未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

令人咋舌的足球俱乐部

The Incredible Athletes of Sierra Leone’s Amputee Soccer Club

(口哨声)
(whistle)
在塞拉利昂足球是最受欢迎的运动
– Football is the most popular sport in Sierra Leone.
弗里敦市有一支非常特别的队伍
And in the city of Freetown, there is one very special team.
叫做Flying Stars
Meet the Flying Stars.
我叫穆罕默德·拉皮亚
My name is Mohamed Lappia.
我效力于塞拉利昂的Flying Stars 截肢者足球俱乐部
I play for the Sierra Leone Flying Stars Amutee Football Club
我担任着前锋的角色
and I play the attacking role.
穆罕默德从小就踢足球
Mohamed grew up playing football.
但他十岁时不幸踩中了地雷
But when he was only 10 years old he stepped on a landmine
所以不得不截去右腿
and had to have his right leg amputated.
不幸的是 还有很多像他一样不幸的小孩
And unfortunately, Mohamed isn’t alone.
塞拉利昂Flying Stars 截肢者足球队队员都曾因战争而受到伤害
The Sierra Leone Flying Stars AmputeeFootball Team is full of war-affected people.
塞拉利昂内战期间发生的暴力事件
Every member of the Flying Stars has lost limbs
致使Flying Stars的每一名球员都失去了四肢
as a result of the violence that occurred during the Civil War in Sierra Leone.
然而残疾并不妨碍他们踢足球
But the players don’t let their injuries stop them from getting into the game.
当我们在踢足球的时候 拄着拐杖真的很困难
when we are playing, it is really rough and the crutches hit.
我们踢足球真的很艰难
We are really rough.
截肢球员用一只脚一条腿踢球
The amputees play with one foot, one leg.
我叫巴特利
My name is Battley.
我是Flying Stars截肢者足球俱乐部的教练
and I am the coach of the Flying Stars Amputee Football Club.
目前弗里敦队有30名队员
Presently in Freetown, there are 30 players on the team.
我们专职训练
We train full time.
我们整个星期都在训练
We train throughout the week.
当我们训练的时候 我们会扔一些球出去 做一些运球 短跑
When we come for training, we have some cones we put out, do some dribbling, short sprinting,
短踢 长踢 点球运动 就像身体健全的人一样
short kick, long kick, penalty shootout, just like the able-bodied people do.
足球不仅是一项竞技运动
Not only is it a competitive sport,
它还能帮助球员应对身体上的残疾
it is helping them cope with their injuries
克服身残的耻辱感
and overcome the stigma that’s associated with the disabled.
在这个国家里 我们见到了太多的歧视
Here in this country, we find that the discrimination is too much,
所以我们要做一些事情帮助他们减轻痛苦
so we need to do things that will make us forget some of our problems.
还有什么是比足球更好的方法呢?
And what better way than football.
足球 尤其是截肢者足球 改变了我的生活
Football , especially amputee football, has changed my life.
它避免我沦落街头成为乞丐 也极大地鼓舞了我和我的队友
It has taken me off the street being a beggar and given me and players lots of courage.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在塞拉利昂的首都弗里敦,每个星期天,都是热闹的足球日。离市区最近的Lumley沙滩上,穿着各色球衣的球员紧皱眉头,在激烈的比赛训练中穿梭奔跑。运球、射门、得分,行云流水,全场一片欢呼。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zYYRP2KKa4

相关推荐