未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

2016维密秀幕后P1

The Making Of The 2016 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Part 1

[音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
2016维多利亚的秘密[巴黎]幕后
Making the 2016Victoria’ Secret Fashion ShowPARIS
[音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
第一期始于巴黎
EPOSIDE1IT STARTS IN PARIS
我现在在法国巴黎 站在大皇宫的前面
I am in Paris, Frence standing in front of the Grand Palais,
我们刚确定将大皇宫作为今年维多利亚的秘密的会场
which we have just confirmed for this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
维多利亚的秘密已经在许多地方举办过了
Victoria’ secret show has been in a lot of places,
但我们却未在时尚之都巴黎举办过
and the one place that we have never been is the capital of fashion,which is Paris.
好 开始吧
Yeah let’s do it
能在这么这么华丽的地方举办维密秀 我们感到十分荣幸
We’re just so honored to be in this amazing amazing space,
在这举办秀对于我们来说也将会是一个极具挑战性的任务
and it’s a real creative challenge for us to do the show here.
对我们来说真正的挑战在于 这座建筑的宏大和美丽
The size and the beauty of the building,that’s the real challenge is
如何将这座建筑融入到小小的电视机屏幕呢 人们从电视中才能准确地看到我们的位置
how we can incorporate it into the small TV screen, where people can actually see where we are.

