未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

金凯瑞:想被他人认可?其实你会变平庸

the NEED for Acceptance Will Make You INVISIBLE - Jim Carrey

音乐
[Music]
今天我要在这里种下一颗种子
I’m here to plant a seed today.
一颗将激励你用热情的心
A seed that will inspire you to
和更清晰的整体观
move forward in life
去向着生活
with enthusiastic hearts
前进的种子
and a clearer sense of wholeness.
现在 恐惧
Now, fear
已经成为你生活的一部分
is going to be a player in your life.
但是你要决定一生中
But you get to decide how much
你能花多少时间去害怕不存在的鬼魂
you can spend your whole life imagining ghosts,
以及未到来的未来
worrying about the pathway to the future.
但是 最终能成为现实的
But all there will ever be
还是那些现在正在发生的事情
is what’s happening here.
就在我们此刻正做的 或出于爱
In the decisions we make in this moment,
或出于恐惧的那些决定中
which are based in either love or fear.
出于恐惧 我们中的大多数人
So many of us choose our path out of fear
以一副伪装的实用主义的做派选择了自己的道路
disguised as practicality.
我们真正想要的似乎只是
What we really want seems impossibly
遥不可及的荒谬的期望
out of reach and ridiculous to expect.
所以我们从来不敢去向宇宙索取
So we never dare to ask the universe for it.
我想说
I’m saying,
我的事迹就可以证明
I’m the proof that
我们是可以向宇宙索取我们想要的的
you can ask the universe for it.
最重要的一点是
Not the least of which was that
你可以在你不想要的东西上失败
you can fail at what you don’t want.
所以你也可以冒险去争取
So you might as well take a chance on
自己喜欢的东西
doing what you love.
你该如何为世界服务?
How will you serve the world?
人们需要
What do they need
你利用天分来为他们做什么
that your talent can provide?
这些都是你必须想清楚的
That’s all you have to figure out.
作为一个
As someone who’s done
已经做过这些事的人
what you’re about to go and do,
我可以以我的经历来告诉你
I can tell you from experience the effect
你给别人的影响才是最有价值的
you have on others is the most valuable
东西
currency there is.
所有你所得
Everything you gain in life
最终都将腐朽 分崩离析
will rot and fall apart.
唯一剩下的
And all that would be left of you
只有你心中的东西
is what was in your heart.
我们所追寻的那部分
That piece we’re after
在某种程度上超越了人的个性
lies somewhere beyond personality,
超越了他人的感知
beyond the perception of others,
超越了发明和伪装
beyond invention and disguise,
甚至超越了其成就本身
even beyond effort itself.
你可以进入游戏
You can join the game,
在战争中厮杀 玩所有你想
fight the wars, play with form
玩的类型
all you want.
但要找到真正的和平 你必须卸下盔甲
But to find real peace, you have to let the armor go.
你对被接纳的渴望
Your need for acceptance
会让你泯然于世
can make you invisible in this world.
不要让任何东西阻挡
Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light
通过这种形式散发的光
that shines through this form.
努力让你的
Risk being seen
骄傲为世人所见
in all of your glory.
因为究其根本
Because ultimately,
我们不是自己创造的化身
we’re not the avatars we create.
也不是电影胶卷中的照片
We are not the pictures on the film stock.
我们是照亮一切的光
We are the light that shines through.
除此之外的世间万物皆如过眼云烟 镜花水月般
All else is just smoke and mirrors,
让人分心 却不能真正吸引人的目光
distracting, but not truly compelling.
我经常说
I’ve often said that
我希望人们能实现
I wish people could realize
他们的全部梦想 财富和名望
all their dreams and wealth and fame and,
这样他们就能意识到
so that they could see that
真正的圆满并不是
it’s not where you’re gonna find
在你所完成的(梦想 财富 名望)之中
your sense of completion.
跟你们中的大多数人一样
Like many of you,
我曾经也害怕去外面的世界
I was concerned about going out into the world
做那些我认为力所不能及的事情
and doing something bigger than myself.
直到一位比我聪明的人让我意识到了
