ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

真正的你 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

真正的你

The Real You - Alan Watts

准备好了吗? 准备好苏醒 你即将苏醒
Ready? To wake up, you’re gonna wake up.
如果你没有准备好的话 那你将会停滞于此
And if you are not ready, you are going to stay
假装自己只是一个卑微可怜的我
pretending that you are just a little ‘poor little me’.
既然你们大家都在这里
And since you are all here
参与到这种探寻中来
and engaged in a sort of inquiry
并倾听这种演讲
and listening to the sort of lecture,
我假定你正在苏醒的过程中
I assume that you are all on the process of waking up
不然 你们就是在自己寻开心
or else you are teasing yourselves
以某种戏谑的态度对待苏醒
with some kind of flirtation with waking up
这件你不想严肃对待的事
which you are not serious about.
但是我猜 也许你并不认真 但是却很真诚
But I assume maybe you are not serious but sincere
你已经准备好了要觉醒
that you are ready to wake up.
那么 当你走在觉醒之路上
So then, when you are in the way of waking up
在发现真实的你自己的途中
and finding out who you really are,
你在做的事
what you do
也正是整个宇宙正在做的
is what the whole universe is doing
就在被你称为此时此刻的地方
at the place you call here and now.
你也是整个宇宙的一部分
You are something the whole universe is doing
就像海浪
in the same way that a wave
是整个海洋的一部分一样
is something that the whole ocean is doing.
真正的你并不是个木偶
The real you is not a puppet
任由生活所摆布
which life pushes around.
你真正的内心深处
The real deep down you
是整个宇宙
is the whole universe.
那么
So then,
当你逝去的时候
when you die,
你不需要忍受永恒的不存在
you are not going to have to put up with everlasting non-existence.
因为那不是一种经历
Because that is not an experience.
很多人都在恐惧
A lot of people are afraid
死神降临的那一刻
that when they die
他们将会被永远锁在黑暗的小屋
they are going to be locked up in a dark room forever
带着一些残存的可怜回忆
and a sort of undergo that.
但是世界上最有趣的事情之一
But one of the most interesting things in the world
是瑜伽 是一种领悟的方式
this is yoga, this is a way of realization.
尝试想象一下 如果一睡不起
Try and imagine what it would be like
生活将会是怎样的
to go to sleep and never wake up.
想一下
Think about that.
孩子们
Children about
这是生命中最伟大的奇迹之一
It is one of the great wonders of life.
如果一睡不醒 世界会是什么样子
What will it be like to go to sleep and never wake up?
如果你对此的思考足够深远
And if you think long enough about that
那么有些事将会慢慢浮出水面
something will happen.
别事先不提 你会发现
You will find out, among other things,
那会让你产生下一个问题
that it will pose the next question to you.
如果你从未入睡 那么之后醒来又是什么样子
What was it like to wake up after having never gone to sleep?
那就是当你出生的时候
That was when you were born.
明白了吗 你不可能拥有内容虚无的经历
You see? You can’t have an experience of nothing.
大自然是憎恨真空的
Nature abhors a vacuum.
所以当你逝去后
So after you are dead,
唯一会发生的事情就是永恒轮回的经历
the only thing that can happen is the same experience,
或者是自你出生后的同种经历
or the same sort of experience since when you were born.
换句话说 我们都很清楚人们死去后
In other words, we all know very well that after people die
其他人将会出生
other people are born.
并且他们都将是你
And they are all you.
但你一次只能经历一种
Only you can only experience one at a time.
每一个人都是我 你们都知道你就是你
Everybody is I, you all know you are you.
无论存在于银河系的哪个角落
And wheresoever being exist throughout all galaxies
都不会有任何的不同
doesn’t make any difference.
你就是他们的全部
You are all of them
并且当他们得到生命的时候
and when they come into being
也就是你得到生命的时候
as you’re coming into being.
你深知此事
You know that very well.
但你无需去记住过往种种
Only you don’t have to remember the past
就像你不用去思考
in the same way you don’t have to think about
你是怎样让体内的甲状腺工作的
how you work thyroid gland
或者是其他器官怎样工作
or whatever else it is in your organism.
你不用知道如何去让太阳发光
You don’t have to know how to shine the sun.
你只是像呼吸那样
You just do it
自然地去做
like your breathe.
这难道没有使你真正地感到惊讶吗?
Doesn’t it really astonish you
你是一个如此奇妙的复杂生物
that you are the fantastically complex thing
你正在做着的所有这些奇妙事情
and you are doing all of this
并且没有人教过你怎么去做
and you never had any education in how to do it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每天做着一样的工作,过着一成不变的生活,生活似乎使我们变得麻木,不再对世界感兴趣,但是你是否想过,那是真正的你吗?这个视频从宇宙的大角度来告诉你如何去探索与发现内心中真正的自己。

听录译者

wwx

翻译译者

木壴寸

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMRrCYPxD0I

相关推荐