ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

疯狂运动——山地独轮车 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

疯狂运动——山地独轮车

The Insane Sport Of Mountain Unicycling

[过场音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
JACK OLSEN:我常常会在
JACK OLSEN: There’s always this association
独轮车和马戏团之间纠结
between the unicycle and the circus.
但是成为了一个表演者就无法远行
And I couldn’t be farther from being a performer.
所以我选择骑自行车
I like to pursuit it for sport.
我们不停的骑行是因为一旦你停止在路上骑车
We started trail riding because once you get the hang of riding
人生就开始变得无聊了
on the road it gets monotonous.
你骑上车就感受到无比的满足
You get on the trail and it’s just so much more satisfying.
ROSS BRADLEY:我们只是一群真的
ROSS BRADLEY: We’re just a bunch of guys that really enjoyed
喜欢骑山地独轮车的人
mountain unicycle one, it really very very inefficient
要绕过这些树真的非常费劲
to get around the woods.
JACK OLSEN:每一步都需要通过自己的努力
JACK OLSEN: You’re working for every inch.
你要不停的为每一个障碍物做好准备
You have to continuously be aware of every bump
这样才能走完路线
so that you can account for it.
一段时间以后你就对
After a while you get a sense of what rocks
什么样的石头可以骑过去有个谱了
you can actually ride over.
你就会越来越熟练
You start pushing that further and further.
ROSS BRADLEY:所以说 Bryce 用强势的骑行方式
ROSS BRADLEY: So Bryce is a big strong guy
彰显出强势的自己
and rides big strong ways.
如同一大块肉冲击着地面
It’s a big chunk of meat running down the road.
Jack 则用令人咋舌的速度飞过每一条路
Jack is amazingly fast, flies all over the place.
JACK OLSEN: 我喜欢让自己
JACK OLSEN: I think I like to push myself
更加的快
by committing to speed.
所以我光有骑车速度
So it can go poorly very quickly.
但是很多时候却欲速则不达
But more often than not it works out.
ROSS BRADLEY: Monty 他的确没有骑太久
ROSS BRADLEY: Monty, he actually hasn’t been riding that long.
有段时间我们叫他超人 因为那些我们觉得他会掉下来
We called him Superman for a while because of the way he
的那些路段 都失败了
would fall, which was all out.
CHAD RAMBERG:人不可貌相
CHAD RAMBERG: I was close to being on my face.
ROSS BRADLEY:然后是我
ROSS BRADLEY: And then me.
我喜欢随意的骑行
I like going random ways off-road.
我喜欢征服困难的事
I love going down steep things.
我就喜欢吃饱了撑的
I like going through stuff that doesn’t look
走些不同寻常的路
like you can ride through it.
BRYCE JACOBSON:听起来就像数千个关节
BRYCE JACOBSON: It’s like the sound of 10,000 knuckles being
被同时折断
cracked at the same time.
你成功了 Russ
You’ve got it, Russ.
兄弟 好样的
You’ve got it buddy.
Russ BRADLEY:这就是一个独轮车
ROSS BRADLEY: This is a unicycle.
它独特的地方在于轮胎的型号
It’s special because of the size of the tire
可以冲很多的气进去
and the amount of air that can be put into that.
厚轮胎很实用
Fat tire is nice.
可以骑过石块、枯树枝、泥浆路、黏土路和沙子路
It goes over rocks, sticks, mud, goo, sand.
这个把手非常的重要
The handle is very important.
可以帮你的脚踩在踏板上
It helps to anchor your feet into the petals.
上面还有刹车
It’s got brakes.
手刹是液压的
These are hydraulic.
当你不骑准备停下来的时候
So unicycles do not coast.
独轮车就不会滑
When you stop pedaling the wheel stops.
BRYCE JACOBSON:好了 那么要骑上一辆山地独轮车
BRYCE JACOBSON: OK, so mounting a mountain unicycle
你要确保你踩着正确的点上
you want to make sure that your have the right spot.
你要是想踩着踏板
So you want to give yourself a pedal
把车放倒 从车的后面
that when you push down on it pushes the unicycle back
骑上去就好了
underneath you.
JACK OLSEN:我上大学的时候
JACK OLSEN: When I was in college
我们有一群想方设法一起
a group of us all kinds learn
学骑独轮车的人
how to unicycle together.
在我们在学校到处骑的时候 的确掌握了要点
We did get to the point where we were riding all over campus.
我们骑着去上课
We’d ride to class.
我们博得了很多眼球 但这并不是我们的初衷
We got a lot of attention, maybe not what we were looking for.
ROSS BRADLEY:我从12岁开始骑独轮车
ROSS BRADLEY: I could ride a unicycle since I
到现在已经有40年了
was 12, 40 years from today.
小时候我常常被嘲笑
I was ridiculed as a kid.
小孩子就是喜欢取笑那些
Because kids fun in different things to pick on other kids
做不一样事的孩子
about.
但是我并不在乎这些
And I didn’t care.
这是我自己喜欢的事
It was my thing.
我骑着独轮车去上学
I go to work on my unicycle.
我在一家政府部门上班
I work at a federal facility.
我就把车停在门外面
And I park it right out front.
每个人都知道我是谁
Everybody knows who I am.
CHAD RAMBERG:我是晚一点的时候才开始学骑车的
CHAD RAMBERG: I learned later in life.
最开始的十个小时是最难的
The hardest thing is 10 hours of failure,
这十个小时你要一直摔倒
of falling on your face literally for 10 hours.
这对自己来说是个挑战
It’s a challenge.
ROSS BRADLEY:直到骑在独轮车上的最后一刻
ROSS BRADLEY: On a unicycle at the very last minute
你可能会朝着错误的方向
you might get turned the wrong direction,
或者更糟你的脚还没放在正确的位置上
or worse yet your pedal is not in the right spot.
这些事情都会一起朝你涌来
All of those things have to come together.
但是当你骑的不错的时候
And when they do it’s great.
当你不再掉下来这些都是值得的
And when they don’t fall.
不经历风雨怎能见彩虹
If you’re not falling you’re not doing it right.
[过场音乐]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
CHAD RAMBERG:只有这样的人
CHAD RAMBERG: It’s a certain type of person
才能骑好独轮车
that tends to ride a unicycle You’ve
你要不在乎看起来很蠢
got to be not afraid to look stupid and not worry about what
也不在乎别人的看法
people think of you.
在这个团队中 我们因为爱骑独轮车而骑
The group that I ride with we do it just because we love it.
完成一项你并不知道会不会成功了事
It’s the thrill and excitement of doing something that you
是多么的令人兴奋呀
didn’t know you could do.
BRYCE JACOBSON:但是 你要做好准备
BRYCE JACOBSON: But you know, once you kind of get
一旦你爱上骑独轮车 它可不是
the hang of it it’s really not a whole lot harder
只比骑自行车难那么一点
than riding a bike.
以上视频来自 Seeker Stories
NARRATOR: All Points Project is a part
这是一个神奇的频道
of Seeker Stories, a channel that
包含来自世界各地的短纪录片
features short documentaries from around the globe.
要记得在 Thailand bicycle revolution上看我们的视频呦
Be sure to watch our video on Thailand’s bicycle revolution.
下期预告:我当时正在骑车
SUBJECT: I was racing through traffic.
那辆车正好在我前面
This car was right in front of me.
车的周围有护栏
It had a metal cage around it.
我一头栽向保险杠
My head went right onto the cage, like bonk.
每周二更新
NARRATOR: New episodes every Tuesday.
敬请关注
Please subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【ow】满满的爱

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDtrIUQSOM

相关推荐