未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Ikigai——日本人的幸福公式

The Japanese Formula For Happiness - Ikigai

这里是《激励胶囊》
Improvement Pill here.
我们都想要幸福
We all want to be happy,
但是大多数人却不晓得怎么找到幸福
but the majority of us have no idea what to do.
我们该不该努力赚更多的钱?
Should we focus on making more money?
我们该不该追求自己的兴趣?
Should we focus on pursuing our passions?
我们该不该放下一切身外物
Should we give up all of our material possessions
去山上修行?
and become a monk in the mountains?
每个人对这个问题的看法似乎都不同
Everyone seems to have a different take on it,
所以在今天的视频中
so in today’s video I’m gonna give you
我将会通过一个经过验证的公式来告诉你们准确答案
a definite answer by showing you guys a proven formula
而实际上 这个公式已存在了好几个世纪
that has actually been around for hundreds and hundreds of years:
它是一个幸福公式
a formula for happiness.
日本人有个叫做 Ikigai 的概念
See, the Japanese have a concept called Ikigai,
翻译过来大概就是“生命的意义”
which roughly translates into “a reason for being”.
要想获得快乐 你就要有 Ikigai 地做事
And in order for you to be happy, you need to spend your time doing something with Ikigai.
你的存在必须要有目的
You need to have a purpose for being here.
但这件事说起来容易做起来难
But this is easier said than done,
因为要想实现 Ikigai
because there are four components
你需要具备四个要素
that you need to check off in order to achieve Ikigai,
只要少了一个 你就永远不会真正幸福
and without all four, you will never truly be happy.
第一个要素 你的工作必须是你所热爱的
The first component is that it needs to be something that you love.
我们都有让自己觉得很舒服的事情
We all have things that make us feel good,
这些事情让我们可以在短时间内不必思考
things that make us stop thinking for short periods of time,
从而专注于当下 意识到我们面前发生的一切
to just be present and aware of what’s happening right now in front of us.
这个状态的技术性名称是“心流”
The more technical people will call this ”flow state”,
但大多数人会把它叫做“爱”
but the majority of us call it “love”.
正因如此 许多人喜爱艺术
That’s why so many of us enjoy the arts,
绘画 跳舞 唱歌 阅读
drawing, dancing, singing, reading,
因为它能带我们进入幸福的状态
because it takes us into the state of bliss,
让我们觉得舒服 能够专注于手上的工作
where we feel good and are focused on the task in front of us.
正因如此 有些人会彼此相爱
That’s why some of us fall in love with one another,
因为有了爱人的陪伴
because being with that person allows us to forget about
我们至少可以暂时忘掉生活中的其他问题
all the other problems in our lives, at least momentarily.
对于这个要素 我不必太详细地介绍
I don’t need to get into too much detail about this component
因为当我们热衷于做某件事情的时候我们凭直觉就会知道
because we know in our gut when we truly love to do something.
这是人类共有的一种感觉
It’s a feeling that we humans all share.
Ikigai 的第二个要素比较复杂一些
The second component for Ikigai is a little bit more tricky.
那就是 这个事业是世界所需要的
It needs to be something that the world needs.
当我们知道团队需要我们时
See, we’ve been hardwired to feel good
我们会本能地觉得舒服
when we know that we’re needed in a community.
以前 人类还在捕猎采集时 做到这点很容易
Back in the day when we were hunters and gatherers, this was easy.
大家都扮演着重要的角色
Everyone played an important part.
厨师和猎人一样重要
The cook was just as important as the hunter.
建筑工人和看管者一样重要
The builder was just as important as the caretaker.
那时候 只要你付出努力
Back then, whenever you put in work,
你立刻就能看到你的努力给别人带来的好处
you could see the immediate positive effects your efforts had on others.
但现在的情况不同了
But this isn’t the case nowadays.
大多数人在大公司的办公室做着微不足道的工作
Most of us work in offices, being given small roles in a massive company,
就算做到体力透支
where even if we work our butts off,
我们也很难看到自己的努力给世界带来的好处
it’s hard to see the positive effects our work has on the rest of the world.
我们的工作感觉上没帮到任何人
It feels like our work isn’t really helping anyone.
就算我们有一天辞职了 感觉上也不会有人理会
It feels like if we quit our job one day, no one would even care,
因为说真的 一切都不会改变
because to be honest, nothing would change.
你必须找到世界需要的工作
You need to find something that the world needs,
做一些给周围的人带来明显好处的工作
something that you can do that will create a visible positive effect on those around you.
