ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

感动人心的鸡汤演讲 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

感动人心的鸡汤演讲

The Story That Moved This Entire Middle School to Tears

我的运动比赛妈妈都会在
My mom would be along with all my sporting events.
假设现在我在踢足球赛
Let’s say it was playing football ok.
我妈妈就会站在边线
My mother would be on the sidelines
当球场上的比赛一开始的时候
and the play on the field starts going one way
我妈妈就会边跑边喊
My mother would run around
麦克,加油,冲啊
“Mike! Get him! Get him!”
我就想 哦我的上帝
I’d be like “Oh My Gosh!”
我跟别人拥抱一下就直接走了
I get a hug with the other guy and go,
马克,她是你妈妈吗
Mike, is that your mother?
我就弱弱地说
I go
不是 我从来没有见过她
No, I never saw her before my life.
曾经我妈妈给我最珍贵的礼物
The greatest gift my mother ever gave me:
就是她的信任
She believed in me
我曾经三度吸毒成瘾
I overdosed on drugs on three occasions,
有可能会嗑药致死
while I should have been dead.
但我坚信有个原因支持着我
But I believed I was captured for a reason.
你身边的朋友
You show me your friends.
决定着你的未来
I will show you your future.
我为什么如此肯定
How do I know this?
我曾经成天和窝囊废混在一起
I hang out with losers,
然后变成了最失败的那个人
and I became the biggest losers of them all.
因为我放弃了所有
Because I gave up everything.
我终于被这张小证书打败
I was tramped by this little boy.
因为我之前不学无术
Because of who I chose
咎由自取
screwed myself with them
朋友们以前凌晨两三点才把我送回家
My friends drive me home at two or three four in the morning.
我们烂醉 高嗨 还会在车里大笑
We’d be drunk and high, laughing in the car.
我们把车停在房外 马克马克
We popped from the house “Mark, Mark~
灯开着呢
The light’s on.”
天哪 我妈妈怎么还没睡
I go, “oh man, my mother’s up!”
我妈妈不肯睡觉 只是想确保我安全无虞
See, my mom won’t go to bed until she knew her son was still alive
我走进去她跟我打招呼
I walked in and she said, hi mark~
今晚怎么样
How was your night?
我挺好 真的挺好
It was good, Mom. counldn’t be better than this.
我 我能跟你聊聊天吗
Can I, can I talk to you for a few minute?
妈 我真的很累 我只想回床上休息
I go, mom ,I am tired,I was gonna to bed …
马克 我整整一天一夜没有见到你
Mark, I haven’t seen you all day and all night
请你跟我聊聊天好吗
Can I please talk to you?
什么鬼啊 离我远点儿 你好烦啊
I said “Man, just leave me alone,you bug me!”
我把门一摔
I slammed my bedroom door.
只有一个人 一直相信我
I am the one person who believe in me.
我当时全球巡演 晚上远在日本休息
I was on a world-wide tour when we arest overseas in Japan
回到房间 叫过客房服务就睡下了
After my restmate stepped into my hotel room,I fell asleep
凌晨三点有人在敲我的门
There was a knock at my door three o’clock in the morning
我从床上透过安全窗向外看
I got on the bed and looked through the safety window I could see
是日本那边的主办方
It was Japanese promoter.
所以我开门
So open the door listen
马克 你赶紧给家里打个电话
Mark, you need to call home.
好像有急事
There’s been an emergency
我赶紧拿起酒店电话 打给家里问 嗨
I went and got a hotel room phone and call when back tonight at six,said
发生什么事情了
Hey what’s going on
马克 -我不知道怎么开口
He said, Mark I don’t know how to tell you this
你赶紧说 到底发生什么了
I said “Just tell me what happened?”
然后他就开始哭着说 马克 我真的说不出口
He soon started to cry and then go, Mark I can’t tell you
没关系 跟我说好不好
Just say it!
马克
He said, Mark
你妈妈去世了
Your mother died
我赶紧挂了电话
I just set the phone down.
跑出我的房间
I ran out of my hotel room.
我乘电梯到大厅里 前门是开着的
took the elevator to the lobby when the doors open up
