未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

学会爱上自己

The one step to self love

You know what I love
你知道我爱什么吗
Myself
我自己?
*dubstep music*
*杜布斯音乐*
yes
没错
but a year ago
但一年前
I finally admitted that I hate myself
我终于承认 我讨厌自己
I know that sounds super extreme
我知道这听起来超级极端
but the first time I had the revelation of, like,
但我第一次有这种感觉
“Wow I think I do hate myself”
“哇 我觉得我真的讨厌自己”
I really wanted to push it away and just deny it
我真的很想摆脱它并否认它
because it seemed so intense
因为这种感觉太强烈了
But when you think about the way you talk to yourself
但当你想到跟自己对话的方式
most often, we say things like:
很多时候 我们都会说:
“You’re so stupid, why did you say that”
“你真蠢 为什么要说那些”
“You’re terrible at everything you do
“你什么都做不好
Just stop, no one cares”
算了吧 没人在乎”
“Uh, of course he left you, why would anyone wanna be with you?”
“他当然会离开你 别人为什么要和你在一起?”
Which for some reason is totally acceptable coming from your head.
你脑中想到的这些都是说得过去的
But if you separated your mind and you,
但如果你把自己以及自己的想法割裂开
and you imagine that everything it was telling you is coming from a friend,
并想象大脑告诉你的所有事情都来自你的朋友
“That’s probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life.”
“这可能是我这辈子听过最愚蠢的事了”
“Oh, your art is terrible. You’re never gonna make it
哦 你在艺术方面真是糟糕 没指望了
You should definitely get a day job”
你还不如找份儿普通工作”
“Yeah, I mean obviously you’re single.
“对 我就是想说 你是孤家寡人
You have so many issues, who would want to deal with that.”
你有这么多问题 谁会想掺和呢”
That friendship would not last.
这种友谊不会长久的
You know when I became aware of how awful my self-talk was,
当我明白自言自语有多么糟糕时
I also realized how those messages drove parts of myself
我也明白过来 脑中的信息是如何驱策着
I have been trying to change for years.
这些年一直试着改变的那部分自我
That I sacrifice my mental health in the name of work,
我为了工作牺牲了心理健康
that I practiced poor boundaries because I’m afraid of speaking up,
由于害怕挑明 我没有划定清晰的人际边界
that I tolerate disrespect in romantic relationships
所以我忍受恋爱中不尊重我的行为
because honestly, it’s what I think I deserve.
因为说实话 我认为这是我自找的
So a year ago, I was like, okay. Well, how do I stop hating myself?
所以在一年前 我就在想 好吧 怎么才能不讨厌自己呢?
Because that’s not a good thing
因为这不是件好事儿
they say you can’t love someone else if you don’t love yourself
人们总说 如果你不爱自己 又怎么能爱上别人呢
but I want to love someone else before I die!
但我还想着在死之前爱一次呢
And self-love, in particular,
尤其是 爱上自己
seems like this like very abstract rainbows and butterflies
看起来像是一些抽象的彩虹和蝴蝶
intangible concept beyond achievement
无法触摸 难以形容
because there’s no like physical measurement of success
因为没有衡量成功的具象标准
just this deep internal certainty and self-assuredness of one’s worth
而只有内心深处的肯定和自信
that I have never had and I cannot tell you what it looks like.
我从来没有过 没法告诉你那是什么样
Until now! *angelic music*
直到现在!*天使般的音乐*
You know, everyone has their own way of working on themselves,
你知道吗 每个人都有他们对待自己的方式
but I’ve found the single instrumental tool in changing my self talk
但是我也找到了改变我自言自语的一个有效方法
has been journaling.
那就是日志记录
Specifically journaling affirmations that just emotionally resonate with me.
严格来说 日记式自我肯定引起了我的情感共鸣
*meow meow meow*
*喵 喵 喵*
Every single day for the last year,
在去年的每一天
sometimes multiple times a day
有时 一天好几次
I was in a bad place, you guys
我那时情绪很低落
I would journal and journal and journal
这时候我会写日记 写日记 写日记
to combat all the negative self-talk that runs on the default apps of my brain
去消除在我脑海里默认开启的消极的自言自语
And the more I did this