Ikigai 的第三个要素 就是它要让你赚到不错的薪水
The third component for Ikigai is that it needs to be something that you can get paid well for.
我懂 我懂 有些人立刻就会告诉我
Now, I know, I know, right out the gate some of you are automatically going to say something like,
“激励胶囊 没有钱也可以幸福呀”
“Oh, Improvement Pill, you don’t need money in order to be happy.”
但是实话实说 有了钱 你才能有家住
But let’s be real, money is what puts a roof over your head,
有饭吃 有衣服穿
food in your mouth, and clothes on your body.
如果钱不够用 你大半时间都会很紧张
Without enough of it, you’re gonna spend the majority of your time stressed out of your mind,
担心日子要怎么过得下去
wondering how you’re going to get by.
而且光是赚点钱是不够的
And it’s not enough to just be making some money.
你的薪水必须足以让你过上舒适的生活
You need to be getting paid well enough to live a comfortable life.
所以钱够不够 取决于你居住的地方
So it really depends on where you live.
比如 在一些国家 年薪3万美元能让你过上国王般的生活
For example, you could live like a king off of 30,000 USD a year in some countries,
但在纽约市这种地方 这笔钱还不够还租金
but in a place like New York City, that would barely be enough to cover your rent.
如果你的薪水不足以让你过上无忧无虑的生活
If you’re not making enough money to live without stress,
你就永远找不到幸福
then you will never achieve happiness.
Ikigai 的第四个 也是最后一个要素
The fourth and final component you need to have in order to achieve Ikigai
就是你的工作必须是你所擅长的
is that it needs to be something that you’re good at.
就算你天生没有才华也没关系
Now this doesn’t mean that you need to be born with talent.
但是你要能够投入时间 付出努力
This actually means that you’re able to put in the time and effort
提升这项技能
in order to get better at the skill.
假设你想成为励志演说家
Let’s say, for example, you want to become a motivational speaker.
一开始 你演讲得很糟糕
When you first get started, you’re terrible.
你在台上怯场 说话结结巴巴的
You have stage fright, you stutter a lot,
而且还忘词了
you forget what you’re supposed to say,
但过了一段时间 经过了不断的练习
but over time, as you practice more and more,
你才开始克服这些障碍
you start to overcome these obstacles.
观众开始给予你掌声
You start getting applause from the audience.
提升某个技能的过程就是这样的
That’s what it means to be good at something,
你不可能一开始就已经精通
not to be good from the get-go,
但你要有克服障碍 提升技能的能力
but to be able to overcome obstacles and improve at this skill.
一旦克服了障碍 你就有了内心的满足感
This overcoming of obstacles creates a very fulfilling feeling inside of you,
所以它才会是Ikigai的一个至关重要的因素
which is why it’s such a crucial component of Ikigai.
这一日本公式的有趣之处
Now the interesting thing about this Japanese formula
在于你只需要观察自己具备了哪些要素
is that you can tell where you are in life and what you need to work on
就能知道你的生活处于什么阶段 你需要努力实现的是什么
by looking at the components you have so far.
如果你仅拥有一份你喜爱并擅长的工作
If all you have is something that you love and are good at,
你就有了个“热爱”
then you have what’s called a passion.
有志成为歌手和艺术家的人 都属于这个类型
People who fall into this category are all the aspiring singers and aspiring artists.
你不幸福的主要原因
The main thing stopping you from being happy
就是你的技能让你赚得太少
is the fact that you aren’t getting paid enough for your skills.
你的才华似乎没被注意到
Nobody seems to notice your talent.
如果你是这样的人
If you find yourself in this category,
你就要努力推销自己
then you need to focus on marketing yourself,
这样你的薪水才能更高
so that you can start getting paid well.
如果你热爱自己的工作 而世界也有这个需要
On the other hand, if you have something that you love, and you can see how the world needs it,
你就有了个“使命”
then you have what’s called a mission.
这类人当中 有很多是业余博主和活跃分子
A lot of people who fall into this category are the amateur bloggers and activists
他们讨论的话题包括拯救地球 纯素食主义
who talk about things like saving the planet or going vegan.
这些人想要让世界变得更好
These are people who want to see positive change in the world
可惜的是 他们的公众演讲能力
but unfortunately they aren’t good enough
说服力和写作能力都不够好
at public speaking, persuasion or writing
所以无法说服别人加入他们的事业
to actually be able to convince people to join their cause.
