ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

做其他人做不到的事 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

做其他人做不到的事

THE MINDSET OF HIGH ACHIEVERS - Best Motivational Video for Success in Life & Study 2017

别只追求生存
Don’t just aspire to make a living.
追求活得有意义
Aspire to make a difference.
你有想要的东西? 很好 你可以拥有它们
Anything you want? Good, you can have.
宣布它是你的 努力得到它
So claim it. Work hard to get it.
当你得到它之后 往回走
When you get it, reach back.
帮助更多人得到它
Pull someone else up.
每个人都教会另一个人
Each one, teach one.
你做了很多事并不希望着你完成了很多
Just because you’re doing a lot more, doesn’t mean you’re getting a lot more done.
不要把”行动”和”成功”混为一谈
Don’t confuse movement with progress.
你没有开始 不是因为你还没有某些东西
You don’t start because of what you don’t have.
你没有开始是因为你还没有意识到
You don’t start because you don’t realize yet
生活中的美好收获都始于挑战
that the fruit of everything good in life begins with a challenge.
生活中没有什么是容易的 没有什么是值得的
There’s nothing easy in life, worthwhile in life.
所有你仰望的东西才是值得去争取的
Everything that’s uphill, that is worthwhile.
那些东西不会从天而降
And that it’s not gonna come to you and it’s not gonna fall on your lap,
也永远不会让你觉得唾手可得
and it’s not going to be something that “oh my gosh, it’s just so simple.”
这从来都是困难的
It’s always going to be difficult.
你要到成功彼岸的唯一方式就是要吃苦
The only way you’re ever going to get to the other side of this journey is you have got to suffer.
成长
To grow.
成长过程中你一定要吃苦
To grow you must suffer.
这一代的大部分人 在他们听到
Most of this generation quit the second they get talked to
“你做错了”
“You did this wrong.” “You did this wrong.”
或者听到别人冲他们喊
Or they get yelled at
“这个年代想成功太容易”的时候 他们就放弃了
It’s so easy to be great nowadays,
因为其他人都…… 大部分人都很弱小
cause everybody else is… most people are weak.
这是退化的一代
This is a softened generation.
如果你意志坚定 有点能力
So if you have any mental toughness, any ability,
稍微自律
any fraction of self-discipline,
你能坚持做不想做的事 (你就成功了)
the ability to not want to do it, but still do it.
理解是一件很困难的事
People have a hard thing to understand.
我很讨厌跑步
I hate to run.
我都要被它逼疯了 但现在已经不会了
And it makes me so crazy. It doesn’t anymore.
如果你讨厌跑步 为什么要跑?
Why do you run if you hate it?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不想洗澡 能不洗吗?
I don’t wanna take showers and need either, I hate that too.
这就是生活!
That’s the life, man!
直到我的心态改变 我才有所成
It wasn’t until I changed that mentality that I became somebody.
你感觉茫然的时候都在做什么呢?
What do you do on the days when you’re just not feeling it?
那些日子……
Those days…
那些精疲力竭
Those days when I’m tired or worn out,
或仅仅是厌倦了辛苦工作的日子
or just basically sick of the grind.
我在干什么呢?
What do I do on those days?
我仍然前行
I go anyways.
就算我只是机械地去做这些事 我也把它完成了
I get it done even if I’m just going through the motions.
我完成了
I go through the motions.
我并不很想锻炼?
I don’t really wanna work out?
我锻炼了
I work out.
我并不很想把握住这个项目?
I really don’t wanna hammer on a project?
我把握住了这个项目
I hammer on the project.
并不很想起床 钻出被窝?
Don’t really wanna get up and get out of bed?
我起床了 钻出被窝了
Yeah, I get up and get out of bed.
但如果你能完成你讨厌的事
But, if you can get through to doing things that you hate to do,
换而言之 就是伟大
on the other side it’s greatness.
因此 要有梦想 但也要有目标
So have dreams, but have goals.
人生目标
Life goals.
年度目标
Yearly goals.
月度目标
Monthly goals.
每日目标
Daily goals.
要明白 想实现这些目标
And understand that to achieve these goals
你必须自律 坚持
you must apply discipline and consistency.
为了实现你的目标
In order to achieve your goals,
