ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

心灵和思考 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

心灵和思考

The Mind - Alan Watts

所以 我们先想想陷入恶性循环的的思想是什么样的
So then let’s consider first of all what is a mind in the grip of a vicious circles.
一个最明显的例子就是众所周知的焦虑现象
Well one of the most obvious instances that we all know is the phenomenon of worry.
医生告诉你不得不经历一场手术
The doctor tells you that you have to have an operation.
于是焦虑产生 以至于人们都会不由自主的担心起来
And that has been set up so that automatically everybody worries about it.
它让你毫无食欲 睡意全无
But since worrying takes away your appetite and your sleep
明知对你无益
it’s not good for you.
然而你无法停止去焦虑
But you can’t stop worrying
此外 你也会去额外担心你正在担心的
and therefore you get additionally worried that you are worrying.
因为 这一切都很荒谬
And then furthermore because that is quite absurd
你为自己的所作所为而易怒
and your mad at yourself because you do it,
你担心你变的焦虑而使你焦虑
you are worried because you worry because you worry.
这是一个恶性循环
That is a vicious circle.
所以现在
So now, can you
你能让你内心平静下来么
allow your mind to be quiet?
这难道不难么
Isn’t it difficult?
因为心情就像一只猴子
Because the mind seems to be like a monkey,
叽叽喳喳上蹿下跳
jumping up and down and jabbering all the time.
一旦你学会了思考 你就停不下来
Once you’ve learned to think you can’t stop.
很大一部分人
And an enormous number of people
每天让自己心灵疲惫
devote their lives to keeping their minds busy
而且无法忍受寂寞
and feel extremely uncomfortable with silence.
但当你独自一人时
When you’re alone
没人和你说话 除了焦虑
nobody’s saying anything, there’s nothing to do
无事可干 没有其他东西去转移对焦虑的注意力
just this worrying, this lack of distraction.
我想撇下自己
I’m left alone with myself
我想逃离自己 并且不止一刻这样想过
and I wanna get away from myself I always want to get away myself.
这就是我为什么去看电影
That’s why I go to the movies,
为什么会去饼干店
that’s why I go to the biscuit stores,
这也解释了为什么我要么追女孩 要么酩酊大醉亦或者什么都不干
that’s why I go after the girls or anything or get drunk or whatever.
我不想再和自己呆在一起
I don’t want to be with myself.
我感觉自己就像一个怪人
I feel queer.
所以为什么你想要逃离自己呢 这究竟有什么坏处呢
So well why do you wanna run away from yourself? What’s so bad about it?
为什么你想忘了这些 为什么你想成为你自己
Why do you want to forget this? Why do you want to become yourself?
因为你痴迷于思考
Because you are addicted to thoughts.
这是一种毒品 一旦染上就戒不掉
This is a drug, too dangerous one.
随时随地 不停的强迫自己思考
Compulsive thinking, on and on and on and on all the time.
这是一种习惯
It’s a habit.
所以停止思考的确困难
So there’s a difficulty about stopping that activity.
但如果你想要心智健全 你不得不停下来
And you really have to stop it if you want to be sane.
因为 如果我不停的讲话 我会听不进其他人讲的内容
Because if I talk all the time I don’t hear what anyone else has to say.
最终的结局就是我滔滔不绝而大家无话可说
And I’ll end up in the situation of having nothing to talk about but my own talking.
如果我不停的思考就会和上面的境况完全一样
And so exactly the same way if I think all the time
我除了思考别无它物可想
I won’t have anything to think about except thoughts.
所以为了能想点儿什么
So in order to have something to think about,
你有时必放弃一会儿思考
there are times when you simply must stop thinking.
所以 你会怎么做
Well, how do you do that?
第一条准则就是不要去尝试
The first rule is don’t try to.
因为如果你做了
Because if you do,
你就会像用滚烫的熨斗熨平湍急的河水的人一样
you will be like someone trying to make rough water smooth with a flatiron.
这样做只会让河水更翻腾
And all that will do will stir it up.
同样是水塘中翻滚的泥浆
So in the same way as a muddy turbulent pool
弃之不理 它就会沉淀下来
quiets itself when left alone,
所以你必须知道如何让思想闲置下来
you have to know how to leave your mind alone.
这会给你的心灵放个假
It will quiet itself.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

放下思绪,不要再去担心你所担心,而让自己焦虑,给心灵放个假把

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

薛定的饿猫

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic

相关推荐