ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

吸引力法则-原理及应用 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

吸引力法则-原理及应用

The Law Of Attraction - How It Really Works & How To Use It

你好 我是Actualized.org的里奥
Hey, this is Leo for Actualized.org.
本期视频我们会谈谈“吸引力法则”
And we are gonna talk about in this video ” the Law of Attraction”.
今天这个视频可能让你对吸引力法则
All right, this could be a quick self-help segment
有一个快速的入门
on the law of attraction
今天我们会涉及吸引力法则的定义
We’re gonna cover what the law of attraction is,
它的原理
how it works
能带给你生活的深远影响
the profound effect it can have on your life,
一些人们应用它时常犯的错误
some of the common mistakes that people use in applying it
以及如何实际运用这项法则
and really how you could use law of attraction very practicaly,
去在你生活中获得惊人回报
to get some amazing results in your life,
并产生你想要的成功和满足
create the kind of success, the kind of fulfillment that you want.
好 我们开始吧!
Alright, so let’s go into this.
吸引力法则十分复杂
So law of attraction is a very deep topic
不过今天我们只聊聊皮毛
but we’re just gonna skin the surface,
但依然会对你很有帮助
but it’ll still be very useful for you.
接下来的15分钟你将学到很多
Just in the next 15 minutes you’re gonna get a lot.
吸引力法则究竟是什么呢?
So law of attraction, what is it?
其实从接下来所讲的内容看 这是一个花哨的术语
Basically, it’s a fancy term, for the following thing.
简单来说 我发现吸引力法则就是
Law of attraction the way that I just find it very simply is
你不再去关注那些
that instead of focusing on the things
生活中不想发生的事情
that you do not want to happen in your life,
而是去关注
you shift your focus and you think about
生活中很想发生的事情
the things that you do want to have happen in your life.
那么有什么样的例子呢?
So what’s an example of this?
我们来举个例子
Well, let’s come up with an example.
比如你正要创业
Let’s say that you are starting a business.
现在你正要创业
And you’re starting a new business,
这是你第一次创业
and it is the first time you’ve started a business
这对你来说是一条从未走过的路
so it’s something new that you are going into.
而现在你要开始前进
And now, when you’re starting it off,
自然会有一些担忧
you naturally have some fears.
你自然地会担心是否
You naturally wonder whether you’re gonna
有能力开始这项事业
be able to launch this business.
也自然会想自己能否
You naturally wonder whether
付清账单
you’re gonna be able to pay the bills.
或许你会担心
Maybe you wonder about
是否该雇一些员工
whether you should hire some employees or not,
你顾虑重重
you have some reservations about that,
不知道能否支付得起员工薪资
you don’t know if you can pay them.
你甚至怀疑创业这件事到底可不可行
And you just wonder if the whole thing is even a good idea
更或许是你正冒着面对巨大损失的风险
and maybe you’re gonna risk losing a lot.
或许你会失败 你投资的资金
Maybe you’re gonna lose and you’re gonna invest some money
也会打水漂
and you’re gonna lose that.
你有以上种种顾虑
And you’ve got all this reservations.
随着你走上创业之路
And so as you’re building this business
你日复一日
and you are going about your day to day
去实施 去创造
actually implementing it, creating it,
你的思想也会发生转化
what’s gonna happen is that your mind is gonna shift.
就会关注所有这些问题
And it’s gonna focus on all these problems.
你会总想着
It’s gonna focus on the fact that
生意可能会失败
well this business simply could fail.
于是你就会想
And so you are gonna be thinking
我怎样避免生意失败
about how do I make this business not fail?
我为什么不再找其他客户?
Why don’t I go and get another client?
或许那样我就不会失败
Maybe that’ll help me not fail.
或许我该在此处做这件事
Maybe I should go do this thing over here.
那样我不会失败
that would help me not fail.
你的脑子里总是想着你的生意有失败的可能
And you’re always thinking about how your business could potentially fail.
于是你在尽全力抢先采取行动预防它发生
And you are trying to preempt or take some sort of action against that.
其实你就是在准备对抗最坏的情况
And basically what you are doing is you’re planning against catastrophe.
这就是你在那种情形下的表现
That’s what you are doing in that situation.
这也是99%的人在生活中会做的
