ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

五秒内行动,让改变即刻发生 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

五秒内行动,让改变即刻发生

The Science Behind Self-Motivation | The Most Eye-Opening Video in 2019

绝对动机
Absolute motivation
恐惧感太真实了 事实上
Fear is so real, in fact
也许现在就有一些你害怕去做的事
there are probably things that you’re afraid of doing right now
存在于你的生活和工作中
in your life in your relationships at work.
并且你的恐惧感
And the fact that you’re afraid
正在夺走所有你生命中想要拥有的体验
that’s robbing you of all of the experiences that you want to have in your life.
如果你害怕乘坐飞机
If you’re afraid to fly
这将会阻碍你环游世界或走亲访友
that’s gonna limit your ability to travel and see the world or go visit friends.
如果你害怕当众发言
If you’re afraid of public speaking
这将限制你去表达和分享自己的想法
that’s gonna really limit your ability to express yourself and share your ideas.
如果你害怕和老板谈话 或者不敢要求加薪
If you’re afraid of talking to your boss or asking for a rise
这会直接影响你能赚多少钱
that directly impacts how much money you make.
再者 如果你梦想着创业
Or what if you are dreaming of starting a business
或正在创业
or you’ve already started a new business
但你又害怕和人交流
but you’re afraid to talk to people
并且害怕和人分享你的创业想法
and you’re afraid to share your business with people.
我想说的是 恐惧是阻挡我们前进的东西
I mean fear is something that stops us all.
恐惧是真实存在的
Fear is real.
你无法控制这种情绪的产生
You can’t control the feelings that get a rise up in your body.
当你在坐飞机的时候 和老板谈话的时候
When you’re on a plane or when you’re talking to your boss
或者当你看见了一个魅力十足的人
or when you see somebody that’s attractive
你很想去找他聊天的时候
and you really want to go over and talk to that person.
但是 你可以控制自己的想法
But, you can always control what you think.
同样 你也可以决定自己下一步的行动
And you can always make a decision about the actions you gonna to take.
但对我们大多数人来说 最难的是
But the thing that’s so difficult for most of us is
如何在孤身一人的时候
how when you’re alone
摆脱此刻生活中的借口 习惯 恐惧
you push through the excuses, the habits, the fears
和客观条件限制的影响
and actual physical constraints that you have in your life right now
从而成为自己的主宰
so that you can make the pivot.
你要怎么做
What do you do
当你需要乘坐飞机
when you have to get on a plane
却又感到害怕的时候
and you’re actually terrified of flying.
你要怎么做
What do you do
当你需要进行汇报
if you got to give a presentation
却害怕当众发言的时候
and you are afraid of public speaking.
以下是你要做的
Here’s what you’re gonna do.
想着大脑中存在两种行为模式
Think about your brain as being in two modes.
一种是我们都体验过的“自动驾驶仪”
There’s autopilot we’ve all experienced.
那么 什么是“自动驾驶仪”呢
Then what is autopilot?
“自动驾驶仪”是你大脑内置的一部分
Autopilot is the interior part of your brain.
神经系统学家和心理学家有个词叫“基底神经调节中枢”
You’ll hear neuroscientists andpsychologists talk about the basal ganglia.
我们要明白的一件重要事情是
Very important thing to understand is that
人们大脑中有一个部位
there’s a part of your brain
它的全部功能基本上就是执行你的习惯
that its entire job is basically to execute your habits.
习惯就是你不加思索的重复行为
Habits behaviors that you repeat without even thinking about it.
当你早晨穿裤子时
When you pull your pants on in the morning
我保证
I guarantee you
你不是先穿左腿就是先穿右腿
you either put your left or your right leg in first
因为这个行为就是研究者所说的
cuz that havior is what researchers call
习惯循环
a habit loop.
它就像一个被编码的闭环系统
It gets encoded as a closed-loop system.
我们大多数人的问题
Right here the problem for most of us
是我们一天中有一半的时间依赖着“自动驾驶仪”
is that half of the day we’re on autopilot
这不是我的猜想
and that’s not me making a guess
而是研究习惯和心理的研究者们说的
