未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大富翁游戏的正确打开方式

The right way to play Monopoly

Phil: OK, so when do you play Monopoly?
你们什么时候会玩大富翁呢?
Melissa: I have not played Monopoly since I was, like, ten. So…
我可能十岁之后就没有玩过大富翁了
Ashley: Now I play it when I’m at my parents’ house
现在我去父母家的时候会玩
if there’s a big family gathering.
比如大型家庭聚会的时候
Estelle: I don’t ever play Monopoly.
我从来不玩大富翁
Basically, you played Monopoly when you were a kid or when you were stuck inside.
基本上 你们只在小时候或者被困家里时才玩它
So, I talked to somebody who played Monopoly
我在澳门威尼斯人酒店的舞厅里
in a ballroom in the Venetian hotel in Macau.
和一位玩大富翁的人交谈过
I’m Brian Valentine.
我是布莱恩•瓦伦丁
I was the United States representative to
我曾作为美国代表
to the Monopoly World Championships in 2015,
参加了2015年大富翁世界锦标赛
where I finished third amongst the 28 competitors.
在参赛的28名选手中 我获得了第三名
He taught me all the right ways to play Monopoly
他教我大富翁的正确玩法
and even make the game a little shorter.
甚至还教我如何快速结束游戏
All the rules, odds, and strategies
各种规则 胜算 策略
that can actually help you win.
这些能够帮你赢得比赛
This is a Monopoly board from…Target
这是一块我从Target买的大富翁游戏板
but I took it with me to Macau
我把它带去了澳门
and asked all the players to sign it for me.
然后让所有的参赛者在上面签名
Just as a keepsake.
就当是纪念品了
I’m almost getting the sports cliches talking about Monopoly
谈到大富翁 我总是想起那些批判的声音
but it was very humbling to have made it that far
很惭愧我一直玩到了现在
against players who are the best in their country
和各国顶尖的大富翁高手同台竞技
and who are fantastic people.
他们都非常出色
And this Monopoly genius
这位大富翁天才
he knows heatmaps and housing arbitrage and strategy
他懂热图 住房套利 游戏策略
but he just wants you to follow the rules.
但是他只要求你按照规则来
OK, what happens on free parking?
那么“免费停车场”是做什么的呢?
Do you, like, collect money from people?
从别人那里收钱?
There’s no money under free parking, I guess that’s the biggest.
免费停车场不收钱 这是首要规则
You don’t put money under free parking
你不能把钱放在免费停车场
people see as a chance to equalize the game that’s stacked against them.
人们把这看做扳平游戏不利局面的机会
If you keep putting money back in the game it stops the progress.
如果你一直把钱放回游戏中 就玩不下去了
People don’t play the game by the rules.
人们不按规则玩游戏
If they did, it wouldn’t take quite so long.
如果按照规则来 这游戏用不了那么久
-Do you auction stuff off? -No.
– 你拍卖东西吗? – 不
I remember reading it on the back of the card, but I don’t remember
我好像在卡片背面看到过这条 但我记不清了
I remember that always feeling a little over my head in terms of play.
我记得每次玩大富翁 我都晕头转向的
If you land on it and don’t want it
如果你停在某处 但是不想买
it’s got to go up for auction on the spot Somebody can buy it.
必须当场拍卖 别人可以买下它
You can start the bidding at a dollar.
你可以起价1美元
I’ve seen it happen, and I’ve seen someone take Boardwalk for 20 bucks.
我见过这种事 也见过有人用20美元买下了“步行道”
Once you have the rules in order, you’ve gotta go with the strategy.
一旦规则清楚了 就要开始学习使用策略
What’s the best spot in Monopoly?
大富翁中最好的位置在哪里?
Oh, I’m sure it’s like Boardwalk.
噢 我认为一定是步行道
That’s the glamour, that’s the trademark of Monopoly, it’s Boardwalk – you gotta get it.
那是迷惑你 这就是大富翁的特点 让你觉得步行道必须拿下
The object of the game is to take everyone’s money and be the only person left in the game
游戏目的是赢得所有人的钱 成为唯一胜者
While Boardwalk certainly offers the prospect of that
步行道确实看起来很有市场前景
$2000 when you get a hotel on it
建了旅馆的步行道 过路费是2000美元
think about what it costs to get there.
但是你要考虑一下代价
You’ve got to buy each of the two properties
首先你得先买下步行道和停车场
Then it’s 200 dollars, per house per property
然后每个地产的每栋房子都需要200美元
until you get to that level.
直到你达到那个等级
So that’s another thousand dollars on each one to then get $2000 back.
意味着在每块地上另外多花1000才能赚回2000
And there are only two of them, right?
而且同色地产只有这两个 对吧?
Most of the other Monopolies have three spaces
大多数其他玩家有三块同色地产
that you can hit and then draw rent.
可以买下后用于收租
