ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

创造你自己的幸运——特朗普 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

创造你自己的幸运——特朗普

"The HARDER You Work, The LUCKIER You GET!" - Donald Trump (@realDonaldTrump) - #Entspresso

早上好 这里是Believe Nation
– Good morning Believe Nation.
我是Lily Ma 我们今天的关键词是“非凡”
My name is Lily Ma and my one word is extraordinary.
我相信每一个普通人
I believe that every single human being
都有能力做成一些”非凡”的事情
is capable of extraordinary things.
所以 为了助你的人生旅途一臂之力
So, to help you on your journey,
今天的话题是创造你自己的幸运
today’s message is create your own luck.
交给你了 唐纳德•特朗普
Over to you, Donald Trump.
[公鸡打鸣]
(rooster crows)
♫每天早上我起来
♫ I wake up every morning
♫浓咖啡让我运转
♫ Espresso keep me going
♫每天早上我醒来
♫ I wake up every morning
你对即将成为商人的人给予一句什么样的忠告?
What would be one word of advice you should have for an upcoming businessman?
-给未来的商人-嗯
-for fuiture busnessman-umm
-给女商人
– for a woman.
知识…知识
– Knowledge. Knowledge.
但这仅仅是一个词
But if it’s one word.
一个词是很难概括它但这个词就是知识
One word’s very hard for that, but the word is knowledge.
你从经验中得到知识
But you get knowledge through experience.
却有很多人说那只是幸运
One of the things people talk about is luck,
我的确相信人类是幸运的
and I do believe that people are lucky
甚至有些人比他人更幸运
and some people are luckier than others.
我确实相信
I do believe that.
但这里还有一种说法
But there’s also an expression,
你越努力 就越幸运
the harder you work, the luckier you get.
我也可以告诉你我自己从未放弃的10个实例
And I can tell you 10 instances where I didn’t quit.
第一个是在1990年 世界经济在衰落
One, it was 1990, the world was coming down,
债券市场被关停
the debt markets were down,
我所有的朋友以及对手
everybody all of my friends and enemies
都即将破产 而我从没有放弃
were going bankrupt, I never did.
这个时代实际上确实糟糕
The times were, actually just terrible.
甚至今天 你看看当下的时代
And even today, you look at times
看看发生了什么 你就不得不学习
and you see what happens and you have to learn.
但是 幸运这个词很有趣
But, the word luck is very interesting,
如果我没有十分努力地工作
but if I didn’t work really hard,
我可能不会 几乎肯定不会
I’d probably would not, almost definitely would not
今天站在这里 除非你们请我来做客
be here today and unless you had me up
作为一个曾经成功的男人
as a man who at one point was successful,
让大家看看失败者的样子
but let’s see what a loser looks like.
所以你要努力工作 因为那才是真理
So you have to work hard because it is true.
你可以通过努力工作得到好运
You can develop luck through hard work.
所以我认为运气在人们的成功中发挥部分作用
– So I think luck plays a part in people’s success,
但仅仅是一小部分
but a really small part.
如果你完全依赖运气 这就成了一个问题了
It becomes a problem if that’s all you focus on.
如果你把它当作借口
It becomes a problem when you use it as an excuse
不去为你的生活做点什么 这就成了问题
not to go out there and do something with your life.
如果你总是等待好运降临
It becomes an even bigger problem if you’re always waiting
问题就更大了
for luck to come your way.
例如 我以一个演讲者的身份进入公众视线
So for example, I’m just starting out as a speaker.
在我早期的演讲生涯中
I’m in my early stages of my speaking career.
我学习Evan
I look at Evan.
他去过巴黎 在数以千计的人们面前演讲
He just went to Paris and he spoke in front of thousands of people,
在昂贵的餐厅吃饭
ate at a fancy restaurant,
出门坐头等舱
sat at first-class airlines,
住豪华的酒店
went to a beautiful hotel,
并且他被给予这些机会
and he was given this opportunity
他真是太幸运了
and he is so lucky.
但真的这样吗?
Right?
那不是我应该有的心态
That is not the mindset that I need to have.
那种心态会彻底毁了我的未来
That kind of mindset will completely destroy my future
并且无助于我的成长
and will not help me grow.
Evan有这些机会是因为
The reason why Evan had that opportunity
他年复一年地专注努力工作
is through years and years of dedicated hard work over time.
后来我和他一起工作
I work with that man.
我知道了他有多坚持不懈
I know how consistent he is.
有多坚决
I know how determined he is.
我还了解到他对自己的任务有多拼命
And I know how dedicated he is to his mission.
我之所以没有这样的
And the reason why I don’t have
运气和机会
that luck or that opportunity,
是因为我还不配拥有这些
is because I don’t deserve it yet.
但这一点也没有让我灰心
And it’s no way of me to knock myself down at all.
它反而让我热情高涨
Instead, it raises me even higher
因为我不再等待一些虚无缥缈的神仙降临
because I am not waiting for some elusive fairy
和所谓能带来幸运的尘土洒落在我头上
to come around and sprinkle dust over my head
