ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我的嘴就是个交响乐团 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我的嘴就是个交响乐团

The orchestra in my mouth | Tom Thum

我叫汤姆,
My name is Tom,
今天我来到这里
and I’ve come here today to come clean
向大家坦白交待我的谋生之道
about what I do for money.
基本上,我靠嘴巴
Basically, I use my mouth in strange ways
以特殊的方式来换现金
in exchange for cash.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我通常都在闹市区的破酒吧
I usually do this kind of thingin seedy downtown bars
和街角做这事儿
and on street corners,
这里可能不算是个合适的地方
so this mightn’t bethe most appropriate setting,
但我还是想给大家稍微做个示范
but I’d like to give you guysa bit of a demonstration
究竟我是从事什么工作
about what I do.
(节奏口技)
(Beatboxing)
好了,下一个节目
And now, for my next number,
我要回归经典
I’d like to return to the classics.
(鼓掌)
(Applause)
我们要倒退
We’re going to take it back,
大步倒退
way back,
回到过去
back into time.
(节奏口技:“比利·简”)
(Beatboxing: “Billie Jean”)
♫ 比利·简不是我的情人♫
♫ Billie Jean is not my lover ♫
♫ 她只是个女孩 声称我就是那个人♫
♫ She’s just a girl who claimsthat I am the one ♫
♫ 但那孩子不是我的骨肉♫
♫ But the kid is not my son ♫
(掌声)好了
(Applause) All right.
大家好吗
Wassup.
非常感谢,TEDx
Thank you very much, TEDx.
如果大家还不知道的话
If you guys haven’tfigured it out already,
我叫汤姆.图姆,我是个口技表演家
my name’s Tom Thum, and I’m a beatboxer,
也就是说刚刚大家听到的所有声音
which means all the soundsthat you just heard
都是由我自己发出的
were made entirely using just my voice,
纯粹只有我的声音而已
and the only thing was my voice.
我可以向大家保证
And I can assure you
这个麦克风
there are absolutely no effects
绝对没有加任何的音效
on this microphone whatsoever.
我现在非常非常兴奋
And I’m very, very stoked —
(掌声)
(Applause)
你们可是什么都鼓掌啊,太棒了
You guys are just applaudingfor everything. It’s great.
看呀,妈妈!我成功了!
Look at this, Mom! I made it!
今天能来到这里我很兴奋
I’m very, very stoked to be here today,
代表所有同仁
representing my kinfolk
和所有与生俱来能够发出非人的声音
and all those that haven’tmanaged to make a career
却还未成功创出一番天地的朋友们
out of an innate abilityfor inhuman noisemaking.
因为这算是一个利基市场
Because it is a bit of a niche market,
而且这个圈子仍比较冷清
and there’s not much work going on,
特别是我的家乡
especially where I’m from.
我来自布里斯班
You know, I’m from Brisbane,
是个非常宜居的城市
which is a great city to live in.
耶!好嘞!大多数的班城人都来了,很好
Yeah! All right! Most of Brisbane’s here.That’s good.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
大家知道我来自班城
You know, I’m from Brizzy,
是个非常宜居的城市
which is a great city to live in,
但坦白说
but let’s be honest —
那儿不算是南半球的文化中心
it’s not exactly the culturalhub of the Southern Hemisphere.
所以我在其他城市表演
So I do a lot of my work outside Brisbane
在其他国家表演
and outside Australia,
我对这一份疯狂热情的追逐
and so the pursuit of thiscrazy passion of mine
使得我
has enabled me to see
去到过世界上很多神奇的地方
so many amazing places in the world.
所以,如果可以的话,我想和大家分享我的经历
So I’d like to share with you,if I may, my experiences.
女士们先生们
So ladies and gentlemen,
我将要带大家踏上一段旅程
I would like to take you on a journey
穿越大洲
throughout the continents
穿越声音
and throughout sound itself.
我们的旅途从中央沙漠开始
We start our journeyin the central deserts.
(模仿迪吉里杜管)
(Didgeridoo)
(模仿飞机声音)
(Airplane)
印度
India.
(节奏口技)
(Beatboxing)
(模仿锡塔尔琴)
(Sitar)
中国
China.
(模仿古筝)
(Guzheng)
(节奏口技)
(Beatboxing)
德国
Germany.
(节奏口技)
(Beatboxing)
派对派对,耶
Party, party, yeah.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
在到达本次旅途终点前
And before we reach our final destination,
女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen,
我想给大家展示一下
I would like to sharewith you some technology
从新兴大都市布里斯班带来的一项技术
that I brought all the wayfrom the thriving metropolis of Brisbane.
我面前的这堆东西叫合成器
These things in front of mehere are called Kaoss Pads,
它们让我能够用我的声音
and they allow me to do a wholelot of different things
变化出不同效果
with my voice.
例如,左边这个功能
For example, the one on the left here
能够让我的声音有一点混响的效果
allows me to add
能够让我的声音有一点混响的效果
a little bit of reverb to my sound,
产生了这样的
which gives me that —
(模仿喇叭声音)
(Trumpet) —
效果
flavor.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
而这边这些
And the other ones here,
我可以利用合音
I can use them in unison
模仿电子鼓
to mimic the effect of a drum machine
或类似的声音
or something like that.
我可以把自己的声音录下
I can sample in my own soundsand I can play it back
只要按这些就可以回放
just by hitting the pads here.
(各种声音)
(Noises)
TEDx
TEDx.
(音乐)
(Music)
(掌声)
(Applause)
我的手可是闲得不得了啊
I got way too much time on my hands.
最后
And last but not least,
右边的这个功能让我能够
the one on my right here allows me to
重复重复重复重复重复重复重复重复
loop loop loop loop loop loop loop loop
我的声音
my voice.
以上表演,女士们先生们
So with all that in mind,ladies and gentlemen,
我要带大家踏上一段旅程
I would like to take you on a journey
去到一个与这个世界分离的地方
to a completely separate part of Earth
我从悉尼歌剧院穿越到
as I transform the Sydney Opera House
一个烟雾缭绕的闹市爵士酒吧
into a smoky downtown jazz bar.
好了朋友们,开始吧
All right boys, take it away.
(音乐)
(Music)
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,I’d like to introduce you
我要向大家介绍一位特别的朋友
to a very special friend of mine,
我认识的最伟大的低音歌手
one of the greatestdouble bassists I know.
烟枪杰弗逊先生让我们开始吧
Mr. Smokey Jefferson, let’s takeit for a walk. Come on, baby.
(音乐)
(Music)
好了,女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
我要向大家介绍这次演出的明星
I’d like to introduce youto the star of the show,
我们这个时代最伟大的爵士传奇之一
one of the greatest jazzlegends of our time.
音乐和爵士爱好者们
Music lovers and jazz lovers alike,
请大家热烈地鼓掌
please give a warm hand of applause
欢迎独一无二的瞄眼汤姆先生。开始吧
for the one and only Mr. Peeping Tom.Take it away.
(音乐)
(Music)
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢。谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you very much.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFjIi2hxxf0

相关推荐