ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

致富的秘诀——一吨法则 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

致富的秘诀——一吨法则

The Secret To Becoming Rich - One Ton Rule

Improvement pill here.
这里是激励胶囊
We currently live in a society
我们现在身处的这个社会
where the idea of entrepreneurship is idolized.
极端崇拜创业的想法
We see all these Hot Shots
我们看到那些大人物
in front of their fancy cars
都开着豪车
and dream vacation homes,
住着梦寐以求的度假屋
getting up on stage, giving motivational speeches
在舞台上醒来 发表激励人心的演讲
pushing us to just take the leap
激励我们放胆一试
and start our own business. Yay!
创立自己的事业 好棒啊!
Don’t get me wrong,
别误会
I love the idea of entrepreneurship.
我爱创业的想法
But I don’t think that everyone should go all-in
但我不觉得每个人都要为了创业
and start a business,
投入一切
because the large majority of entrepreneurs
因为绝大多数的创业者
do in fact fail.
其实都会失败
And it’s not because of the vehicle itself.
而这不仅仅是手段的问题
There are tons of different business models
大量不同的商业模型
that can work.
都能起作用
and countless courses out there
无数的课程
that show you exactly
都能告诉你
how to create that sort of business.
如何创立那种事业
But even then when they’re given step-by-step guides
但即使它们一步一步地指导你
on how to do it,
如何去做
most people still fail.
大多数人还是会失败
Why is that?
为什么呢?
Well, it’s because they don’t adhere
因为他们不遵守
to what I like to call the one ton rule.
我所称的“一吨法则”
See, there are two skills out there in the world today
当今世界有两条
that have significantly more weight
关于成功经营生意的技巧
than all of the other skills
它们的重要新要显著高于
when it comes to running a successful business.
其他所有技巧
Each of these two skills
这两条技巧的任意一条
have so much weight
都很重要
that they are literally worth a ton in weight of gold
它们与其他任何事情相比较时
as compared to everything else.
就像价值一吨黄金
These are what I like to call the 2-ton skills.
我喜欢称它们为“二吨技巧”
In order to run a successful business –
为了成功经营生意——
well, to be fair,
说实在话
in order to run a business
也就是经营一项
that can replace your current job,
能替代你当前工作的生意
all you need to do is have
你需要做的就是
at least one of these two skills.
至少掌握两种技巧中的一种
That’s the definition of the one ton rule.
这便是“一吨法则”的定义
The first skill is all about grabbing attention.
第一条技巧与吸引注意力有关
We currently live in a world
我们目前所处的世界里
where there are advertisements everywhere you look.
目及之处全是广告
You see ads in the subway station, at the bus stop,
你会在地铁里 公交站内
on Billboard’s when you’re driving your car,
开车经过的公告牌上
on the radio all over the internet
全网的广播里
and of course on television.
当然还有电视上 看到广告
The reason there are so many ads
之所以有这么多广告
is because the only way
是因为任何企业
for any business to be successful
唯一成功的方式
is if they are able to grab someone’s attention.
是吸引别人的注意力
Because without people paying attention
因为 如果人们不注意
to you and your business,
你和你的企业
you can’t do anything.
你就什么都做不了
If someone isn’t even listening to you or your message,
如果对方根本不听你讲 不接受你的信息
how in the world are you going to get them
你有究竟如何让他们
to buy your life-changing product
买下你那改变命运的产品
or sign up for your life-changing service, right?
或是签下你那改变命运的服务呢 对吧?
The first of the 2-ton skills is marketing,
“二吨技巧”的第一条是营销
or as I like to think of it,
或者 我喜欢把它想成是
the art of grabbing attention.
吸引注意力的艺术
If you take a look at this channel
如果你看看这个频道
or any other social media page out there,
或其他社交媒体网页
there are many fine-tuned components
许多精心调整的网页部件
that got you here watching this video.
都会把你吸引过来看这段视频
The title of this video and the thumbnail
视频的标题和缩略图
are all crafted with a specific goal in mind –
均制作精良 只为一个目的——
to pique your interest
激起你的兴趣
and to get you to open the video
让你打开视频
and see what I gotten stored for you.
看看我为你准备了什么
It doesn’t matter how good the product
不管你的产品
or service you have is.
或服务有多好
Because if you are unable to grab my attention,
因为 如果你无法吸引我的注意力
if you can’t get me to sit down
如果你不能让我坐下来
and say, “ok, I’m gonna give this a shot.
让我说出“好 我会试试
I’ll give this guy a chance
我会给这人一个机会
and see what he has in store for me”,
看看他为我准备了什么”的话
then it’s pointless.
就毫无意义
Now, getting attention nowadays on the Internet
如今 在网络上吸引注意力
isn’t too hard.
并没那么难
It seems like any kid with an Instagram account
好像每个有Instagram账户的孩子
can get at least a couple hundred followers
都至少能有几百个粉丝
if he tried.
只要他肯尝试
And over time, with a bit of research and testing,
如果再做点研究和测试 那么过段时间
he will most likely get a couple thousand,
他很可能就会有几千粉丝
which is why, in my opinion,
这也就是在我看来
the second of the 2-ton skills
你应该更加关心
is something that you should be a bit more concerned about.
“二吨技巧”的第二条的原因
See, once you’ve got in someone’s attention
看 一旦你吸引了某人的注意力
it’s up to you to convince them
你就能说服他们
that they need to do something.
他们需要去做一些事情了