之类的事情发生
that is called luck for this to happen.
这在我的控制中
It is within my control.
我有责任 有义务
I have the responsibility and accountability
让这些发生在我身上
to make that happen for myself.
因此 我需要更加努力工作
I need to work harder.
我需要更加坚持努力工作
I need to work harder consistently over time,
持续工作 持续工作
keep working, keep working,
专注于我的使命
be dedicated to my mission,
坚持工作 通过探索获得新知
keep working, gain knowledge through research,
不久的将来机会就会降临
and soon enough that opportunity will come my way.
所以下次你看到某人
So next time you look at someone
那些你认为生活中拥有好运的人们
that you think has a lot of luck in their life,
请改变你的心态
change your mindset around
并且找到创造你自己好运的办法
and find ways to create your own luck.
所以 今天的问题是
So the question of the day is,
什么机会是你真正想要
what is that one opportunity you really want
却还未在你的生活中出现的
in your life that hasn’t happened for you yet?
当你充满希望地把它写下来时
And hopefully when you write it down,
它将有望给你燃料和火苗去创造你自己的幸运
it’s going to give you the fuel, the fire to go and make your own luck.
在下面的评论区留言
So leave in the comments below
我将加入这场讨论
and I’ll join in on the discussion.
所以 在这里 我要大声对Evan Lieanto说
So I also have a quick shout out for Evan Lieanto,
非常感谢你带来一本Evan的书 《你的简言》
thank you so much for picking up a copy of Evan’s book, your one word
你的支持对我们的意义很大
your support means a lot to us
希望大家能享受这次阅读
and I hope you’re enjoying the read.
感谢收看今天的节目
So thank you so much for watching.
我相信你 我也希望你继续相信你自己
I believe in you and I hope you continue to believe in yourself
不论你的简言是什么
and whatever your one word is
明早再见 我们将带来一杯新的“提神咖啡”
and we’ll see you again tomorrow morning for another shot of espresso
当我每天早晨醒来
♫ I wake up every morning
浓咖啡使我运转
♫ Espresso keep me going
我认为作为一名企业家 你最需要培养的能力是
– I think that’s one of the strongest things you can cultivate as an entrepreneur is to
不要依靠运气
is to not rely on luck,
而是要学会 在机遇降临时抓住时机
but cultivating an ability to recognize fortunate situations when they’re occurring.
Odeo就是一个非常幸运的示例
Odeo was a very fortunate situation.
我有这个想法时
I’ve taken that idea,
没告诉埃文 比兹 诺亚
not told it to Evan, not told it to Biz, not told it to Noah
以及我在Odeo就职时的所有其他同事
and all my other co-workers at Odeo
并且尝试用这种想法开我自己的公司
and tried to start my own company with that idea.
但是幸运的是
But the fortunate situation was that
我和一些真正令人惊艳的人共事
I was working with some really amazing people
我们成立了一个很棒的团队
and we had a great team.
当然 这使得我们的努力开始有了意义
And so of course it makes sense to start there.
Square的好运
The fortunate situation for Square,
始于2008年 终于2008年
was that in 2008, the end of 2008,
当时整个金融市场崩溃了
the entire market was crashing down.
我们建立起来的所有抽象化金融概念
All of these abstractions we built upon,
抽象的抽象的抽象
abstraction upon abstraction upon abstraction
在人类难以理解的金融世界
in the financial world which no single human understood,
开始崩溃
were now falling apart and suddenly
突然 我们重新回到了初始状态
we’re getting back to basics, back to fundamentals,
经营管理团队被解雇
management teams were being asked to leave,
银行破产 人们四处奔走告知
banks were failing, people were clarifying around
我们需要革新
we need to start getting innovative,
我们不能再以恶劣的态度接待顾客
we need to stop treating our customers so poorly,
不能继续纵容不合理收费的行为
we need to stop encouraging bad behavior that reap fees.
似乎 我们得改变整个体系
Like, we need to turn this whole thing around.
不论不景气和经济萎靡什么时候发生
And anytime there’s a recession or a depression,
这都是一个改革 创立新公司 开始新项目 做任何事的好时机
that’s a great time to innovate, start a company,start a project, do anything.
那时我们意识到这些
We recognize that time
与此同时 我的联合创始人吉姆(Square的另一创始人)
and at the same time, my co-founder Jim,
他联系了我 我从15岁就认识他
he contacted me, I’ve known him since I was 15 years old,
当我15岁的时候 他是我的老板
he was my boss when I was 15 years old.
他对我说:杰克 我想告诉你
And, he is said, Jack ,I want to talk to you.
我想建立一个电子汽车公司
I want to build an electronic car company.
这很有趣 他在考虑这件事情是因为
That’s interesting and he was thinking about it
汽车产业也在衰落
because the car industry was failing as well.
他说 我们为何不把汽车公司
He’s like, why don’t we just give these car companies
给经验丰富的企业家
to well-seasoned entrepreneurs.
