未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

相信自己的秘诀

🔴 The Secret To Believing In Yourself

Improvement Pill here.
这里是《激励胶囊》
Are you someone who constantly doubts themselves?
你是否时常自我怀疑?
Are your levels of confidence and self-esteem basically non-existent?
你是否毫无自信 十分自卑?
If so pay close attention and watch this video till the very end,
如果是的话 请留意并观看完本视频
because today I’m gonna show you the secret to believing in yourself.
今天我将为大家介绍相信自己的秘诀
Now the reason you don’t believe in yourself is because of your thoughts.
一个人不相信自己起因于他的想法
We humans average around 50,000 thoughts every single day,
我们平均每天约有5万个想法
and of these 50,000 thoughts 95% are repeats,
而这5万个想法中有95%是重复的
meaning that they are the same thoughts
这意味着你今天的想法
that you had the day before and the day before that and so on.
和昨天的 前天的及再之前的都是一样的
These same thoughts go back months, years and sometimes even decades,
这些想法可以追溯到数月数年甚至数十年前
and ultimately stem from certain experiences that you had in the past.
归根结底 它们源于你过去的某些经历
Maybe you got rejected hard after confessing to someone that you really liked.
或许你向十分喜欢的人告白后被毫不留情地拒绝了
And this caused you to believe something along the lines of
这令你产生一些想法 类似于
I’m not attractive or I’m not desirable.
我不够迷人或者我毫无魅力
Maybe your parents were hard on you when you were young
或许你年幼时父母对你十分严厉
often criticizing you and comparing you to other people.
他们经常批评你 拿你和别的孩子比较
And this caused you to believe something like I’m not good enough.
这导致你认为自己不够好
Maybe you try to break a bad habit and failed multiple times
或许你多次尝试改掉坏习惯但都失败了
causing you to believe something like I’m not strong enough or I don’t have enough willpower.
这让你觉得 我不够坚强或者我意志薄弱
These experiences happened in the past
这些经历发生在过去
but the thoughts that came with those events still haunt you.
但随之产生的想法却始终困扰着你
They’re still there playing on repeat in your head
即使事情已经发生了数月甚至数年
months and maybe even years after the experience actually happened.
那些想法还是在你的脑海中反复呈现
And unless you replace those negative thoughts with positive ones,
除非你把那些消极的想法替换成积极的
they will continue to drag you down for the rest of your life.
否则余生你都将为它们所拖累
See the thing is your thoughts ultimately determine your actions.
事实上 一个人的行为取决于他的思想
If you’re someone who thinks I’m not strong enough all day every day,
如果始终你整天想着 我不够坚强
you will find yourself doing things that reinforce this idea.
你会发现自己做的事情都印证着这个想法
Maybe you’ll stay in bed all day surfing social media
或许你会整天躺在床上刷着社交软件
instead of working or studying.
而非工作或学习
Because I’m not strong enough, right?
我这不是不够坚强嘛?
There’s no way I’ll be able to work or focus for long periods of time,
我无法做到长时间工作或专注于某事
because I’m mentally weak.
因为我意志力薄弱
Why even try when I’m only going to fail?
既然注定会失败为何还要去尝试呢?
Might as well just stay in bed all day.
倒不如就整天躺床上好了
Ryan because you stayed in bed all day and got nothing done,
Ryan 你整天躺床上什么都不做
this just becomes more evidence to back up your negative thought.
而这正成了印证你消极想法的证据
Oh my god, I did nothing all day again.
噢天哪 我再一次整天什么都没干
It must be because I’m mentally weak.
这一定是因为我意志力薄弱
It must be because I’m not strong enough.
这一定是因为我不够坚强
And just like that you just strengthen this belief even more,
就这样 更加强化了这种想法
and this cycle repeats itself over and over again every single day,
这样的循环每天不断重复
bringing you further and further down.
令你不堪重负
Now I got good news and bad news for you.
现在 我各有一个好消息和坏消息
Good news is you can change your thoughts.
好消息是 你可以改变自己的想法
It’s entirely possible to replace I’m not strong enough
用类似我意志坚强或我做成了某事的想法
with something like I am mentally strong or I get things done.
替换掉我不够坚强的想法 是完全可行的
The bad news is that it’s gonna take a while.
坏消息是这将需要一些时间
I mean you’ve been saying I’m not strong enough for years,
我是指你都念叨了好几年的“我意志薄弱”
so you shouldn’t be too surprised to hear
那么当你听说
that it’ll take at least a couple of months for you
至少数月才能让你开始相信自己意志坚定
to start believing I am mentally strong, right?
你也不至于太过惊讶 对吧?
But if you’re willing to put in the time to make this change,
如果你愿意花时间来做出改变
here’s what you gotta do.
以下是你所要做的
Step number one, figure out what you currently say to yourself.
第一步 弄明白你目前内心对自己的看法
You need to pay attention to what goes on in your head throughout the day
你需要留意一天当中自己的脑海里在想什么
and look for the most common negative thoughts that you say to yourself.
并找出其中你对自己最常见的消极想法
You probably have a couple.
你可能有好几个消极想法
Write the top three down in the comments down below.
请在下方的评论区写下前三个
Step number two, figure out what new thoughts you want to adopt.
第二步 明确你想要采取的新想法
Look at your list of negative thoughts
对照消极想法的清单
and figure out the opposite of those statements.
列出那些陈述的对立面
For example I am weak becomes I am strong,
例如 “我真差劲”变成“我很厉害”
I am not good enough becomes I am good enough,
