未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

新西兰航空的极具创意安全广告

The Most Epic Safety Video Ever Made #AirNZSafetyVideo

快点
HURRY!
[精灵语] 欢迎各位朋友们。
[Elvish] Creoso ‘a ened kemen mellonamin.
我的朋友 欢迎来到中土
Welcome to Middle Earth my friend.
我是您这趟旅程的向导 所以请保持安静 仔细听好
I’m here to guide you on your journey so cease your rabble rousing and listen very carefully
请遵守工作人员的指示以及所有信号灯提示
and obey all crewmember instructions and all illuminated signs.
如果安全带信号灯亮起 请给我立马回到您的座位
If the seatbelt sign were to illuminate, return to your seat right away!
确保您脚边所有的贵重物品都放在前面的椅子底下
Make sure all valuables at your feet are pushed under the seat in front of you.
扣紧您的安全带并使它低跨过臀部
and fasten your seatbelt low across your hips.
我们建议您在飞行过程中保持你的安全带固定 但如果您实在需要起身
Although we recommend you keep your seatbelt fastened through the flight, if you do need to get up,
请通过抬起控制杠或按下按钮来解开安全带
release by lifting the lever, or pressing down on the button.
氧气的重要性无法言喻 所以如果氧气面罩从您的上方落下
Oxygen is precious to you beyond measure so if an oxygen mask should drop down from above,
请拉下面具 将其覆盖住嘴鼻 调整位于两边的橡胶圈 使其更加贴合
pull down on the mask, place over your nose and mouth and adjust the elastic on both sides for a secure fit.
如果您的氧气袋没有鼓起 不用感到惊慌 因为有很多自由流动着的氧气
There’s no need to sound the alarm if the bag doesn’t inflate, there’s plenty of oxygen flowing through freely.
如果您有携带儿童 在您帮他们戴之前 麻烦先管好自己
If you have halflings or young ones, secure your own mask before helping with theirs.
如果飞机起飞或着陆过程中发生小事故 请抱头靠在前排椅子下
If there’s a mishap during take off or landing, brace yourself on the seat in front of you.
我个人比较青睐更为紧凑的姿势
I myself prefer the more compact method.
把手放在头上 手肘放在腿两边 双脚平放在地上
Put your hands on your head, your elbows on either side of your legs and your feet flat on the floor.
当您坐在豪华公务舱时 请正襟危坐 把您的手放在大腿上 脚稳稳地踩在地上
When seated in Business Premier, sit upright, rest your hands on your thighs and keep your feet firmly on the floor.
您在位置上可以很容易地穿上救生衣 只需要拆开袋子 然后从头上套过去
Lifejackets are easily put on while seated, just rip open the pouch, slip it over your head,
把腰带扣好 拉紧 商务舱的救生衣就位于座位下方
clip the waist bands together, and tighten. In Economy class, it’s located under your seat.
如果您是坐在空中沙发上 救生衣就在您的脚支托中 特级经济舱的救生衣在您的座位下方
If you’re seated in a Skycouch it’s in your leg rest. In Premium Economy it’s here under your seat.
豪华公务舱的救生衣就在您的位置旁边
And if you’re seated in Business Premier it’s located here beside you.
您可以通过拉这个红色小环给救生衣充气 但只能在脱离机舱时才能这样
Inflate your lifejacket by pulling on the red tab but only when leaving the aircraft.
如果您想要救生衣更膨胀一点 可以在吹口吹气
If you need to inflate the lifejacket a bit more, blow into the mouthpiece.
工作人员会为不是很高的旅客提供可爱小巧的救生衣 您要来一件吗
Crew will provide cute little life jackets for our littlest people. Should you need one.
为了安全 飞机的任何地方都禁止抽烟 包括电子烟
Smoking anything, including electronic cigarettes, anywhere onboard is forbidden territory, as it’s dangerous.
我们点亮了每一条走廊的灯 为您在黑暗中照明道路 工作人员正为您指明出口
We have lighting in each aisle to guide the way out if it’s dark. Your crew are now pointing out your exits.
出口很有可能近在眼前 算好通往出口的几条路 以便你能记住最快的路线
Your nearest exit could be behind you. Count the rows to the exit so you know the fastest route out!
停!是时候装上各种电子设备了
and CUT! It’s time to stow all electronic devices.
由于您在777客机上 特轻手持电子设备任何时候都可使用
As you are onboard a 777 aircraft, lightweight handheld electronic devices may be used at any time.
想了解更多信息 请参考您的安全卡或询问乘务人员
For more information, please refer to your safety card or ask one of the Flight Attendants.
感谢您乘坐新西兰航空公司航班
Thank you for embarking upon your journey with Air New Zealand,
祝您旅途常有星光相伴
may your path always be guided by the light of the stars
也祝您在新西兰能拥有一段愉快奇妙的经历
and may the future bestow upon you all the happiness and adventure our Middle Earth has to offer.
各位 结束啦 希望你们喜欢
That’s a wrap everyone, I hope you enjoyed it!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

指环王花式说明飞机上需要注意的事项

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

走走走双

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOw44VFNk8Y

相关推荐