Now this depends from business to business.
但这因交易而异
For some, it might be to try
对一些交易而言 这可能需要
to commit to a new lifestyle
采用新的生活方式
For example, “this here is the best diet plan ever,
比如 “这是最好的饮食计划
and it’s going to allow you to lose weight.”
它能帮你减肥”
For others, it might be it’s a purchase of physical product.
对其他交易而言 这可能需要购买物质产品
Something like, “hey, this chair is the best chair ever,
比如 “‘这把椅子是最好的
and it’s gonna help you fix your posture.”
它能帮你矫正体态”
The point is, once you’ve got in someone’s attention,
关键是 一旦你吸引了某人的注意力
it’s up to you to show them
你就要向他们展示
why what you got is so great
为什么你的东西这么棒
and why they need to have it now .
他们为什么现在就要拥有
The second of the 2-ton skills
“二吨技巧”的第二条
is all about persuasion.
与说服有关
It’s all about using words properly
与用恰当的语言
to convey an idea
传达一个想法
and to get people to believe in your solution,
让人相信你的解决方案有关
which hopefully is actually a genuinely good solution.
但愿那的确是个好方案
The problem nowadays is that
现在的问题是
the large majority of people
绝大多数人
don’t know how to convey their ideas properly.
不知该如何恰当地传达他们的想法
We don’t undergo any sort of training
我们不参加任何
that teaches us how to say things
教给我们如何说
and what to say.
和说什么的课程
We don’t undergo any sort of training
也不参加任何
that teaches us how to be persuasive.
教我们如何说服别人的课程
Luckily for me, this was something that I
幸好这是在我
accidentally developed back in the day
做上门推销员的时候
when I was a door-to-door sales person.
意外习得了的技能
After speaking with over 10,000 different individuals,
在和一万个不同的人对话之后
I eventually started realizing certain patterns.
我终于开始认识到了一些特定的模式
I learned what to say to prevent someone
我学会了说什么才能
from slamming the door on my face
不让人砰的一声把门关上
and what to say to get people
以及说什么才能
to like me as well as my message,
让人喜欢我和我的信息
which in most cases
这在大多数情况下
led to sales that benefited both of us.
能让这次销售惠及双方
And this is one of the main reasons
这也是我为什么
as to why I was able to find a lot of success
能在商业世界里取得许多次成功的
in the world of business.
主要原因之一
See? Unlike most youtubers
我不像大多数网红一样
will take months to grow their audience,
花好几个月来涨粉
my very first video did fairly well.
我的第一支视频就反响热烈
And it was because I already knew
这是因为我早就知道
how to convey my ideas.
如何传达我的想法
I already spent over a year
我已经花了一年
learning how to be persuasive.
学习如何说附别人
If you’re someone who is interested in
如果你对说服别人的
learning more about the skill of persuasion,
技巧感兴趣
then I suggest you check out
我建议你点开
the link in the description box below.
下方描述框中的链接
Over there you’ll find out more reasons
点开之后你就会更加明白
why the art of persuasion is so powerful
说服的艺术为何如此强大
and also learn about how you can
同时也能学到
start developing that skill in your own life today.
如何现在就培养那种技巧
Full disclosure!
大曝光!
This is an affiliate link.
这是一个附属链接
So if you do decide to purchase anything
如果你真的决定购买什么
I will get compensated.
我会得到补偿的
Now the skill of persuasion isn’t only useful
说服的技巧不仅
when it comes to financial success,
有助于金融方面的成功
learning how to use your words properly
恰当运用语言
to convey your ideas
传达你的想法
will often lead to healthier relationships,
能使你的人际关系更健康
stronger friendships,
友谊更坚固
and allow you to gain the respect of many people.
并帮你赢得许多人的尊敬
But if what you want most
但如果你最想要的
is to one day be a successful entrepreneur,
是有朝一日成为一名成功的企业家
then you must adhere to the one ton rule.
那你必须遵守“一吨法则”
You need to be at least somewhat decent
你至少要在创业之前
at one of these two skills
擅长两种技巧中的
before you start your business
其中一种
By working on your ability
通过培养吸引他人
to grab more people’s attention,
注意力的能力
you will have more eyes on your business,
你的事业会得到更多关注
which generally means more customers.
这通常意味着更多客户
And by working on your ability to use the right words,
通过培养恰当用词的能力
you will convince more people
你能让更多人相信
that your service or products
你的服务或产品
will make their life better,
能改善他们的生活
which means more customers.
这也意味着更多的客户
Again, if you want to learn more
再重申一次 如果你想学习
about the skill of persuasion
更多有关说服技巧的内容
click on the link in the description box below.
请点击下方描述框中的链接
Remember, the reason most entrepreneurs fail
请谨记 大多数创业者失败的原因
is because they don’t adhere to the one ton rule.
在于他们不遵守“一吨法则”
They don’t have any experience
他们完全没有运用过
with either of the two most important skills
这两种经营生意所需的
needed to run a business.
最重要技巧的任何一种
If you want to avoid failing,
如果你想避免失败
then I suggest you spend some time
那我建议你花点时间
learning at least one of them.
至少学习其中一项
Besides that, guys, stay tuned.
除此之外 朋友们 敬请期待

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

创业的两条重要法则,价值一吨黄金!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

cc

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYBSx1NyZa8

相关推荐