ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

2016维密秀幕后P7 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

2016维密秀幕后P7

The Making Of The 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Part 7

我很兴奋
I’m so excited
我已经三天没有睡觉了
like I’ve been not sleepy last three days
因为我在想 天呢 只剩两天就要开始了
Because I’m like “oh my god! only two more days.”
-我懂这感觉 -只剩一天了-喔 已经开始了
– I know! -only one more day! oh! It’s here!!!!!
所以住在…
So living in the catsting,
你有想过你能参加这场秀吗
Did you think that you have book the show?
你有想过 喔 我做到了
Did you think”oh I got it” ?
你知道吗 我就有这种感觉
You know what..I had the feeling
-你有这样的感觉啊 -是啊
-You had the feeling – Yeah
我有这种感觉
I had this feeling
和所有女孩在这架飞机上
what is it feel like to be on this plane with all the girls
成为维密天使的一员是什么感觉
and  just be one of victoria secret’s angels?
喔 我的天呢
oh my gosh.
我不相信
I don’t believe..
我也不知道
I don’t know..
让我们静静哭会儿
Let me get over to cry.
现场太激动人心了
the venue is so incredible
当女孩们走在T台上时 我很爱看她们尖叫
You know. when the girls  walk’in, I love they are crying
被她们的美丽折服了
They are just overwhelmed by the beauty
这就是我们现在所做的事
and what we are doing here
大皇宫是那么的璀璨夺目
On the Grand Palais which is just so brightening
我们第一次走在这儿的T台上
We are just walk’in here for the first time
走在这舞台上 就像
And you walk on stage, It’s like…
我真的有T台恐惧症 不是开玩笑
I really response on my T bugs. I’m not joking
太激动啦
It’s so exciting!!
我完全准备好了 我已经等不及想要上台了
I’m so ready, I cannot wait to walk down
在…之后 我等不及想要回去
I can’t wait to come back after the finaly
就想说 哇偶 我们做到了
And just give a “ooh we did it” you know  
能来到这儿 就是最完美的了
This is like the perfect moment to be here
我的意思是这太美了
I mean.. It’s just so beautiful
现在 我已经无法用言语表达我们的感受了
I don’t even think its work to describe what our feelings 
我们都兴奋过头了
right now. we are like surpassed excited
连空气的感觉都是不一样的
It vertical airs to different here
就像弥漫着浪漫和爱的气息一样
It’s like give breathing in romans and loves just…
感觉这儿的空气里弥漫着什么东西
There are something in the air here
可我还带不回去
like I cannot wanna buddle them bring back to home
这儿 对我们来说非常重要
Here, it is important to us
它是世界时尚之都
Because it’s the fashion capital of the world
这个地方 有它自己的身份标签
and just this venue in a label itself
非常富丽堂皇
is just so grand and beautiful
当选定这个场地
When unpayment of this venue, 
他说这就是秀场
He said this is where the show as
我们就着手准备了
We started looking at venues
在2015年1月到2月的时间里
I believe with January and Feburary of 2015
最大的变化就是每个人都参与
The biggest challenge is to be precize with everyone of 
以及用这些资金来做好准备工作
and prepare everything in that funds
这感觉就像是我们在用bra建造剧院
It feels we just build the bra with theater,
你知道的 一切从零开始
you know from scratch
当你完全准备好的时候就一点儿都不用担心了
This is never mind when you fully like ready
如果有什么需要做的
If something needs to be done,
额 她开始了
well, she is going on, will be doing it
要是她在排队 就说明有事要发生
If she is in the line up and it needs to happen.
它仍然会发生
It will be still happening.
现在能背上它吗
-Can we should put it on now?
-我想背上它 -我也是
-I wanna carry it on!! -Yeah
哈哈… 来 我们试试
hhhhhhh….Let’s fit it on 
好啊
OK
大秀开始的前一天
We are the day before the fashion show
我在做最后一次彩排
I’m doing my final fitting
我的翅膀和袜子出了点问题
And things are change to my wings, my socks
在可以拿下来之前 我都得背着它 直到下一场
I have to screw it on next wave, till telling to take away
直到最后一秒
just like, literally changing to the last second
我们现在为这场秀24小时待命
We are now lessing 24 hours away for the show.
一会儿我们还有模特彩排
And we are going to have the modle rehearsal next
歌手也换上演出服和我们一起彩排
singer rehearsal is really putting on together for us
因为我们要提前和歌曲、歌手
because we’ve known where the songs are, hid musicians are,
以及模特的服装对好
what models are wearing
这是我们第一次见到这样的场面
but this was the first time we saw all together
这太壮观 太震撼了
and it’s really quit spectacular,
你可以在这儿看到你未来的动态
any motional and you see your year’s work coming together 
等不及到明天了
can’t wait to tomorrow
今天是2016年11月30日
It’s November 30th, 2016
万事俱备了
Everything is ready
在历经18个月的筹备工作后 这场大秀
It’s been 18 months of work, appearances
这场时尚内衣秀 就要开始了
the hormone fashion, it’s the hormone of  launching way
来到这儿 大皇宫
coming here, to the grand palais,
参加这场内衣秀
and doing the show like this
这是一次难得的经历 是个大事儿
It’s a humbly experience. This is a big deal.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

Summer 94

翻译译者

Shirley

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDJRv4Tv4EI

相关推荐