ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

堪萨斯精灵小屋的谜题 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

堪萨斯精灵小屋的谜题

The Mystery of the Kansas Gnome Homes

伟大的故事&CNN电影 合作推出
《土地神》
Look over here, guys,
大家看这里
there’s another one over here.
这里还有一个耶!
Oh, guys, look in here.
噢 各位 看这里
Hey, what is it?
哇 那是什么?
There’s two more.
这里还有两个
There’s another one.
这里还有一个呢
Oh, looky.
噢 看呀
What’s in here?
里面有什么呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Hey.

I wonder where the fairies are.
我想知道小精灵们在哪
Yeah.
-对呀 -我也是
They just had tea.
他们刚刚喝了茶
Well, there looks to be a small gnome community
貌似有个小土地神团体
moving in to Overland Park.
住进了欧弗兰帕克
Take a look at these tiny gnome homes.
来看看这些土地神的小屋吧
How they are being built, is a mystery.
它们是怎么被建造的 还是个谜团
It’s being called Firefly Forest.
这里被称为 萤火之森
The city doesn’t know who’s building them,
市民还不知道是谁在建造这些小屋
but they’ve actually found two along Tomahawk Trail.
但在战斧小道沿线已经发现了两处
欧弗兰帕克 堪萨斯
We move all the time.
我们一直在搬家
We basically move once a year because of my dad’s job.
由于父亲的工作原因 我们基本上一年搬一次家
I’ve moved 13 times in my 15 years of life.
我现在15岁 已经搬家13次了
I hope we can stay in Kansas.
我希望我们能留在堪萨斯
I’m sick of moving.
我厌倦搬家了
楼上的 办公室 哑铃 网球 鞋
相机 厨房杂物 谷物发芽装置
浴室
Hey,

I love you.
我爱你
When we first got married, I thought we’d buy a house
刚结婚时 我本想我们买个房子
and live in it forever.
然后在那儿住一辈子
I never imagined having to pick up and move every year.
我从没想过每年都要收拾东西搬家
This move is a lot different, we barely unpacked
这次搬家大不相同 我们几乎什么都没带
and my husband is moving out.
我丈夫搬出去住了
This has been a really hard time for us.
这对我们来说 是一段艰难的时光
I worry most about Tyler.
我很担心Tyler
Because he’s just got the sweetest heart
因为他好善良 好贴心
and I’m not quite sure how he’s handling it.
我不确定他会怎样应对这件事
I didn’t really like Kansas at first,
刚开始我并不喜欢堪萨斯
but then we discovered the forest.
但后来我们发现了这片森林
I can’t feel sad here.
在这里 我感觉不到悲伤
That’s pretty cool, huh?
这很酷 对吧?
You like that?
你喜欢吗?
Yeah.