你必须每天都自律和坚持
you must apply discipline and consistency every day.
不能三天打鱼两天晒网
Not just on Tuesday and miss a few days.
你必须花心思
You have to work at it.
你每天都要规划好
Every day you have to plan.
每天你要对自己说
Every day you’re going to say
“我们不是计划失败的 我们只是没有做好计划”
“We don’t plan to fail, we fail to plan!”
努力是有回报的
Hard work works.
辛勤工作是成功人士所做的
Working really hard is what successful people do.
别听从你心中的那一丝念头
Do not listen to that little voice.
去行动
Instead, go through the motions.
承起重担
Lift the weights.
向顶峰冲刺
Sprint the hill.
参与项目
Work on the project.
离开被窝
Get out of bed.
我最大的一条原则是 我不喜欢拖延
As an overall rule, I do not like procrastination.
必须要把事情做完
You need to get things done.
成长是明天会更好的唯一保障
Growth is the only guarantee that tomorrow is going to get better.
第一个问题非常简单:你如何提升自己?
The first question is very simple: -What are you doing to develop yourself?
如今99%的人都在假想 仅仅是假想
99% of people today are assuming, just assuming
他们总会更好的
that somehow they’ll get better.
非常悲哀的人们 非常悲哀!
Very sad folks, very sad!
让我告诉你们一些关于假想的事情
Because let me tell you something about assumption.
假想是生命中巨大的失败
Assumption is a huge disappointment in life.
你看到的是一个爱畅想未来的人
You show me a person that assumes and
我看到的是这个人每天都活得很失败
I’ll show a person that almost daily is disappointed.
如果问我这种情况该怎么解决 我会给你念一下我曾经是怎么做的
For me to fix this, I get to read what’s the hell is wrong with David Goggins.
别责怪任何人
Not to blame anybody.
读读我的书好吗?
Read my books, okay?
我惧怕我的影子
I’m afraid of my shadow.
我要如何克服?
How can I overcome that?
去当兵 被揍几顿
Go in the military, get your ass kicked.
做你讨厌的事
Do things you hate to do.
生活每天都不舒坦
Be uncomfortable every day of your life.
明白这点
Roger that.
我不是世界上最聪明的小孩
I’m not the smartest kid in the world.
好吧
Okay.
你看 如果有人说“不 你很聪明 别这么说自己”
You see, if somebody’s saying “Oh no, you’re smart! No, no, don’t say that to yourself!”
我会对自己说“不 我是个傻逼”
I say to myself “No! I’m a dumb motherf***er!”
好的 明白了
Okay, roger that!
你要如何变聪明呢?
How you get smarter?
接受教育
Educate yourself.
我们逃避的那些是真相
So the things that we run from, we run off from the truth.
我们在逃避真相 朋友
We run off from the truth, man!
因此唯一的成功方式就是勇敢面对真相
So the only way I became successful was going towards the truth.
虽然痛苦 虽然残忍 但这改变了我
As painful, as brutal as it is, it changed me.
这让我以自己的能力成为了如今的我
It allowed me to become in my own right, who I am today.
振作起来 朋友们
Tighten up, people.
这没问题的
It’s okay!
相信我 这没问题
Trust me. It’s okay.
可能有人曾叫你黑鬼
You might be called nigger one day.
这没问题
It’s okay.
可能有人曾叫你犹太人或者同性恋
You might be called some Jewish word or some faggot or gay word.
这没问题
It’s okay.
让他们叫吧
Let them call you that.
你现在要做什么?他们并不能掌控你的生活
What are you gonna do now? They don’t own your life.
你现在如何掌控自己的生活?
How are you gonna control that now?
你如何转变现状并说出“明白”
How are you gonna flip it upside down and say ‘roger that’?
现在我可以驾驭这个了
Now I’m gonna harness this s**t.
你们会在今后的几年里读到我的事迹
And you’ll read about me years from now.
怎么做呢?就是这个问题 你要怎么做呢?
How? That the question. How are you gonna do that?
脸皮厚点 更像一个人
Thicken your skin. Become more of a human being.
别怕镜子里的倒影
Don’t be afraid of the reflection in the mirror.
因为那是所有你害怕的东西
Because that’s all you can be afraid of.
一旦你克服了镜中倒影 你就成功了
Once you overcome the reflection in the mirror, you’ve done it.
难以接受的真相就是
Here’s the hard truth.
人们并不一定希望你成功
People don’t necessarily want you to succeed.
你的梦想越大
And the bigger your dream,
会有越多人突然跳出来试图制止你