径直跑到街上
I just ran out to the street
凌晨三点 路上没有任何人或车来往
I mean there was no cars and there was no people three o’clock in the morning
在日本广岛市 我一个人
and I walked on the middle of the street
走在道路中央
in Hiroshima of Japan
环顾四周 我只想说
I remember I’m looking up and just saying
亲爱的妈妈
Mom!
我对不起你
I am so sorry!
我立刻飞回去赶赴她的葬礼
I threw home for a funeral.
我真的没有勇气看她的灵柩
I was so nervous to walk up to casket
所以只能站在后面
So I just stood away in the back.
我在远处一直看着她
And I kept looking from a distance
自己不断地想
and keep thinking it myself.
妈妈
Mom!
求你了 醒过来好不好
Please wake up
你醒过来吧
Please get up
我发现自己的不安慢慢消失 我朝她走去
And then I finally got the nerve to walk up to her
我越走越近
And as I got closer
我那时才第一次发现我妈妈
I see my mom for the first time. I mean
她原来是那么美
She was so beautiful~
一袭素白
She was dressing white I mean
就像是那天使
She looked like an angle~
我靠近她说
and I just stand over and said,
亲爱的妈妈
Mom!
你就是我的英雄
You are my hero!
我现在所有的成就与光辉前程 全因为有你
Everything I am, everything I hope to be was because of you
你是多么爱我 赋予我生命
You love me so much , you give me a life.
你是矢志不渝一直相信我的人
You are the only one that ever believed in me.
我无以为报
How to repaid her?
我以前都干了什么 酗酒 嗑药 像傻瓜一样到处鬼混
By getting drunk, by getting high, by getting stupid, by hanging out with losers for what ?
而她想要的不过是
All she ever wanted me to do
和我谈谈心
was to talk to me
妈妈啊 我多想能再和你说说话
I wish I could talk to you now mom.
我为什么醒悟得这么晚
I wish I could see what I’m doing.
我为什么不能成为一个好儿子呢
Why couldn’t I have been a better son
人生总是自己选的
We are defined by our choices.
但如果你把自己置身于酗酒吸毒的圈子
If you surround yourself with people involved in drugs and alcohol and pills
那是在葬送你自己
It’s a dead end
我在这儿不是向你们传教
I am not here to preach to you
只因为我曾经 这样生活过
I am here to tell you I lived that life
这种生活充斥着痛心 决裂
At least the broken hearts and broken relationship,
梦想的湮灭 还有死亡
broken dreams and death
为了什么
for what?
嗨到高潮吗
To get high?
如果你父母仍然健在
If you have a mother or father
回家的时候
When you go home
千万说一句 你爱他们
Tell Mom that you love them
如果在你的一生中
See my whole life was about
只想金钱名利
being rich and famous
成为亿万富翁
and be a millionaire.
走上人生巅峰
I had win a race
不惜以你的家庭 爱情 朋友为代价
I had win the races in expense for
只想成功
my marriage my family my friends
你图什么呀
for what?
届时你只能与孤独为伴
To be all alone in the world?
早点认清 什么才是真正重要的
And learn what is truly important
答案就在眼前
That is
那便是上天给予的 珍贵的生命
how precious this gift the life is
和家庭的永恒
and our families!
时间就这样悄悄溜走
Now quickly they can be taken away.
我知道没有多少时间了
See I no longer live in time
我选择活在当下
I live in moments
你口袋中的钱物并不重要的
It is not what in your pockets that matters.
真正重要的 是你的真心啊
It’s what’s in your heart that truly matters
拥抱爱 让爱布满人间
Love ,love is just the world!
直到伊人姗姗前来
Until somebody comes along
画出奇迹
and gives it meaning.
而你
You
就是奇迹
You are the meaning!
亲爱的妈妈我终于明白 千言万语道不尽想念 爱你的 马克
I finally get it MomI miss you so much
母亲节快乐
Happy mother’s Day!!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

儿子对母亲的真情流露,爱,从来不需要理由,它一直都在,寂静欢喜。

听录译者

fancyzeng

翻译译者

荞子麦

审核员

审核员W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7vpzLA9uw

相关推荐