that’s what researchers that study habits and study psychology say.
一天中一半的时间 你处于某种程度上的放空状态
At half of your day you’re basically kind of checked out
并且你依赖“自动驾驶仪”
and you’re on autopilot.
当你处于放空状态且依赖“自动驾驶仪”的时候
And when you’re checked out and you’re on autopilot
你所重复的任一行为模式都将占主导
any behavior patterns that you repeat can take over.
猜猜我们会重复怎样的行为模式
And guess what our behavior patterns that we repeat?
思维模式
Thinking patterns.
所以自我怀疑 担忧
So self-doubt, worry
拖延 过度思考 分析瘫痪 恐惧
procrastination, overthinking, analysis paralysis, fear.
这些都是思维模式
Those are all thinking patterns.
是习惯
They are habits.
我希望人们理解的其中一个最重要的事是
One of most the important things that I want people to understand
你不是一个忧虑者
is that you’re actually not a worrier.
你只是有忧虑的习惯
You have a habit of worrying.
你不是一个拖延者
You’re not a procrastinator.
你只是有拖延的习惯
You have a habit of procrastinating.
两者有很大的区别
Big difference.
当你了解到任何行为模式
And when you understand that any behavior pattern
无论它是思维模式
whether it is a thinking pattern
比如说你总是自我怀疑
like you doubt yourself all the time
还是行为模式
or whether it’s a behavior pattern
比如说酗酒
like you drink too much
或者训斥你的孩子
or you snap at your kids
或者在团队管理中事必躬亲
or you micromanage your team.
任何一个行为模式和思维模式
Every one of those behavior patterns and thinking patterns
可以通过科学方法阻止和替换
can actually be interrupted and replaced using science.
现在 我们来说说大脑的第二个部分 “驱动器”
Now let’s talk about the second part of the brain drive.
“驱动器”是当你掌控你思想时的模式
Drive is the mode where you’re in charge of your thoughts.
这种模式下你是完全清醒的
It’s where you are fully awake.
你是“在场的”
You are present.
你能控制你的思想和行动
And you are driving your thoughts and actions.
当你这么做的时候
When you’re doing that
你的前额皮质是活跃的
your prefrontal cortex is active.
前额皮质是你大脑中的一部分
The prefrontal cortex is the part of the brain that you need
你需要用它来学习新行为
in order to learn new behavior
做困难的事情
in order to do something difficult
做不确定的事情
in order to do something uncertain
进行战略性的思考
in order to do strategic thinking.
现在你需要做一个决定
And now you got a decision to make.
你是沿用原来的习惯
Are you going to drift back into the habits?
还是唤醒你的前额皮质
Or are you going to awaken your prefrontal cortex?
迈出改变的一步
and drive forward
集中注意力去做些没做过的事
and focus and do something new.
你需要在五秒之内行动
You have to act within five seconds.
你是愿意继续依赖“自动驾驶仪”
Are you going to go on autopilot?
困在你的想法里
and get trapped in your mind.
还是你会倒数五秒
Or are you going to five four three two one
唤醒你的前额皮质并做出改变
and awaken your prefrontal cortex and drive forwards.
你认为你得感到自信或有勇气
You think that you need to feel confident or courageous
才能开始行动
in order to get started.
并不是
You don’t.
你只需要迈出第一步
You actually just have to start
而这就是人生的谜题
and that’s the riddle of life
寄希望于某个清晨你在床上醒来
that lying in bed hoping that you wake up some morning
会充满干劲想要改变自己
motivated to change.
这不是答案
That’s not the answer.
实际上 你需要学会如何激励你自己
You actually have to learn how to push yourself.
学会如何运用你的决策力
You have to learn how to how to leverage the power of your decisions.
你必须要学会如何采取行动
And you’ve got to learn how to take action
即便你不想做
and you’ve don’t feel like it.
因为每天早上我醒来时 我并没有感到自信
Because every morning when I woke up I did not feel confident.
我觉得自己是个失败者
I felt like a loser.
我觉得自己是世界上最差劲的父母
I felt like the world’s worst parent.
我觉得自己错失了每一个良机
I felt like I had failed at every single turn.
这是一个思想和行动的差距
See? This is the knowledge action gap.
你知道你想要什么
You can know what you want.
你知道该做什么
