ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

吸引力法则是什么 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

吸引力法则是什么

The Law of Attraction Explained - More money, better relationships and a happier life!

在过去的大概十年里
In the last decade or so,
“吸引力法则”这个概念
the idea of the law of attraction
变得相当主流
has become pretty mainstream.
你现在可能已经听说过了
You’ve probably heard of it by now
或许甚至有人
and maybe someone even
建议你
recommended that you
阅读或观看《秘密》
read or watch the secret.
如果你没听过吸引力法则
If you haven’t heard of the law of attraction
或者想补习一下
or could use a refresher,
不用担心
No worries.
今天我们将详细介绍吸引力法则
We’ll be going over all the basics today.
先从概念开始吧
Starting with what it is,
吸引力法则 是一种无时无刻不在起作用的力量
the law of attraction is said to be a force that is at work at all times,
它把我们关注的事情吸引到我们的生活当中
attracting the things that we focus on into our lives.
本质上 吸引力法则可简单定义为“同类相吸”
Essentially it boils down to ‘like attracts like’.
意思是
That means
如果你有一种积极的思维模式
if you have a positive mindset
在生活中 你会吸引美好的事情
you attract good things in your life,
如果你有一种消极的思维模式
and if you have a negative one
你就会吸引一些不好的事情
it’s less favourable things that you attract.
我们生活中的每一方面
Every area of our lives
包括我们的事业 人际关系
including our careers, relationships,
健康 财务状况
health and finances
都受到吸引力法则的影响
is affected by the law of attraction.
哲学倡导者们说:
Proponents of the philosophy say that
我们的关注决定了我们的生活面貌
because it’s our attention that determines what our lives are like,
所以我们可以吸引我们想要的事情
we can attract the things that we want
只要我们能管好自己的注意力
if we manage where our attention goes.
关键是转移我们的关注点
The key is this shift our focus
使其停留在我们想要的事情上
keeping it on the things that we want
并远离我们不想要的事物
and away from the things that we don’t want.
这做起来可能会很难
It can be difficult to do
但有一些常用技巧
but there are a few commonly used techniques that
对大家有所裨益
can help anyone to do it.
最简单的最受欢迎的技巧是
What is its simplest and most popular techniques
愿景板的使用
is the use of a vision board.
第一步
The first step is
当然是
of course
制作自己的愿景板
to make your own vision board.
列一个清单 写下你想做的所有事情
Make a list of all the things you want,
它们可以是实物
they could be a material object,
一份特别的工作
a particular job
或者一段爱情
or a loving relationship,
任何一种存在状态
a state of being anything at all.
做到清楚地界定它是非常重要的
Once you’ve clearly defined and
一旦你清楚地界定它之后
this is really important you have to clearly define it,
便可以收集你想要的事物的图像
collect images that reflect on the things that you want,
并把它们组成一幅拼图
and assemble them into a collage.
这看起来可能很俗气
Now this might seem pretty cheesy,
但确实有用
but it works.
如果你相信的话
If you believe in it,
你还可以往愿景板里加一些只言片语
you can also include words or phrases.
如果它们有利于你表达自己的目标
If they help express your goals,
你可以按自己喜欢的方式 随意组合它们
you can assemble them in any way that you like.
但是用软木板之类的工具 确实是个好主意
But it’s a good idea to use something like a cork board
这样随着时间推移 你还可以添加或移除某些图像
so that you can add more or remove images as time goes on.
当你对自己的愿景板感觉良好时
When you feel good about how your board looks,
把它挂起来
hang it up somewhere
以便能经常看见
that you’ll see it a lot.
目的在于提醒你
Its purpose is to act as a reminder
到底该关注什么
of where your focus should be,
能让你有清晰的视野
so that you have a clear view.
这很重要
That it’s important.
出于实用
For sake of practicality,
你必须明白
you must know that
把愿景板挂起来
putting this board up
不会让你离自己的目标更近
isn’t going to get you closer to your goal.
事实是
It’s the fact that
它会影响你
it will influence you
这一点很重要
that is important.
现在你每次看愿景板
Now every time you see the board,
花上一分钟 思考上面的东西
take a minute and think of the things on it,
想象一下拥有了它们是什么感觉
and imagine how it would feel to already have those things.
感到快乐 激动 感恩
Feel happy, feel excited, feel grateful,
决定什么是你想要达成的和你的目的
deciding on what you want to have formed and intention,
但这种与意图相关的情感
but the emotion tied to the intention
是吸引你想得到的事物的重要部分
is a huge part of attracting what you want.
安置关注点时 如果你不能活力满满
Placing your focus without putting energy behind it,
基本上等于无所作为 毫无作用
basically leaves the dead in the water.
“肯定”是另一种
Affirmations are another way to
帮你转移关注点的方法
help you shift your focus.
肯定语是能增强积极情绪的措辞
Affirmations are phrases that reinforce positive feelings
能帮你保持崭新的思维状态
and help you stick with a new mindset.
那么举个例子
So for example,
如果你一直病殃殃的
if you have been sick
但你想变得健康
