ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

改变艾伦一生的错失 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

改变艾伦一生的错失

The Heartbreaking Loss That Changed Ellen DeGeneres' Life | Oprah’s Master Class | OWN

Yeah, I’d never lost anybody.
我从未真正失去过谁
I mean, my grandfather died when I was a little girl,
我是说 爷爷过世时 我还是个小女孩
but I didn’t really know him.
严格来说并不算真正认识他
I wasn’t close, so I didn’t really, um…
当时我和他不亲 所以也就没什么感觉
And I didn’t go to the funeral and um…
也没有参加他的葬礼
But my girlfriend had been killed in a car accident, and I was…
但我的女友出车祸意外身亡 我当时……
We were living together at the time.
当时我们住在一起
My brother’s band was performing,
我哥哥的乐队那晚正在演出
and we had broken up.
而我们已经分了手
We’d fought a lot.
我们吵了很多架
She was trying to get me to come back home.
她想尽办法让我回家
I acted like I couldn’t hear,
而我以音乐太吵为由
’cause the music was too loud.
装作充耳不闻
I was planning on moving back in.
我其实是打算搬回去住的
I just was trying to teach her a lesson.
当时只是想要给她一个教训
And I was staying with some friends.
我和其他一些朋友待在一起
So I just acted like I couldn’t hear.
装作压根没听到的样子
I was being really…
当时我确实……
Just, I dismissive of her.
可以说 对她不屑一顾
She had left before us and…
她比我们先离开演出现场 随后
As we were driving home, we saw a car.
我们在驾车回家的路上 看见了一辆车
And it was split into two, and…
被撞成了2块
We heard sirens behind us.
我们还听到了身后的警笛声
So it had just happened.
所以这起车祸才发生不久
Nobody was there yet.
还没有人出现在那里
And we just kept going.
接着我们就往前开走了
And I found out that the next morning that it was her in the car.
第二天早上 我才发现她就在那辆车里
And so that, you know, of course made me feel like…
而这件事 你懂的 自然让我感到……
I should have gone home with her that night.
那天晚上我本应该和她一起回家的
She wouldn’t have been with that person.
这样她就不会和那个人在一块
I should have stopped.
我本应该停下来看看的
Maybe she would have, you know, all kinds of things.
也许她……你懂的 各种想法涌出
But, a lot of guilt.
但是 真的是愧疚不已
I think it made me realize
我想这件事让我意识到
how fragile and how easily you can lose somebody.
生命有多么脆弱 失去一个人有多么容易
I mean just… It literally in a…
我是说……这起车祸几乎是……
you know, in an instant, she just was gone.
你懂的吧 突然之间 她就走了
And that was, that was…
而这……这……
It was really hard, but it really did, it shifted my entire,
事实很残酷 不过这件事确实完全改变了……
my entire focus in my life.
我整个人生的重心
I lived in this tiny basement apartment
当时我住在一间狭小的地下室公寓里
where you couldn’t even stand up fully.
一个你甚至不能完全站立的地方
It was that the ceilings were so low.
天花板非常低
It was like, you couldn’t stand up.
低到你几乎无法站立
And I had a mattress on the floor.
我在地板上放了一张床垫
And the whole… the basement was infested with fleas.
而整张……整个地下室到处都是跳蚤
There were just fleas everywhere.
真的到处都是跳蚤
And I remember thinking it just seems so ridiculous
我还记得当时在想 这看起来太荒谬了
that this young 23-year-old girl
这个23岁的年轻女孩
who, you know, I was just living with was gone, and fleas are here.
不久前还和我同居的女孩 她走了 而跳蚤却在这儿安家
And so I just thought it would be great to just pick up the phone
当时我就想 要是能直接拿起电话
and call up God and talk about this.
拨给上帝 和他谈谈这谬事 该有多好
And so I just, I just picked up a pen and…
于是我拿起笔来
There were no like scratch out, start over. It just was written.
没有删删改改 划掉重来 而是一气呵成
It just the whole thing came out, the whole conversation, the whole phone call.
整件事就这样诉诸笔下 整个对话 整个打电话的想法
And when I finish writing, I just thought Johnny Carson would love that.
我写完时就觉得约翰尼·卡森一定会喜欢这篇东西
I know he would appreciate that.
我知道 他会欣赏它的
And I’m gonna do that on the show.
我还打算在他的节目里表演出来
Hi, YouTubers!
各位油管用户 大家好!
I’m excited to give you an update about our OWN YouTube channel.
很高兴告诉大家《奥普拉访谈》频道新更了一期视频
Now you can find new videos every day.
现在你每天都可以发现新的视频
They’re the kind of videos that will make you look at life differently.
这些视频会改变你看待生活的方式
They may even make you laugh a little bit.
它们甚至还会逗你发笑
Who doesn’t need a daily dose of that?
这样的好东西 谁不想每天来一份呢?
So here’s just a taste of some of what you’ll see.
所以这只是你享用的其中一顿视觉小餐
Subscribe to the OWN channel today,
快来订阅《奥普拉访谈》频道享用更多吧
and we’ll see you on YouTube.
我们油管见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

艾伦20岁上下时,经历了一个扭转她人生的重大错失。一天晚上,艾伦和当时的同居女友在电话里吵架。情侣间吵吵架本来没什么。可第二天早上,艾伦发现她的同居女友在那个晚上意外车祸身亡了……

听录译者

*木兮*

翻译译者

Estherrr

审核员

审核员_J

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPEvdaVoeh0

相关推荐