未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么久坐不起会影响健康

The science of why sitting all day is bad for your health

– Joe, do you sit all day?
Joe 你整天都坐着吗?
– Of course I sit all day. What,
我当然整天都坐着 怎么了
am I gonna have a standing desk like a psycho?
我会像个疯子一样有一张站立式办公桌吗?
– Sitting all day might actually be killing you.
整天坐着可能会要了你的命
Guess I’ll have to Science the (bleep) out of this one myself.
看来我得自己研究一下了

– Time to do a little sitting.
是时候坐一小会了
– Joe, what are you doing?
Joe 你在干吗?
– Sitting down. Feels great.
坐下 感觉太好了
Sitting totally rocks.
坐着真的是棒极了
– Yeah, that’s not a good thing.
不 那可不是件好事
– So why don’t you explain
那你为何不解释一下
to me these alleged health effects
由于我整天坐着可能会有的
that I might experience from sitting all day.
所谓的健康影响
– Numerous studies over the years have linked too much
多年来大量的研究表明
sitting to a greater risk of obesity,
久坐会增加肥胖
higher blood pressure, abnormal cholesterol levels,
高血压 胆固醇水平异常的风险
or even ultimately premature death due to stroke,
甚至最终因中风
cardiovascular disease, or certain
心血管疾病
types of cancer.
或者某些特定的疾病而过早死亡
– Death? I hate death.
会死吗?我可不想死
Oh, sitting!!!
噢 该死
Now,maybe I haven’t done as much research as you have
可能我没有像你一样做了那么多的研究
but standing all day is bull (bleep).
但是一整天都站着那是不可能的
I’ve had jobs where I’ve stood all day
我曾经也有一整天都站着的工作
and that really is uncomfortable too.
那真的很不舒服
– I mean, it’s not that much better for you.
那对你同样不好
– Ah, I knew it.
噢 我明白
– One of the differences between standing and sitting
站着和坐着的不同点之一在于
is that standing burns a few more calories.
站着能消耗更多的卡路里
One study showed that it was about nine more calories per hour.
一项研究表明每小时多消耗9卡
Multiply that by an eight hour day.
乘上一天的八个小时
That’s about 72 calories. Or,
那大约是72卡
a quarter of a candy bar, which is not very much.
或者一根糖果棒的四分之一 也不多
As far as your overall health is concerned,
从你的综合健康来考虑
standing in one place for extended periods of time
在一个地方站很长时间
versus sitting in one place for that same amount of time
和在一个地方坐相同时间
isn’t going to make much of a difference.
并不会有太大的区别
– Just by virtue of sitting in this building,
仅仅因为我在大楼里坐着
I am going to get some sort of cancer or have a stroke?
我就会得某种癌症或者中风吗?
– Well, not necessarily.
好吧 那倒未必
– The working stiff can’t win in this country, am I right?
在这个国家 工薪阶层是赢不了的 对吗?
– Not necessarily.
不一定
So, there are ways you can combat this.
所以你可以采用这些方法来应对
– One message is clear: movement is the key.
有一条是很明显的 运动是关键
Experts at Cornell suggest getting up and moving
康奈尔的专家们建议
every 20 to 30 minutes.
每隔20到30分钟
It can be as simple as getting up and walking around for a few minutes.
可以很简单地站起来四处走动几分钟
But the key here is getting your muscles working
其实 关键在于让你的肌肉活动起来
and getting that blood flowing.
让你的血液流动
– Oh, I like this.
噢 我喜欢这个
So, something healthy like get up, go to the kitchen, grab a doughnut.
所以起身去厨房吃个甜甜圈也是有利于健康的
– No. – Get a soda.
– No.
-不 -拿瓶汽水
-不是的
– Alright.
好吧
So at this point in the video,
所以在视频的这个时候
I think we can both agree
我想我们能达成共识
exercise totally sucks.
锻炼真的没用
But, hypothetically speaking, if I wanted to exercise
但是 假如我想通过锻炼
to offset the damages done by glorious sitting,
来抵消久坐所带来的坏处
what would I have to do?
我应该怎么做呢?
– 150 minutes of moderate exercise a week has been shown
每周150分钟的适度锻炼
to reduce your overall mortality rate by seven percent
相较于你每天都坐着并且
compared to if you were just sitting around all day
从不锻炼的情况来说
and not exercising at all.
可以减少7%的死亡率
Now, if you increase that amount of time to
如果你把每周锻炼的时间
300 minutes of moderate exercise a week,
增加到300分钟
that can actually reduce your overall mortality rate by 14 percent.
就能降低你14%的死亡率
Not bad.
还不错哦
Joe!
Joe!
– What?
咋了?
– What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I just explained to you why sitting is so bad.
我刚才跟你解释了坐着不好
– Yeah I know, I’m taking a break.
对 我知道 我要休息一下
– No, that’s not what I said.
不 那不是我说的那样
You need to be moving with your break.
你需要在休息的时候动起来
You know, if you’re sitting all day,
你要是每天都坐着
it’s going to be bad for your heart, it’s bad
那对你的心脏不好
for your brain, it’s bad for your arteries,
对你的脑子不好 对你的血管不好
it’s bad for your overall health.
对你的整个健康都不好
It will make you die sooner.
会让你很快死掉的
– Ohh…
哦……
– Get the (bleep) up.
快点起来
– Alright. Geez.
好吧 我的天
You’re starting to sound like me.
你说话越来越像我了
– Now move.
现在动起来
– Okay, alright, I’m moving, I’m moving, I’m moving,
好好好 我动了 我动了 我动了
I’m leaving, I’m leaving, goodbye.
我走了 我走了 拜拜
– Bye, Joe. – See ya.
-拜拜 Joe -再见
Bye guys.
再见 伙伴们

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

久坐会对身体健康产生哪些影响嘞?我们可以通过哪些方式来避免这些影响嘞?比如说运动

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Yi

审核员

审核员Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gsvMQykCBQ

相关推荐