ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

抢劫坚果店2 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

抢劫坚果店2

THE NUT JOB 2 - NEW Trailer (2017) Animation Movie HD

我是消灭老鼠的武器
I’m a weapon of mouse destruction!
快来 老铁 这将会是一个秘密任务
Come on buddy, this is gonna be a stealth mission.
别告诉我你害怕了
Don’t tell me you are scared.
没有什么比黑暗的小路更安全
There’s nothing safer than a dark alley.
这是一个可爱的小洋娃娃
Just a lovable little dolly!
呃~这就有点吓人了
Ok, that’s a little creepy.
死定了 这太糟糕了
Dead end! This’s bad.
很高兴认识你 兄弟
It’s been nice knowing you buddy.
你吓死我们了 你这个小可爱
You scared us, you cute little guy.
别说我可爱
Don’t call me cute!

Got it.
请叫我冯先生
My name is Mr. Feng.
我是被诅咒了才长了这么个可爱大眼睛
I was cursed with these big adorable eyes,
还有这个毛茸茸的小身板
and this fuzzy little body.
你为毛在这儿
Why are you here?
我需要你帮我回到公园里
I need your help to take back the park.
这个公园里有我们所需要的一切东西
This park has everything we need.
但是市长大人却想毁掉这些
But the mayor wants to destroy everything.
我有一个更好的计划
I’ve got bigger plants and trees.
一个游乐园
An amusement park!
他们将要毁掉这个公园
They are going to destroy the park!
这可不妙~
That’s not good…
你们都看不出来吗?我们都是动物 我们需要互相帮助
Don’t you see? We are all animals. We need to look out for each other.
我们一起入伙了
We’re in this together.
如果我们想阻止市长和他的手下们
If we want to stop the mayor and his goons…
这是松鼠的季节
It’s squirrel season.
会带着我们所有人的
it’s gonna take everyone.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
努力不被杀害
Try to not get killed.
我在努力着~但我不能作出任何承诺
I’ll try, but I can’t make any promises!
我们每个人可能都是弱小的 但是当我们团结在一起的时候我们是强大的
Individually we might be tiny, but together we are giants​.
转起来
Roll over!
我说转起来
I said roll over!
你在干嘛?让你转起来
What are you doing? Roll over!
我不知道怎么转 我又不是家养狗
I don’t know how. I’m not classically trained.
弟兄们把他们抓起来
Go get them boys!
我是摧毁老鼠的武器
I’m the weapon of mouse destruction!
喝掉吧!
Drink up!
肮脏的小啮齿动物们 它们能挡住我?
Mangy little rodents. They can stop me?
这下好玩了
This’s gonna be fun.
不!
NO!
见一下我的新朋友 冯先生
Meet my new friend, Mr. Feng!
真可爱
So cute!
这下提醒了我 千万别说他可爱
That reminds me. Don’t call him cute.
松鼠炸弹来也
Cannon ball!
你真帅 索利
You are the man, Surly!
劳驾让一下 我该回去放松一下了
You’ll excuse me. I’ve got to get back. This’s slacking off.
沙皮狗 我们说好不准舔我的
Precious, we’ve talked about this.
等你闻起来像花生酱的时候 谁还管你的私人空间啊
It’s hard to respect your personal space when you taste like peanut butter.
看看你们所有人一个一个的 懒惰肥胖 简直是被宠坏了
Look at all of you, lazy, spoiled and fat.
放轻松 安迪
Take it easy, Andie.
这坚果店又不会爆炸
It’s not like the nutshop could explode.
哦 不!花生酱还在里面呢
Oh no!The peanut butter was in there!
我们接下来该怎么办?索利
What are we going to do, Surly?
我会找到新地方 比坚果店还好的地方
I’ll find a new place. Even better than the nutshop!
-这里简直跟仙境一样-真是完美
– It’s as pretty as a picture.- It’s perfect.
自由公园 一毛钱都没赚到
Liberty park generates zero profit.
我有更好的计划
I’ve got bigger plants and trees.
一座游乐园
An amusement park!
他们要毁掉这个公园
They are going to destory the park.
一个抡着小铲子的小胖子 能有多大的破坏力?
That fat guy with a tiny shovel, how much damage can he do?
哦 我明白了 小铲子只是个象征
Oh I get it, tiny shovel was a symbolic gesture.
我们都要挂啦
We are all gonna die!
我们要保护这个公园
This park is worth fighting for.
我来搞定这个 你再开一下试试不
– I’ve got this. Let’s see you drive.- NO!
我还活着 但下一辆你们来
I’m good. But you guys get the next one.
我的疯狂计划?不顶用
My crazy plans? Don’t work.
索利 他们会紧跟你的步伐的
They’ll follow you anywhere, Surly.
你可以做到的 全靠你了
You can do it. It’s all you.
不 不光是我
No, it’s not all me.
如果我们要阻止这些家伙的话 需要每一个人
If we want to stop these guys, it’s gonna take everyone.
我们都听你的 索利
We are with you, Surly!
让我们灭了他们
Let’s go get them!
快来 动起来
Come on, move it!
转起来
Roll over!
我说转起来
I said roll over!
你在干嘛?让你转起来
What are you doing? Roll over!
我不知道怎么弄 我又不是家养狗
I don’t know how. I’m not classically trained.
快砸那个地鼠
Wreck that mole!
好玩吗?好玩吗?
Are you like it? Are you like it?
这个游戏的出现冒犯了我
The very existence of this game offends me.
我们对这些动物包围了
We were overran by animals
肮脏的啮齿动物~
Mangy little rodents…
抓住他们 兄弟们
Go get them boys!
记住你们是受过训练的
Remember you are trainning!
你们训练过?
You are training?
你这里的安全隐患可不小啊
That has got be a safety violation.
抱歉
Sorry.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

可爱的萌宠,萌宠大作战,保护公园能否成功?尽请期待

听录译者

辉夜弦歌

翻译译者

常思壹贰

审核员

风吹桃

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuJ5BR5s2-g

相关推荐