That is what 99% of us do in our lives.
但未必是创业这种典型例子
Maybe not in such a dramatic clear-cut way as with starting a business
因为并不是所有人都创业
cause not everyone starts a business,
即使创业也不会那么频繁
and even the people that do don’t do it that often.
所以这算是一个比较极端的例子
So that’s a very pointed example.
但这种情绪经常发生在生活中的琐碎小事上 对吗?
But in small ways, this is happening throughout your life, right?
比如 你在恋爱中会在意
You are focusing, for example,
你男友或女友所做的你看不惯的事
on the things you don’t like your boyfriend or girlfriend doing in your relationship.
或许是不喜欢一些很琐碎的事
Maybe you don’t like something very small.
你不喜欢他们
You don’t like the fact that
在饭桌上剔牙
they today pick their teeth at the dinner table,
或是不喜欢
or you don’t like the fact that
他们把脚放在饭桌上
they put their feet up on the dinner table,
又或是类似的很小的事情
or just something very small like that.
你总是在意这件事
And you’re always focusing on it you’re saying
一直纠结为什么他要那么做
And you konw why does he keep doing that?
为什么他总在餐桌上剔牙
why does he keep picking his teeth on the dinner table
为什么他总把脚放餐桌上
why does he keep putting his feet up?
你不停地想那件事
And you’re thinking about that,
你就再一次停留在
and you’re focusing on, again
生活中你不喜欢的事情上
the thing that you do not like in you life.
这是你生活中时时处处会发生的事情
So this is happening everywhere in your life.
多数人一生中
And most people are going through life
都会特别在意他们不喜欢的事
and they’re focusing on the things they don’t like.
在我开车去上班的时候
I don’t like the traffic jams that I am going into
我不想要遇上堵车
while I am driving down to work.
我不满意我的工资水平
I don’t like how much money I’m getting paid at work.
我不满意目前的恋爱状态或其中某些方面
I don’t like the relationship that I am in or some aspects of it.
我不满意我的一些健康状况
I don’t like some aspects of my health.
我不愿接受我臀部不好看的事实
I don’t like the fact that I might have a bad hip.
我不想忍受
I don’t like the fact that
令我不安的牙痛
I have a toothache that’s bothering me.
我不想日程已经安排的满满当当
I don’t like the fact that I’m overstressed with appointments,
可头疼的是 还有一堆约要赴
and I’ve got too much on my schedule right now.
我不喜欢在我想休假的时候
I don’t like the fact that I can’t take a vacation
我还得再坚持七个月
for another seven months when I need one right now.
就是这些事情 对吗?
So all these issues, right?
更甚的是 所有这些一起向你袭来
And more. you’ve got all these coming up.
但问题是 这就是吸引力法则阐述的
But the problem is, this is what the law of attraction states,
也就是你关注的事情
it’s the things that you focus on,
你把注意力放在这些事儿上
the things that you put your attention to
最后它们牵扯你生活中越来越多的精力
and the things that you end up attracting more of into your life.
这很复杂 它事实上比其表面上
This is deep. This is actually much deeper
看起来的更加复杂
than it seems on the surface.
因为真实的情况是
Because what’s literally happening is that
你持续关注这些麻烦
you are focusing on these problems
就会让自己意乱心烦
and you are creating an emotional vibration within you.
你的思想就沉浸在消极情景中
Your thoughts are then soaked in the negativity of the situation,
这些情景都是关于挑战 困难
on the challenge, on the difficulty,
恐惧或者麻烦
on the fear, on the problem.
然后你就会心神不宁
And then you take on that vibration,
这种情绪就会消磨你
and basically it rubs off on you.
而且你处于那种思想状态时
And when you are in that kind of state of mind,
就会把那些事情吸引到你身边
well, it tends to attract those things to you.
从而产生自我预言般的效果
And it creates a self-fulfilling prophecy effect.
而这并非什么新时代理论
And this is not some New Age concept,
并不是什么新奇观点
this is not some ‘woo-woo’ idea,
认为你的想法把一些消极事物引向你
that literally your thought is somehow pulling something negative towards you.
虽然这正是它的效果
Although that is literally the effect.
但它并不是什么玄学的东西 它真实发生
But it’s not through some weird metaphysics, this’s just happening
并非魔法 而是正在发生
not through magic, this is happening
因为你的想法引导你生活中的行为
