ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

超大的人造主题公园 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

超大的人造主题公园

The Human-Powered, Giant Theme Park Playground: Ai Pioppi

TOM:准备好了吗
TOM: Ready?
PAUL:是的
PAUL: Yeah.
踩踏板
TOM: Pedal.
嘎吱嘎吱声
[CREAKING]
PAUL:回来
PAUL: Back.
TOM:好
TOM: Yep.
我正在白云石山的丘陵之上,
I am in the foothills of the Dolomite Mountains,
大约在意大利威尼斯以北一个小时车程的地方
about an hour north of Venice, in Italy.
这个地方被称之为Ai Pioppi,白杨林
And this is a place called Ai Pioppi, The Poplars.
在四十年以前,一个叫Bruno的人在这里开了一家餐厅
40 years ago, a man called Bruno opened a restaurant
然后他学会了怎样去焊接
and then, he learned to weld,
然后他想,好啊,我要做一些小型的游乐设施
and he thought, okay, I’ll make some small bits of playground equipment
给那些来我餐厅的孩子们
for the kids who come to my restaurant.
现在四十年过去了,Bruno的作品就像这样
Well, it’s now 40 years later, and Bruno’s welding looks like this.
这可怕的东西是死亡之轮嘛?死亡自行车?
This is the terrifying Wheel of Death? Bicycle of Death?
我不确定该怎么去翻译它–它在Ai Pioppi
— I’m not sure how to translate it — at Ai Pioppi.
就像是在这个奇异的游——乐园里所有的东西那样
Like all the rides at this bizarre, kinetic, playground, theme pa–aahh!–rk —
他们全部都是人力的
it is entirely human-powered.
这里所有的东西除了身上被赋予的人力以外,自身没有任何能量
Everything here has no more energy that what people put into it,
在这种情况下我们需要自己蹬踏板
in this case by pedalling.
这里有各式各样稀奇古怪的精巧装置,和
There are all sorts of bizarre contraptions, and —
啊——
Augh!
去吧!!
Go on!
两人大叫
[BOTH YELL]
我们来了!!
Here we go!
蹬踏板!蹬踏板!
Pedal! Pedal!
[大叫]
[LOUD YELLING]
继续!继续!是的!
Go on! Go on! Yes!
[叫的更厉害了]
[MORE YELLING]
这真是令人惊叹 它只存在于–来吧!
It is astonishing. It exists only in — come on!
继续蹬踏板
Keep pedalling!
这是…哦天我的手机
That is… oh boy, that’s my phone!
那是我的手机
That’s my phone. That’s my phone.
好了,让我们继续吧
All right, let’s — oh, here we go again.
在这里休息下吗
Break there?
PAUL:好的
PAUL: I’m done.
TOM:嗯…所以我可能摔坏了我的手机
TOM: So, um, I might have broken my phone.
好消息是我没有摔坏我的手机
Good news! I didn’t break my phone.
坏消息是我摔破了我的脸
Bad news: I did break my face.
这发生在在结束拍摄的五分钟后
About five minutes after filming that.
全都是我的错,与他们无关
Entirely my fault, not theirs.
我骑在了一些金属上,我不该这样做的
I ran on a bit of metal that I shouldn’t have done.
我整个人翻了下来,脸先着的地,我想下面该一个可爱的意大利医生出场了
Tripped, fell face first, next thing I know a lovely Italian doctor
给我的脸缝了七针
is putting seven stitches into my cheek.
很显然,当你做一些像这样的事情时要乐于承担一些风险
Obviously there’s an acceptable level of risk when you go and do something like this.
如果你不愿意承担风险,那就别这样做,但是
If you’re not willing to take that risk, then don’t go, but —
我建议你们都试试 这感觉还是很美妙的
I do recommend you do. It is wonderful,
这里的每个人都很棒,他们提供了及时的帮助
everyone there was wonderful, they provided first aid as well.
但是如果你去了,请千万别大意,别像我这样
But if you go: please, don’t get reckless. Don’t do what I did.
别以为你能在自行车上翻几个跟斗自己就无敌了
Don’t think you’re invincible just ‘cos you’ve done a couple of somersaults on a bike.
一定要遵循安全提示,千万小心,再见
Follow the safety warnings, be really careful, and I’ll see you around.
如果下周没有视频
And if there’s no video next week,
那就是因为我脸上还有这七针线要拆
it is because I’m having seven stitches removed from my face!
翻译这个视频吗?加上你的名字!
[Translating this video? Add your name here if you’d like credit!]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQEc736GO4

相关推荐