You can know what you should be doing.
但你如何让自己付诸行动
But how do you make yourself do it
当缺少情绪和动力
When the feelings and the motivation isn’t there
只剩下恐惧的时候
when all you got is fear
你无法让自己行动起来
you can not control what triggers you.
而事实是你可能会感到愤怒
And the fact that you may rise up with anger
你可能会怀疑自己
you may rise up with self-doubt
你可能充满焦虑
you may have anxiety fill your body
但你总是能控制你的思想和你的行为
but you can always control what you think and how you behave.
我们浪费太多时间去
And we spend way too much time trying to focus
控制我们对于事物的感受
on manipulating how we feel about things.
却没有足够的时间来练习
And not enough time practicing the skills
控制你行为和想法的技巧
of controlling your behavior and your thoughts.
我们依靠感受来做决定
We make decisions of feelings.
我们95%的决定取决于当时的感受
95 % of our decisions are made by how you feel in the moment.
这就是问题所在
And that is the problem.
你需要控制那一刻
You need to take control of the moment
要利用你每次决定的力量
and leverage the power of your decisions
并将它们结合起来
and make them up here.
因为过去当我躺在床上的时候
Because when I was lying in bed
我不会对我自己说我应该起床
I wasn’t saying to myself I should get up
因为这会让我顺利开始新的一天
because that’s gon na help me start my day right.
而是问自己想要起床吗
I was saying do I feel like getting up.
你想要打推销电话吗
Do you feel like making that cold call?
不 你不想
No, you don’t.
你想要做那三组上举动作吗
Do you feel like doing that third set ups?
不 你不想
No, you don’t.
你想要进行那场困难的谈话吗
Do you feel like having that hard conversation?
不 你不想
No, you don’t.
你想结束这场关系吗
Do you feel like ending this relationship
无论是工作还是生活中
whether it’s in business or in your life
那种令你精疲力尽的关系
that is sucking you dry?
不 你不想
No, you don’t.
我们依赖我们的感受做决定
We make decisions based on our feelings
而这剥夺了你的乐趣和机会
and that is robbing you of joy and opportunity.
你不知道的是
And it is blinding you from the fact
改变你生活的是一次五秒作出的决定
that how you change your life is one five second decision at a time
是一次自我突破
one push at a time.
如果你认为
And if you accept the fact
自己可能永远不会觉得准备好
that you may never feel ready
可能永远不会感到有动力
and you may never feel motivated
可能永远不会自信
and you may never feel confident
可能永远没有勇气 这也没关系
you may never feel courageous. And that’s okay.
你仍旧能够激励自己向前
But you can still push yourself forward.
随着时间的推移
What happens over time is
你会发现你变成了一个行动派
as you start to see yourself becoming the person that takes actions
你会发现你开始变成这样一种人
that you start to see yourself becoming the kind of person
虽然说话时你的声音在颤抖
that speaks even though your voice is shaking.
你变成倾向于行动
You’re the kind of person that that has a bias toward moving
而不是思索的人
instead of a bias toward thinking.
猜猜看发生了什么
Guess what happens?
你掌握了自信和勇气的技巧
You build the skill of confidence and courage.
五年前 人们认为大脑在25岁时就会停止生长
Five years ago we thought the brain stopped growing at the age of twenty-five.
但现在人们认为大脑永远不会停止成长
The answer now is never.
真相是你的大脑一直在生长和进化
The truth is your brains always growing and expanding.
这就是你能够一直学新事物的原因
That’s why you can always learn new things
这是令人诧异的
which is amazing
因为这解释了行为适应性
because it allows for what we call behavioral flexibility
意味着我们没有理由停滞不前
meaning there’s no reason for you to ever be stagnant.
无论是作为生意人
Not in business.
作为领导者
Not as a leader.
还是作为一个人
Not as a human being.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

学会在五秒内行动,我们将能够改变我们的感受,形成新的行为模式,从而走出舒适区。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

EDGELMY

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5cmEbEh-M8

相关推荐