because your thoughts generate the action that you take in your life.
所以你并不会采取明智的行动
And so you are not gonna go out there and take resourceful action.
在你沉浸在消极思维之中
You might not take any action at all,
并关注于各种麻烦时
when your thoughts are soaking in all this negativity
你甚至根本不会采取任何行动
and focusing on all the problems.
因为那只会让你焦虑
Cause what’s that doing is making you anxious.
令你不安
It’s making you insecure,
让你感到害怕
it’s making you fearful.
你若采取行动 你的行为也会无力
And when you act from that position, your actions are feeble.
很多时候只能带来预言般的灾难性后果
They are many times self-fulfilling and catastrophic.
很多时候过分担心一些事情
A lot of times you’ll worry about something so much
只会让你的行为最终把它变成现实
that you actually take the action that will lead to that thing becoming true.
它是一个十分诡异的自然现象
It’s a very freaky phenomenon in nature
也是十分诡异的心理现象
and a very freaky phenomenon in human psychology.
但的确如此
This is actually the case.
那该如何解决呢?
So what’s the solution?
解决方法是去做
Well the solution is to adopt
吸引力法则希望你去做的事情
what the law of attraction wants you to do.
吸引力法则表明
And the law of attraction states that
你因消极想法吸引着消极事物
since you are attracting negtive things with negtive thoughts
也可以用积极想法吸引积极事物
you can attract positive things with posotive thoughts.
所以与其担忧你的财产状况
So instead of worrying about your money situation,
你更应该为自己设想并营造
what you do is you think about the awesome money situation
一种财源广进的场景
that you’re gonna create for yourself.
或者与其担忧你人际关系上的小问题
Or instead of worrying about the little problem area in your relationship,
不如想象自己拥有更广的人脉
you focus on the larger relationship,
把注意力放在自己的人脉有多么强大
you focus on how great that is.
又或你想消除烦恼
Or, if you want to eliminate that problem,
你该关注的不是如何消除
what you should focus on is not eliminating the problem,
而是关注如何创造一些事 对吗?
you focus on creating something, right?
重点在于将注意力转移到创造上
It’s about focusing shifting your focus on the creation.
你想在人际关系中创造出什么?这样做如何?
What do you want to create in your relationship? How about that?
为何不问问自己诸如此类的问题?
Why don’t you ask yourself that question?
实际上这才是焦虑带给我们的积极影响
Really what this is…is a positive side of worry.
焦虑是对未来有可能发生的不好的事情的预想
Worry is about thinking and projecting into the future all the bad stuff that might happen.
就是在头脑中预设一个“万一……怎么办”的场景
And it’s about putting ‘what if’ scenarios into your mind.
万一我被炒鱿鱼了怎么办?
Well, what if I get fired?
万一我被抛弃了怎么办?
What if I get abandoned?
万一我生意失败怎么办?
What if I fail at this business?
万一我做了个演讲
What if I get, I make a speech
结果出了洋相 颜面扫地怎么办?
and I embarrasse myself, make a fool of myself?
万一我走进一个聚会时裤链没拉
What if I walk into a party with my fly down
又被众人注视怎么办?
and people are staring at me?
你知道“万一……怎么办”都是最坏的场景
You know ‘what if’, these are like worst case scenarioes.
给你一个建议
Well, here’s one for you.
与其去担心消极的事情
What if instead of worrying about things in the negative,
何不去担心一些积极的事情?
you started worrying about things in the positive?
你觉得这主意如何?
how would that look?
比如 要是我在明年的工作中
Well, what if I go and in my job
得到晋升 会怎么样?
I actually get a promotion next year.
要是我创造了更多价值
What if I start making more money
并因此赚了更多钱会怎么样?
because I’m providing more value?
要是我认真学习 成绩提高了呢?
What if I start doing better at school because I’m actually studying?
要是我努力改善人际关系
What if I work on my relationship
我的人缘变得出奇的好了呢?
and my relationship becomes really amazing?
好到超过其他所有人的人缘 真的发生了转变
Better than most relationships out there and I really flip it around?
要是我去参加这个聚会
What if I go into this party
裤链不但没有开 我走进去的时候
and instead of having my fly down, I walking there
我是全场最酷的男生 所有人都想结识我
and I’m the coolest guy there and everyone wants to be my friend,
我结交了一群很酷的朋友 怎么样?
and I make a bunch of cool friends and connections, right?
这就是积极的担忧
