们完成
Inch by inch, play by play. Until we’re finished.
我们现在在地狱中
We’re in hell right now.
但是我告诉你 有时你觉得自己已经跌倒 感觉自己没有力气爬起的时候
But I tell you there are some times in life where you fall down and feel like you don’t have the strength to get back up.
所以你戴上你的伪装面具 然后去学校
So you sort put a mask on your face and come to school
当一切并不如意而假装所有的事都顺利 然后你回到家
and pretend that everything is okay when it’s not and you go home
当没有人注视你的时候你躺在床上
and lay in your bed when no one’s looking at you,
当你不用给其他人留下印象 只有你自己
when you don’t have to impress anybody and you’re yourself.
恐惧来袭
And fear comes in.
你知道这恐惧在你进入房门的时候跟随着你
You know the fear that you have as soon as you walk into the doors of your house?
也许是一个破碎的家
Maybe is a broken home
也许你对生活产生怀疑
Maybe you have doubt in your life
也许你不确定将来会发生什么 它让你恐惧
Maybe you don’t know for sure what’s going on to be happening in the future and it scares you.
也许你只是担心别人对你的看法
Maybe about, maybe you’re worried about what people think about you,
人们怎样看待你
what people say about you.
只是恐惧让你麻痹
Just that fear paralyzes you
我今天只想问你
and I just want to ask to you today:
你认为你有希望吗
do you think you have hope?
让我来告诉你一些你已经知道的东西
Let me tell you something you already know.
这个世界不是一直都阳光普照和彩虹闪耀
The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows.
它是一个卑鄙且险恶的地方
It’s a very mean and nasty place
我不会关心你多困难
and I don’t care how tough you are
如果你让它把你击倒 它将让你永远爬不起来
it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it
你 我 或者任何人都不会遭受像生活这么严重的打击
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life
但它不是关于你遭受多么严重的打击
but it ain’t about how hard you hit
它是关于你能承受多么严重的打击
it’s about how hard you can get hit
还能继续向前
and keep moving forward
你能承受多少并勇往直前
how much you can take and keep moving forward
胜利就是这么得来的
That’s how winning is done!
痛苦是暂时的
Pain is temporary
它会持续一分钟或者一个小时
it may last for a minute, or an hour,
或一天甚至一年
or a day, or even a year
但是最终
but eventually
它会自己消亡
it will subside
它会被其他的东西代替
and something else will take its place.
如果我放弃 那就永远失败了
If I quit however, it will last forever
我在这里
I’m down here
面部朝下
face down
我没有胳膊也没有腿
and I have no arms and no legs.
我应该不可能站立起来
It should be impossible for me to get back up.
我应该不可能站立起来 但这不是不可能
It should be impossible for me to get back up. But it’s not.
你看 我会尝试一百次去站立起来
You see, I will try 100 times to get up
如果我失败一百次 如果我失败后放弃了
and if I fail 100 times, if I fail and I give up
你觉得我还能站起来吗 不能
do you think that I’m ever going to give up? No!
如果我失败我继续尝试
But if I fail and I try again?
周而复始
And again and again?
我尝试着我就有机会站起来
For as long as I try there is always that chance of me getting up
你会发现生活是一场游戏
You find out life’s game inches
足球也一样
so is football
因为不管在生活还是足球这场游戏里
Because in either game, life or football
误差的边界如此渺小
the margin for error is so small
我的意思是
I mean
错过半步 或者提早半步 你就不能成功
one half a step too late or too early and you don’t quite make it
快半秒或慢半秒 你就不能拦截到球
one half second too slow, too fast and you don’t quite catch it
我们需要的每一步都在我们周围
the inches we need are everywhere around us
现在 如果你知道你值得什么 那就出发去获得你所值得的东西
Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth.
但你要心甘情愿的接受打击 不要竖起手指说
But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying
你不在你所理想的地方 因为他或她 或任何人
you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody
懦夫才会这么做 这不是你 你要做的更好
Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You better than that!
最重要的是 在任何时刻都能
The most important thing is this: to be able at any moment
牺牲现在的自己 成就将来的自己
to sacrifice what you are for what you will become
我今天对你们说这些 你们中的某些人
I’m saying to you today that there are some of you,
如果你放下你的手机 你会成功
if you give up your cellphone you will be successful
你们中的一些人需要放下手机
Some of you need to give up your cellphones
因为你们花费在手机上的时间
because the time you spent on your cellphones
能为你的成功助力
could be use for your successful!
你用于去获得成功的时间 你用在手机上了
The time you can be using to be successful you’re using on the cell
手机除了给你带来账单 不会给你带来其他东西
and the cellphones is not bringing nothing but a bill.
你经常获得你想要的东西
Very often you’re getting what you’re asking for
没有意识到你的需要是多么普通
you is not aware of how general you’re asking
清晰就是力量 你对自己想要什么越清晰 你就更容易去获得它
Clarity is power! The more clear you are about exactly what do you want and more your brain knows how to get there.
你的大脑是一种幸存机制
You’re brain is a survival mechanism.
如果你不知道自己真正想要什么 或者不在意普通的事 你会一事无成
If you don’t know exactly what you want or let yourself get me beyond that something general you’re not going to achieve
清晰就是力量 你要为了你想要的东西去热爱你拥有的明确结果
Clarity is power. You gotta love the specific result you have to what you want.
你能立刻回答这个问题 在你个人生活中 在你身体内
You can answer the question right now in your personal life, in your body,
在你的人际关系中 你的财产和你的精神中
in your relationship and your finances and your spirituality
你不会像你想的那样简单
you’re not going to be as simple as you want to be
失败是一件简单的事 不要半途而废
Says: it’s easy to be on the bottom, it doesn’t take the half to be a loser
要有积极性和动力 没有人会停留在一个
Does taking the motivation and drive and none stays out there on a
低水准上 需要你付出一切 女士们先生们
low-level but it calls on everything, me and you, ladies and gentleman
你们有最紧迫的问题要做:要挑战自己
you have the hot issue to say: I’m going to challenge myself
有时我必须控制自己 加油
sometimes I have to pull myself out a bit. Came on!
我应该做的事我不做 我不应该做的事我做
Things I know I should do I don’t do, things I shouldn’t do I do
我发现你自己是你最大的 不得不面对的敌人
I find that the biggest enemy you have to deal with is yourself!
让每个人记住
Let no man forget
我们是多有威慑力 我们是狮子 不朽的狮子
how menacing we are, we are lions! Immortality!
不要告诉我我不能做什么
Don’t tell me what I can’t do!
当我还在大学的时候 我是不可能把这些点滴
Of course it was impossible to connect the dots
与将来连接起来
looking forward when I was in collage
但是 10年以后 再向回看 它是非常非常清晰的
But it was very, very clear looking backwards 10 years later.
再一次
Again,
你不能把点滴与将来串联起来 你只能把过去的点滴连接起来
you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
因此你必须相信这些点滴会在将来的某些时候以某种方式连接在一起
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
你必须相信一些东西
You have to trust in something,
你的胆识 命运 生活 因果 无论什么
your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
因为相信这些点滴在成功的路上连接起来
Because believing that the dots will connect down the road
将会给你自信
will give you the confidence
去追随你的内心
to follow your heart.
甚至当它带你走上不同寻常的路 这会让一切变得不同
Even when it leads you off the well worn path and that will make all the difference
我将向你们展示我多么杰出
I’m gonna show you how great I am!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

再困难也不要放弃,不要在意别人的看法,做你值得去做的事,放下手机,成就自己

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

与或非

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWfXKJbn9g

相关推荐