ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何自信地说话? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何自信地说话?

The surprising secret to speaking with confidence | Caroline Goyder | TEDxBrixton

It is this moment, isn’t it?
现在开始了是吧?
I’m looking at you, and you look like a really nice bunch.
我看着你们呢 你们看起来都非常友善
There’s been such great energy.
这个地方也充满了能量
I was sitting here for five minutes,
我刚在那儿坐了五分钟
and it just feels great in this room.
就感觉这里真是太棒了
You look really friendly enough, so thank you!
你们看起来是那么的友善 谢谢你们!
You are looking a bit unsure in a voice coach.
也有观众看起来对演讲师还有点怀疑
Don’t worry, it’s going to be fine.
没事儿 别担心
And I can see a couple of really brainy TED faces there.
另外我还看到了几位睿智的TED演讲人
There’s going to be a few ideas, too.
再过一会儿 他们就会有新想法了
But it’s this moment, when eyes,
但在此刻 我们的世界
our worlds, are colliding right now.
正随着目光交错而碰撞
You are looking at me, I am looking at you,
我们互相注视着彼此
and it hits my brain with the feeling of adrenaline;
我的肾上腺素直冲大脑
accelerating molecules, you might say.
或者可以说 我的大脑正飞速运转
Different people deal with this moment differently.
面对此情此景 人们会有不同的处理方式
Some of us go,”Hey!”
有些人会直接打个招呼“嘿!”
You know, there are people who are confident,
他们就是很自信
they cope with this moment totally fine.
对这种情况应对自如
Then there are other people not so confident,
但是也有很多人不够自信
and it stops them from speaking this moment;
而现在的场合会让他们不敢说话
It makes them feel anxious, that maybe they are not up to it.
让他们感到紧张 总觉得还没准备好
That is not the case. Actually,
其实不然
all of us have confidence within.
事实上 所有人内心深处都是自信的
What I want to talk about today is the idea
而我今天想要告诉各位的就是
that we can find more confidence within us
只要找对方法
if we know where to look.
就可以让自己变得更加自信
Where do we look?
去哪找呢?
We go within. We look under the bonnet.
我们要向内去找 深入我们的内心
That’s where we are going next.
这就是我接下来要讲的内容
And the reason I want to talk about this is because,
我说这话的原因是
many years ago,
多年以前
I stood in front of an audience this big –
我曾站在比今天人数更多的听众面前
bigger – at Central Hall,
那时是在中央礼堂
which is by the Houses of Parliament,
它就在国会边上
a really big Methodist space.
是一个非常大的循道宗教堂
I was super excited about that moment
当时我非常激动
because I knew that it was my big moment as a rookie voice coach,
因为这对于我这个新手演讲师来说很重要
and I was going to be able to speak.
但轮到我开讲的时候
I stepped up in front of that audience,
我走到所有观众面前
and what happened was everything that could possibly go wrong did.
把所有能犯的错都犯了一遍
I went too fast, I lost my words.
语速太快 忘词
It felt like such a horrible experience.
那感觉有点不堪回首
And just as I thought it couldn’t go any worse,
就在我觉得事情不可能更糟的时候
the microphone broke.
麦克风还坏了
I looked out across the room,
我当时就看着礼堂的那边
and I said in my big voice coach voice,
拿出我训练时用的最大的声音
– there wasn’t so much wind at the time, I have to say –
我必须插一句 当时可没什么风
(Laughter)
[笑声]
I said in my big voice coach voice,
我用当时能发出的最大的声音问到
“Can you hear me at the back?”
“最后一排能听到吗?”
And someone said,”Speak up!”
然后就有人说“大点儿声!”
I felt this feeling of absolute shame.
我瞬间就感觉超级羞耻
That feeling of an audience looking at you,
那种被观众注视着
and a feeling of judgment which cripples us.
被人品头论足的感觉让你心里发虚
I left that venue, and I thought to myself,”Never again.”
我离开了会场 心想 我再也不要上台了
Clearly that didn’t work because I am here.
不过很明显我食言了 因为我站在这里
I also thought I am going to do it differently next time.
我也告诉自己 下次一定会不一样的
I will make sure that next time I stand up to speak, it feels good.
但我需要保证我下次起身演讲时满怀自信
Where I had to go was within.
这就要去探索我的内心深处
We live in a really visual culture.