Evie is constantly seeking out the houses.
Evie一直在寻觅这些小屋
When she does see a door, she just runs.
她看到任何一扇门 都会跑过去瞧瞧
Not in there.
不在这里哦
I’ve been on a journey that I never thought I’d be on.
我踏上了一段从未预想过的旅程
I have a daughter that’s seven.
我有一个七岁的女儿
And then I have a daughter that’s forever three, named Allie.
我还有一个女儿永远停在了三岁 她叫Allie
And she died last June from brain cancer.
去年六月 她因脑癌去世了
Can you find a stick over here that would be good for making art?
你能在这里找到用来画画的树枝吗?
Allie always loved being outside.
Allie总是喜欢在外面玩
She had this spirit that you could not contain.
她永远精力十足
I mean she loved nature.
我的意思是 她热爱大自然
And I think it was probably around the age of two
我记得可能是在两岁左右的时候
that she started really just loving owls.
她开始非常喜欢猫头鹰
She just thought they were so cute.
她觉得猫头鹰很可爱
She had books about owls, and she was a terrible sleeper.
她有关于猫头鹰的书 而且她不好好睡觉
So then we would just kind of be like,
所以我们都说
Oh, it’s little owl.
噢 这是小猫头鹰
You know, because she’s up, she’s a night owl.
因为 你知道 她精力旺盛 是个夜猫子
It was a fitting nickname.
这昵称太合适她了
We would go on the trail kind of as a distraction
当痛苦变得难以承受之时
at times when grief became too overwhelming.
我们会去林间小路散步来分散注意力
We’re like we need to get outside, we need to get fresh air.
我们需要去外面走走 需要呼吸新鲜空气
It just felt magical, we had come upon the house
这感觉很奇妙 我们偶遇了精灵小屋
where you could leave a note for the fairy.
你可以在那儿给精灵留言
I wrote a note in memory of Allie.
我写下一条留言来纪念Allie
And it was really almost like a message in a bottle.
这几乎就像漂流瓶一样
以此纪念Allie Fisher(2009.10.16-2013.6.13) 爱你 小猫头鹰!
When you have to pick up the pieces and rebuild,
你不得不挽救这已然破碎的生活
and it’s very hard, very.
但是真的好难 好难
It’s so cute.
好可爱呀
请友善地对待我
Okay, one, two, three, smile, Ethan.
好 一 二 三 Ethan 笑一下
I started the blog because I had been taking photographs
我开始写博客 因为我一直在拍摄精灵小屋的照片
and I wanted to share the wonder of the forest.
我想与大家分享这林中奇景
I love the little, uh, just the hints that there is an activity.
我超爱这些小……小线索 会暗示你这是什么活动
You know the one house, I think it’s 12 Hollow Tree Lane
有一个小屋 我记得是“12号树巷”
that goes from moving boxes,
先是有移动的箱子
then the detail of like Acorn Movers on them.
然后是橡果搬运工在搬箱子的细节
And then all of a sudden those are gone,
最后一切瞬间消失了
and it’s redecorated.
小屋被重新装饰了一遍
Living in suburbia can be extremely isolating,
住在郊区有时候真的是与世隔绝
but all of a sudden when there’s little additions in the forest that make people curious
但当森林里忽然冒出个惹人好奇的小东西
then you have a real community.
才有了真正意义上的社区
R.T和A小姐 树巷的林中空地
萤火之森
Look.
看呀
新郎 新娘 新婚之喜
A fairy house.
精灵小屋
Yep.
是的
精灵
新婚
你属于这里
Mom, look.
妈妈 看呀
What’s it say?
上面写的什么?
Little Owl.
小猫头鹰
She’s got a fairly house, huh?
她有一间精灵小屋了 嗯?
Who would do this?
这是谁做的呢?
That’s really neat.
很整洁耶
It’s cool.
好棒
It’s the most beautiful act of compassion
这是世间最美好的事
that a stranger would know the pain
一个陌生人能体会你的痛苦
and think, “I should do something to honor that short life.”
并且觉得“我应该做点什么来纪念这短暂的生命”
I was notified by one of my crew
工作人员告知我
of my crew that were some gnome houses out on the bike trail.
这里有一些土地神的小屋 就在自行车道上
My director asked me to remove one of these gnome houses
我的经理让我移除其中的一间
in the hope that it would elicit a response from the creator.
希望这能得到作者的回复
And so we picked it up and brought it back to park headquarters.
所以我们把它带回公园的总部了
– Whoever’s putting these out there, what’s the ultimate plan?
是谁建的树屋? 最终计划又是什么?
Are they gonna keep adding’em?
他们会继续建造树屋吗?
Are they gonna maintain them?
或是维持这个数量?
Are they gonna fall apart? Are they gonna be stolen?
树屋会散架吗?会被偷走吗?
Some of those are in the flood plain, they’re gon na wash away.
有一些在河滩的树屋正在被冲走
That’s my responsibility to make sure we approve
我的职责就是确认
what goes into our parks.
什么东西进入了公园
– [Alex Voiceover] Regulars to the trail
经常走过那条路的人们
were delighted with the appearance of 12 Hollow Tree Lane.
会为12条树巷的出现感到高兴
But the delight was followed within a day,
而这种高兴会持续一整天
with stunned disbelief at its disappearance.
伴随着惊讶和难以置信
Fear was quelled a bit by the appearance of a WEMA tent.
WEMA帐篷的出现则让担忧缓解了一点
森林应急中心 ·临时住所·
– Everybody has an opinion about how this forest has come alive.
每个人对森林如何活跃起来的都有自己的见解
– It might be some very, very wonderful grandparents.
这些可能是一些很棒的祖父母们做的