but you want to get healthy,
请试着说一些肯定的话
try saying an affirmation like:
“我很强壮 有活力”
my body is strong and resilient.
说这话时
As you say the words,
想象你的身体已经很强壮有活力了
imagine that your body is already strong and resilient,
想象你已经实现了你的健康目标
that you’ve already reached your goal of health.
这听起来像是自欺欺人
Now this sounds really hocus-pocus it,
但这是真的
but it’s true
至少看起来如此
or at least it seems it.
我记得我读过一个故事 是关于一个孩子的
I remember reading a story about some kid that uh
这孩子得了癌症
he had cancer.
每晚睡觉前
And before he went to bed every night,
这孩子年龄不大
he was really young
对《星球大战》非常着迷
and he was really into Star Wars,
每天晚上 他会想象
and every night he would imagine
冲锋队和战斗机正进攻他体内的癌细胞
stormtroopers and fighter jets attacking the cancer cells in his body.
几个月后
Within a couple of months,
癌症奇迹般地消失了
the cancer just magically disappeared.
这让人惊讶不已 关注这种感觉
It was amazing focus on how it feels
并持续几分钟
and hold on to for a couple of minutes.
再说一次 意图背后的情感
Again, the emotion behind your intention
对吸引你想要的事物非常重要
is really important to attractive what you want.
最近我看了电影《分裂》
I recently watched the movie ”Split”
我知道它是部虚构电影
and I know that is a fictional movie.
但它传达了这样的观念:
but the idea that:
“人脑驱使下的身体能做出不可思议的事情”
“our brain control the rest of our body and can do amazing things”
这个观点完全正确
is totally true.
第三个技巧是“想象”
The third technique is visualization.
你应该在非常放松的时候做这件事
It should be done while you’re very relaxed,
最理想的就是冥想的时候
ideally while meditating.
确定找一个舒适的地方来完成你的冥想
Certainly finding a suitable place to do your visualization.
找那些你真正感觉舒适的地方
Pick somewhere where you can get really comfortable,
室内啊
somewhere that’s indoors
或者室外也行
or outdoors,
这得看你自己
it depends on yourself.
在无声状态或者轻柔的音乐里
In silence or quiet music,
你得进入自我意识之中
you just have to be self aware.
无论哪种对你有用的方式都可以
whatever works for you is great.
深呼吸
Breathe deeply,
排除杂念
clear your mind.
如果你能进入冥想状态
And if you can get into a meditative state,
在脑海中构建一张图 上面有你想要的东西 尽可能详细地展开这个目标
then build a picture in your mind of what you want, see the goal with as much details as possible.
包括感觉 声音 身体感觉
Include sense, sounds, physical sensations
可以的话 甚至还有气味
and even smell if you can.
不要想象实现目标的方式
And don’t imagine the road to reaching your goal
只想象这个目标本身
just the goal itself.
例如
For example,
如果你想成为一名老师
if you want to be a teacher,
想象在你的教室里
imagine being in your classroom,
想象自己为学生板书
imagine writing on the chalkboard for your students or blackboard.
你是否能感觉到飘荡的粉笔末儿呢?
Can you feel the dustiness of the chalk?
你能听见身后学生的朗朗书声吗?
Can you hear your students behind you?
你的教室是什么样的呢?
What does your classroom look like to you?
一旦你有了清晰的目标图像
Once you have a clear image of your goal,
你想要的事物的图像
the thing that you desire,
想象一下实现它的感觉
imagine how it would feel to attain that goal,
保持这种愉悦 自信 骄傲 舒适
hold on to the joy, confidence, pride, comfort and
和随之而来的其它正面情绪
other positive feelings that come up and
并肯定
affirm them
这些正是你想要吸引的东西
that’s what you want to attract.
你在重组思想的过程中
Now while you’re going through this process of realigning your thinking,
需要牢记一些事情
there are a couple of things to keep in mind.
一是 要确信
One is to make sure that
你的焦点是积极的
your focus is on the positive,
是你想做的
and what you want to do
而不是你不想要的
as opposed to what you don’t want.
回到健康这个例子
So returning to the health example,
关注变得健康
focus on becoming healthy,
而不是战胜病魔
not on overcoming illness;
关注要做的
focus on do’s
而不是不要做的
instead of don’ts.
如果你关注战胜疾病
If you focus on overcoming illness,
关于疾病的概念
the idea of illness
仍然存在于你脑海里
is still included with your focus
这无疑是雪上加霜
which could attract more of it.
所以要关注你想要的对象
So keep the subject what you want
要确定
to make sure
不要意外地背道而驰
you’re not accidentally attracting the opposite.
就像Improvement Pill的视频
Just like improvement pills video
它们也讨论了这样的话题
on the same topic.
我强烈推荐你们去看 很不可思议 我很喜欢
I highly recommend you go watch it is amazing I loved it.
基本上 我们大脑是解决问题的机器
Our brains are basically problem-solving machines
如果不关注解决方案 我们是不能解决问题的
and we can’t solve a problem if we don’t focus on the solution.
我提到的另一件事是
Another thing I mentioned is that
对你吸引的事物产生影响的 不只有你的意识
it’s not only your conscious focus that impacts what you attract,
还有潜意识
your subconscious mind and
无意识
your unconscious mind,
都会对其产生影响
both have an effect to.
改变观念
Changing the beliefs,
