ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

智慧革命:连接人工智能与大脑 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

智慧革命:连接人工智能与大脑

The Intelligence Revolution: Coupling AI and the Human Brain | Ed Boyden

上千年来 人类和机器一直都在寻求融合之道
Humans and machines have been merging for thousands of years.
比方说现在 我穿着鞋 夹克上夹着麦克风
Right now I’m wearing shoes, I have a microphone on my jacket,
每天我们至少都会用一次手机
we all probably used our phones at least once today.
并且我们使用各种增强工具来加强交流
And we communicate with the augmentation of all sorts of amplification
甚至使用翻译软件进行交流 你可以对着一个机器说话
and even translation technologies: You can speak into a machine,
然后它会实时翻译你说的话
and it’ll translate the words you’re saying in nearly real time.
所以我认为在以后可能会有什么不同
So I think what might be different in the years to come
这些不同更多地是体现在程度上的 而不是在方式上
is a matter of degree, not a matter of kind.
目前有一个概念正在兴起
One concept that I think is emerging is
我喜欢称它为“大脑协处理器”
what I like to call the Brain Coprocessor,
这是一个能和大脑密切互动的装置
a device that intimately interacts with the brain.
我可以把信息上传到大脑并且从大脑里下载信息
It can upload information to the brain and download information from it.
想象一下自己拥有一个能找回丢失记忆
Imagine that you could have a technology that could replace lost memories
或者增强决策能力 或者加强注意力或认知力的设备
or augment decision making or boost attention or cognition.
为了实现它我们必须深度理解
To do that though we have to understand
大脑的工作机制
how the brain works at a very deep level.
尽管在百万患者中有超过三分之一
Although over a third of a million patients
有脑植入物或神经植入物来刺激神经系统
have had brain implants or neural implants that stimulate the nervous system,
但到目前为止它们仍是以开环的方式在运作
so far they’ve operated in an open-loop fashion.
这就是说 它们在大脑中运行 但并不是以完全响应的方式
That is, they drive activity in the brain, but not in a fully-responsive fashion.
我们想做的是让大脑有一个双向的交流:
What we want to do is to have bi-directional communication to the brain:
你能连续不断的读写信息 并且提供–
Can you read and write information continuously,and supply—
这些可能通过与计算机相连接的接口来完成
maybe through coupling these interfaces to silicon computers—
大脑需要的精确信息吗?
exactly the information the brain needs?
我的愿望是未来5-10年
My hope is that over the next five to ten years
我们能在这方面有更深刻的见解和突破 感谢我们对
we’re going to get deep insights. Thanks to our technologies
大脑循环工作方式的深入研究 这些研究将指导我们设计这些大脑接口
into how brain circuits compute, and that will drive the design of these interfaces
那样我们才能使用大脑的自然语言
so that we can deliver information to the brain and record information from the brain
向大脑发送和接收信息–同一时间增加读写信息
using the natural language of the brain – reading and writing information in a way
比如说 你同时可以在脑里记住好几件事
that augments, for example, the number of things you can hold in your mind at once.
或回忆能力会近乎完美
Or the ability to recall things nearly perfectly,
这就是说 这和在你的手机上
which is, you know, not an ability so different
用搜索引擎搜索没什么不同 对吧
from looking something up on a search engine on your phone, right?
所以我在想未来将要发生的是如何延续这个趋势
So I think what’s going to happen is a continuation of this trend,
我觉得现在大部分人喜欢谈论人工智能
and I think a lot of people like to talk about artificial intelligence right now.
人工智能就是基于
Artificial intelligence as it stands is based on
很多能追溯到几十年以前的概念
a lot of concepts that go back many decades
它们是通过一些对大脑十分简单的观察而建立起来的
that build from some very simple observations about the brain.
如果我们对自然创造和伦理道德(以及其它能让人脑显得独特的方面)
What might A.I. do though, once we have incredibly deep insights into the nature of creativity
有十分深刻的见解的话 那么A.I.还能够做什么事情?
and ethics (and other things that the human brain seems to be uniquely equipped for)
我认为一旦我们开始把人工智能与人脑相结合
I think once we start to couple artificial intelligence to the brain
就真的可以增强这些人类独特的能力
that can really augment these uniquely human capabilities,
它将开辟一个新的领域——你可以称之为“混合智能”
it leads to a new era of what you might call “hybrid intelligence”.
所以它不仅仅是运行着一些正反馈回路的A.I
So it won’t just be A.I. running away in some positive-feedback loop;
它也不会像人脑那样 在与外界无实质连接的情况下自我更新
It won’t be humans upgrading themselves in the absence of coupling to the world;
但我认为它将产生一种新的共生方式
But I think it will yield a new kind of symbiosis.
并且我觉得那可能是最可行的道路
And I think that’s probably the best possible path,
并且它也已经(如果你观察到人类在世界上的运作方式)
and it’s also already (if you look at how people operate in the world)
似乎成为最流行的模式之一
what seems to be one of the most prevalent models.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

人工智能与人脑的完美结合将是人类发展的方向之一

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

与光同尘

审核员

【MR】Metro

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Wkerar00E

相关推荐