ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《最后的采蜜人》拍摄花絮 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《最后的采蜜人》拍摄花絮

The Last Honey Hunter: Behind the Scenes

北面出品
THE NORTH FACE PRESENTS
CAMP4 COLLECTIVE FELT SOUL MEDIA PRODUCTION
A CAMP4 COLLECTIVE AND FELT SOUL MEDIA PRODUCTION
国家地理杂志和国家地理探险委员会联合制作
IN ASSOCIATION WITH NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC’S EXPEDITIONS COUNCIL
最后的采蜜人拍摄花絮
BEHIND THE SCENESTHE MAKING OF THE LAST HONEY HUNTER
我是勒南 一名电影制作人和登山者
I’m Renan. I’m a filmmaker and a climber.
我在尼泊尔待了十五年了
I’ve been coming to Nepal for about 15 years,
大部分时间都在攀爬喜马拉雅山
mostly to climb in the high Himalaya.
这次 我们要去探寻一种少有人知的文化
This time we set out to explore a lesser known culture–
这种文化的主角在珠穆朗玛峰上并不引人注目
those who aren’t in the limelight of Mount Everest
但他们是冒着生命危险来谋生的
and his way of life is under threat of disappearing.
我们和毛利·丹今天数过了 有14个蜂巢
We counted, Mauli Dhan counted today, 14 beehives,
大部分直径在六英尺左右
most of which are like six feet diameter.
这次的安排是
Somehow it’s been arranged that
我要栓在一根绳子上 沿着峭壁往下落
I am going down onto the cliff on a rope
来完成拍摄 我真的不擅长这种事情
to do some filming which is not really my forte.
采蜜人的工作是在这片悬崖上
Honey hunters harvest hallucinogenic honey
采集有致幻作用的蜂蜜
off the cliff faces in this region,
但这并不是长久之计
but it’s not going to last forever.
我们听说这可能是最后一次采蜜行动了
And we heard that this might be the last honey harvest ever to happen.
这个故事真的很宝贵
This story’s solid gold.
能成为这个故事的记录者 我觉得非常幸运
And I’m super lucky to be the writer of this,
因为比起出名 做一个记录者真的是一件很容易的事了
’cause it’s really easy to be the writer, compared to being renowned.
通常我都是扛着摄像机的
Normally I’m the one struggling with a video camera,
但是这次 我第一次得以
but on this project, I got the opportunity
拍摄到一些静止的照片
to shoot my first stills assignment.
太紧张了
Super intense.
这太难了 完全不知道他们在干什么
It’s hard, having no idea what’s going on
我只能尽力去尊重他们在做的每一件事
and I’m just trying to respect everything they’re doing,
相信他们是抱着一种比我们更单纯的目的来做这些事的
and know that it has a purpose greater than us.
他们做的事更有意义
The greater meaning,
毛利——这片区域最后的采蜜人的故事
the thing that we so desperately did not want to fail in documenting
才是拍摄记录得意义所在
was the story of Mauli,
为此我们拼尽全力 力求成功
the last person in this region who can still harvest the honey.
问题是我们怎么才能
The problem was how we were going to get the shots we need
在尊重当地文化
without disrespecting the local culture,
保护好自己 不伤害毛利的前提下拍到我们需要的照片
hurting ourselves, or even worse, harming Mauli.
当我们寻找新的探索地时
We usually don’t just spin the globe and point our finger,
我们并不是转转地球仪随便指个地方就去了
when finding new places to explore.
大多时候它来自于一些私人关系
Most often it comes from some kind of a personal connection,
就像我们的朋友本·艾尔斯和这个村子之间的联系
like our friend Ben Ayers had for this village.
你的朋友吗?
Your friend?
这个人是谁?
Who is that guy?
是我
It’s me.
我们离开了舒适的村庄 启程去悬崖
To get to the cliffs, we left the comfort of the village,
步行12英里 深入丛林
and hiked 12 miles deep into the jungle.
你们能过得去吗?
Are you guys going to be able to do this?
对你们来说可能太滑了?
Maybe it’s too slippery for you?
他们告诉我们在这陡峭的地势上
They showed us what was gonna hold our body weight,
哪些东西可以抓着用来承受我们身体的重量
and we could pull on in this steep jungle terrain.
这些人简直是终极求生者
These guys are like the ultimate survivors,
所以照他们说的做吧
so stick with them.
别想着你一个人能搞定
Don’t wander off on your own and you’ll be fine.
这是水蛭
Must be a leech.
一粒有葡萄大小的冰雹
A round grape-size hail ball.
在经过萨满教的献祭仪式——泼洒活鸡的鲜血之后
After a shamanic ceremony in spilling the blood of a few sacrificial chickens,
这座森林的神袛终于能够接纳我们 允许我们上到悬崖上去了
the forest spirits were ready to accept us onto their cliffs.
希望如此
Also we hoped.
这可能是我们现在的生活中最有趣的事情之一了吧