我越是这样做
the more aware I became of what I was saying to myself moment to moment.
我就越能意识到每时每刻我自言自语的内容
So I would catch myself being self-deprecating as a joke
所以我会把自嘲当成笑话
or beating myself up about a mistake I made 10 years ago
或者用自己十年前犯的错误警醒自己
or judging other people for stuff that really was about my own insecurities.
又或者是出于自身不安全感而评价他人
And I thought there would be like 30 steps or something
我以为我得花30多步
that I had to take in order to deal with this.
才能解决这个问题
But honestly there was only one.
但老实说 仅仅需要一个步骤
And that was changing my self-talk
那就是改变我自言自语的方式
so it reflected the way I wanted to feel about myself
这反映出了我想要感受自己的方式
And this is manifested very slowly over the course of a year.
在这一年的时间里 它的效果很慢
I want to stress this ’cause I don’t want to act like it’s some
强调这个是因为我不想装作这是一个
magical instant process, you know.
奇迹般短暂的过程
It took time and I’m still working on it a lot.
这需要花费时间 我还在做很多努力
And I’ve been really surprised to find that self-love just means
我很惊讶地发现爱自己意味着
taking a bunch of really small steps to communicate that I care about you/me.
逐步去表达我在乎自己
You know, like, walking away from unanswered emails so I can get a good night’s sleep,
比如 关闭那些还没有回复的邮件去睡一个好觉
not being afraid to leave the party early,
不担心过早地离开派对
having a skincare routine,
做日常皮肤管理
being sober (that’s a big one for me)
保持冷静(这对我很重要)
and being as patient, kind and encouraging to myself
保持耐心 友好 充满希望
as I would to any of my friends.
就像我对待任何一位朋友那样
I’m Anna Akana, I wish you luck on your journey
我是安娜·阿卡纳 祝你生活之旅愉快
because the world, and especially the internet,
因为如果我们都爱自己 那么这个世界
would be a better place if we all loved ourselves.
尤其是互联网 会成为一个更好的地方
I want to say thank you to care/of for sponsoring today’s video.
我想对今天的视频说一声谢谢
I am very grateful that I get to work with brands that I love to fund art that I love.
我很高兴我喜欢的品牌赞助了我喜欢的艺术
So because I’m both a vegetarian, and a little bit of a health nut,
因为我既是一个素食主义者 也是个健康主义者
Every day I take a multivitamin, a probiotic, fish oil and magnesium.
每天我都带着维生素 益生菌 鱼油和镁
Vitamins have been explained to me by my doctor as just insurance
医生跟我解释说 维生素可以作为保健品
in case I get too stressed out that day and I haven’t eaten what I needed to,
万一压力特别大的日子里我吃不下东西
or if I’m not paying attention to my protein sources and being a junk food vegetarian
或者我没有注意蛋白质的摄入 只吃垃圾食品
that just eats pasta and potato chips.
比如只吃意面和薯片
And I definitely do notice that there’s a difference in both my sleep quality and my mood
我确实注意到当身体的全部需要被满足
when I’m getting everything that my body needs.
我的睡眠质量和心情是不同的
But I know that figuring out what your body needs can be very annoying and overwhelming,
但我知道找出身体的全部所需很烦也很累
So Care/Of makes vitamins easy.
Care/of可以让你轻松获取维生素
You take a five-minute quiz
做一个五分钟的测试
and they suggest which ones you need based on your dietary requirements and lifestyle.
他们会根据你的饮食要求和生活方式给你一些产品建议
Prices start at just $20 a month and vary depending on your personalised pack.
价格低至一个月20美元并根据你的个人方案变动
The first 200 people to click the link in the description can use my code
前200个单击链接的用户可以使用我的口令
and get 25% off their first month.
第一个月可以打七五折

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

爱上自己一门艺术,想要提升幸福感?首先要会爱自己!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Toutpuissante!

审核员

审核员HJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuJcetUxT4

相关推荐