the more people that are gonna come out the woodwork to try to stop you.
就像奥利弗·恩伯顿说的
As Oliver Emberton said:
“唯一不惹别人生气的办法就是别干重要的事”
“The only way to avoid pissing people off is to do nothing important.”
但如果你为重要的事而奋斗
But if you’re striving for something important,
如果你想做出真正的改变
if you’re trying to make real change,
如果人生中有一件事
if there is something in your life
让你拼命想要做成
that you are absolutely hellbent to make it happen,
你必须明白 你要克服许多困难
you have got to understand that you are going be fighting against something.
人们会阻碍你
People are going to be pushing back against you.
而你对成功的信念 你的坚持
And it is going to be your ability to hold true
决定你能否实现它
to that vision that’s going to determine whether you can pull it off.
就像维克多·雨果说过的:
And as Victor Hugo said:
“你有敌人? 好事啊”
“You have enemies? Good!
这意味着在你生命中的某个时刻你需要捍卫一些东西”
It means you stood up for something at some point in your life.”
这就是很多人做不到的
And that’s what people miss.
他们就想安安稳稳地到达彼岸
They somehow wanna get through this unscathed.
他们就是希望
They somehow hope
当人们看到他的伟大决心
that with this grand change that they wanna make,
就立马迷上他
the people just fall in love.
他们希望看到一个富有远见的人
that they see your vision,
这样他们就能簇拥在你身后 希望你来带领他们
that they fall in line behind you and that they want you to lead them.
因为普通人做不到
That’s not the way the people work.
有远见已经能让你与众不同了
Having a vision already puts you in an incredibly rare group of people.
能看到别人看不见的东西
Being able to see something that other people can’t see,
这就是梦想家的作用
that is the role of a visionary.
就是向其他人描述一个他们甚至还不知道的世界
It’s literally to interpret the world that other people don’t even know exist,
让其开花结果
and bring it into fruition,
让人们对其激动不已
and get people excited about it.
簇拥在你身后
Get them to fall in line.
但请明白 当你有一支军队时 就会有敌军
But understand, when you build an army you will have an opposing force.
就像马克·吐温说的:
But as Mark Twain said:
“远离那些轻视你抱负的人
“Keep away from those who try to belittle your ambitions.
小人总是这么做
Small people always do that.
但真正伟大的人
But the really great ones,
他们会让你相信你也可以变得伟大”
they make you believe that you too can become great.”
这才是你应该交往的人
And that’s the kind of person that you wanna surround yourself with.
你希望周围是相信你的人
You wanna surround yourself with people that believe in you.
你希望周围是那些即使他们看不见你的抱负
You wanna surround yourself with people that even when they can’t see it,
但可以看到你的人
they can see you.
即使他们不理解你要做什么 他们相信你这个人
Even when they don’t understand what you’re trying to build, they believe in you.
他们愿意站在你身后
And they’re willing to get in line.
他们愿意和你的敌军对垒
And they’re willing to meet that opposing force.
当你能用你的想法激励人们
And when you’re able to galvanize people around your idea
推动你的想法并为之付出
and push it forward and pay for them.
这个世界有无限可能
The world not as it is but as it could be,
当你可以做出改变时
that when you can make change.
别惧怕吓跑人们
But you can’t be afraid to piss people off.
你要知道 他们是为你而来
You have to know that they’re coming for you
你要愿意战斗
and you have to be willing to fight.
如果你不愿意战斗
Because if you’re not willing to fight,
你现在就可以坐下了
you might as well sit down now.
如果你要成为为数不多站出来的那些人的其中一个
So if you’re gonna be one of the few that stands up,
那就做好战斗的准备
you’ve gotta stand up prepared for war.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有理想,坚持,克服内心的恐惧,每个人都有成功的可能

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

可可天使

审核员

审核员U

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVG4wgCqeEQ

相关推荐