ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

无人驾驶汽车的真正道德困境 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

无人驾驶汽车的真正道德困境

The Real Moral Dilemma of Self-Driving Cars

Push this button.
按这个按钮
It’s driving itself.
现在它就自己行驶了
It feels good.
感觉不错
So, BMW brought me to the Consumer Electronics Show here in Las Vegas.
这台宝马带我到了拉斯维加斯的国际消费类电子产品展览会
I’m going to check out the future of driving.
现在我要去看看未来的驾驶技术发展了
Did I get it? Am I near?
我进来了么?我离它近了些么?
Oh! I felt it!
喔!我感受到了!
That really felt like pushing a button.
那触感像是真的在按一个按钮
In this concept car, there’s a holographic menu screen.
这台概念汽车里 有一个全息菜单屏幕
It works by projecting an image above this panel.
它会在控制板上方投射出影像
And then it uses this camera
然后使用这台摄影机
in the streering column to determine where your finger is.
操纵这个柱形探头 以便监测你手指的位置
And when it detects your fingers in the right spot,
当它感应到你手指在正确的地方时
it uses ultrasound from these speakers to provide haptic feedback
就会从这些扬声器里利用超声波提供触觉的反馈
you can actually feel it in your fingers.
你就可以用手指感受到它了
It’s like a little buzzing.
有点嗡嗡声
But what I really want to try is NOT driving.
但我真证想尝试的是无人驾驶
I can actually talk to the camera.
我可以跟摄像头说话
Are you sure that this is a good idea?
你确定这是一个好主意么?
So here’s a question:
这里就有个问题了:
How much should you trust an autonomous car?
你对自动化汽车的信任程度有多少?
This car is now driving itself.
这台汽车现在正自己驾驶
But I need to be able to take over at any time.
但是我需要任何时候都能继续掌控这台汽车
I’m still legally reponsible if something happens to the car, right?
如果汽车在行驶过程发生了什么意外 我仍需承担法律责任 对吧?
But, in the coming years,
但是 未来几年
cars are going to take over more and more of the responsibility for driving safely.
我们的驾驶安全更多的是要靠汽车保证
And that has led a lot of people to consider the moral dilemmas faced
所以在设计无人驾驶汽车时
when programming self-driving cars.
越来越多的人会考虑到将会面临的道德困境
The question is what sort of ethical framework
也就是我们应该以一个什么样的道德标准
should we program in through autonomous vehicles.
来设计自动化汽车
So it needs to make a decision.
这需要我们决定
Swerve left into an SUV or swerve right into a motorcycle.
是更偏向制作多功能汽车 还是制作机动车
Okay, so we can imagine a lot of weird situations
好吧 现在我们就会想到许多难以抉择的情境了
where an autonomous car has to make a tough choice.
这是制作一台自动化汽车必然要经历的一个艰难选择
But the real moral dilema is accidents are happening right now.
然而 真实的道德困境是关乎正在发生的交通事故
More than 30,000 people are killed each year in the U.S. alone.
光美国 每年就会有3万多人死于事故
And more than 2 million are injured.
200多万人在事故中受伤
And the problem in 94% of collisions is driver error.
94%的车祸都是由于驾驶失误造成的
In 2015, half of all traffic fatalities occurred on highways.
2015年 一半的车祸都发生在高速公路上
So even this level of technology we’ve demonstrated today –
所以今天我们展示的技术水平
autonomous driving on a highway could save a lot of lives.
让无人驾驶汽车跑在公路上 可以挽救许多生命
We are already shirking our responsibility for driving cars.
我们把太多的责任都归咎于驾驶汽车不当
We are using our phones.
开车的时候打电话
In 2014, distracted driving resulted in at least 3,000 killed 430,000 injured.
2014年 开车分神导致至少3千人死亡 43万人受伤
So, if we’re not driving,
那么 如果我们不开车
we better hope that the tech gets to a level
我们就更希望 我们所发展的技术
where the cars can drive for us.
可以达到汽车能为我们开车的水平
My view: this problem is only going to get worse.
我的观点是:这种做法只会让问题更加严重
You know, when elevators became autonomous,
就像你所知道的那样 电梯现在是自动化的
a lot of people were uncomfortable with that.
很多人对此都感觉不舒服
They were used to there being a driver in the elevator,
他们已经习惯了过去电梯里有一个操作人员
so compromises had to be made,
所以为此 我们要想出一个折中方案
like big red stop buttons just to make people comfortable.
比如大的红色停止按钮 就让人们很放心
And a nice soothing voice to say”Which floor would you like to go to?”
一个抚慰的声音在你耳旁询问:“你想去哪层楼?”
Now, I know that elevators have many fewer degrees of freedom than a car,
目前 我了解到 与汽车相比 电梯没有多少可以改进的自由空间
but even if you look at something like airplanes,
但即使你看看飞机
airplanes flying in full autonomous mode are actually safer
研究表明
studies show –
飞机在全自动化的飞行模式下
than when pilots can take control.
比起飞行员手控驾驶 要更安全
I think the moral dilemmas
我觉得道德困境
over exactly how cars should react in a tiny percentage of cases where tough choices need to be
过多的强调是就个别需要做出艰难决定的时候
made is a distraction from the main problem.
汽车需要如何反应 而根本没有关注主要问题
The longer we wait to get autonomous vehicles on the road,
我们等待自动化汽车可以上路的时间越长
the more people will die.
就会有越多的人面临死亡
And that is the real moral question of autonomous cars.
那才是应该关注自动化汽车产生的道德问题
Why aren’t we getting them on the road faster?
为什么我们不让自动化汽车更快上道呢?
I hope you enjoyed the ride.
我希望你享受这次乘坐
That was cool.
太酷了
Now let’s head back for the CES.
现在让我们回到展览吧
Perfect.
完美

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

也许无人驾驶汽车会更好的帮助我们挽救生命。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

lw

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjY3QGNdAw

相关推荐