未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

停止拖延的唯一方法

The ONLY way to stop procrastinating | Mel Robbins

You are not a procrastinator.
你并不是个拖延症患者
You have a habit of procrastinating.
你只是有拖延的习惯
Big difference.
二者区别很大
Because if it’s a habit,
因为如果只是习惯
I can teach you to use science to break it.
我可以教你用科学的方法摆脱它
[music]
[音乐声]
[music]
[音乐声]
So, let’s talk a little bit about procrastination.
那么我们来聊聊拖延症吧
Who in here struggles with procrastination?
在座的哪位觉得自己有拖延的问题?
The rest of you who aren’t riasing your hands are just procrasnating on doing it.
没有举手的那些只是在拖延罢了
Aren’t you? I know.
不是么? 我懂
You see, we thought procrastination
大家认为拖延症
had to do with the things I was procrastinating around.
和自己拖着不想做的事情有关
Right? Like that procrastination has something to do with work.
对吧?拖延症貌似总是和工作有关
Believe it or not, procrastination has nothing to do with your work.
事实上拖延和工作没有关系 信不信由你
Procrastination is a form of stress relief.
拖延症是一种逃离压力的表现
Let me explain this,
我们展开讲讲
So let’s say that you got some stuff going on in your life.
假设你的生活出大问题了
And how could have stuff going in your life?
什么样的大问题呢?
Maybe you are fighting with your significant other.
也许你和你的伴侣发生了矛盾
Maybe mom’s or dad’s health is failing
也许爸爸妈妈的身体不太好
and it is really really upseting you.
这使你感到非常不安
Maybe you’ve got some finantial stuff,
也许你遭遇了经济困难
you put too much of your savings in Bitcoins and now that is crashed,
你花了大笔存款买比特币 现在赔本了
you’re stressed out about it, right?
你会倍感压力 对吧?
And so you go into work, and when you get into work,
这之后你还是得工作 当你投入工作中时
you got stuff to do, you gonna working
你将在自己的精神
and you got this big stress ball
背负着巨大压力的情况下
that subconsciously is hanging over your head.
处理事务 进行工作
So you walk in, and you sit down,
你走进办公室 坐在工位边
and you know you got 13 phone calls you need to make,
意识到自己要打13通电话
and you also knows that you are been checking out,
而且你核对过了
you have been making easy calls,
轻松的电话已经打完了
and there are a bunch of CIOs or other people
剩下还没联系的是一堆
that are in higher level that you havn’t been calling.
首席信息主管或其他高层
So as you sit down to do it,
因此当你着手处理时
you get the stress on your shoulders.
你觉得压力山大
Your brain, it starts to go…
你的大脑会跟你嚷嚷:
Wait a minute, you want me to make a call to somebody I’m scared to make?
等等 你真的要给我害怕的人打电话?
Absolutely not!
千万别!
I am so stressed out about it.
我快紧张死了
Can we just watch some cat videos for a minute?
我们先刷会儿猫猫的视频呗?
And the next thing you know, an hour has gone by.
之后 你虚度了一个小时的光阴
And then of course what do you do, you beat yourself up.
你肯定会为此自责
So, the only way you can break this habit
唯一摆脱这种习惯的方法
and that’s an important word for you to hear.
你们一定要牢牢记住
You are not a procrastinator.
自己不是拖延症患者
You have a habit of procrastinating.
你只是有拖延的习惯
Big difference.
这二者区别很大
Because if it is a habit,
因为如果只是习惯
I can teach you to use science to break it.
我可以教你用科学的方法摆脱它
You see, all habits have three parts.
习惯都由三部分组成
There is a trigger.
第一是诱因
And in the case of procrastination,
拖延习惯的诱因
the trigger is always stress.
往往是压力
And there is a pattern you repeat.
第二是重复的行为
And in the case of procrastination,
拖延习惯中的重复行为
it is to avoid doing something.
即逃避一些事
And then there is a reward,
第三是回报
you get a little stress release.
拖延使你的压力得到缓解
The only way to break a habit, you guys,
摆脱习惯的唯一方法
is not to deal with the triggers.
并不是解决诱因
You are never gonna get rid of the stress in your life.
你永远无法摆脱来自生活的压力
But you can 100% change your pattern of avoiding work.
但你绝对可以改变逃避工作的行为
So, next time you are in a situation where you feel yourself hestitate,
因此 下次你感觉自己犹豫不决时
you’ve spent way too much time
你是把过多时间
checking out the highlights from last night’s scores.
浪费在回味从前的成功上了
What you are gonna do is you are gonna go:
你该做的是想到
Oh! I must be stressed out about something.
哦 我最近压力有点儿大了
Acknowledge the stress,
承认压力的存在
then go 5-4-3-2-1.
然后在心里
I want you to count to yourself.
倒数5 4 3 2 1
Becasuse I want you to interrupt the habit that sort here,
这是用来打破你根深蒂固的习惯
and I want you to awaken your prefrontal cortex.
提醒你的前额皮质
Then I want you to just work, just for 5 minutes.
接下来 工作5分钟就好
The reason why I want you to only work for five minutes
为什么要工作5分钟呢?
is because your problem isn’t working.
因为你的问题不在于工作
It’s the habit of avoiding.
而在于习惯性逃避
I just need you to start
只需要起个头
and here is the other cool thing.
好事就会接着发生
We know based on research that if we can get you to start,
研究表明 如果你能起好头
80% of you are going to keep going.
就有80%的概率继续做下去

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

停止拖延,开始行动

听录译者

ID269421

翻译译者

牧神PAN

审核员

审核员LR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x7MkLDGnu8

相关推荐