未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

悲惨世界

The Sad Reality Of This World - You Have No Choice ft George Carlin

Now you see, when your identity is defined by society,
现在你明白了 如果你的身份是社会定义的
you cannot resist it.
你就无法抗拒
You don’t have the knowledge, you don’t have the wisdom, you don’t have the resources
你没有知识 你没有智慧 你没有资源
to understand that something is being put over on you.
去弄明白自己正在受骗
You cannot but help believe the definition of you as a free agent.
你只有相信 自己是一个自由人
But you believe yourself to be a free agent as a result of not being free.
但正因为不自由 你才相信自己是自由人
That is to say of
也就是说
being hopelessly unable to resist society’s identification of you.
你无法抵抗社会对你的定义
There’s a reason education sucks
一个原因是教育弊端
and it is the same reason it never ever ever ever be fixed.
而正因如此 这是永远无法解决的
It’s never gonna get any better, don’t look for it.
情况永远不会变好 别抱期望
Be happy with what you got
知足常乐
because the owners of this country don’t want that.
因为这个国家的主人不想改变
I’m talking about the real owners, now,
我现在说的是真正的主人
the big wealthy business interests that control things and make all the important decisions to get the politicians
那些掌控并做出重大决定的巨大利益财团
Politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice
政客们会告诉你 你有选择的自由
YOU DON’T.
你没有
You have no choice.
你别无选择
You have owners.
你有主人
THEY OWN YOU.
他们控制着你
THEY OWN EVERYTHING.
他们掌控一切
They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations,
他们拥有所有重要领域 掌控公司
they’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, Congress, the state houses, the city halls,
他们长期收买参议院 国会 州议会 市政厅
they’ve got the judges in their back pockets,
他们背后有法官做靠山
and they own all the big media companies,
他们掌控所有大型传媒公司
so they control just about all of the news and information you get to hear.
因此 他们控制你能听到的所有新闻和信息
They got you by the balls.
他们抓住你的要害
They, they spend billions of dollars every year lobbying–
他们每年花数十亿美元游说
Lobbying to get what they want.
来获取他们想要的东西
well we know what they want,
我们知道他们想要什么
they want more for themselves and less for everybody else,
他们想得到更多并剥削每一个人
but I’ll tell you what they don’t want.
但我会告诉你 他们不想要什么
They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking.
他们不想要一群有批判思维的公民
They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking.
不想要 有批判思维 见多识广 受过高等教育的人
They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them.
他们对此不感兴趣 这对他们毫无益处
That’s against their interests.
这违背了他们的利益
That’s right,
是的
they don’t want people who are smart enough
他们不想要太聪明的人
to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they’re getting
围桌而坐 指出三十年前
fucked by a system that threw them overboard thirty fuckin’ years ago–
那该死的制度导致他们生活的凄惨
they don’t want that. You know what they want?
他们不想要这些 你知道他们想要什么吗?
They want obedient workers. Obedient workers.
他们想要听话的员工 听话的员工
People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork,
那些只会操作机器 做文书工作
and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs
只会被动接受这些日益机械化工作的人们
with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits,
薪水更低 时间更长 福利减少
the end of overtime, and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it,
不停加班 没有养老金 少到津贴领不到
and now they’re comin for your Social Security money–
而现在 他们打起社会保障金的主意
They want your fuckin retirement money.
他们想要你的退休金
They want it BACK, so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street.
他们想拿回去给他们华尔街的罪犯朋友
And you know something?
你知道吗?
They’ll get it.
他们会得到的
They’ll get it all from you sooner or later,
他们迟早会从你身上刮走一切
cause they OWN this fuckin’ place.
因为他们掌控着这个糟糕的地方
It’s a big club,
这是一个大俱乐部
and you ain’t in it.
而你不在其中
You and I are not in the big club.
你我都不在这个大俱乐部
By the way it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with
顺便说一下 他们正是利用这个大俱乐部
all day long while they tell you what to believe.
整天给你洗脑 告诉你该相信什么
All day long, beating you over the head in their media,
整天在他们的媒体上给你洗脑
telling you what to believe, what to think, and what to buy.
告诉你要信什么 要想什么 要买什么
The table is tilted, folks.
桌子倾斜了 伙计们
The game is rigged,
这个游戏有漏洞
and nobody seems to notice.
似乎也没有人注意
Nobody seems to care.
似乎没有人关心
Good honest hard-working people,
诚实能干的人
white collar, blue collar, doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on,
白领 蓝领 你是什么领并不重要
good honest hard-working people continue –
诚实能干的人依旧继续这样
– these are people of modest means –
这些中等收入的人
– continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a fuck about them.
继续投票给有钱却不在乎他们的笨蛋
They don’t give a fuck about you.
他们根本不在乎你
They don’t give a fuck about you.
他们根本不在乎你
They don’t care about you.
他们丝毫不在乎你
AT ALL. At all, at all.
丝毫不 丝毫不 丝毫不
And nobody seems to notice.
而且似乎没有人注意
Nobody seems to care.
似乎没有人关心
That’s what the owners count on the fact
这正是主人们依赖的事实
that Americans will probably remain wilfully ignorant of the big red white and blue
美国人民可能依然假装看不清
that’s being jammed up their everyday.
搞乱他们日常生活的美利坚
Because the owners of this country know the truth:
因为这个国家的主人们知道真相:
It’s called The American Dream
这叫做“美国梦”
cause you have to be asleep to believe it.
因为你得睡着了才会相信它

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这个世界的悲惨现实:政治剥削了自由和与生活相关的一切。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

徘徊的小孩

审核员

审核员VS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fGQ8pF3wYU

相关推荐