我们生活在一个视觉社会
We spend a lot of time –
如果把世界分成两部分
if you think about two worlds –
我们花了太多的时间
we spend a lot of time thinking about the outside.
去关注外边的世界
Maybe especially for women. Actually,
尤其是女性
confidence doesn’t exist on the outside;
事实上 自信和外界无关
It exists within, in the visceral stuff,
它是存在于内部的 是发自肺腑的
in the bits within you that we don’t see.
是存在于你内心深处 我们看不见的地方
We are going to go to those bits.
那里才是我们的目的地
When I was thinking about this idea three months ago,
三个月以前 我意识到了这一点
when I was asked to do it,
当我被邀请来演讲时
I started to feel nervous about this moment,
就开始因为这一刻而紧张
I started to think about a quote the director Peter Brook had said
我想起了导演彼得·布鲁克曾说过的一句话
which is that we open new drawers in the self.
“我们要打开自己新的抽屉”
I started to think about a chest of drawers.
我脑海中浮现出了一个抽屉柜
Then I came across this really cool maker
之后 我遇到了这位很棒的创客
called George McCallum, who is actually sitting there.
他叫George McCallum 现在就坐在那儿
I said to George,”Can you make me a chest of drawers?
我跟他说 你能帮我做个抽屉柜吗?
And he did.
然后他就做了
You might be wondering what this object is.
你们可能想知道它的样子
And what this object is here is what George made.
黑布下面就是George做的抽屉
But when you ask a maker to make a chest of drawers,
不过当一位创客做一箱抽屉的时候
they don’t always do what you think they are going to do.
他们做的不一定是你想象中的抽屉
Do you want to see what he did?
你们想看看他的作品吗?
(Laughter) Yeah!
[笑声]
Thanks George. Best response of the morning.
感谢George 这是对那个早上最好的回礼
Upstaged by the furniture.
它完全抢了我的风头
Within this little chest of drawers,
在这个由抽屉组成的上半身中
this rather big, manly chest of drawers,
在这个十分健硕的抽屉胸膛里
are three secrets to finding confidence within.
藏着三个关于如何找到自信的秘密
Three lessons I had to learn on the way.
也是三堂我必须不断学习的课
There is a big lesson in here.
其中有一节课非常重要
The last lesson is the big one.
我把它放在了最后
We are going to get there, and it’s not what you might think.
我们会讲到它的 不过很可能与你想的不同
It’s a lesson that might surprise you.
甚至会让你感到意外
But first, would you like to
首先 你们想看
see inside the first drawer?
第一个抽屉里有什么吗?
(Audience) Yes!
想看!
It’s a bit delicate this, George.
George 这抽屉柜不太结实啊
So what we have in here is an instrument.
这里面装的是一件乐器
Because you’ve just been hearing
因为你们应该听说过
the voice is the most amazing instrument.
嗓音本身就是最棒的乐器
It’s magnificent.
非常动听
And how often do you think about how yours works?
你们平常会思考嗓音是怎么工作的吗?
Because like this little guitar, it has a string,
它和这把小吉他一样 有属于自己的弦
and it has a hitter
也有一位演奏者
Where is the string of your voice?
那么 你嗓音里的弦在哪里呢?
Can you put a hand on it?
大家试着摸摸它
Here, give it a shake, it’s your larynx. Ahhhhh…
就是你的喉部 给它一个振动
Can everyone do that for meeee?
大家可以跟我一起做吗?
Ahhhhh!
[颤音]
The hitter is the air.
而空气就是演奏者
When you know that your voice is an instrument,
知道自己的嗓音也算是乐器的时候
what does that tell you?
你有领悟到什么吗?
People come to me and say,
经常有人向我诉苦
“I’ve a bad voice,””I am not a good speaker.”
我的嗓音好难听 我不太会表达
“I get worried about this kind of moment.”
我在这种场合说话会紧张
“I hate meetings,””I hate presentations,”
我讨厌开会 我讨厌报告
“Can’t do it.”
我做不到
The voice is an instrument.
嗓音也是乐器
There is not such thing as a bad saxophone, is there?
世上没有不好的萨克斯 对吧?
Because when we hear a great saxophonist,
当我们听一位优秀的萨克斯手演奏时
and he is probably somewhere down here,
就知道他们是经过刻苦训练的
what we know is that they’ve practiced a lot,
我们当中可能就有这样的萨克斯手
that not only did they have
他们不仅有天赋
talent but also they have worked, and worked, and worked
而且为了演奏出美妙的乐曲
to get a great sound.