It’s a positive side of worry.
是你在预设积极的画面
It’s about projecting positive images.
你知道这样做很难
You know this is very unnatural for us to do.
这就是为何99%的人都无法利用吸引力法则的原因
And this is why 99% of us are not obeying law of attraction,
因为我们习惯时刻担心 所以大脑不适应
because we’re always worrying about stuffs, it’s unnatural for a human brain.
你要做的就是革新理念 重塑自我
what you’ve got to do is recondition yourself, rewire yourself
主动把你的意识
by making, by putting your consciousness and awareness
放在生活中的问题面
and putting it on these problem areas in your life.
然后说:“我已经担心这个问题够久了”
And say, ‘Ok, I’ve worried about this stuff long enough.
现在我或许应该尝试一下吸引力法则
It’s about time that maybe I should try this law of attraction deal.
看看是不是真如人们所说的那样
And see if it’s gonna really pan out the way people say it is.
当你真的尝试这个办法的时候
And when you do try it,
你必须要坚定不移地相信
and you have to try it with faith and confidence and consistency.
这办法一定有效
What you’re gonna find is that it really works.
它能再次起效
And the reason that it works again,
靠的不是什么玄乎的噱头
is not through some metaphysical mumbo-jumbo,
仅仅只是因为你更自信了
simply because you become confident.
你对你的行为更有底气
You have faith in your actions,
你不再惴惴不安
you are not insecure anymore.
你在做事情时更兴奋
You are excited about what you are doing
因为你有很多积极的愿景要实现
because you have these positive visions of what you want to create.
你现在做的事情开始影响你在这世界上的
Basicly what you are doing is you start to impose your reality
实现方式 而并非是这个世界影响你
on the world, rather than the world’s reality mesmerizing you.
如果你那么做了 你就会怡然自得
And when that happens, you start to feel really good.
你才有可能走出困境
And you’re able to go out there
并真的能努力实现目标
and you’re actually able to work on your goals,
为实现梦想付诸行动
you’re able to take action on your goals.
你不会再犯拖延症
You are not procrastinating anymore.
通过这一系列过程
And so through that whole process,
你的思想会决定你的行为 你的行为就产生引力
your thoughts shape your actions and your actions attract,
吸引你想要得到的东西来到你的身边
attract whatever it is you want in your life.
这才是吸引力法则
And that’s basically the law of attraction.
想想你梦寐以求的东西
Think about the things that you want,
别去想那些你抗拒的东西
not the things that you don’t want.
不过 说来容易
Now, as simple as that sounds,
做起来难
you are not gonna do it.
改变自己的确很难
It’s just really hard to recondition yourself.
你必须坚持不懈
You have to be very persistent with it.
但是如果你跨出这一步
But if you do, if you undertake this initiative,
说:“你知道吗?
and you say, ‘you know what?
我对吸引力法则有点想法
I think there is something to this law of attraction.
我觉得现在是时候改变了
And I think it’s about time that I try something new.
因为我不想再因得不到的结果而沮丧了”
Because I am frustrated with the lack of results I’ve been getting.’
于是你就真的行动了
And you really buy into it.
你真的做出了正确的尝试
And you really give it a good go.
坚持尝试一个月或两个月
Give it a good go for a month or two.
或者你有意地将注意力放在
Or you just causally focus on the things
你希望能在人生中拥有的东西上
you want to create in your life.
完全不再关注那些
And you are not focusing at all on the things
你正在担心或者你往往会担心的事情上
you are worrying about or that you typically would worry about.
你会发现自己会变得怡然自得
You’re gonna find that you’re gonna feel very good.
你的心情开始变好
You’re gonna start to be in a good mood.
变得更快乐
You’re gonna start to be more cheerful and happy.
你会找到自信
And you’re gonna get the sense of confidence.
会感觉到
And you get the sense that,
“我拥有我的人生 我的人生由我主宰”
‘I own my life, I am in controll of my life.
“我能掌控自己人生”
I can actually direct my life.
“因为我正在设定一些积极的愿景”
Because I am creating some positive vision
“我要付出行动实现那些愿景”
and I am gonna going out there taking action towards it.
我要做的事与以往比起来似乎不怎么费力
And that action seems somehow smoother, seems somehow more effortless
也很顺利”
than it was before.’
你会充满自信
And you’ll feel good about yourself.
