未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

2016维密秀幕后P3

The Making Of The 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Part 3

今天我们将进行第一次正式试装
We are gonna have our first full fittings today.
真是令人激动
Really excited.
创意永远都有这样一种魔力
Because creativity is always great
让更多人展示出他们的魅力
to bring more people to the table.
当你尽情施展你的创造力时
You just get a much richer
你能收获一种更加丰盛 更具美感的体验
More easthetic experience what you’re trying to express creatively.
从挑选模特
Just staring the boy exchange and see the outfits
到做出衣服的成品
in real materials
再把衣服放到模特身上 每一步都很重要
and putting them on a model makes a huge difference.
任重而道远
-There are just so much to do at this time -Yeah
-因为全部工作耗时数月-的确 要做太多准备
-Because it takes months -lots of preparation, yeah
才能做好服装
to make the outfit.
这就是一切的开始 所有想法只是纸上的画稿
Well this is the very beginning, the idea in the drawing
然后Kylar的任务是带领我们在能力范围内
and then Kylar’s go to build it into a reality
尽可能在现实中还原画中的创意
that we can achieve.
我们要做的是 将手稿印到透明的塑料板上
So what we do, is we copy down to clear plastic sheets
这样我们就能用投影仪把它放大
So we can blow it up on the projecter
如此一来我们的设计师团队
So it helps for the design team
就可以看到现实尺寸的翅膀
to be able to see the wing in full scale.
通过这种方式我们画出花纹
From this whole, make the patterns,
同时要想好翅膀的轮廓该如何走线
We’ll figure out where the wires gonna go
想好如何使翅膀贴合模特的身材
and the backpack how it’s going to hit her body.
–哇 看呐 –我就说 很合身
-Wow look -It seems fit that’s what I said.

Amazing
Kylar 把翅膀稍微往上抬一些
Let be a litter higher, Kylar
–太大? –恐怕是的
-Too big?-Too big!
–嗯…对 –这样?–嗯
-Umm… there. -Right there? -Yeah.
我们对品牌有极其相似的理解
We have a very similar sensibility with the brand.
我们想要带来的是一种
So what we bring it is,
街头文化的感觉 一种全球性的时尚感
is just a hint of street culture, global fashion sense.
我们把幻想的元素糅合进真实的衣服中去
And we mix in fantasies and real clothing all together.
这套战衣加入了许多狗狗和流苏的元素
We have this outfit with lots of dogs and tapes.
这是时尚与娱乐的碰撞
It’s a fashion meets entertainment.
所以我们的设计既要梦幻又得有趣
So you need to bring the fantasy and the fun aspect.

[Laughter] Yeah!
Jeff这次特地来与我们讨论
Jeff has come to have this discussion about
这些图案的布局
the placement of the painting.
确定完图案位置以后
The colors of the painting on each of the outfits
他还要决定每件战衣上图案的颜色
he’s been allocated.
这块布料想要达到一种简单 朴素的感觉
It’s meant to be this naive, homespun.
但同时它又特别奢侈
But this is so luxurious in terms of…
因为我们是自己在创作称心如意的布料
We’re creating our own fabric.
这不是打印的 是手工的
It’s not printed. It’s hand-painted.
纯手工刺绣
It’ll be hand-embroilered.
嗯这里会用到羊羔皮
So there’ll be this hand… yeah, hand lambswool.
要是给我穿上倒是很不错哈
It will be extra of those for me to wear.
你说了算 老大
all for you.captain [Laughter]
我觉得应该要注意每一个细节
I’d like to pay a lot of attentions on every detail
我正是这样做的
as I’m doing it.
有时你能一下子注意到衣服的细节 也可能不会
Like you can tell of a suddence you cannot have done.
或者说 很可能你根本没注意到某些细节
or they say… or you’re not gonna see it
衣服一晃而过 观众根本看不清
if they tempted away
但实际上 观众是会注意细节的
You actually do.
那么既然要在电视上直播
And for television
我们真的要方方面面
You have to really pay attention to
都追求完美
all the details on everything.
我们要做的有很多
We are making…several things.
制作许多战衣还有大羽毛翅膀
We are making a lot of body suits and leather work.
今天刚刚跟模特们试穿了
and we just had fitting today,
除此之外
Further well…
做了一些微调
There were few changes.
–那是不是…. —裂口?
-I think that would meant to be like….- a rip change

-A rip change.
模特得特别瘦才穿得出感觉
Which she is meant to be a skeleton.
那个应该在这
-That needs to be here.
这里应该向下包起来
-And this needs to be wrapped down,right
能向后折吗
Can we cut back ,is that possible?
然而这样子她肌肉线条的美感
What I’m losing is all the beautiful muscle tone
包括腿的肤质 都没法表现出来了
and skin texture of her legs.
我的关注点总是这个女孩穿上这套内衣会有多性感
My idea always is how sexy does this girl looking in the outfit,
这是每个女孩都梦寐以求的东西
is it something you want to register to it.
我觉得这样还不行
And for me it just didn’t work
露出来的肌肤太少了
I wasn’t seen enough skin.
这感觉还不够讲究
It didn’t feel exquisite.
所以得把这剪了 让皮肤露出来
So it was about cutting out, getting skin back.
为了把衣服做得臻于完美
Understanding how to make it close to something
我们不断地在脑海中进行构思和想象 我们真的是用心去做
We imagine in our mind, It’s just the heart with.
接下来是回到画板
Next step is to go back to the drawing boad.
我们量了Javen的三维
We took measurement to Javen
然后会做一个新的mecca
and will make a new mecca
那样有希望让成品衣最大限度的接近我们最终想要的样子
That will hopely come close to what they ultimately want.
祝我好运 哈哈
So, wish me luck. hh
因为当你选中了布料
Cause when you chose a fabric,
你其实并不知道这种布料会呈现怎样立体效果
You chose it without understanding how it’s gonna look in 3D,
它会给你怎样的观感
what shine it’s gonna give you,
你也不知道这套内衣到底有多重
or weight it’s going to have.
所以这一步很重要
So this is really important.
这些步骤以后 我们才能肯定地说 就要这个尺寸
Within definitely say,”Yes, this scale works.”
没错 就是这种布料
“Yes, this fabric works.”
嗯 这些就是我们对细节
Yeah. This is like the moment where we made decisions
追求卓越的例子
about the detail, for sure.
真的太棒了 Kylar 太棒了
Really wonderful, Kylar. Wonderful!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

Summer 94

翻译译者

Joy

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4s8shykng

相关推荐