未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

她是1400个孩子的母亲

The Mother With 1,400 Children

我是那些孤苦伶仃孩子的母亲
I’m a mother to those who have nobody.
印度 浦那
Pune India
善德浒苔·沙浦喀喇被誉为“孤儿之母”
Known as the “Mother of Orphans”,
她四十多年来一直抚养孤儿 至今已有1400多人
Sindhutai Sapkal has devoted over 40 years to raising over 1,400 children.
年近70岁的她现在开了5家孤儿院 两男两女 她甚至还为奶牛建了一个“家”
Now aged almost 70, she runs five orphanages – two for boys, two for girls and even one for cows.
我们是一个大家庭 我是上千个孩子的母亲
My family is very big. I’m a mother of thousands of children.
是282个女婿的岳母
and mother-in-law to 282 sons-in-law.
是49个儿媳的婆婆 我还是175头牛的妈
I have 49 daughters-in-law, I’m mother to 175 cows.
我们是个大家庭
My family is very big.
尽管善德浒苔本人受教育程度不高
Despite only having a basic level of schooling herself,
却深知让她养育的孩子们接受教育的重要性
Sindhutai has always maintained the importance of education for the children she raises
她养大的孩子有很多成了医生 律师或工程
and many have gone on to be doctors, lawyers and engineers.
她的孤儿院不同于普通的(孤儿院)
Unlike conventional Orphanages
她的孩子们即使年满18岁也不必离开
the children don’t have to leave when they reach 18.
而是直到找到工作或者结婚后再走
Instead they stay until they gets jobs or are married.
我帮他们建立自己的家庭 管理部门说
I help establish their family. The government says,
孩子已满18岁 该让他们离开了
the child is 18, now ask them to leave.
年满18并不代表他们已有(足够的)智慧(和能力)
Just because they’re 18 doesn’t mean they’re wise
事实上 这段时间
In fact, this is the time
正是他们特别需要爱和支持的时候
that they need more love and support.
我有时(甚至会)感谢上帝让我没有父母
I sometimes thank God for not giving me parents
因为(如果我有父母)可能不会享受到这么多的爱
because maybe I would’ve never received so much love
也可能不会与这么多兄弟姐妹
I may not have had the chance to grow up with so
朝夕相伴
many brothers and sisters.
善德浒苔把现已26岁的威内从火车站带回来时
26-year-old Vinay was taken in at one and a half months old by Sindhutai,
他还只是个一岁半的小弃婴
when she found him abandoned at a railway station.
我从童年时就一直和她生活
She’s raised me from childhood.
12月1号 她让我成家了
On 1st December, she got me married too.
如果没有妈妈 就不会有我现在成的家
The family I have is with the blessings of Mai (Mother) alone.
没有她 就没有我的现在
Without Mai, I wouldn’t have reached here.
我可能就会生活在火车站
I may have lived on a railway station
或是做其他什么事了
or would’ve done something else.
她就像对待花瓣一样呵护我们
She has literally kept us like petals of flowers.
她用她无微不至的爱和关怀养大了我
She raised me and thousands like me
也养大了数千个像我一样的孩子
with so much care and love.
我最喜欢这儿的原因就是
The fact that Mai has taken care of so many of us,
妈妈在这里尽心尽力地照顾我们
that’s my favorite thing about this place.
是妈妈给了我们这些无依无靠的孩子们一个家
The ones who had no parents were given a home by Mai.
善德浒苔自己育有四个孩子
Sindhutai has four children of her own
过去十年中 女儿Mamata帮她管理着一个男孩孤儿院
and her daughter Mamata has spent the last 10 years running one of her centres for boys.
受母亲影响 她从心理系毕业后 继续攻读社会工作硕士
Inspired by her mother, she graduated in Psychology and did her Masters in Social Work.
我想我在这并不是扮演管理者的角色
I don’t look at my role as the manager of the organization,
而是作为监护人
but as a custodian. Every being
这些砖砖瓦瓦中每个人的监护人
inside these walls and buildings,
保护他们就是我的职责
their protection by all means is my responsibility.