你开始注意到
And you just start to notice
一切就想被施了魔法 事情开始变化
that it’s almost like magic. Things start to click.
你会看到这就是
And you start to see that this is
那些书或者作者或者流行文化所说的
why some books or some authors or just poplular culture will say
吸引力法则是一种超自然的力量
that law of attraction is this metaphysical thing
就好像你的意念真的在吸引事物到你的生活中来
where it’s like literally your thoughts are attracting things into your life.
这就好像
That’s almost what it’s like,
因为你知道哪些部分你可以通过行动
because if you take the action component out of it,
让它成为现实
that’s actually what it becomes.
如果你的自我暗示做的越来越好
It’s that if the quality of your thoughts improved,
那么你生活中的一切事情
then the quality of the things
都会越来越好
you have in your life will also improve.
但是很多人会在行动上打折扣
But what some people do is to discount the intermediary there, which is the action.
因为你的行动受你的思想影响 对么
Because your actions are created by your thoughts, right?
行为本身不会自发产生
Your actions don’t just happen spontaneously.
这有两个角度
And there’re two sides to it.
我是说有两个方面
There’s, I mean, two aspects.
你有有意识思想和无意识行为
There’s the conscious thoughts that you have and the subconscious thoughts.
吸引力法则真正体现强大效力的地方
And really where law of attraction is really really powerful at,
是影响你的下意识行为
is working on your subconscious.
因为一旦你开始用下意识行为开始共振
Because once your subconscious are starting resonate
并且充满自信 充满自豪
with that feeling of confidence, that pride that you have,
感觉这世上的一切事情都顺利
that sense that everything’s OK in the world,
心中充满宁静 快乐
that calmness, that happiness you have, that joy.
你开始受这种心理暗示影响
When you start creating from that,
你的下意识行为就不会再抵抗
your subconscious doesn’t resist anymore.
你不会再畏惧不前
You don’t have those fears holding you back.
你跨出去 大胆行动
You’re out there, you’re taking bolder action.
你要实现梦想 不会放弃
And you are fulfilling it, you are not quitting.
你不在挣扎 这不再是难啃的骨头 你乐在其中
You are not struggling as much, it’s not as much the a grind, it’s more pleasant.
当这一切发生时
And when that’s happening,
你怎么会吸引不来你想要的事情?
how could you not attract the things that you want?
这对一切都适用
This works for everything.
对改善人事关系使用
This will work for relationships.
对你的事业有用
This will work for businesses.
也会对你的健康有益
This will work for your health.
真的 任何你想要的东西
Well, literally anything that you want in your life
你都可以靠专注于积极想法从而实现
you can attract by simply focusing on the fact you want it,
不去想你不不想要的东西
rather than the fact that you don’t have it.
这就是对吸引力法则的简短介绍
All right, so this is a quick little summary of law of attraction.
这个话题其实要复杂得多
This is a much deeper topic.
有很多细微差别
There’s a lot more nuances to this.
一节课不足以讲明白
It takes more than one exposure to this idea
让你透彻理解
to really understand it on a profound level
它是如何影响你的人生的
and have it work in your life.
所以我会多做几期视频讲这个话题
So I’ll cover that in more videos.
但是今天就暂时到这里 请大家留言评论
But here I am gonna sign off. Go ahead and leave your comments.
我很想听听你们是怎么看待吸引力法则的
I’d like to hear what you think about law of attraction.
如果你喜欢这期视频 欢迎评论 转发 点赞
Comment, share, ‘like’ this if you would.
如果你还想了解更多此类话题
And if you are interested in more ideas like this,
比如 如何让吸引力法则引导你的人生
how to really make law of attraction take hold in your life,
可前往 actualized.org
check out actualized.org.
我们提供了免费的频道 每周都会更新此类视频
We have a free newsletter there with weekly video like this.
我们还有很多独家资源可以帮助你
We’ve got a lot of other exclusive resources there that will help you
理解吸引力法则
to figure this out and get law of attraction
并让它真的对你的人生产生影响
really really dialed-in in your life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何利用吸引力法则吸引你想要的生活

听录译者

RyanZ

翻译译者

Cinderella

审核员

审核员ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b295OBuDmyM

相关推荐