Until someone smarter than myself
世界上没有什么事情
made me realize that
是你力所不能及的
there is nothing bigger than myself.
当这种转变发生在你身上
As that shift happens in you,
你感受不到世界 但世界能感知你
you won’t be feeling the world. You’ll be felt by it.
它会拥抱着你
You’ll be embraced by it.
想象总是制造出
The imagination is always manufacturing scenarios
好的或坏的场景
both good and bad
而自我则试图把你困在
and the ego tries to keep you trapped in
在头脑的复杂中
the multiplex of the mind.
我们的双眼不仅是一个阅读器
Our eyes are not viewers.
还是一个放映机
They’re also projectors.
它总是会在我们看着眼前的东西的时候
They are running a second story over the picture
给我们放另一个经过再加工的故事
that we see in front of us all the time.
是恐惧书写的那个故事
Fear is writing that script
而故事的暂定名字就是“我做的永远都不够”
and the working title is I’ll never be enough.
这就是
This is the voice
自我的声音
of the ego.
如果你听到了它的声音
And if you listen to it,
那就会导致世上总是有人比你
there will always be someone
做得更好
who’s doing better than you.
无论你获得了什么
No matter what you gain,
自我都不会让你松懈下来
ego will not let you rest.
它会告诉你 你不能停下
It will tell you that you cannot stop
除非你做了什么举世的创举
until you’ve left an indelible mark on the earth,
或者是实现了永垂不朽
until you’ve achieved immortality.
自我是多么狡猾啊
How tricky is this ego
它居然用我们早已
that it would tempt us
获得的东西来许诺我们
with a promise of something we already possess.
在我看来
As far as I can tell,
(我们)只需要让宇宙知道你想要什么
it’s just about letting the universe know what you want
并朝着(所想要的)努力
and working toward it
并且不要管它最终会怎样实现
while letting go of how it comes to pass.
你所要做的不是弄清楚
Your job is not to figure out
它会怎样降临在你身上
how it’s gonna happen for you,
而是在你的脑海里打开一扇门
but to open the door in your head.
而一旦现实生活中有这样一扇门(机会)开了
And when the door opens in real life,
进入它吧
just walk through it.
掌声
[applause]
当你错过了它时 不要担心
Don’t worry if you miss your cue
因为这里总会有一扇门是打开的
because there’s always doors opening.
它们总是敞开着
They keep opening
当我说
and when I say
“生活并非偶然 而是因你而起”
life doesn’t happen to you,
这句话时
it happens for you.
其实并不知道这句话对不对
I really don’t know if that’s true.
我只是有意识地选择
I’m just making a conscious choice
将挑战视为有益的东西
to perceive challenges as something beneficial
这样我就能以最有效的方式处理它们
so that I can deal with them in the most productive way.
你会有自己的风格
You’ll come up with your own style.
这是乐趣的一部分
That’s part of the fun.
噢 还有
Oh and,
为什么不也去尝试一下“信”呢
why not take a chance on faith as well?
不是“信仰” 而是“信念”
Not religion, but faith.
不是“望” 而是“信”
Not hope, but faith.
我不相信“望”
I don’t believe in hope.
“望”就是一个乞丐
Hope is the beggar.
它绕过火堆
Hope walks through the fire and faith
而“信”跳过它
leaps over it.
你已经做好了
You are ready
为这个世界创造美好的准备
and able to do beautiful things in this world
在你今天穿过那些门之后
and after you walk through those doors today,
你将只有两个选择
you will only ever have two choices.
“爱”或是“惧”
Love or Fear.
选择去爱
Choose love,
并且不要让恐惧
and don’t ever let fear
害你违背了你那颗爱玩的心
turn you against your playful heart.
非常感谢! 再次感谢
Thank you so much! Thank you again.
掌声
[applause]
想要看更多这种视频的话
For more interesting videos like this one,
请订阅我们 [掌声]
please subscribe. [Applause]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

金凯瑞:想被他人认可?其实你会变平庸

听录译者

Felicity

翻译译者

见我应如是

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDAiFrWNP0

相关推荐