为何你会想要在将秀安排在白天
Why do you want to do it in daylight?
不行
No
因为我认为我们将会从会场位置获得巨大效益
Because I think we will get a huge amount of value out of the location.
我们希望这是巴黎的主夜场 而不是巴黎的主午场
You want this to be a major night in Paris, not a major afternoon in Paris.
点亮秀场需要大量的光
It will take a gargantuan amount of light to light it,
这样走进秀场离开秀场时 才能看到秀场的宏伟富丽 哇
in a way that retains the magnificence and the opulence that we will walk into today and gone… “Wow”.
我们为什么在大皇宫办秀场呢
Why we bringing our show to the grand palais?
不然我们不会把秀场设在巴黎
Or not we’re bringing our show to Paris.
我们把秀场设在了最好的地点
We’re doing it in the best venue.
秀场在这里可以很好地举办
That can happen in this.
我们的处境 别无他选我想说一下我的意见
-We’re actually in that case that should be one way.-Let me bring up my part.
我认同
I accept.
整个秀场的主题是由收集来的许多信息确定的
The overall theme of the show ,starts with the collection
艾德和我看了许多不同的部分 我们和索菲娅一起筛选
Ed and I look at a lot of different sections and we narrow it down,
选出我们想要的部分
with Sophia to what sections we wanted to explore.
只要我们有了想法 就会通过素描记录下来
And as soon as we land on an ideathen we start to sketch,
这些服装设计花了好几个月才完成
these couture outfits take months and months to make.
我们邀请了简 让她把服装设计跃然于纸上
We bring Jane in and we have her bring the outfits to life.
我的工作是理解设计师的想法然后画到纸上
My job is to take the designers’ ideas and get them down on paper.
这一季的维密秀我们做了六个不同的部分
This season we’re doing six different sections for the show.
路在前方
The Road Ahead
这个想法是由跨文化交流激发的 我们想通过交流选择
was inspired by embracing this multicultural dialogue that we wanted to have
技术 颜色 布料 用它们来做与众不同的衣服
about the techniques about the colors about the fabric all forming something that is very unique to our universe.
秘密天使
Secret Angel
整体想法是创造出卡萨布兰卡玛丽这样一个危险的女人 这里我们参考了黑白电影
With a whole idea of creating this dangerous liaison on Casablanca Marie ,black-and-white film references in there.
她是一个富有魅力的女子使许多人着迷 因此她在这个部分是个很强壮的实体
She’s a seductress that holds no prisoners, so she is quite a strong entity in that section.
山之浪漫
Mountain Romance
我们设计了一个贪玩的天真的女孩 她穿着高跟鞋 有点像海蒂
There’s a playful naivety of the girl.She is a bit of a Heidi on the heels.
所有的人物中 我觉得她似乎是最娇柔的
If of all the sections I feel like she is probably the most feminine.
她是个有点奔放自由的爱好户外活动女孩
She’s a bit of a free-spirited outdoorsy girl.
粉色国度
Pink Nation
我们第一次在会上谈到粉色时 有许多关于街头风格的谈话
When we had our first pink meeting,and there were such a lot of dialogues about the street style.
我们想通过大家共同讨论的想法 引入那种元素或者一些幻想
We wanted to bring that sort of element or some fantasy by bringing the co-founder into the equation.
我们想让衣服活泼一点 借鉴了一些运动装 但并不是健身房穿的那种
We wanted to be playful and to have these sports references, but not so literally gym wear.
黑暗天使这个设计很难再性感一些 她是个比较野蛮的角色
Dark angels for me was a much harder sexier and a little bit more Gothic in its idea .
她在某种程度上非常具有黑暗系的性感 很有魅力
She’s very literally super sexy dark seductress in a way.
我们设计闪耀黑夜天使的理念是 希望她是个尽情享受快乐的女孩
Bright-night angels for us was the idea of the girl who is happy to have the best time she can ,you know.
她懂得及时行乐
She engages in the whole carpe diem of
我要拥抱它 我会喜欢它
I’m gonna embrace it,I’m gonna love it,
我会享受每一个当下
I’m gonna enjoy every moment of it.
那就是我们想让她拥有的特点
And that’s what we wanted to have with her.
今天的会议是我们开过的产品商讨会中规模第二大的
Today is the second big production meeting that we have had.
最大的那次是在巴黎开的
The first was in Paris,
这次是第一次和所有员工开会
and this was the first meeting with all employers.
所以今年在巴黎
So this year in Paris,
为了有所改变 我们坚持选择一个相对保守的地点
for a change we had insisted on the fact that we chose a relatively modest location.
笑声
[LAUGHING]
所以有了最大的钢铁玻璃天窗结构
So to this day the largest steel glass skylight structure.
这次的地点和之前的秀场相比 有很大不同
So some big differences as a result of picking this location compared to previous shows,
包括伦敦秀场在内 天花板上没有支撑索具的支点
including the London show.No load-bearing rigging points on the ceiling,
这意味着我们所有的装置都是放在地面上的
which means the entirety of our installation will be ground-supported.
我们可以用柱子支撑 可以穿过拱门放置
You have to support it on columns. so can you do it across the arches.
的确可以用柱子支撑 我会遮盖一点…
You do have supported on columns.I am going to certain shade a second of
所以没有柱子的空间因为你必须支撑照明而失去优势
-So the advantage of the no column space gets obliterated by the fact that you have to support all the lighting.
你必须把所有器材放到地上
-You have to ground support it all.
当你做一个这么大的秀场时 挑战无处不在
Everything is a challenge when you do a big show like this
因为要把秀场做得精彩 让人激动 使之与众不同 是有很大压力的
because there’s so much pressure on making it great making it exciting making it different.
回头看看我大概三四个星期前设计过的秀场
In watching back some of the shows, which i did about 3-4 weeks ago.
在我感觉 有点像是多年来的积累
It feels to me that a lot of the years kinda blend together.
确实是这样的
-They did
今年对我们来说是个很好的机会
And I think we have got an opportunity this year,
能够真正地设计一场秀 仍然保持我们热爱的价值标准 但看起来却不同了
to actually create a show which retains all the values that we love but actually looks different.
接下来 第二期找到天赋所在
音乐
NEXT ON EPISODE 2FINDING THE TALENT
[MUSIC PLAYING]
选完时尚周的所有角色后 我和54岁的约翰谈了谈
I spoke to John 54 after did the castings for fashion week,
他说他以前从来没有见过像今年这么多的女孩
and he said he had never seen so many girls as he has this year.
当你快速地看完这么多女孩后 你也排除了很多人
When you’re seeing these many girls this quickly you’re seeing to eliminate.
所以候选人范围变小 易于挑选
So the pool gets a little bit smaller and more manageable.
因为你可以用其他方式继续挑选
Because again you can bring in these many girls’ effort to another kind of casting.
维多利亚的秘密时尚秀
巴黎
2016
VICTORIA’S SECRETFASHION SHOW
PARIS
2016

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

alicia_ ooo

翻译译者

Cerulean-

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmCNHBbrwTo

相关推荐