ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

所有关于提高效率的技巧你只需要知道这三个 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

所有关于提高效率的技巧你只需要知道这三个

The Only Three Productivity Tips You Need (And Why We're So Obsessed with Them)

欢迎来到29楼 我是吉尔•伯恩斯坦
Welcome to the 29th floor, I am Jill Bernstein.
在我身边的是凯特•戴维斯
And I am here with Kate Davies.
我们正在谈论“效率”
And we are talking about productivity.
如今怎么了
What is going on here?
我们怎么会突然在意效率了
Why are we so suddenly obsessed with productivity?
是因为经济(增长的)方式改变了吗
Is it because of the way the economy has changed?
到底发生了什么
What is going on?
我想有这个原因
I think that’s part of it,
经济改变了 许多人更倾向于创业
the economies changed, we, a lot of people became more entrepreneurial.
许多人开始从事自由职业
A lot of people started freelancing
当你从事这些行业时 (实际上)就是不停奔波忙碌确保每天过得有意义
and when you are doing those things, it’s a constant hustle to find work to make sure that every day counts.
而我们这些有工作的人也在担心同样的事
And then those of us who kept our jobs, we are really concerned about the same thing
以高效来证明自己的价值
proving our worth getting as much done as possible.
那关乎人性中美好的一点 对吧
It kind of speaks to a really beautiful thing about human natural, right?
我们总想变成更好的自己
That we always want to be a better version of ourselves.
这种正念在近几年变得十分重要
The mindfulness become really important in last couple of years.
人们正寻求高效的方法 想以成就来证明自己
People are looking for ways to get more done and to have more important things to kind of show for their lives.
在我们说过的效率问题上 列举出一些
In our productivity issue that we just released have a big future that lists tips and hacks
能让人尽可能利用好从早上醒来
for ways that you can get the most out of your day
到晚上睡前的时间的技巧 是很有前景的
from the moment you wake up in the morning to the moment you go back to bed at night.
你整天都在筛选这些技巧
You sift through this all day long.
你认为最真实可靠的建议是什么
What have you found to be the tried and true tips?
是的 我们做了许多事情 确实有些奇怪有趣的事
Yeah, we do a lot of those stories. They have really interesting quirky things in them,
比如这个时间喝咖啡 因为你的脑化学证明这是最好的
like drink coffee at this precise time because your brain chemistry said it is the best
会让你最有效率 尝试一下也是很有趣的
and that will make you the most productive, those are really fun to try out,
但有一些我认为是首要的
but there are ones I think kind of are overarching.
在这儿谈论它们而这些并非那么有趣
They are here to stay and they are not very fun,
但的确很有效
but they are very effective.
第一条可能对许多人来说是最困难的了
The first one is probably the most difficult for a lot of people,
就是每天早起一小时
and it’s to get up an hour earlier every day.
你可以冥想 锻炼身体 写写小说
You can meditate, you can work out, you can work on your novel.
也可以查看邮件或者准备一天的饭食
You can just check your Email and just prepare meals for the day.
你可以做些在宁静时光里才会做的事
You can get that stuff done that you in those quiet hours that you wouldn’t otherwise.
本•富兰克林和海明威每天也会早起一小时来做事
People from Ben Franklin to Hemingway got up an hour early to get stuff done.
第二条对许多经理都很困难 就是知人善任
The second one is really difficult for a lot of managers and it’s to delegate.
这比直接打给你办公室的某个人容易得多
It seems so much easier than calling somebody else in your office.
这是你要做的 我会帮你
Here is what you are gonna do and I’ll walk you through this.
他们会犯错 会有疑问 最后还是 “噢 干脆我来吧”
They have mistakes and they have questions, it’s just like, oh, let me just do it.
的确 但如果你花时间锻炼那个人
Exactly, yeah, but if you take that time to train that person.
就像授人以渔
you know, it’s the teacher man to fish thing.
他们会习得技能 建立自己的事业
Then they get the skills, they are building their career,
你也不会感到如此疲惫不堪
and you are not gonna to feel so burnt out.
就像浪费自己的时间
You know, like you wasted your time.
那最终会有利于你的团队
It ends up being good for your organization over all.
对每个人都有好处
It is good for everybody.
是的 第三条也是 这对许多人也很困难
Yeah, and then the third one would be to and this is really difficult for a lot of people too.
就是关掉手机
It’s to unplug.
当你总是查看你的手机
When you are like always checking your smart phone.
晚饭时查看你的邮箱等等
You are checking your E-mail at dinner and stuff.
我们的大脑事实上并不能处理多重任务
Our brains are actually not capable of multitasking.
我们总是认为自己擅长一心多用
We all think we are so great at multitasking.
就像我走路上班时写购物清单吗
So am I doing my grocery lists as I am walking to work?
你实际上并没能同时高效地完成两件事
You are actually not effectively doing two things at once.
你只是在同时搞砸两件事
You just doing two things really bad at the same time.
更好的方法是 专门花些时间来处理邮件
A better method would be to spend some focus time on E-mail.
比方说 我要用一小时回复所有邮件然后关掉它
Say, I am going to check E-mail for one hour, respond to all my Emails and turn it off.
你会 第一 家庭更和睦 因为你真的在与他们交流
And you are actually one, your family probably like you better because you actually like talking to them.
第二 你会睡得更好 因为电子设备的蓝光
And two, you are gonna sleep better because the blue light of mobile devices
会让你的大脑误以为现在是白天
like tricks your brain into thinking it is sunlight.
所以还不如不睡 这样就能提前一小时起床
So you don’t sleep as well,so then you can get up an hour ealier.
好了 谢谢您 我们想知道什么对你有用
Well, thank you, we’d love to hear what works for you.
发现什么方法让你更富成效了吗?
What have you found makes you most productive?
请用标签#29楼 与我们分享
So please share with us at hashtag 29th floor.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

三个关于高效的首要技巧

听录译者

Mickey

翻译译者

NGE

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf3ncr5e_bg

相关推荐