If you are building up Boardwalk and Park Place
如果你能在别人胜利之前
before anybody else has built Monopolies up against you
建好步行道和停车场
then hell yeah, go for it.
那太好了 赶紧建吧
But if you’re in a situation
但如果你所处的状况是
where other folks have Monopolies on that hot side of the board
别人已经垄断了地图上的热门地点
and you’re waiting to throw the haymaker, if you will, on Boardwalk and Park place
而你还在等待着一举拿下步行道和停车场
that’s a loser more than it’s a winner.
那你这种策略是失败的
warm color=hot spots
暖色地产=热点区域
You can go on any website and learn the basic parlor trick
你可以上网学习一些基本的小技巧
that the oranges are the best Monopoly to have
比如橙色区是大富翁里最好的地盘
Are you gonna now show a chart of
你要用热点图
the Monopoly board with a heat map?
来展示大富翁棋盘吗?
I’m sad to say that I will.
好吧 我确实打算这么做
I knew that existed.
我就知道
The reason that , that is so is
原因是在游戏中
because jail is one of the most often landed on spaces in the game
监狱是最常去的地方之一
数字的大小表明出现的可能性大小
The fact that the common role is 7,
最常出现的数字是7
then 7 from jail
从监狱走7步
while not an actual property it’s Community Chest
是社区福利金 并不是实际的地产
6 and 8, the next most likely numbers,
6和8是第二可能出现的数字
are St. James and Tennessee Avenue.
对应“圣詹姆斯广场”和“田纳西大道”
So you know that the oranges are likely to get hit on.
所以橙色区是最有可能走到的区域
And also, by extension, the section between jail and go to jail
另外 从一个监狱走到另一个监狱
that side’s the side you want to be building on.
这一侧区域是你要盖房子的地方
It’s feast or famine on the other side of the board.
另一侧要么富得流油 要么穷得叮当响
So there’s a couple more strategies that are on the practical, not so mathy and
这儿还有几个策略 比较实际 与数字关系不大
If you get to jail early, go ahead pay up, get out of there.
那就是如果你很早入狱 直接付费出狱
You can also use your houses as weapons to control the game.
你也可以用你的房子作为武器来操控这个游戏
You have 32 houses in the game.
游戏中有32套房
You’ve got to build houses before you can build hotels.
你要先建房子才能建旅馆
The houses have to be physically present to be bought
房子必须有库存才能购买
which is why, in a lot of circles
这就是为什么 在很多的游戏局里
you’ll hear people say about creating a housing shortage.
你会听到人们说 制造房屋短缺
You want to get to the four house level
你只有建成四栋房子
so you can pull the trigger and get hotels if you need to,
才能触发建造旅馆的条件 如果你需要
or you can sit on the four houses and keep other people from having them.
或者你也可以占着四个房子 让别人买不到房子
OK, so final question.
最后一个问题
So when I say what is the right way to play Monopoly
当我问什么是大富翁游戏的正确打开方式
how do you respond?
你如何回答?
The right way to play Monopoly is just…don’t play it.
正确打开方式就是不玩大富翁
Don’t steal from the bank.
别偷银行里的钱
And that goes out to my cousins
这是我和表亲在10岁时
when we played when we were ten.
玩大富翁总结出来的
I would say, is it just like, to win? How to win?
我会说 就是想方设法赢钱?
With honor.
带着荣誉感
It’s almost, sometimes, you feel like you have this Renaissance era
有时候 你会感到一种文艺复兴时期
like sense of honor and dignity
的荣誉感和尊严感
Not that we’re going around slapping each other with gloves having duels or anything like that.
并不是说我们要带着手套互扇耳光或者进行决斗的那种
But…that’s the thing that keeps coming to me is honor.
而是这个游戏一直带给我荣誉感
Playing Monopoly allows you to get to know people
玩大富翁可以让你了解对方
in a way that formal introductions
这种了解不是做正式自我介绍
or being coworkers, or whatever, doesn’t quite show.
或者做同事什么的能达到的
Because in an hour and half, two hour game,
因为在长达一个半到两个小时的游戏中
you’re gonna see how people handle adversity,
你会看到人们如何处理困境
you’re gonna see how people handle success
如何面对成功
you’re gonna see, bundled in this short format
你会发现 当人们被捆绑在这种简单模式下
that allows you to see who a person is.
你能看出他们是怎样的人
It’s Monopoly, we’re talking about Monopoly.
这就是大富翁 我们讲的就是它

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在大富翁游戏中获胜,同时还能获得乐趣?来听听专业玩家的说法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

mrmilkbox

审核员

审核员DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK7xcWFgHoA

相关推荐