他们需要不断的练习
If you ever doubt the sound of your voice,
所以 如果你不喜欢自己的声音
let me tell you all you have to do is practice.
我能告诉你的唯一的方法 就是多练
When I was worrying about that moment
每当我对上台感到不安的时候
I am going to call my central hall
我就会想起中央礼堂的耻辱
of shame, because it was,
它是真的耻辱
what I remembered was the story
然后我就会想起另一个故事
of a guy in Ancient Greece
主人公是个古希腊人
called Demosthenes.
叫做德摩斯梯尼
There’s a big old name,
这名字有点古老
so we’re going to call him
不然我们暂时就叫他
the Greek dude from now on,
古希腊圣人好了
which actually is also a bit of a big word,
好像还是有点复杂
so we might just call him Dave, I think.
我接下来干脆就叫他戴夫吧
Dave was speaking at the Assembly
现在戴夫要在公民大会上演讲
which is like the O2.
那在当时就相当于现在的O2
We have Simon in the room.
会场中人山人海
It’s like the Brixton Academy of the Ancient Greek world.
是古希腊的布里克斯顿学院
He was feeling pretty nervous. He wanted to be an orator.
戴夫非常紧张 因为他想成为一名演说家
Orators were the rock stars of their day.
那个年代的演说家就像今天的摇滚明星一样
So he geared himself up
他为了今天的大会
for this big moment at the Assembly,
为了这一刻准备了很久
and you know what?
你猜结果发生了什么?
He bombed.
他搞砸了
They said he was uncouth in his speaking, and that he stammered.
听众们说他的演讲不止粗俗还结结巴巴
So the audience jeered at him, and they threw stuff.
奚落声不绝于耳 甚至朝他丢东西
Please don’t do that today!
你们今天可别丢我啊!
He left that stage feeling so downcast
他垂头丧气地离开了舞台
when he got a bit of advice from an actor.
后来有个演员给他提了点建议
I’m sure Greek actors were pretty much the same as they are now.
我确定当时的希腊演员和现在一样
I am sure the actor was a bit like this,
那个演员应该就像我这样
but what he said to him was,
他给的建议是
“You need more expression in your voice.
你说话时需要更有感情
You are not giving enough welly, enough energy.
你现在说话既不鼓舞人心又不铿锵有力
You also need to believe in yourself
你还要自信一点
because the message is good.
因为你的稿子很好
Demosthenes takes himself back home, and he goes for it.
德摩斯梯尼回家后 他决定按建议试试
This is his rocky moment.
到了好好磨炼自己的时候了
He builds himself an underground cellar.
他给自己挖了个地下室
He shaves his head – half of his head –
然后剃了自己一半的头发
so that he can’t leave the house for three months
这样接下来三个月他都不能出门了
and then he practices for three months solid
那三个月他就对着一面
in front of a big shield that is polished like a mirror.
抛光得像镜子一样的大盾牌前练习
When he is ready, when he is up there,
当他觉得自己准备好了之后
he goes out.
他离开了家
He goes to the sea, and he speaks over the waves.
来到了海边冲着波涛演讲
His voice has to boom out over the waves. Then,
直到自己的声音可以盖过海浪
he goes back. He goes back to the Assembly.
他才离开 重新回到了大会
He speaks again,
再次演讲
and he becomes known as one of the greatest orators of his day.
在那天 他成为了古希腊最伟大的演讲家
What does that tell you?
这告诉了我们什么呢?
It tells you about practice.
告诉了你们 要练习
The power of practice.
练习的力量
You may not want to shave half of your head;
不是说一定要剃掉一半的头发
you may not want to build an underground cellar
或者在自家挖个地下室
because the council may have words,
而且地方政策可能还不让挖
but what you can do is practice.
但你能做的就是练习
And the simplest way to practice is to sing.
而最简单的练习方式就是唱歌
You don’t have to do a big.
你不是一定要做有难度的练习
a voice coach warm-up – unless you want to –
除非你特别想这样做
but what I really recommend is that everyday sing somewhere:
但我强烈推荐 每天找地方唱唱歌
sing in the shower, sing in the car,
在浴室唱歌 在车里唱歌
sing on the tube if you feel brave.