“我不够好”变成“我超棒”
I am undesirable becomes I am desirable.
“我不受欢迎”变成“我是受欢迎的”
Write those down also in the comments down below.
把这些也在评论区中写下来
Step number three, find proof for your new thoughts.
第三步 找到可以证实这些想法的依据
You need evidence to back up these new dots.
你需要事实来支撑这些新想法
You need proof that you are in fact mentally strong
你需要可以证实你是真的意志坚强的依据
in order for you to actually believe it.
以便你能确确实实地相信这一点
And the great thing is you don’t need to do something extraordinary
值得庆幸的是你无需额外做些什么
in order to prove this to yourself.
来向自己证明这一点
Let’s say for example you’ve never worked out before.
让我们打个比方 你之前从不锻炼
In this case, simply doing a 30-minute workout routine is proof
在这种情况下 仅仅锻炼30分钟
that you are stronger at least for today, right?
就足以证明你今天更加强壮了 不是吗?
Because people who work out are strong,
这是因为锻炼的人都身强体健
they literally get stronger with every single workout.
而他们是随着一次次锻炼逐步变得强壮的
Step number four, repeat your new thoughts every time you find proof.
第四步 每当发现事实依据就重复那些新想法
So using the example from before after doing your workout routine.
锻炼之后就按照前面的举例做吧
You got to manually think to yourself I am mentally strong.
你需要有意识地让自己认为 我意志坚强
And here you might bump into some resistance
这时你可能面临
because of something called cognitive dissonance.
因认知失调而产生的阻力
Basically it’s uncomfortable to have two conflicting beliefs.
总的来说 拥有两种矛盾的信念令人不自在
So of course it’s gonna feel weird to say I am mentally strong
不可避免地 当你对自己说了5年的“我很差劲”
when you’ve been saying I am weak like the past five years.
你再对自己说“我意志坚强” 那一定怪异极了
But you got to do it anyways, you got to think this new thought,
但无论如何你都得这么做 你必须按新想法来
so that it can eventually replace the old one.
这样它才能逐渐替代旧的想法
Which brings us to the last and final step, step number five.
到最后一步了 也就是第五步
Repeat steps 3 & 4 until your new thoughts become your normal thoughts.
重复第三四步骤 直到新的想法成为你日常的想法
This is by far the hardest step of them all.
这一步骤是目前为止最艰难的一步
Because again this will probably take months.
因为这一步可能又要花上数月
You basically just keep gathering proof
总的来说 你只要不断积累依据
and keep repeating your new thoughts to yourself,
并一直对自己重复那些新想法
nothing fancy just rinse and repeat.
没什么特别的 就是一遍遍地重复
What I’m telling you to do here is to basically build a habit.
从本质上讲 我教你做的就是习惯的养成
And I know I know this is a lot easier said than done.
我当然清楚这说起来简单但做起来难
Which is why I have the Tamed Course,
这也是我为何开设《自我驯服》
which is a free course
它是免费课程
that you can check out in the description box below.
你可以在下方的描述中找到并试看
There I teach you more about how habits work
其中我讲了更多关于习惯是如何运作的
and also how to build them the right way.
还有该如何正确地养成习惯
But this is it, this is basically the secret to believing in yourself.
话说回来 相信自己的秘诀基本就是以上内容了
This episode was brought to you if to help the guys at audible.
本期视频由audible赞助播出
One of the best ways to change the way you view things
改变你看待事物的方式最有效的办法
is by exposing yourself to new ways of thinking
就是通过使用audible听书
by listening to books on audible.
让自己接触新的思考方式
I’ve been an avid user of audible for many years.
多年来我一直是audible的忠实用户
And I’ve actually found myself using it more nowadays
事实上我现在更多地
as something I do before I go to sleep.
把它作为一项睡前活动
I find that it helps me fall asleep faster
我发现相较于阅读实体书
as compared to reading physical books.
它能更快地令我入睡
You are now able to download all of the audible monthly originals for free
现在你可以免费下载audible所有的月度原创作品
along with one free audio book of your choice.
以及任意一本免费有声读物
Members will also gain access to guided wellness programs
会员还将能参与指导性的健身计划
that will help you unwind during these stressful times.
帮助你缓解压力放松身心
除此之外 audible在网站audible.com上也发布了故事
where you can stream hundreds of titles completely free with no strings attached.
在那里你可以无条件免费收听众多作品
Go to www.audible.com/improvementpill
登录网站www.audible.com/improvementpill
or text improvementpill to 500500
或发送improvementpill至500500
to get one free audio book,
你将免费获得一本有声读物
unlimited audible originals and a 30-day free trial.
无限制音频原件以及30天免费试用机会
Recently I’ve been listening to The Internet Of Money by Andreas Antonopoulos.
最近我一直在听安德烈亚斯·安东诺普洛斯的《货币互联网》
It talks about how the internet came about
这本书讲述了互联网是如何产生的
and how another technological revolution just like that
以及在加密货币领域可能发生
might be happening in the cryptocurrency space.
怎样的另一场类似的技术革命
It’s a very interesting read
这是场有趣的听书体验
as it teaches you more about
这本书讲述了很多
how the internet that you’re currently using actually came about.
关于我们目前使用的互联网是如何产生的
Besides that guys, stay tuned.
最后 各位 敬请期待

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人的行为受到想法的影响,不相信自己的人大多有着消极的自我认知。本视频提出将消极的想法替换为积极的想法,并通过事实支撑令这些想法真实可信,让人变得相信自己。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Shirley

审核员

审核员MS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpdyhXZ4fos

相关推荐