It’s gonna be like one of the most interesting days of all our lives today.
所以经历这些我觉得挺令人兴奋的
So I’m excited to have that.
我有点紧张
I have some little nervous.
这样的一个绳结
Kind of a knot is that.
真是搞不懂
No idea.
我们自称专业登山者
We call ourselves professional climbers,
但我们连这座陡峭的崖壁都上不去 根本跟不上他们
but we couldn’t even follow them up the steep jungle cliffs.
所以他们把我们的绳子用神秘的结
So they put our ropes up for us,
绑在我们身上
tied by mysterious knots,
固定在矮小的灌木和树根上
onto tiny shrubs and tree roots.
嗯 我确实有点紧张
Yep, there’s a little twinge of nervousness inside of me.
我以前从没做过这样的事
I’ve never done anything like this before.
–你好–你好
– Hey, Sir?- Yes, Sir?
你准备就这样从这儿往下么?
Is that how you’re going to go down there?
这样不会有问题吧?
That’s not going to be a problem there, is it?
–还有这个地方 你不用缠得更紧点么?–没事的 我们不会有事的
– And that thing, are you going to tie it better?- It’s not a problem. We’ll be fine.
那就好
Sounds good.
他们看着我们 一定在想我们就以这样的装备下去太疯狂了
They’re looking at us thinking our gear is crazy.
我要从这里下去了
I’m going down into space.
我们也看着他们
And we’re looking at them,
注视着他们用竹子做成的绳子打的结 想着同样的事情
thinking the same thing with their hand-woven bamboo ropes.
小心点 别……把他们给撞下去了
Just be careful, man. Don’t like… knock them off.
当我们最后终于下到悬崖的时候
When we finally went down onto the cliff,
悬崖伸出的部分太多 以致于我们只能在半空中打转
It was so overhanging that we were just spinning in space,
不能落脚
unable to stabilize.
这种情况下根本不可能进行拍摄
It was impossible to get a shot.
我们每过十秒就要在空中旋转一分钟
We were only facing the action for 10 seconds out each one minute rotation
最后我们总算想出了解决办法
Eventually we figured out that
那就是把两个人吊在半空中
hanging two people in space was the way to go,
其中一个不动 帮助固定
using one person as ballast to kick off of.
这是最大的意外状况了
This is the most out of control, yeah.
我隔着衣服都被咬了
I’m getting stung through the suit.
我脸上被叮了一下 隔着面罩
I was getting stung in the cheek, right through the hood.
我们发现这些世界上最大的蜜蜂
We found out that these Himalayan honeybees,
喜马拉雅蜜蜂
the largest in the world,
可以穿透我们的防蜂服
could sting through our American bee suits.
我们下去 在防蜂服下加上更多衣服
We came down and tried to add more clothing under our suits,
但这没起什么作用
but even that didn’t help.
啊 被绳子拉着 还被蜜蜂咬 简直受不了
Ah~ can’t tolerate something on my drawing.
你还穿着防蜂服 可是你看看他
You are in the bee suit and you look at him
看看他们身上围着的蜜蜂
and you see the bees all over them.
你可以看到那些蜜蜂隔着防护服四处叮咬
You can see that they’re stinging all over your bee suit.
你会想它们这是要把我吃了么
And you think they’re eating the guy alive.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
他现在没有任何保护措施
He’s free soloing right now.
尽管我们遇到了很多挑战
Despite all the challenges we faced,
我们还有非常现代的装备
we still had all of our ultra modern equipment.
毛利·丹什么都没有
Mauli Dhan didn’t have any of that.
他相信着某种事物能保护他 而这种事物是我永远也理解不了的
He believed in the protection of something I’ll never understand.
–好了吗?–好了
– Ready?- Ready.
什么时候你觉得自己有点受不了了
Any time when you felt a little overwhelmed,
看看在竹梯上攀爬的毛利吧
you just looked at Mauli without the bee suit,
他都没穿防蜂服 连安全带都没绑
on the bamboo ladder, with no harness.
这次采蜜的收获将用于医疗
The bounty from the harvest is used for its medicinal properties
或者拿去卖钱以支撑这个大家庭
and to sell to support the community.
在这次拍摄中 就像做了一个长达10年的梦
In this films would like a 10-year dream
仿佛我认识毛利·丹也有这么久了
of known Mauli Dhan for that long.
我有点想哭……
I had tears in my eyes and…
真的觉得自己能进行这次拍摄实在是太幸运了
just feel so lucky to be able to do this.
最后的采蜜人2017年7月发布于国家地理杂志
THE LAST HONEY HUNTERFEATURED IN THE JULY 2017 ISSUE OF NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

喜马拉雅山最后的采蜜人,采蜜过程惊心动魄,拍摄过程也同样艰难,但是采蜜人收货了珍贵的蜂蜜,拍摄人收货了这个宝贵的故事,有什么不值得呢?

听录译者

jm

翻译译者

寸言

审核员

审核员 NA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL-0TAw5rjg

相关推荐