如果你很有勇气 在隧道里唱也行
I was at St Thomas’ Hospital for a blood test
大概两周前我在圣托马斯医院
about two weeks ago,
做了个血常规
and there were two women singing in the space
当时有两个女生在抽血检查那唱歌
where the blood test was happening which was lovely.
我觉得这非常可爱
So I recommend it.
大家也可以试试
Singing is the way to a great voice.
唱歌是一个提升嗓音的好机会
Practice is the way to a great instrument.
训练是让它成为一件好乐器的方法之一
That’s lesson one.
这是第一节课
We have another drawer which we will open in a moment,
我们现在将会拉开另一个抽屉
but before we get there, I’ve a question.
但在这之前 我有一个问题
Say you walk into a room, OK?
假设你进入了一个房间 好吗?
You don’t know anybody.
你不认识他们
Some of you may have had that feeling this morning.
你们一些人也许今天早上就有这种感觉
How do you know who the most powerful person in the room is?
你怎么找出一个房间里内心最强大的人呢?
The person with the most confidence,
最有自信的人
that inner confidence that we are going for here?
我们所说的是内心的自信与强大
How could you tell?
你要如何分辨呢?
How they carry themselves. That’s lovely, [Lola].
他们是怎么表达自己的?
You are in the same space, aren’t you?
你们处于同一个房间 对吧?
Because you are a singer.
因为你是一名歌手
It is that how they carry themselves. Actually,
这就是他们表达自己的方式
what an actor will tell you is that is about the breath.
事实上演员会告诉你 可以通过呼吸来判断
The most powerful person in the room
那个呼吸最深沉有力的人
has the most relaxed breathing pattern.
便是这个房间内心最强大的人
There is a well-known scientist called
知名科学家Paul Eckman进行了相关研究
Paul Eckman who looks into emotion,
得出了同样的结论
and he said – which would make actors laugh
演员们听了一定会嘲笑他无知
because it seems so straightforward to them
因为这结论对他们而言就是常识
that maybe isn’t to science –
可能都算不上是科学
that he couldn’t understand
很长一段时间他都无法理解
why breath mattered for a long time,
为什么呼吸那么重要?
and his research has explored it,
他在研究中探索
until he started to understand that the unconscious system–
开始理解了无意识系统
You know I can’t control my spleen.
我控制不住自己的脾气
It is just doing its own thing.
它只是在做自己的事
But I can control my breathing.
但是我可以控制自己的呼吸
And if I get into my breathing, I get into the unconscious.
如果我专注呼吸 我就进入了无意识状态
I calm myself down.
我让自己冷静下来
So what’s within you is the key to this relaxed, confident power.
所以你体内蕴藏的 才是让你放松和自信的关键
Actors know this
演员们很清楚这点
because when actors are playing King, the King stays really still.
因为他们演国王时 国王在那儿一动不动
Everybody moves around the king,
所有人都围着他转
and that’s how you know the king is in charge.
由此 你知道国王在掌控一切
The next time you fell nervous about something, try that;
下一次当你感到紧张时 可以尝试这种方式
try getting still.
尝试静下来
Within your body is something that is really the king of the body.
深藏于你体内的 是你身体真正的国王
It’s what the Greeks called the center of all expression.
希腊人说 它是所有表达的中心
I bet that 50 % of this room has never thought about it.
我敢说 在这个大厅50%的人 从来没有想到过这个观点
Would you like to see what it is?
你想看看它具体是什么吗?
那么……
Thank you, my still handsome friend.
谢谢你 我帅气的朋友
We’ve our lungs, don’t we?
好 我们都有肺 对吗?
We have this, which is probably not an anatomical representation of a heart,
这个看起来不是严格意义上心脏在解剖图上的位置
but it is nice.
但是看起来还不错
(Laughter) But what’s down here? What’s this?
但是在这下面的部分 是什么呢?
横膈膜
Thank you very much!
谢谢你答对了!
Diaphragm. It is indeed your diaphragm.
横膈膜 的确是你的横膈膜
Put your hands up if you have thought about the diaphragm recently.
最近想到过你的横膈膜的人 请举手
Put your hands up if you thought about your diaphragm today.
如果你今天有想过你的横膈膜 请举手
Thank you, singers in the room; good. Or actors, or saxophonists.