所以 我在这的角色就是一个监护人 一个守护者
So my role here is that of a custodian, a watchman.
我们都知道我们这里每个人都有坎坷不幸的过去
We each carry the realisation that we have come
但是
from a very troubled and unhappy past, but the life
我们现在的生活充满欢乐幸福
that we lead now is very good and blessed.
善德浒苔和她收养的孩子一样
Like the children she is taking in,
她自己也得克服许多困难
Sindhutai herself has had to overcome many challenges.
她十岁就结婚了 20岁时 她已经有了3个儿子
She was married age 10, had three sons by the age of 20
她怀着女儿九个月时 丈夫把她赶出了家门
and was cast out by her husband when 9 months pregnant with her daughter.
她独自在谷仓里生下女儿后
Having delivered her daughter herself in a barn,
就以在火车上卖唱为生
she survived by singing for food on trains.
饥饿让我认清这个世界
Hunger taught me about the world,
饥饿把我带到需要的人身边
hunger sent me to the needy,
饥饿教会我如何生活
hunger taught me how to live.
童年起 我就(留心)观察妈妈
Since childhood I have watched my mother,
说到我的童年
If I talk of my childhood, I have never
我并不是单亲家庭里长大的孩子
grown up in the framework of a single family.
我生命中有12年都是在收容所度过的
Twelve years of my life were spent in a hostel.
每当假期回家时
Whenever I would come home for holidays,
我总会看到我妈妈
I always saw that my mother
就是家里的主心骨
was the main person in our family.
学习着战胜困难
Learn to overcome obstacles.
我的苦难造就了我的人生 给了我(新的)名字
My struggles gave me my life, gave me a name.
让我成长 教会我
It gave me development, it taught me
如何为人母
how to be a mother to people.
苦难 感谢苦难
Struggles, thanks to all the struggles.
善德浒苔已获得了许多奖项 甚至还获得了荣誉学位
Sindhutai has won many awards and has even been granted honorary degrees.
没有政府的资助 她只能依靠私人捐赠
She received no government funding, relying on private donations.
因此她仍要奔波于辛苦的公众演讲
So she still maintains a gruelling public speaking schedule.
我必须去演讲(来为我们)赚口粮
I have to give speeches to earn out rations. I may
我可能已有了750个奖项 但我不可能用这些换吃的啊
have 750 awards but I can’t bread from that.
善德浒苔希望她的遗志能传承下去
Sindhutai hopes her legacy will live on,
不仅仅通过她和家人共同管理的孤儿院
not just through the centres that she and her family run,
更要通过她自身(事例的影响力)
but through her example.
她养活的很多孩子也投身了社会福利工作
And many of her children have been inspired to go into social work,
其中就包括16年前收养的现已18岁的浦拉提芭
including 18-year-old Pratibha who was taken in 16 years ago.
我欣赏妈妈用心对待每个人
The fact that Mai puts her heart into everyone,
我喜欢妈妈说话的方式
I love that. I love the way Mai talks.
她不只是我的母亲 她是我生命的全部
She is not just my mother, she is everything to me.
这些孩子都经历过不幸和苦难
These are kids who have seen unhappiness and
现在他们已经走过了漫漫苦难之路
sadness and have now come so far.
明天(未来) 他们将比我做的更好
Tomorrow, they will do even better work than I am doing
我相信(他们)
that I’M sure of.
流水被石头阻挡时
When a river overflows and clashes against a rock
并不是一直冲撞石头
it doesn’t keep hitting itself against it,
而是慢慢的绕过它 继续奔流
it slowly finds a way around it and keeps flowing.
挫折的巨石总会出现的 学会找出
Rocks of challenges will come, learn to find a way
它周围的另一条路 我常这么说
around it. That is what I always say.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

她十岁结婚,怀胎9月被丈夫抛弃,自己生下了四个孩子,却是1400个孩子的母亲。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Patricia

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcliIr7hJbY

相关推荐