为什么我们不把福特给乔布斯?
Why don’t we give Ford to Steve Jobs.
那会很出人意料!
– That would be amazing.
对 那会很出人意料
– Yeah, it would be amazing.unm and I you know
为什么不给埃利森
And to Ellison or whatnot
我想开一家电子汽车公司
and also I want to start an electronic car company
我喜欢这样野心勃勃的事
and I’m like, that’s ambitious.
但在那一刻
But in that moment we decided
我们决定不去开这样一家电子汽车公司
not to start an electronic car company,
但是我们想一起做一些事情
but we wanted to do something together.
我们保持每周交流
And we kept having these weekly conversations
有关我们将要做的事情
about what that thing was.
我对金融和医疗健康做了大量研究
And I was researching a lot with finance and healthcare
因为我期待在这些领域做一些事情
because I was looking at doing something in those spaces.
吉姆有一天在例会期间
And Jim called me one day in one of those
打电话给我 他说
scheduled meetings and he said,
我刚丢了一单玻璃生意
I just lost a glass sale.
他是一个艺术家 同时做玻璃生意
He’s an artist; he sells glass.
他说:我丢了这单生意 因为我无法接收对方用信用卡付的款
And I lost the sale because I couldn’t accept a credit card.
这时他谈论起他的苹果手机
And here he was talking on his iPhone,
这种通用电脑
this general purpose computer
我也谈起我的苹果手机
and I was talking on my iPhone.
你手中有一千兆赫兹的电脑
– A one gigahertz computer sitting in the palm of your hand
却不能接收信用卡付款
but no way to accept credit cards.
他无法从想给他付钱的人那儿收到2000美金
– He couldn’t accept $2,000 from someone
为什么会这样?
who wanted to pay him, why is that?
所以我们决定 我们要去回答这个问题
So we decided that we wanted to answer that question.
后来我们做了大量的研究
And we did a bunch of research,
我开始写一些服务端代码
I started writing some server code
我们雇了个伙计去写iPhone代码
and we hired a guy to write some iPhone code
吉姆买了一些计算机硬件
and Jim bought some hardware
在一个月内我们小有成果
and in a month we had a little,
对 确实是一个有点大的设备
well, it was actually quite a big device
它可以插进你的iPhone的耳机插孔里
that plugged into the audio jack of your iPhone
可以刷卡 付款
and could swipe a card, take a payment,
它可以通过商家的授权
it would go through the merchant process
从而生成一张带有指标的收据
and then generate a receipt with a map on it.
我四处找人 把它介绍给大量的投资者
I went around and showed it to a bunch of investors.
他们都惊讶于它还真的有用
They were all amazed that it could even work.
所以我们把注意力集中于这件事并且办了一家公司
So we decided to really focus on it and make it a company.
它的成功完全源于
It really just comes down like recognizing
抓住了机遇
that fortunate situation and recognizing
并且识别出身边你可以帮助的受众
the people around you that you could help
完全归功于你
and just owing you.
你很大胆 你这样跟他坦白
– You were bold, your kind of talked him up,
你最终卖掉了他的房子 但是你接近他
you ended up selling his house but you approached him
并且说:你打算卖你其中一套房子吗?
and you said, are you ready to sell one of your houses?
你已经知道了他拥有两套房子
You already knew that he owned two houses,
并且知道它们在哪儿
you knew where they were,
那么 这也是你不得不做的艰难工作的
you know,so isn’t that also a big part of this.
一部分吗?
You have to really do the hard work?
是的 要真正地为自己的幸运而做准备
– Yeah and really preparing yourself to be lucky.
把自己放置在一个你可以得到好运降临的地方
Putting yourself in situations where you can get lucky.
哪来那么多运气 是因为做了充足的准备
Where it’s not so much luck, it’s preparation.
我给你讲一个关于
I tell you a story about how I’m standing
我怎样融入星巴克的人们的故事
inside a line at Starbucks,
我去星巴克不是因为我喜欢喝咖啡
and I’m not at that Starbucks because I like coffee,
我在星巴克是因为
I’m at that Starbucks because that’s
那儿有许多富人出没
where all the wealthy people and all the celebrities
贝弗利山的名人们每天早上来
in Beverly Hills go every morning.
我排队的时候遇见过一个排在我前面的小伙
I met a guy in line in front of me,
那天下午 我给他展示完我手中的房子后
I end up showing him a house later that afternoon
他就花了1200万美元买下了
and he buys a 12 million dollar house.
有人可能会说这是运气好
Some people will say that’s luck.
对我而言 这是因为我来对了地方
For me, it’s all about being at the right place
而我来到这里又是
and there was a reason why I’m there
因为我是这个群体内的专家
because I’m an expert in my community
并且我完全投入于自己的工作
and I put myself in that situation.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

特朗普(现任美国总统),杰克多尔西(推特创始人),乔氏奥特曼(全美第一豪宅经纪人)为你讲述他们经商成功的经历。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

WXSNC001

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b14EsXi0EOQ

相关推荐