谢谢坐在这儿的歌手 演员 萨克斯演奏家们
Put your hands up if you haven’t yet thought about your diaphragm today. Yeah,
如果今天还没想到过你的横膈膜的 请举手
that is quite a large percentage.
嗯 大多数人都没有
So we don’t think about our diaphragms, do we?
所以我们很少想到自己的横膈膜 对吗?
But the diaphragm is the key to regulating your system.
但是横膈膜在协调人体系统中起关键作用
It is how you calm yourself down in that moment when you stand in front of all the eyes.
你被大家注视时 它可以帮助你冷静下来
It will make you feel confident when you most need it,
它可以在你最需要的时候 帮你变得自信
and you’d least feel like it.
至少帮你感觉自信
I didn’t know anything about my diaphragm.
我一点都不了解我的横膈膜
I’d learned about it. I knew what it was supposed to look like,
我研究过它 我知道它大概长什么样
but I didn’t know how it felt.
但我不知道使用它是什么感觉
Then one day,
但有一天
I was feeling really stressed, I was breathing up in my chest.
我感到压力很大 觉得呼吸困难
I had that kind of squeaky high-voiced adrenaline breathing up in the chest;
就是那种肾上腺素飙升 呼吸急促的感觉
Not good.
感觉很糟糕
I walked into a yoga class, and the yoga teacher said,
然后我去了瑜伽班 瑜伽老师说
“You look really stressed.”
“你看起来压力很大”
Which is never a good start.
这个状态上瑜伽课并不好
He said,”Lie down on the floor.”
他说:“在地板上躺下”
And he laid me down, I closed my eyes,
他帮我躺下 我闭上眼睛
expecting some lovely relaxing yoga thing,
期待来点放松的瑜伽动作
and suddenly, he put a gym weight on my stomach.
但是他突然在我肚子上放了个哑铃
And he said,”Breathe, lift that.”
然后他说:“呼吸 把哑铃顶起来”
I did. I breathed in, and
我照做了 深吸气
as I breathed in, I had to
当我吸气的时候
lift that gym weight with my stomach,
我必须用腹部把哑铃顶起来
and my diaphragm shuddered into action. Suddenly,
我的横膈膜突然起作用了
I got it. I got how it should feel.
突然我感受到了它的存在
I got that I didn’t need to breathe up here anymore;
我懂了 我再也无需用胸腔呼吸了
that I could breathe down.
我可以沉下气
I’d like to suggest that the diaphragm is the king of confidence.
所以我想说横膈膜是自信之王
Should we find yours?
我们来找找自己的横膈膜?
We take a thumb–
先竖个大拇指
Take your thumb and just put it bellow your bra strap. Yeah,
把大拇指放在内衣带下面
that’s right, sir. You got it.
就是这样 那位男士 你很懂
(Laughter)
[观众笑] 就这样
That’s it. With your thumb there, gently push.
用大拇指轻轻按压
Lawrence Olivier, when he was taught to breathe–
劳伦斯·奥利维亚 在学习呼吸时
Lawrence Olivier – you know, the actor?
劳伦斯·奥利维亚 你们知道这个演员吗?
was taught to breathe by pushing a grand piano.
教练教他通过呼吸 推动一架三角钢琴
I certainly don’t have a grand piano at home.
我家里当然没有三角钢琴
London houses don’t fit them these days, do they?
伦敦的房子装不下 对吧?
But we can all practice the feeling of pushing a grand piano
但是我们可以练习这种推三角钢琴的感觉
if we breathe in and push your thumb away.
吸气的时候把大拇指推开
Now breathe out and push back.
呼气的时候大拇指再推回去
You are filling up an air balloon in your stomach. Now,
像肚子里装了个气球
breathe in, push your thumb away.
好 现在吸气 把拇指推开
Now breathe out, push it back.
呼气 拇指再推回来
Welcome to your diaphragm.
感受你的横膈膜
If you put your hand on your ribs,
如果把你的手放在肋骨上面
your diaphragm goes all the way around.
会发现横膈膜就在周围
You can also fill the rib cages as you breathe in.
你吸气的时候也会感受到肋骨腔
You feel the ribs open as you breathe,
你会发现吸气时肋骨扩充
and close as you breathe out.
呼气的时候肋骨收缩
If you are ever nervous about one of these moments, do that.
重复这些动作时 你们还紧张吗?
Your diaphragm is the key to your confidence.