如果你是这样的人 你就要提升自己的能力
If you’re in this category, then you need to focus on getting better at your craft,
想出说服别人的方法
figuring out how to convince people,
而不是只顾着大声提出你的看法
instead of just stating your opinion loudly.
如果你擅长自己的工作 而且薪水也很高
Now, if you’re someone who has something you get paid well for and are good at,
你就像大多数人一样 拥有一个“职业”
then you have what most people in the world have, which is a profession.
这份朝九晚五的工作很乏味 却让你付得起账单
That boring nine-to-five job that pays the bills.
你不幸福 是因为你并不热爱自己的工作
What’s stopping you from happiness is the fact that you don’t love your work,
也不晓得你的工作能给世界带来什么影响
or see how any of this can actually make a difference in the world.
如果你是这样的人
If you find yourself in this category,
你就要尝试一些新事物 找到你真正喜爱的工作
then you need to try out new things and figure out what it is that you truly love doing.
最后 如果你的薪水很高 而你的工作也能帮到世界
And finally, if you get paid well, and it’s something that you know can help the world,
你就有了个“天职”
then you have what’s called a vocation.
教授就是天职的很好的例子
A good example of a vocation are professors.
他们薪水不错 而且他们的工作让世界变得更好
They get paid decently well, and their job does have a positive effect on the world.
是吧 他们是在培育下一代
Right, they’re raising the future generation.
但他们有个坏习惯 就是经常年复一年教同样的知识
But they often fall into the bad habit of teaching the same things every single year,
从而阻碍了他们的提升
which stalls their improvement.
如果你是这样的人
If you find yourself in this category,
有一件事情很重要
the main thing you need to make sure you have
就是你要不断提升自己在工作上的表现
is that you are constantly getting better at your job,
并且时时刻刻挑战自己进步
constantly challenging yourself to improve.
记住 要想真正过上幸福的生活
Remember guys, in order to be truly happy with your life,
你就要实现 Ikigai
you need to achieve Ikigai.
你从事的工作 必须是你热爱的
You need to be spending your time doing something that you love,
你可以更擅长的 能让你赚够钱的
that you can get better at, that pays well,
以及世界所需要的工作
and that the world needs.
只要缺少一个 你就会一直觉得自己缺少了什么
Without all four, you will always feel like you’re missing something inside of you.
Skillshare.com 是个很好的资源 它能帮助你实现 Ikigai
One of the best resources out there that you can use to achieve Ikigai is Skillshare.com.
Skillshare 有25000个有关各类课题的课程
Skillshare has over 25,000 courses teaching you about a wide variety of topics,
包括摄影 绘画 生产力 商业等等
covering things like photography, drawing, productivity, business, and much much more.
如果你想找到自己热爱的工作
It’s the perfect place for you to go if you’re someone who is trying to figure out what they love,
或者想要提升自己的能力 来到这里就对了
or if you’re someone who is trying to get good at their craft.
我自己就在他们平台上看了很多关于写作的视频
Personally I’ve been spending a decent amount of time on their writing videos.
今年 我想提升自己的写作能力
One of the things I’m trying to improve this year is my writing.
我想创作一些更能触动人心的作品
Being able to create more emotionally powerful pieces
对观众产生更大的影响力
that will have more of an impact for you guys,
在各个领域中公认的写作专家的教导下
and being able to learn from people who are considered to be expert writers in their fields
我得到了很多新的想法
has given me a lot of new ideas.
记住 要想实现幸福
And remember, constantly trying to improve one’s skills
自身技能的不断提升 至关重要
is a crucial component for achieving happiness.
所以 如果你想实现 Ikigai
So for those of you that are trying to achieve Ikigai,
我强烈建议你们上 Skillshare 试试看
I highly recommend that you try out Skillshare.
首300个点击下方简介中的链接的人
The first 300 people to click on the link in the description box below
将能免费使用 Skillshare 两个月
will receive two months of Skillshare for absolutely free.
之后每个月只需10美元 就能继续当会员
After that, it’s only $10 per month to remain a member.
视频到此结束 请继续关注我们!
Besides that guys, stay tuned!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Ikigai——日本人的幸福公式

听录译者

搬那度

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxj3P0enJNQ

相关推荐