未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当阿甘正传遇上黑客帝国……

The Matrix Starring Forrest Gump - Hero Swap

上车, 我们没有多少时间
Get in. We don’t have much time.
妈妈经常说不要上陌生人的车。
Mama always said not to be taking rides from strangers.
我是福利斯特, 福利斯特·甘
I’m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
我是崔妮蒂。
I’m Trinity.
好吧! 我们现在不是陌生人了。
Well now we ain’t strangers no more.
终于!
At last.
欢迎福利斯特 正如你所猜的那样 我就是孟菲斯
Welcome Forrest. As you no doubt have guessed. I am Morpheus.
很高兴认识你孟菲斯 我是福利斯特 福利斯特 甘
Nice to meet you Morpheus. I’m Forrest. Forrest Gump.
来吧 请坐
Come. Have a seat.
很不幸,母体高深莫测
Unfortunately no one can be told what the Matrix is
你只能自己去领会
You have to see it for yourself.
孟菲斯是一个奇怪的人。
Morpheus was a strange man.
他喜欢在暴风雨的晚上带着太阳镜在屋里呆着
He liked to wear sunglasses indoors, at night, during a rain storm.
但是我喜欢他。
But I liked him,
而且他有糖糖。
and he had candy.
我也喜欢糖果。
I like candy too.
什么!
WHAT!
真令人惊叹!
ASTONISHING!
他吃了俩?
He ate both?
这意味着什么?
What does that mean?
我不知道……
I don’t know…
这就是主架构。
This is the construct.
这是我们的资料载入程序。
It is our loading program
我们可以载入任何我们需要的东西。
We can load anything we need.
任何东西?
Anything?
是的! 所有的。
Yes. Anything.
嗯……
Hmmmm…
胡椒博士(碳酸汽水)。
Dr. Peppers
大量的胡椒博士(碳酸汽水)。
Lots of Dr. Peppers.
啊……
Uhhhhh…
因为我们在其中一个计算机程序里面。
Because we was in one of those computer programs
我想喝多少胡椒博士(碳酸汽水)就可以喝多少。
I could drink as many Dr Peppers as I wanted
还有我可以不用去嘘嘘……
And I never had to go pee.
Tank(接线员)
Tank.
载入跳跃训练程序。
Load the jump program.
突然我们出现在一个建筑物的楼顶。
Suddenly we were on top of a building
你必须清空掉所有的
You have to let it all go Forrest.
恐惧 迟疑和怀疑 福里斯特
Fear, doubt and disbelief.
释放你的心灵
Free your mind.
现在,如果我告诉你这些,你不会相信。
Now, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you.
但是我可以像风一样飞翔。
But I can fly like the wind blows.
我不知道这是不是因为我喝的胡椒博士。
I don’t know if it was all the Dr Peppers I drank
或事实上,我们在一个计算机程序,我可以随心所欲地做事儿
Or the fact that we was in a computer program and I could do whatever I wanted.
但如果我要去某个地方。
But if I was going somewhere
我在飞!
I WAS FLYING!!
后来有人来了并且把墨菲斯带走了。
Sometime later some bad men came and took Morpheus away
所以我们必须把他救回来。
so we had to get him back
停在那里 小姐!你真的以为你可以自己闯进这座建筑?
Stop right there lady! You really think you can break in to this building all by yourself?
我并不是一个人。
I’m not alone.
哈?
Huh?
我必须拯救墨菲斯!
I GOTTA SAVE MORPHEUS!!
我在军队的经历让我能够熟练使用枪支
Turns out all that time I spent in the army made me pretty handy with a gun.
福利斯特, 一个特工!
Forrest. An agent!
你就是救世主福利斯特!你就是救世主!
YOU’RE THE ONE FORREST! YOU’RE THE ONE!!
然而没有任何特别理由,
Then for no particular reason at all
我觉得有什么东西咬我。
It felt like something just up and bit me.
哦!有东西咬我!
OW! SOMETHING UP AND BIT ME!!
只是个人类。
Only human.
人就只会干这个
Human acts human does.
吃我一招。
Dodge this.
谢谢你崔妮蒂。
Thank you Trinity.
你跟我就像豌豆和胡萝卜一样。
You and me is like peas and carrots.
我们离开这里吧。
Let’s get out of here.
福利斯特, 有些事我需要告诉你。
Forrest. There’s something I need to tell you.
但是我不知道该怎么说。
But I don’t know how.
啊!崔妮蒂。 你可以告诉我任何事情 ,你是我的女孩。
Aww Trinity. You can tell me anything. You’re my girl.
甘先生。
Mr. Gump
是福利斯特, 福利斯特甘。
It’s Forrest. Forrest Gump.
你没子弹了。
You’re empty.
有时,我猜子弹就是会不够。
Sometimes. I guess there just aren’t enough bullets.
哈?
Huh?
啊啊啊……
YYEEAEEAARRGGGGHHHH!!
我要挂电话了。
I’m going to hang up this phone
并展示给这个世界,
and show the world
生活就像一盒巧克力,
that life is like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道你会得到什么。
You never know what you’re gonna get
这就是我要说的。
And that’s all I have to say about that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

阿甘的黑客帝国之旅,ur the one

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Wesker

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KKt-BLWJQM

相关推荐