横膈膜就是你自信的关键
So we’ve two lessons:
所以我们今天上了两节课
we’ve got the power of practice.
我们懂得了练习的力量
we’ve the importance of the diaphragm.
我们了解了横膈膜的重要性
There’s a third lesson which is the big one.
还有第三节课 非常重要
It’s the one that really makes a difference.
非常与众不同
I started to think about this leason a couple of weeks ago actually, about this
我其实几个星期之前就开始思考这节课内容
because someone I’d worked with wrote to me.
因为我之前一起工作过的伙伴给我写信
She wrote me an email,
她写了封邮件给我
and she said she’d been through the worst possible thing
她说 她刚经历了一段痛苦的经历
that you could imagine happening to someone.
是她从前认为只会发生在别人身上的
She had just got married, and was on honeymoon,
当时她刚结婚 正在度蜜月的时候
when her husband had a heart attack and died.
她丈夫心脏病去世了
She had to go back to the church they got married in
但她必须再回到他们当时结婚的教堂
and speak a eulogy for this man.
为她去世的丈夫念悼词
In fact, she also read a poem
事实上 她还念了一首诗
that she had written when they first met.
一首他们初次相识时 她写的诗
She said,” On the worst day of my life,
她说:“在我一生中最糟糕的一天
I had to put myself together.
我必须振作起来
I had to find the energy of celebration for this man who I really loved
我必须重拾这个我深爱的男人 曾带给我的力量
and the only way to do it was you taught me.
我唯一能做的 就是你教过我的
The skills of breathing low and slow; taking my time,
慢慢地深呼吸 慢慢来
getting the control, finding the inner confidence.
掌握主动权 找到自信的感觉
It was the greatest gift that I could give him.”
这是我可以给他最好的礼物”
There are moments in our lives where we have to speak
生活中我们总会有 必须讲话的时候
not because we have something to say for us
不是因为我们必须为自己发声
but because we want to speak for someone else:
是因为我们需要为他人发声
a wedding, a eulogy.
一场婚礼或葬礼
I would suggest that in those moments, these skills matter more than ever.
我想说在这些时刻 说话技巧就显得尤其重要了
What you need to know in those moments is in this drawer.
在这些场合你需要了解的东西 就在这个抽屉里
It’s breath.
这是呼吸
It’s air.
是空气
Why does air matter?
空气为什么重要?
It’s because we breathe our thoughts.
因为我们呼吸的 是我们的思想
All speech is our breath. All song is our breath.
所有演讲是我们的呼吸 所有歌曲也是
And all in breath is thought.
而呼吸中蕴藏的是思想
Just put a hand back on that diaphragm for a moment,
把手放回横膈膜的位置
and breathe out.
呼气
Then feel the breath in,
感受吸气这一过程
and as you breathe in, think of someone you really love.
当你吸气时 脑海里想着你深爱的东西
If we were all to speak on that out breath,
如果我们能像刚刚呼气那样说话
it would be full of love.
我们的声音会充满爱
Now breathe in again,
现在再次吸气
and breathe in a feeling of excitement for the day that is going to come
吸气时 想想即将到来的 让你兴奋的事情
because it’s going to be so good.
那将是美好的一天
If we were to breathe in and then speak on that feeling,
如果我们吸气 然后带着这种感觉讲话
then we have excitement in our voices.
我们的声音会是振奋人心的
So you can control your voice with the idea of breath is thought.
所以你可以用你的想法控制声音
And it’s in Latin, the two worlds: ancient and modern.
对拉丁人来说有两个世界:古代和现代
The Romans understood this: inspiration and respiration have the same root.
罗马人是这么理解的 灵感和呼吸同根同源
The Romans understood that we breathe our thoughts.
罗马人认为我们呼吸的 即是思想
Because we speak on the out-breath,
因为我们在说话时呼气
all you have to think about is the in-breath.
就要在思考时吸气
You know, the simplest way to think about the in-breath:
在思考时吸气最简单的方法就是
close your mouth.
闭上你的嘴巴
So who would have thought that the big secret I promised you
所以记住我告诉你的这个大秘密
was that if you want confidence in speech,
如果你想在演讲时充满自信
all you have to do is to know when to shut your mouth.
你要做的 就是知道何时该闭上你的嘴
Thank you.
谢谢
(Applause)
[掌声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

发声教练用三个方法教你自信地说话。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2MR5XbJtXU

相关推荐