藏于表面之下的东西可能难以捉摸
hidden below the surface can be tricky,
但这是可行的
but it’s doable.
当你有意识地改变你的关注点
As you consciously change your focus
你可能会注意到 疑问和恐惧显露无遗
you might notice doubts and fears come to light.
尽力克服它们时
As I do try to work through them,
尽力考虑清楚
do your best to figure out
你恐惧的原因 并克服它
why you feel those fears and let them go.
随着你不断增强新的正面观念
Then as you continue to reinforce your new positive beliefs,
它们会取代潜在的消极
they will start to replace the underlying negativity that
而这些消极会让你吸引那些你不想要
might have been helping you attract the things
的东西
that you don’t want.
这一步要花点时间
This step can definitely take time
但坚持下去
but keep at it
你会发现 自己的思想和情绪正慢慢发生改变
and you’ll notice the changes in the way you think and feel over time.
这就是放下的重要性
And then there’s the importance of letting go
同样重要的是 继续关注你的欲求
as important as it is to hold focus on the things you desire.
你还需要一定的释放
There also has to be some amount of release as well,
因为困扰会导致消极
obsessing can turn negative
如果你没有立刻获得自己想要的东西
if you don’t get what you want right away.
或从某种意义上来说 不是你所期待的
or in a way that you expected,
就会导致怀疑和失望
it will lead to doubt and disappointment
这样肯定不会吸引那些你追求的东西
which definitely won’t attract the things that you’re after.
放下你的期望
Let go of your expectations and
要相信你会
trust that what you want
心想事成
will come to you.
放下不是意味着
The letting go doesn’t mean that
你可以坐着空等
you can just sit back and wait.
这是错误的想法:
There’s a misconception that
使用吸引力法则意味着
using the law of attraction to get things means that
天上掉馅饼
they will just fall into your lap.
好吧 世界之大无奇不有
Well, this is always a possibility, chances are that
但是你仍然要
you’re still going to have to
努力从事一份新职业
put in the hard work for that new job
采取措施遇见特别的人
or take steps towards meeting at someone special.
你可能会把机会吸引来
You might attract opportunities
这是非常重要的
and this is very important.
你吸引到的机遇
You might attract opportunities that
会使你实现你的终极目标
lead you to your end goal.
你的头脑会搜索
Your mind will search for
并找寻机会
and find opportunities,
如果你不行动
and if don’t act,
你就无法达到目标
you will never get there.
充分利用这个垫脚石——
Take advantage of this stepping-stone
它是由你的积极肯定创造出来的
that you have created by these positive affirmations
你工作努力 它就会进入你的生活
that you’ve worked hard to bring into your life,
它们会指引你
they will lead you to
到达你的目的地
where you want to be.
这些是吸引力法则的基础
And those are the basics of the law of attraction.
你或许会想
You might be thinking
这听起来相当新纪元
this sounds pretty new agey.
实话实说 这在年轻人当中很受欢迎
And honestly it is popular among new age groups,
但是 这是有科学原因的
but there are scientific reasons to believe
你思考的方式
that the way you think
影响你的感知
affects how you feel.
比如安慰剂效应
Take the placebo effect,
如果你相信一粒药会让你感觉好些
if you believe a pill will make you better,
它经常就会有这个作用
it often will,
不管是真的药
regardless of whether it’s actually medicine
还是简单的糖片
or a simple sugar pill.
有无数记录在案的例子
There are countless documented cases of people
病情严重时 人们自发缓解
experiencing spontaneous remission from serious conditions that
他们如愿以偿地转变
their shift in the way that they think.
如果思想和情绪能影响你的身体
If your thoughts and feelings can affect your body.
那它也可以影响你生活中的其它部分 这难道不合理吗?
Is it so unreasonable to believe that they can affect other parts of your life, too?
我希望这样说能帮你 准确理解吸引力法则
I hope this helps you give an accurate idea of what the law of attraction is.
并理解为什么人们声称
and how people claim
吸引力法则能帮你实现目标
it can be used to achieve their goals.
若你想改变生活中的某些事情
If there’s something you want to change about your life,
为什么不试试视频中的技巧呢?
why not try out some of the techniques covered in this video?
看看会发生什么吧
and just see what happens.
去“尝试”
Just experiment,
是第一条法则
this is the number one rule
我发现 在生活中
that I found out in life
它的作用不可思议
that works amazingly.
通过一些事情 用吸引力法则测试一段时间
Take something, test it for a while,
如果有效果 就接着用吧
and if it works, keep using it.
如果你以前试过这些技巧
And if you’ve tried these techniques before,
留言告诉我
let me know in the comments
你有怎样的经历
what your experience was like.
我希望你们喜欢这个视频
I hope you guys enjoyed this video
像了解更多此类视频 请订阅
and if you want more videos like this subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

熟练掌握吸引力法则,你就能活成自己想要的样子!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ccz

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqoXhk58M8

相关推荐