ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

谢谢你,永远的拳王阿里 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

谢谢你,永远的拳王阿里

The Greatest - Muhammad Ali Inspirational Video

如果没搭上便车的话,他会去体育馆
He would come to the gym and if he didn’t get a ride to the gym,
事实上,他并没有车
he did have no car,
那他就会跑着去
he would run.
他越过十字路口
He would run across the crossway.
默罕默德●阿里
Mohammed Ali,
我最敬佩的英雄之一
one of my great heroes,
在70年代画下了浓重的一笔,当他被问及
had a great line in the ’70s when he was asked,
:“你做了多少个仰卧起坐?”
“How many sit-ups do you do?”
他说:“我没数多少个仰卧起坐,我只会在肌肉开始感到疼痛时开始数。
He said, “I don’t count my sit-ups. I only start counting when it starts hurting.
当我感到痛时,就是我开始计数的时候,因为真正的意义便在于此。”
When I feel pain, that’s when I start counting, because that’s when it really counts.”
那就是你为什么能成为冠军的原因。
That’s what makes you a champion.
Jerry,我是至今以来进入拳击场的最厉害的选手
Jerry, I’m the greatest fighter that ever stepped foot in the ring.
等到那天晚上,老子将会是大赢家
Money will be lost that night.
这将会是这个世纪所有拳击赛的最大的反转
This will be the biggest upset in the century of all boxing.
我觉得你在吹牛
I think you’re a big bag of wind.
简直是有史以来最惊奇的表演者,然而你没有惊艳到任何人
The damnedest showman that ever lived, and you ain’t kidding anybody.
比赛结果是7比1
The odds were 7-to-1.
对于一个重量级的冠军争夺赛来说
It’s very big odds…
这的确是非常大的差距
for a heavyweight championship fight.
这只能是Liston
It has to be Liston.
Liston是一位相当强的选手
Liston is a much bigger puncher.
在这里,这些爱闲言碎语的人说我在瞎BB
Where all these bigmouth people talking about I talk too much
嗯,我想让他们所有人都在这里,我准备让这些人都闭嘴
Well, I want all of them to be there. And I’m gonna shut up all of you’s mouths.
Cassius Clay已从六轮比赛中胜出
And Cassius Clay has won out of six-round…
Cassius将不再是我的名字
Cassius is not my name no more.
所以就算你想继续用白人的名字叫我,我也不是白人
So you want to keep calling me a white man’s name. I’m not white.
阿里继续对着Terrell咆哮
Ali continues to scream at Terrell.
他狠狠地打击了那些不想用他的名字称呼他的人
He beat the hell out of those who didn’t want to use his name.
默罕默德●阿里先生刚才拒绝了被引进
Mr. Muhammad Ali has just refused to be inducted…
美国武装部队
into the United States Armed Forces.
我已近身无分文的地步
I’m just about broke.
目前,我不被允许在美国工作
I’m not allowed to work here now in America.
我准备起来斗争
I’m gonna fight,
不只是为我
not for me
更是为了帮助我那些如今仍睡在美国街上的同胞们
but to uplift my little brothers who are sleeping concrete floors today in America.
他想通过让自己成名来帮助别人,这的确很好
He wanted to become famous to help people. It’s wonderful…
我将像蝴蝶一样飘荡
I’m gonna float like a butterfly
像蜜蜂一样刺穿
and sting like a bee.
George能打到他视线范围内的一切对手
George can’t hit what his eyes can’t see.
当我KO他的时候你们这些人都将会向我鞠躬
All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him,
你们所有人,我知道你们得到他了,你们让他得以被选中
all of you, I know you got him, I know you’ve got him picked,
但现在这个人有麻烦了
but the man’s in trouble,
我将让你们看到你们看到我有多强大
I’ma show you how great I am
我吓唬他愚弄他,我做了所有事
I bluffed him, I’d done everything.
打爆他
Beat him up,
基本上就是五六回合的事
basically for about five or six rounds.
我觉得这很简单
I thought it was easy.
然后大概六回合之后
Then about the sixth round
在我把他打到擂台边后,他对我耳语说
he whispered in my ear, after I’d hit him in the side,
“这就是你的实力吗?George”
‘That all you got, George?’
不要谈论谁将阻止我
And never talk about who’s gonna stop me.
谁都没法阻止
and nobody gonna stop me.
我一定是最强的
I must be the greatest.
我撼动了世界
I shook up the world.
我撼动了世界
I shook up the world.
我告诉你们这些人,这些所有批判我的人
I told you all, all of my critics,
老子永远是最强的
that I was the greatest of all time.
没有勇气去冒险的人将一事无成
He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
当你还是个孩子时,你就总是和同伴打赌:“总有一天我一定会成为冠军,
When you’re a kid, you always bet some fellas, ‘I’m gonna be champion one day,
当我成为冠军时,我会回去跟你们说我错了
and when I’m champion, I’m gonna come back to show you I’m wrong.’
然后我会说,’伙计,我有一天一定会成为一个伟大的医生,
And then I say, ‘Guys, I’m gonna be a great doctor one day’
我将成为一个牙医,成为一个伟大的科学家。’
and I’m gonna be a dentist. I’m gonna be a great scientist.’
’我将成为这个国家的总统。’
‘I’m gonna be the President of the country.’
并且,事实上只有很少部分的人
And there are very few people actually
能够实现这些大话,然后回去证明
are able to make good of the boasts and come home and say,
’我告诉你,我做到了’。”
‘I told you.’
你永远活在我们心中
you will be missed
the greatest
拳王阿里
Muhammad Ali

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Harry

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2EfL1j4KYE

相关推荐