– [Blogger] Nobody really knows for sure,
没人准确地知道是谁做的
it’s just kind of rumors and whispers.
只有坊间传闻
– I’m wondering who is doing it.
我想知道是谁做的
– I like it being a mystery.
我倒是希望答案一直是个迷
– It’s not me.
不是我噢
– I’m the least fairy type person you’d ever met,
我可能是你见过的人中最不“仙女”的
and I think it’d be cool to do it,
但我也觉得这样做很酷
so you never know, it could be anybody.
所以你永远不知道 可能是任何一个人
出售 森林不动产
萤火之森
– In the beginning, we didn’t do this for other people.
一开始 我们做这个不是为了其他人
We did it for us.
是为了我们自己
Alright,Ty, what do you think?
好了 泰勒 你觉得怎么样?
I would love
我希望
for them to not experience the pain of divorce
他们不要沉浸在父母离婚的痛苦之中
and to stay in that childish space for a little bit longer.
而是继续保留童心
51号 你好树巷
– [Young Girl] Oh, look at them.
喔 看这些
– [Robyn] Once we saw the happiness that it brought
我们一看到它们带给其他人的快乐
to other people we were hooked.
就被深深吸引住了
– It really is amazing to watch people smile.
看见人们微笑 真的感觉很棒
And to witness that, to be a part of it.
见证了他们的微笑 成为他们的快乐来源之一
Why wouldn’t you wanna create more?
谁不想创造更多呢?
Okay guys, we have to move really fast.
好了孩子们 我们必须快点走了
Are we ready, set, go.
-准备好了吗 放 -来
Ty, you wan na step up
好 泰勒 你想走到我们前面
in front of us and light the way?
帮我们照亮路吗?
We’re gon na lift it up and we’re
我们要把这个抬起来
gon na just set it on there.
把它放到那里
You need to go in further. Yup,
你需要走远一点 对
Ty, come be on lookout.
泰勒 过来 注意点
万物更迭
– So up ahead here is the tree where I left the note.
这个前面就是那颗 我留下讯息的树
– Oh, I see it. – Yeah.
-噢 我看到了 -对
– Oh, how nice.
哇 好棒
– For the fairy.
给精灵
– Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪
– Look how it’s carved.
看它的雕刻
– In her name.
用了她的名字
– I know.
我知道
– And what a wonderful place for you and Kyle,
这对你和Kyle来说 是个好地方
and Evie to come to.
Evie也会来的
– Oh, I know, isn’t it beautiful?
噢 我知道 这难道不美吗?
– Oh it’s so healing, oh.
噢 这太治愈了
– It was in the winter time when
那是在冬天
I first got the note about the little owl.
当我第一次收到关于小猫头鹰的纸条
I collect them very quickly, so that nobody sees me.
我快速地把纸条收走 因此没有人看到我
And then I stuff them in my pocket or I put’em in my bag.
我将它们放进我的口袋和包里
And I remember going through all of the notes.
我记得我浏览了所有的纸条
And they’re very sweet, I love you, I believe in fairies.
纸条上的话都非常贴心“我爱你” “我相信精灵”
You know things like that.
就都是这样的话
And then I came to that one, and,
然后我看到了那一张
and it just halted me.
我愣住了
And I cried and, you know, I, I just thought, “Oh,
我哭了 你知道 我只是想到
my gosh, somebody’s lost their child.”
我的天哪 有人失去了她们的孩子
Immediately my thought was, “Well,
立即地 我就想
of course, we’ll make a door for her.”
那我们要给她一扇自己的门
It just seemed natural,
这看起来很自然
it seemed like the right thing to do
这就是正确的事
and I could do it so I did.
我能做所以我做了
– What do you think she’d say if she saw this?
如果她能看见你认为她会说什么呢?
– She’d say,”Gramma, pease will you take me to see the little owl house?”
她会说“祖母 拜托啦 你会带我去看那个小猫头鹰屋吗?”
– Sounds like her.
听起来很像她会说的
– And what do you think I’d say?
你猜我会回答她什么?
– Yes.
“好啊”
– I’m really, really sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I have done everything that I can think to do
我做了所有我能想到的事情
to keep us here in Kansas,
让我们留在堪萨斯州
I know you both really wan na stay,
我知道你们俩都很想留在这
but we are going to need to move to Utah.
但是我们就要搬去犹他州了
I really need to finish school,
我真的需要完成我的学业
and we need a little bit of family support.
我需要得到你们的支持
– I know life isn’t fair, but this really just isn’t fair.
我知道生活不公平 但是它真的太不公平了
We just got here, and me and Ty’re really startin’ to make some friends
我们才来到这里 我和泰勒才开始交朋友
and don’t wanna leave it.
我们不想离开这里
I’m kinda mad at dad right now,
我现在有点生爸爸的气
just I don’t wanna start over again.
我不想再从头开始了
– What’s this mean for the houses?
那那些小房子意味着什么呢?
– The city is making us take’em down.
城市管理部门让我们把它们拆掉
– [Robyn] Alright.
好了
– [Tyler] So are we gonna throw all this stuff away?
所以我们要把这些东西都丢了
– [Robyn] No, but we’re just putting it in the bag
不 我们就把它们装进袋子里
to get it out of here.
带走
I’m definitely moving onto a new place in my life.
我注定要去往生命中另一个新的地方
It’s the turning of a page, beginning of a new story.
将要展开新的一页 开始新的故事
We’re not gonna touch that one.
我们不会动这一个
– [Tyler] At least that one gets to stay.
至少这个应该留下来
你可以改变世界
创造属于你的魔法!
你相信什么?
Ahhh.

