未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我是女生

The Truth About Being A Girl

作者 表演者 Aija Mayrock
People always say that the girls of this generation are so vain.
人们总说这一代的女性很虚荣
Why can’t they put their brains towards books instead of good looks?
她们总是想着变好看 为什么不能多读点书?
I used to blame girls, too.
我过去常常责怪女孩们
Be more than a perfect body with a pretty hairdo.
追求完美的身材和精致的发型
And then, I stepped out into the world.
我踏入社会之后
I opened my eyes to the truth about being a girl.
把身为女孩的真相看得一清二楚
I heard guys say things like,
我曾听到男生说
“Dude, she was 10 times tighter than that girl
“哥们 她比那个你完事就甩的女孩
you hit and quit, Ray,”
好上十倍 Ray”
or”I wanna pipe your sister some day,”
或者“总有一天我要撩你妹妹”
or”Her ass looks like a racetrack with those stretch marks,
或者“她屁股上的肥胖纹就像跑道一样
but at least it’s big like Kim K’s.”
但是至少和金卡戴珊的一样大”
I never grew up thinking of those things.
在成长的过程中 我从未想过这些
Don’t blame me, but when I thought about boys,
别怪我 当我想到男生
I thought about dinner dates and soulmates,
我想到的是晚餐约会和灵魂伴侣
not fuckboys that look at you like shark bait.
而不是把你当鲨鱼饵看的渣男们
It breaks my heart for every girl growing up in this world.
我为每个在这种环境中长大的女孩感到心碎
Instead of”How was your day?” messages, we get,
我们收到的短信不是“今天过得怎么样?”
“You up?” “Wanna come fuck?”
而是“起了吗?” “想滚床单吗?”
I am not an object.
我不是物品
I have a voice and something to say.
我有话要说
Do not assume that I belong in your bedroom.
别妄想我应该待在你的卧室里
I belong in a conference room,
我更应该待在会议室
and for anyone who thinks that this generation is so vain,
人们之所以认为这一代的女孩爱慕虚荣
it’s because us girls have been held under a microscope day-to-day.
是因为我们女生的行为经常会被放大
It’s like beautiful doesn’t even exist
好像你一点儿都不漂亮
unless you can cross everything off the checklist.
除非你做到清单上的每一项
Big butt, big boobs, skinny waist,
丰臀 巨乳 细腰
includes small nose, plump lips, bony hips.
包括小鼻子 丰唇 骨感的臀部
Hairless, careless, but still has no awareness.
头发蓬乱 人也粗心 但我还没意识到这些
In all fairness, I wanna be seen as beautiful, too.
凭心而论 我也想要变漂亮
I mean, I don’t wanna be demeaned.
我的意思是 我不想被看轻
I mean, I’m not the same girl I was at 15.
我是说 我已经不是15岁了
I mean, I’m stuck in between being a girl and a woman,
我的意思是 我正从一个女孩成长为一个女人
growing up in a world that has taught to me to look sexy,
我成长的世界教我要看起来性感些
get a degree, maybe a little rhinoplasty,
要有学位 也许还要做个隆鼻
but never disagree with misogyny.
但从不反对厌女症
A world that has not taught me that being a woman
我长大的世界没有告诉我
is living fear that your basic healthcare will disappear,
女性要担心自己的基础医疗会被停掉
or that your paycheck might somehow be smaller than a man that does the same job,
或者你的工资会低于和你做相同工作的男性
or that your boss might tell you to start giving him blowjob bys.
或者你的老板可能会要求你和他潜规则
If you want a raise, you gotta compromise.
如果你想加薪 就必须妥协
Show me what lies above those thighs, boys.
男生们 给我看看你们两腿之间是什么
please.
拜托
The moment you misidentified everything was when you forgot
当你开始误解这一切的时候
that not even a hundred years ago, I could not vote.
别忘了一百年前 我还没有投票权呢
Look at what happens when you try to demote the very bodies
看看当你试图贬低那些孕育你的躯体时
that give birth to you, please.
会发生什么
We are used to it all, and we are appalled,
我们已经全都习惯了 并且感到害怕
but you see, we don’t know what it’s like to be free.
但是你知道 我们没尝过自由是什么滋味
Equality is not just about calling someone out.
平等不仅仅是说说的
Equality is accountability that my brother knows
平等是一种责任 它让我的兄弟知道
that I am equal to him, so equality is
我和他是平等的 平等是
education from classrooms to courtrooms
所有人都应受到的教育
to conference rooms and computer screens.
无论你身处教室 法庭 会议室还是电脑前
It is using tech for good, for Me Too, for movements.
于Me Too运动 于改革 这都是有用的技术
Equality is truth, is strong voices,
平等就是真相 是强大的宣言
is breaking through the silence that exists
冲破现有沉默
because silence can’t exist if it’s not tolerated.
因为没有容忍就没有沉默
It is all of you, changing the future, clearing the path
如果大家一起 为每位女性 每位男性
for every woman and every man.
改变未来 开辟道路
It is raising the next generation to know that
这会让我们的下一代知道
not only does their voice matter,
他们的发言不仅重要
but it will be heard,
并且会被聆听
and that’s the why we got the power in our hands
那就是为什么我们手中有力量
because we will not sit back and nod and smile,
因为我们不会袖手旁观 一边点头 一边微笑
while certain people reconcile the rules to be fertile.
当一部分人为了财富顺应规则的时候
Sorry, but it’s my body, baby.
对不起 宝贝 这是我的身体
I may be a young lady,
也许我是个年轻女性
but my dad always taught me
但是我爸爸一直教我
to speak out and fight against injustice of every kind,
勇于表达并和一切的不公做斗争
so here I am speaking out for all my ladies in the house.
在此我代表在场所有的女性说
We will not stop the fight until we hold our rights
我们将为不同肤色 体型 身材 性身份和地位的女性战斗到底
for women of every color, size, shape, sexual identity, and place in this world,
直到我们拥有自己的权利
and that is the truth about being a girl.
这就是做女孩的真相
(inspiring music)
[激情的音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我是女生

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

浅葱

审核员

审核员YQ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZM57oTu9Ng

相关推荐