ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

金嗓子-从流浪汉到好莱坞大佬逆袭之路 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

金嗓子-从流浪汉到好莱坞大佬逆袭之路

The Man with the Golden Voice: "I Went from Homeless to Hollywood” | Where Are They Now | OWN

[音乐]
TED WILLIAMS: You know, on January 4, 2011
Ted Williams:你知道 在2011年1月4日
I was again homeless and penniless and hopeless,
在很多人看来 我还是一次无家可归 身无分文
in some people’s eyes.
而且毫无希望
And when I got the call that they were looking
当我接到电话 说有人在找
for a homeless guy with a– a golden voice,
一名有金嗓子的流浪汉
I had no idea, really, who they were talking about
我真的不知道 他们聊的是谁
until someone called me and told me,
直到有人打电话给我 给我说
it’s you that you’re looking for!
你就是他们一直在找的人
Your video went viral! Again,
你的视频火遍了网络
I don’t know what to make
我还是不知道这怎么回事
of that because I wasn’t
因为我
familiar with viral videos.
对爆红视频一点也不了解
And I didn’t post that video.
我也没有上传那个视频
And I knew nothing — very little, should I say —
而我几乎应该说完全不懂
of the internet at all.
互联网
And next thing you know, I’m on”The Today
接下来发生的事情 你们知道 我参加了
Show” with Matt Lauer and Meredith
Matt Lauer 和 Meredith 主持的《今日秀》
and all of those great people.
和他们优秀的团队一起
And all of a sudden thereafter I’m
那之后 突然
on one of the leading doctor shows
我又受邀当了
on television.
著名医师访谈节目的嘉宾
I mean, the cameras, the lights–
我是说 那些摄像机 灯光
I’ve had all of the networks around the world.
全球的网络媒体都关注我
I went from homeless to Hollywood.
我从流浪汉变成了好莱坞明星
[LAUGHS] I went from drinking rotgut
[笑声]转眼间 我就从喝劣质酒
to Grey Goose in a matter of minutes.
到喝灰雁伏特加
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐播放]
Overwhelming would be an understatement.
说这是巨大变化 只能算轻描淡写
Let’s just say I was paralyzed with fear.
这么说吧 我曾被恐惧麻痹
I was paralyzed with– with success.
我也曾被成功麻痹
I just didn’t know what to feel at any given time.
我不知道何时该有何感受
My emotions surfaced out of nowhere.
我的情感不知从何表达
All through my homeless days, I never cried.
在我无家可归的日子里 我未曾哭过
My father died, I never cried. Here,
我父亲去世 我未曾哭过
I get to this point.
而现在
And it seemed like everything that I should have and would
好像所有我该为之哭泣 或将为之哭泣的事情
have cried for surfaced.
都涌现出来
And I just became an emotional wreck.
我成了情感的残骸
I– I feel like it was, really, too much too fast.
我 我觉得这真得太多太快了
I mean, hey, giving me a job would have been one thing. Ted,
我意思是 嘿 给我一份工作就够了
you know, you’ve won this.
Ted 你取得了工作机会
You’ve– you’ve got that.
你得到了工作
And thank you so much.
非常感谢
I would’ve– I’d have been satisfied right then and there.
我当时当刻就该心满意足
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐播放]
When people see me, they see an act of God.
当人们看着我 他们看到的是上帝的旨意
They also see that God is still alive,
他们也看到上帝依然存在
and he’s still working modern-day miracles.
他仍在创造现代奇迹
I really do feel that he who was homeless
我真的觉得 那些无家可归的人
will lead the hopeless home.
能带领绝望的人回家
I don’t want people to think
当我离开这个世界的时候
of me as I left this earth
我不想让人认为
that I was a crackhead.
我是个瘾君子
I want them to– to see the impact.
我希望他们看到好的影响
And I want my grandkids to look on YouTube
我希望我的孙子孙女们在YouTube上
and see some of the things that their pawpaw
看到他们爷爷做的一些事
was proud of, that did.
他们会感到骄傲的事
And– and I’m not going to sell myself short for anything
而且我不会为了任何事情短期出卖自己
because God gave me this for a reason.
因为上帝赐予我这个天赋是有原因的
And that reason is to be here, to talk to you,
这个原因就是来到这里 跟你聊天
to tell you to keep me in your prayers.
告诉你 在你祈祷时请谈到我
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐播放]
This is Friends of the Homeless.
这是流浪汉之友
It’s a shelter that was here when I needed it.
它是当我需要时就在这里的庇护所
One of the big things that I know
我知道的一件重要的事是
that many of these guys
这里很多人
suffer from, as well as me back in the day, was socks.
因为没有袜子而倍受折磨 就像我之前吃苦的那些日子
We didn’t have many.
我们缺袜子
But today, I’m going to give back some socks.
不过如今 我打算带些袜子回去
All right, Danny.
好的 Danny
-I love you, brother. -I love you.
-我爱你 兄弟 -我爱你
You know I do.
你知道我爱你们的
Thank you, man.
谢谢 哥们儿
TED WILLIAMS: (VOICEOVER) I was right
Ted Williams:(画外音)我就在
there at the head of the line waiting for my handout.
队伍最前头等着我的捐赠品
So this is where I have a lot of loyalties now.
这个地方有很多我的铁杆粉丝
There’s my brother.
那是我兄弟
How you doing?
你好吗
TED WILLIAMS: (VOICEOVER) It’s just exciting
Ted Williams:(画外音)这真让人兴奋
to meet the people and to embrace them
能见到这些人 拥抱他们
with hugs and all
和所有这些事情
of that stuff because they know that I
因为他们知道
was just, five years ago, in the same situations that they were.
五年前 我也是和他们一样的状况
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[音乐播放]
Five years ago I held a sign that said,”I
五年前 我举着一个牌子 上面写着
have a God-given gift of voice.
我有一副上帝赐予的好嗓音
I’m an ex-radio announcer who’s fallen on hard times. Please,
我是前广播播音员 我陷入了困境 求求你
any help would be greatly appreciated.
任何帮助我都非常感激
Thank you, and God bless.”
谢谢 上帝保佑
You know, if I was asked to rewrite
你知道 如果今天我被要求重写这个牌子
that sign today it would say,
它会写着
” I have a God-given gift of voice.
我有一副上帝赐予的好嗓音
Acknowledge him in all my ways, and he will direct my path.
用尽办法认可他 他将为我领路
Thank you, and God bless.”
谢谢 上帝保佑

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Ted Williams 曾是流浪汉,瘾君子,他在街头流浪了近20年。凭借天生的金嗓子,他成功摆脱过去,成为好莱坞明星。如今,他不仅仅改变了自己的命运,也要为他曾经的朋友们带去帮助。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Emma

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH7hUgdQV3I

相关推荐