– Nice, got it?
好的 抓住了吗
– Got it.

– [Robyn] Good job.
干得漂亮
– [Tyler] I dub thee no longer Firefly Forest.
这儿不再叫萤火之森
– I wonder if we’re quiet if we can listen for the owls.
我想是否只要足够安静 我们就可以听到猫头鹰的声音
– [Kyle] Did you hear that, Evie?
听到了吗 Evie?
– As the watcher,
作为旁观者
I try just to share the anonymous work of the creators of this wonderful project with the world.
我尝试把这个具有创意的精彩工程分享给全世界
This beautiful little book that appeared
这本小巧精致的书
in the forest this past week is not just a decoration or prop.
上周出现在森林里 没有装饰与包装
It’s an actual book containing a beautiful, original poem
这是一本美丽 古朴的诗集
that moved me to tears:
让我感动落泪
In the midst of a busy city Lives
在忙碌的都市中
a small forest that’s charming and pretty.
存在着一个富有魅力且美好的小森林
There’s more to this forest than some choose to see.
比起其他地方 这有更多东西值得去观赏
This magical place can set your heart free.
这个具有魔力的地方可以让你的心灵得到释放
– Those who feel lost, forgotten or down
那些感到迷茫 被遗忘 或是陷入低谷的人
Will find in this forest there is love all around.
将会发现这个森林充满爱
– [Young Girl] You’ll not be forgotten is what they’ll say.
你不该忘记的是他们说
We love you, we’ll lift you.
我们爱你 我们将会支持你
You’ll find your way.
你将会找到属于你的路
– You’re stronger than you think you are.
你比自己想象的更加强大
– You are not alone.
你不是孤身一人
– [Kelly] We’ll never be far.
我们永远在你身边
– [Alex] What you need is what you’ll find among the ferns and fireflies.
你需要什么 你就会在花草与萤火虫中找到什么
Once you have felt of their kindness and grace
如果你感觉到了他们的善良与慈悲
take it with you when you leave this place.
也请心怀善意地离开
– [Robyn] Share of yourself, and let them all see. The power of kindness,
传播善意 让他们看到善良的力量
just as the fireflies have done for me.
就是萤火之森带给我的
谨以此片纪念“小猫头鹰”Allie Fisher

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美国堪萨斯州一个森林里出现了寓言中的神秘精灵小屋,背后却是比寓言更加悲伤而又美好的故事。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLoBWpiOczQ

相关推荐